c̴̜͝h̴̎ͅa̸̺͗p̴̝͊t̵̯͆e̸̤͌ŕ̵̯ ̷̓͜?̸̠̏?̸͕̎?̷̠͛: The gears are moving
33 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(????)

"Hold on a little longer!! We have to stop it now!!!"(?????)

"Agios won't be able to endure more of this!!"(???)

"We can't allow that to pollute the land even more!!"(?????)

How could this happen?! The defilement isn't stopping and the already weakened Agios is suffering even more! As the hours passed and the world kept decaying unexpectedly the defilement stopped.

"It... stopped?"(???)

"It seems... This is the first time we suppressed it so fast."(???)

This isn't the first time we had to deal with the defilement, on previous occasions we needed days, weeks, and even months to stop the propagation, but this time for some reason we managed to suppress it almost instantly. We should be happy, but...

"With this... the final land is defiled"(Agios)

Yes... the final piece of land is finally defiled... we don't know when this started... but little by little the world was gnawn by something and by the time we were able to do something the damage was already done...

No, it would be fine if we were able to do something... but even if we found out sooner we still wouldn't be able to do something, that's how useless we are right now.

"Everyone... how much are you able to remember..."(Agios)

With the defilement suppressed we spoke everything we remembered... from top to bottom, without omitting even the slightest thing.

"As I expected... you are unable to remember the Holy kingdom"(Agios)

Seeing the reaction of Agios made me understand this was it... with the last land defiled this world was over... As a sense of defeat washed over my mind I remembered that not everything was lost.

"Agios! Not everything is lost... We still have that girl Talia!"(???)

"What!? You remember her Ignis!?"(Agios)

"Yes!! Although I can't remember anything about her I know she will be able to save this world!"(Ignis)

 Agios seemed genuinely delighted by the fact I was able to remember the girl Talia. Years ago Agios felt the birth of a powerful human with great talent and compatibility for the holy attribute, as years passed she finally made a contract with one of the direct subordinates of Agios.

And after some years of training, Talia's talent bloomed and we found in her the answer we were desperately looking for, the power to oppose the defilement.

"I can't communicate with Valkyrie right now... It seems we still need to wait for the world to heal... for the time being, everyone, please go to recover from the damage of the defilement."(Agios)

"But Agios, you can't keep pushing yourself like this... you have already sacrificed a lot just by merg--"(Ignis)

"Ignis... Please go to rest... I know you want to help me as much as everyone here, but right now the best help you can provide is resting as much as you can. Among all the spirit kings, right now you are the strongest and in the best condition, as the rest are barely able to retain their consciousness.

I don't know for how long I'll be able to hold on, and by the time I fall "he" will make a move. Because of this, I need you to be in your best condition. Just losing Fayna was enough to take a big toll on you even though you are not feeling it at this moment."(Agios)

I want to help you Agios... I want to share the weight of the world with you... I know that the other spirit rulers are weakened, but that isn't the reason for you to shoulder everything alone...

It hurts so much to see you this weak, but I know you won't change your mind, as your will is strong as it was in the beginning...

Without anything else to say I returned to my astral domain not before looking back at the weakened Agios, knowing that this may be the last time he will be able to endure the defilement...


(Administrator)

"That almost ended in the worst possible way"(Administrator)

I didn't think I would have to aid that world to survive the remnants of ■■■■■■■. Although there are countless worlds within my supervision I won't forsake any of them, as they are equally important to me.

This doesn't mean that I won't sacrifice this world for others, but if this world decays and pollute other I'll be forced to forsake it.

Right now is barely holding up, but for safety reasons, I'll put it in quarantine... no, I still haven't found ■■■■■■■, so having this world as bait is the best option I have.

Although I can't interfere a lot in the world I'll try to convey my plan to the lost soul, as he will be the main bait for ■■■■■■■. I could use him as bait without telling him about it, but having one bloodthirsty logic-defying monster in existence is enough.

Never underestimate the potential of an individual... 

If it's him I believe he will be able to face ■■■■■■■ in the future, he still has to unlock the seals but for now, I'll hide his aura, as ■■■■■■■ is surprisingly sensitive.

