Chapter: 1 Genius
529 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I really don't understand why you insist on going to Hogwarts?" Duke Friedrich put down the Daily Prophet in his hand and stared at his son at the table.

"Why not go to Durmstrang, where the tolerance of black magic is more suitable for our family. And there your family, your father and my influence will let you get better resources. And do you have the patience to go far away and make your mother suffer from the miss? "

'Of course I cannot tell you, because I am a traverser, because this is THE Harry Potter world, because a series of big events will happen in Hogwarts in the future.' William von Friedrich thought helplessly With.

"Father, didn't we had an agreement before? If I win in the previous game, then I can freely choose the school I want to go to. No matter where I am, your son will not be ashamed of the reputation of the Friedrich family, and I believe my mother will understand me, and I can come back every Christmas, right?" William said to his father.

"That's all for sure. You have to come back every Christmas, and write letters on time, twice a week, no, three times a week, I will often send you the sweets and snacks you like to eat. " Mother Helena Friedrich's eager words interrupted the emotions brewed by the Duke.

Duke gave his son a deep look, "Well, William, come to my study after dinner, and your letter has arrived. Now, let's start eating."

Yes, William is a traverser. He was an ordinary ordinary college student in his last life. It can be said that he didn't do anything good in his past life except for reading complete Harry Potter series written by J.K. Rowling.

Maybe this is the purpose of God. On a dark night with high wind, a lightning bolt struck William. Then, when he woke up again, William found that he had crossed into a wailing baby, Germany's most prestigious black magic family, the only child of Duke Friedrich Wilhelm.

The Friedrich family is a legendary magic family, and there have been many talented wizards in thousands of years of inheritance. However, because most of the clan is arrogant and stubborn, and don't hesitate to use the black magic unscrupulously, and they are called the black magic family by the outside world.

Know that there is even a skull on the family crest of the Friedrich family!

Due to being a traverser, William's exceptionally smart performance since childhood has surprised both the Duke and his wife, and the magical riot that William accidentally broke out at the age of four made the Duke overjoyed.

Know that the power of the magic spells used by the wizard comes from his own magic power, and experiencing a magical riot, is the only key for a wizard to open the door to magic.

Afterwards, his own magic power will continue to increase with age. You know, even Dumbledore and the mysterious person did not awaken the magic riot so early!

Such anomalies, coupled with William's love for magic, and this life was early into the ocean of magic. Such love and obsession with magic made the Duke have to remind William that young people must be temperate.

As William's age grew, the genius of the Black Magic family, the little devil, etc. or the praise or depreciation began to spread.

Originally according to the family arrangement, William would definitely go to school in Durmstrang, because William's father, Duke Friedrich graduated from Durmstrang, and Durmstrang's most influential School director.

William, who is familiar with the Harry Potter story, is naturally reluctant to obey such an arrangement. But even if the parents love the children, they will not really follow the advice of a child.

So, William proposed a seemingly absurd gamble to the Duke.

"If I invented a new spell before receiving the school admission notice, would I be free to choose the school I want to go to?" William said to the Duke.

Be aware that no one has ever invented any spell at such a young age.

 In fact, most of the little wizards are too late because of the magical riots, and they can’t control the magic in their bodies until they go to school. Even successfully casting a spell is difficult, let alone inventing a new spell.

While William is very good, he learned to release spells at a very young age. Recently, a spell has been improved.

Merlin is on, it’s scary enough, okay, the Duke didn’t think William could win the game, so the Duke readily accepted William's proposal. Allow him to suffer, but when William fails, he can persuade William well, and he must have restraint on magic. The Duke thought.

Understand that the wizard’s spell is not as simple as you see it, just wave the wand sillyly and just say a few spells.

A complete spell requires a complete magic structure. In modern magic, this structure is composed of waving gestures and spells.

Yes, the mantra that is spoken in the mouth itself is also a part of the magic structure. It is important to know that language is very powerful.

So silent casting is so difficult, because it means that the entire magic structure of the spell is changed, and because of the lack of the power of language, the spell will generally be weakened to varying degrees.

