Pre kameko{?} A1 (April special)
35 5 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nothing to see here, there is no chapter, you have been fooled

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(just kidding)

(first, read the title, it explains some things. Secondly enjoy!) 

Eri sat by the pillar holding a bouquet of chrysanthemums. It wasn't big but she didn't mind, the sun glazed down, an hour till rush hour but it was still quite crowded.

“Consider this f-friendship over!”

“Come back you coward!”

A mix of sadness and anger emerged within Eri. Finding an actually unique drama to watch that didn’t lead to random pointless fights was hard. 

She didn't use the local train often, but it was a rare day.

She would have called her parents to fetch her there if not for the fact that they would probably ignore it. Wondering how Kameko ended up where she was, she tried to pass the time by watching a bird fly far from the train station, picking branches up and forming something on the electric pole.

Eri’s eyes grew heavy, her little handbag became the train station’s job to guard, and her grip on the white chrysanthemums weakened. 

“Ugh…”

Eri snapped awake. The floor rattled from both sides, and Eri jumped up in reflex as she realised what the rumbling was.

She darted to the train closest to her and sat down, waiting behind more attentive people as people flooded out of the train.

Stepping into the green train, she huffed a sigh of relief. The sudden sprint was tiring. Trying to calm down, she turned her phone back on, continuing to watch her drama. 

(Italic is for things Eri hears from her earphones)

(Bold is from the outside world)

“You know I can't stay mad at you.”

Shuffling of feet in the background annoyed Eri 

“Hey, stop pushing!”

The students looked like the foriegn exchange students that came just last week, which explains why they were talking so loudly in public.

Eri looked irritated at the people who were disrupting the peace and quiet in the train station, wondering how they haven’t been stopped yet. She recognised their uniforms as being from her school, and they seemed to have dyed their hair brown

“But I'm still mad at you!”

Now there were two things irritating Eri.

‘Crunch!’

One of them brought out chips and started snacking while the rest chattered like birds at dawn 

(From what I heard, in Japan, it's rude to eat and speak loudly in a local train)

[yes and you will get stopped so nobody does that and the trains are dead quiet]

(did you know that i have never set foot in japan before?)

“My heart only beats for you, please don't go.”

Eri sighed, pinching her nose bridge.

Wait! We are on the wrong train!”

Eri felt relieved that the clowns were going to get off the train. She looked at where the trains were going, and she remembered something. Her pupils expanded, and she got off the train and  rushed into the one on the opposite side of the train station. Maybe the clowns were a god sent after all. 

Eri slumped down into a seat in the train. Holding her bouquet of flowers close to her, she breathed a sigh of relief.

In a different compartment from the transfer students, she turned her attention back to the drama she was watching.

"to be continued in season 2"

Eri sighed, it was boring without Kameko.

"is she ok?"

Eri muttered to herself in deep thought. 

From what Eri knew, Everything went downhill after Kameko entered what she suspected to be a black company.

[note: A black company refers to a company that exploits its employees] 

The day before she was hospitalized, she looked like a zombie. It was a sight Eri had tried over and over to forget

"onee-chan isn't that weak." 

Eri muttered to herself once more under her breath.

"doors closing…"

"next station *****"

Everything proceeded on as usual in the train with the added English version.

==={after the train ride}

'Beep'

Eri tapped her card onto the gate, opening it for her to pass through.

Her card's fare wouldn't last another day but it didn't faze her as she walked to the hospital. Kameko mattered more. Eri dodged the crowd and made it to the hospital's doors.

<><>

Hospital entry stuff…( I can't say it because the last time I went to a hospital, I just walked into the ward)

<><>

Eri pushed the door open but someone held it at the other side.

Eri tried again but wasn't able to budge the door.

(happy birthday to my tyrant of a sister)

(in case you are confused about the way Eri is acting right now read the chapter name again but with more thought) (and this is canon)

 

<><>

(Anyways I am thinking about dropping this series) 

[it has been a good run I guess]

(maybe let’s try gender bender next time)

3