Pre fiasco 6.5 (you have got to be kidding me)
20 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

( good day or other time to everyone, this part of the story will pick up from 2.5, showing what the letter the goddess truly was) (not really? idk we made this some time ago but i forgot to post it)

 

The goddess looked at the letter. Her fantasies, the things she wanted to do with her new found access. It was gone, all gone. For the letter was nothing but a death sentence. Which was even worse for someone with no achievements under their belt, she was going to lose it all on her very first day.

 

She slumped backwards onto her ‘throne’, her thoughts fixated on the unfair loss. Anger washed over her like a tsunami resulting from a magnitude 9 earthquake, and a combination of a childish tantrum and a bitter sense of hopelessness ensued, sending panic through the little fairies.

 

But alas, anger couldn’t solve her problems. With bottled up frustration, she opened the letter. And in a blink of an eye, she was in a brightly lit room. The cafe looked like a hotel lounge with its warm coloured glow and cozy layout of seats. The whole place had a deep aroma of coffee. However unlike any functioning cafe it looked like a couple of rowdy teens claimed the place. With scratch marks on the pillows, graffiti covering some tables and perfectly fine wallpaper.

 

"Welcome back A5132D"

[note that that colour is the colour of the goddess’s hair]

 

A light voice said in a rather aggressive tone, an angel arose from behind the cafe counter like a sky dancer. The angel {with a golden bell in front of her} shook her head in disappointment.

“How was your short ‘ freedom ’ senpai~”

 

===

(this is where i would have ended this chapter if it didn’t just start)

 

Colour code #a5132d

===

 

The goddess, now revealed to be a colour scheme, sighed while approaching the angel.

 

“A small taste of freedom beats eternal servitude to Mokar, so shut your mouth and get me a cup of coffee.”

 

(backstory i can’t figure out where to add in, they were dating. they broke up and mokar grew a heart, so he made a cafe)

The red goddess slammed the table as the angel hesitated. Prompting the angel to get to work.

 

The goddess glared at the angel, impatient and frustrated seemingly by her mere existence

 

“While you are slaving away for me call your master”

 

“Him of all people?!”

 

“That’s why I am here.”

 

With that the goddess left the angel to do her work  {but not before hammering the golden bell a few dozen times}

===

 

(owo)

 

(I have spent days wondering how the story should progress at this section)

 

===

A5132d sat at one of the few wooden tables scattered around, the lime green carpet below her   made the place feel warm and vibrant. However it was apparent that no amount of furniture would help with the goddess’ impatience.

 

Soon she was playfully sitting in her chair upside down, kicking her feet in the air. 

 

“Here is the drink you ordered”

 

The bitter angel stood beside the goddess, nearly spilling coffee all over the upside down goddess. grumbling as she placed it onto the table in front of the grownup brat.

 

==

(Elevator music

https://youtu.be/Yl3t2pjDYhQ

Enjoy!

 

And if not here is something more popular 

https://youtu.be/_xc7tNbjnHM 

 

)

 

==

The goddess counted the amount of fingers she had for the third time that day.

Looking around, she found a leaky pipe above one of the potted plants around her, and also noticed that the interval between each drop was about 12 seconds.

 

Soon after she began counting every leaf in the small establishment.

 

======a recount of further events=====

 

(one)====

 

The goddess rang up the angel behind the counter for no reason 

 

She does it again

 

And again

 

Consequence:

The bell was kept away 

 

(two)====

 

She tried invading the angel's work area

{Only to be stopped by the angel}

 

Consequence:

The counter was damaged 

 

(Three)====

 

The goddess contemplated the meaning of her existence 

 

Consequence:

Demoralised goddess 

 

.

.

.

(Fourteen)====

 

The goddess tried to eat one of the potted plants 

 

Consequence:

The goddess consumed a fake plant

 

.

.

.

 

(Sixteen)====

 

The goddess checked back on the leaky pipe

 

Consequence:

She found the drain from the flooding 

 

.

.

.

 

( the 'n'th term )===

 

The goddess orders another cup of coffee

 

Consequence:

The goddess is now restless 

 

.

.

.

 

(Fourty*)===

 

The goddess glared at a pile of empty cups for no reason

 

Reason:

The goddess has used up all the cups that the angel has access to

 

Consequence:

There are no more cups

 

(Fifty)====

 

The goddess rests below the chair

 

Reason:

 

Consequence:

Sleep

 

(Sixty-four)====

 

The goddess plans to torture somebody 

 

Reason:

Reason

 

Consequence:

Story

 

(A)====

 

A3152d demands for a change in music 

 

Consequence:

 

(Sixty-seven)====

 

The goddess has become one with the table, holding all the cups

 

(B)===

 

The goddess demands something 

 

Consequence:

The angel hesitates 

.

.

.

(Eighty )====

The goddess spins

 

Consequence:

She knocks into a chair

.

.

.

 

(One with two zeros)====

 

The goddess smirks at the wall

 

Consequence:

The wall is charmed

 

=========(end of segment)=======

The goddess kabedons the wall

 

Just then, the doors opened, the moment a5132d had been waiting for. The light was blinding. However, the goddess was still wall slamming the wall.

Behind her a big figure stepped out of the light, revealing a buff male figure with a wide smirk on his face. He pulled his hair up and cleared his throat trying to attract the distracted one’s attention.  A5132d flinched at the sudden presence of life, destroying the wallpaper in the process. 

 

There stood Mokar {formerly known as #042e04} who was about to be downplayed by the hex code sadist

 

“I’m here to claim the favour you owe me.”

 

“My wallpaper…”

 

The god and goddess were on two different pages 

 

“You owe me- “I just got it replaced…”  I am talking!”

 

The goddess snapped at the dark green haired god for cutting into her dialogue

 

“*sigh* what do you need?”

 

“I need you to defend me in a false accusation”

 

“I’m not good at that. Can’t you do it yourself?”

 

“Only those with actual names can defend themselves”

 

“Oh.”

 

“ if i could speak for myself, i wouldn’t allow some worthless hopeless cafe owner to do it for me”

===(some time later in a small sized car)

 

“Why is your clown car slower than the time you take to think”

 

“gomenasai(Sorry)!”

 

“Why does your car smell so horribly fishy?!”

 

“I-I was transporting fish-”

 

“Sigh… why did you hire that useless prick, didn’t the higher ups scam the fairies into being our servants?”

 

“She looked a little- “so she gave you her hideous puppy eyes and you’ve decided to take her under your wings”

 

“I’ve never known someone as incompitent and as manipulatable as you.”

 

The goddess stared off into the distance stared off into the distance wishing that her joke of a defence would at least say the words that she wants him to and not whatever he feels like

 

===={later}

 

The duo walked out of the small rugged car. 

To be continued 

 

===========]

 

(if you are wondering why i have stopped work on anything, ahahaha)

(Planning takes time) (also editor sama found an actual job)

 

(happy halloween, merry christmas and a happy new year) (i know i am late for all of them)

0