Final Chapter – The false master of death
43 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The inheritance or legacy are the gifts built by one throughout his life, to give them, whether they want to or not, to the people who are symbolically under his shadow.

And throughout thinking history, many people lived and built their gifts in an endless loop, repeating trends or sometimes innovating learning from previous legacies, but in the end, there is always something to give and contribute to the long record that makes up history. And now today, in a dark ancient study, on a lonely afternoon, a story, a will is finally obtained after a long time, giving way to the beginning of another story.

[

For whoever reads this.

Greetings dear reader, I hope that whoever reads this may have some sanity after arriving here.

I introduce myself, I am Angus Laprase, the former chief magician of the royal order of magician of the kingdom of Osmaria, and adoptive brother of the last king of it, and this is my story, I hope it can serve as wisdom for those who read it.

I was born and lived as an orphan in the middle class in this city, when I was 5 years old, on the day of general baptism, as is the custom here, I went to check my magical affinity like many others, where tragically-it came to light that I was born with the very strong dark attribute as well as a high amount of base mana.

The horror of my parents was such that they almost threw me into the streets, but fortunately, the royal family was present and as if taken from a children's story, I was welcomed by them for pity and for my latent talent I think.

It was then that my golden age began, being from the royal family, I had the opportunity to develop my magical potential by becoming over time, a genius recognized by all and a war hero, but more than titles and knowledge what I really appreciated It was a good family, although busy with their duties they were good.

Not everything was good in my life, my attribute haunted me making my relationships difficult, which is why when I reached adulthood I was still single, but I overcame that with my love of study and a good family to love and protect.

It was very sad when my parents the king and queen died in an altercation in the castle because of some assassins from a neighboring kingdom, my brother now the king and I, as the head of the magicians, we promised to make pay, giving rise to the era of the glorious conquest of the kingdom, but for us, or at least for me, it was a time of hatred and mourning.

Our conquest after 20 years came to an end, with the destruction of the assassins of our parents, finally our kingdom and we, we could be happy again, but even with the emptiness of our parents.

Little did I know that 5 years later, something happened that would turn my life upside down, do not expect a great drama, because it was suddenly, one day like any other, I was summoned to the throne room to give my reports, but when I got there I only expected treason and my own brother, his excuse is that it was very dangerous and sinister for the kingdom, and that is why he was going to be subjected and put in prison, do not accept it, of course not, I replied several times, I demanded better answers, but no, they did not want me, therefore I escaped carrying all my hatred.

What followed was a dark time, looking for ways to get revenge, I learned sinister and heretical arts from some small dark wizards, and I improved them.

Then already in the middle of my life, I scourged the kingdom with death and destruction, giving me the satisfaction of seeing all the wretches who condemned me for crimes dying in agony that now I was making reality.

Finished my work, with no more around me than many dead, I decided to relax and continue studying for pleasure, improving my techniques and skills, but when I got old, I began to reason my life, my history, and what I will leave behind.

Reader, I do not regret having massacred everyone and leaving this kingdom in ruins, the only thing that fills me with regret is that with my power it did not occur to me, meeting other people like me, so if you really are a dark wizard, yes you inject your dark magic into this will, the magic seals will be passed to you that will give you the privileges of entry to my private study where all my knowledge lies, as well as it will give you control of all my undead becoming your master.

I just hope that the one who inherits this is someone who has lost everything like me and uses this inheritance to find happiness

From Angus Laprase, the master of the dead.

]

"Ohh it seems that you did too badly, Angus, my respects, and thanks for the gift, I wish I had met you in your old age when you were in good spirits and if what you say is true I will see you as my first real master."

Refnier thanked his predecessor of circumstance, and one of the greatest evils in modern history, to carefully imbue his sinister mana, inside the blade causing it to emerge sinister strands of magic, which crossed his body accommodating and forming 2 seals inside his soul.

"This was creepy, umm I suppose one is the key and the other is for control, how they work, well I'll see, I have plenty of time for that, now Ragnatium I suppose with this we conquered this kingdom, now we proceed to investigate that study."

and being animated, he went in search of the private study of the master of the dead, but not before eating a little.

Each person in his brief existence creates and forms his own history and path through his decisions or unforeseen events and now in Refnier's life, this is only the beginning of a volume in his history, but not before concluding his stage current with a decision that would mark its course to follow.

This decision occurred a day later at the same hours in the afternoon when he read the will, when Refnier carrying his master's journal and accompanied by Ragnatium, entered the gigantic throne room for the first time through the main door, marveling at the Sublime view caused by its spaciousness and architecture adorned by the dust and cobwebs of the passage of time.

Then Refnier emerging from his stupor, looked forward, but there was the central corridor, formed relatively by the rows of columns on both sides of the room, found at the end where you could see an elevation where the only chair in the room was, but not any chair, a great chair made of marble and gold, with elaborate details in all places whose back rose to the ceiling, no, it was not a chair, it was the royal throne.

And fixing his objective Refnier walked until he reached the front, where he could see a simple golden crown, of which only had an oval elevation where a gem should go, Refnier smiling, grabbed it, put it on and then sat on the throne.

Once seated, I contemplate with Ragnatium in his lap, the ruined landscape that was once a hectic and sublime real environment and then he began to remember in his life since he was an innocent child, in his first accident in town, in the meeting of his only friend, the fun with him and his fiancee, the accident of the festival, the death of his friend, the days of studies and efforts, the betrayal of his fiancee, the expulsion of his family, the betrayal of his uncle and his adventure through these desolate lands.

Finishing remembering, I take a deep breath and declare to myself.

"I have no one, I feel sadness, I feel hatred, but even so, I kept going on advice from people who turned their backs on me and by my own search for hope, now I am here, inheriting the knowledge of one of the most infamous magicians Dark as well as his ruined kingdom, I made up my mind a long time ago when Lifnerion died, but I will declare it here as well as the path I will follow, before nobody but me and the remnant souls that still inhabit the place."

"I Refnier Arkas Domiteer Colosses, from now on I will be called Refnier Arkas Lifnerion Laprase to the honor of my old friend and the master Angus."

"From today I name myself as king and sovereign of these earth full of death and darkness, and I will rename them as the kingdom Dawn, in honor of the new beginning and of the light after the darkness."

"And lastly, I reiterate my path in magic, declaring that I will follow the path of the golem and will not fall or use dark and heretic magic no longer in dire need, but nevertheless I will continue to study it only for its useful knowledge, as what I have been doing so far."

"Let the luck, the coincidence, and the strength of the inhabitants, take care and bring prosperity to this ruined new kingdom ¡Peace and prosperity to the kingdom of Dawn!."

0