Second, a complete spell also needs magical support. Of course, magic is not difficult. The difficulty of wizards casting spells lies in the guidance and control of magic.

In ancient times, if there was no magic wand, if the wizards wanted to release the spell, they needed to use their own guidance to release the magic. This is actually the so-called wand-free cast.

That is to say, in ancient times, wand-free casting was actually a necessary foundation for wizards. If any sorcerer would not cast a spell without a wand, in that case although he had magical power but could not release any spell.

Later, the emergence of the magic wand reduced the difficulty of the wizard to use spells, so that the wizard had a prop to serve as a medium to maintain stability and guide the magic, only to have a unique magic system of modern magic.

In fact, in other parts of the world, there are colleges teaching ancient magic to wizards. For example, Uganda College is located in Africa.

Duke was very happy about William's passion for magic, but he didn't think William could invent a new spell before he was even eleven.

But reality gave him a head-on attack.

Three months later, when William came to the Duke’s study with a letter of commendation from the International Association of Wizards.

Duke Friedrich was really stunned. He took the envelope with shaking hands. Only to read the text above.

Baden, Germany

Wurttemberg

Friedrich Manor

William von Friedrich received

also has a blue emblem printed on the envelope. Seven azure blue stars, each surrounded by the word "magic" written in one language, the seven stars correspond to seven different languages, such as Old English, Niven, Oracle, Ancient Egyptian, etc. .

It took a long time before the Duke finally opened the envelope.

International Association of Magicians

President: Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

Dear Mr. William von Friedrich,

We are pleased to inform you that the article "Analysis of the Thirty-two Spells of the Launching Curse, Disarming Charm, etc.-The Principle of the Release of the New Charm Impact Charm" has been included by us. Published in the new issue of academic journals.

 One of the magic spells and impact spells you have proposed has been tested by our various parties, and has reached the standard in all aspects of magic structure, magic stability, etc., and has been determined as a brand new magic spell.

Thank you very much for your contribution to the magic world. We have decided to include your paper in the list of the 90th Merlin Awards for Magic, award you the title of Level 3 Magician of the International Association of Magicians, and award five thousand gold gallons as reward.

President of the International Association of Wizards Albus Dumbledore.

"You, you, how did you do it? What about the new spell? Use it to show me!" The Duke finished reading the letter, looked up at the calm William, and said urgently.

"Okay, father, the inspiration for the impact spell comes from disarming spells with additional knock-back effects. By comparing these spells, I found a magic structure with a knock-back effect. The essence of this structure is to control the impact of magic power, and use this burst to achieve the effect of impact. At the beginning, this magic spell could only release a fixed amount of magic power. Afterwards, I continuously tested and improved this structure, and finally formed the current magic spell. " William took out his wand and demonstrated the trajectory to the Duke. 

"Iron Fist" An invisible magic wave erupted from the tip of the wand and hit the nearby armor hard.

"Bang! Bang!"

I saw that the armor was pushed by a pair of invisible big hands. Slammed hard against the wall behind him.

"The power is so great?"

"In fact, the power of this spell is adjustable," William said to the Duke. "If I turn down the magic of transportation,"

"Iron fist"

This time the Duke only felt a breeze gently brushing his cheeks.

"Merlin is on!" The Duke looked at his son with a surprised expression.

"I used to think that it was the most exciting and proud for you to trigger a magical riot at the age of four. I thought it would be the most exciting day of my life. Later, I watched you grow up, watched you touch the magic a little bit, learn those knowledge hungrily, I know you will give me a bigger surprise one day. But I did not expect this surprise to come so quickly. My son, I know you have been precocious since childhood and have your own ideas. You won, and I will not interfere with your choice of school." Said the Duke to William.

"Thank you, father, please rest assured that no matter where I am, I will always be the son of you and my mother. I will always be part of the family. I will always be proud of being born in the Friedrich family." William looked at His father said.

"Ha ha ha ha ha, go and tell your mother this news, Lucy, today's supper will be a bit richer, and I will take out the bottles of wine that I treasure."

"Okay, father." William

"As you wish, my Lord." Lucy (House Elf)

11