Why don't I catch him if I have the perfect bait? Well... ■■■■■■■ is very slippery and even if I catch him in a decaying world we will find a way to escape from my grasp, as he has done it before. That's why I need someone to confront him from inside, so he can't escape.

I'm an administrator, not an omnipotent god.

For now, let's hope that the lost soul can save that world, otherwise, that world will be doomed... like the others targeted by ■■■■■■■.


(????)

........

"So that fucker did it... Well, it has to be expected by the amount of effort he put into the raid."(????)

...........

"With that joke of a kingdom gone, we can finally achieve our purpose!! Our messiah is finally free!!"

......................

"You must be joking! Even if your messiah is out there our saint will stop him, you'll never achieve you-- Agh.."(????)

"How can you fucker remember that bitch!?... I see so that bitch survived... ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?"(????????)

"Let... me... go..."(???????)

"EVERYTHING WE DID! ALL THE RESOURCES WE INVESTED! AND TO TOP OUR MISFORTUNE THAT SON OF A BITCH WITH A SELF-SACRIFICE COMPLEX WENT CRAZY AND FINALLY KICKED THE BUCKET! WHY IN THE FUCK IS EVERYONE IN THIS ORGANIZATION SO FUCKING CRAZY!? AT LEAST IF YOU ARE GOING TO DIE COMPLETE YOUR FUCKING JOB!!"(???)

"Pl...e......"(???)

"ha..ha..ha...uff. Mn? Ou shit, I broke this bitch neck. You piece of trash, clean this thing now"(??????)

...............

"So that bitch survived, shit, I would be happy if that imbecile informed me about the raid, at least I would have been able to obtain more information about any possible survivor.

Pass my words to the seekers; return to the main branch. Although we have time thanks to the pollution we need to finish the preparations to take down the cross-kingdom. Between the location of our messiah still being unknown and the saint still alive we need to act fast, otherwise, the never acting Starfall and Oniric Kingdom will get involved."(??????)

................

"If the worst-case scenario came to be we still have a trick on our sleeve... One more thing, rush the search of our messiah, at this point, we need him as soon as possible, we don't have the time nor the talents to get another enlightened."(??????)


(Ạ̶̍l̸͖̋i̶̘̿c̷̳̆e̴͇͘)

"S̷o̷ ̷i̸t̸ ̵f̵i̷n̸a̴l̸l̷y̷ ̷h̶a̵p̶p̶e̸n̷e̸d̴.̵.̷.̶ ̷I̷n̴d̶e̴e̴d̶ ̸i̷t̵ ̶w̴a̵s̶-̶ ̶w̴a̴i̸t̵ ̸a̶ ̵m̶o̸m̶e̸n̴t̷,̸ ̶p̵l̴e̵a̸s̷e̸.̴.̷. This is way better, what was I saying? Oh right, it was a wild ride from top to bottom, losing the family she never had again, losing the woman whom she loved like her own family and mentor. Sheesh, the "world" is indeed merciless...

Whether she falls or ascend is going to be a really good show, that being said... I'm done just being a spectator, I guess I'll help her a little bit, otherwise "we" will fail thanks to the "world"

I won't tell her the truth yet, with Haru back at least she will be able to understand how everything moves, and... I don't know... maybe she will be able to take Fayna back...

That being said I need her to accept me first, as we are one of the same... we are mistakes...

So please... watch our journey... whether we fall or prevail hehe... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"(Ạ̶̍l̸͖̋i̶̘̿c̷̳̆e̴͇͘)


(Nya?)

"NYA!? This is bad! Talia hang in there! We can solve everything!!

It's no use... she can't hear me at all... well, this means all I need to do is to wait for her to come here.

Seriously I hope Talia is able to endure everything that happened, now that almost everything around her was "deleted" I need a way to help her recover everything...

That being said maybe the messiah could have the power to do that, so I'll talk to her later...

I hope humanity can gather around and defend what is left of this world... I don't want to fail just like... 

It doesn't matter, Lana... I'll show you I can do it... she has what we didn't, she has a way to save her world... I'll help her... I won't allow that monster to take anything else..."(Nya?)

1