Words of thanks
40 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Good morning everyone, I hope you have enjoyed reading the false master of death, and I am very grateful to you for following this novel.

In the beginning, the end of this volume was planned as a starting point to reach after a few chapters, but in the course of development, it was postponed until the end of the book, in my opinion, a good decision, since later From this point some of the other novels that I am thinking or writing, began to link with this, as I had planned to happen to my novels.

Speaking of other things, I suppose some are not satisfied that the novel is so short with only 14 chapters and an epilogue, this is mainly because this is just a story that complements a bigger story.

Now speaking if there is a sequel or not, I will tell you that in my mind I have already thought of a direct continuation for this one, but when it will come out, I will talk about it at some point after finishing publishing the others.

Speaking of other things, I suppose some are not satisfied that the novel is so short with only 14 chapters and an epilogue, this is mainly because this is just a story that complements a bigger story.

Now speaking if there is a sequel or not, I will tell you that in my mind I have already thought of a direct continuation for this one, but when it will come out, I will talk about it at some point after finishing publishing the others.

Well, if nothing else to add, I will say goodbye by saying thank you very much for reading the false master of death and I wish you all the best, until next time.

 

0