Chapter 34 : Bastard Exposed
29 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Whoa! what's wrong with captain Niu and Canglai?"

"Got infected by our Baron's disease."

"It can't be?"

"The servants in commander Tusai's quarters said that he's been struck by the same ailment."

"Ah! the three of them visited the young-lord yesterday."

"See! it all adds-up in my books, these rumors are certainly true."

"Enough nonsense. Time to go do our work."

Niu and Li Canglai watched their own units of soldiers leave the "mess-hall" while being led by two different captains, both men just sighed to themselves while chewing and chewing on whatever the servants leave on their table! after Tusai experienced what it feels to be really, really hungry so suddenly and remembering what his young-Baron once said about some hole being punched-in into his stomach, the short commander cursed the endurance of his Baron-Feng and how miniscule he made that venomous-feeling sound.

Fu Liwei, Niu, Li Canglai, and commander Ba Tusai himself were given orders to leave duty whenever they feel like it and go eat until they're satisfied then exercise before thinking of returning to duty.

Seeing their young-Baron grinning and telling them that they're currently in the "sweet-phase" of the two phases which are the aftereffects of eating the Bone-Fortification Pill caused these four men to feel like giving their young-lord a good round of beating however, Baron-Feng of today is nothing like the one from before whom they could challenge and win some or lose some! their Baron is completely different now when it comes to agility, reaction-speed, strength, and swordsmanship.

The young-Baron even began to use some weird movement-technique to confuse his opponents, the annoying thing is that in the beginning their Lord-Feng would only be capable of using his footwork for a limited amount of time before being exhausted, most of his opponents would rely on the tactic of enduring then unleash hell itself on the "quick-fellow" once he become "flatfooted" and slug it out with him, yes he's a tough nut to crack but, at least in this scenario their attacks would have a chance to land! however, these men noticed how the time-limit kept on increasing and how their Baron kept on gaining mastery whenever he's forced to use another weapon other than a sword, gradually the young-lord did seem to prefer being disadvantaged in scenarios where he's one against more than one opponent.

 General Lian Laoci arrived the next day in front of their Sword Villa riding in front of ten-thousand of his men, reports clearly mentioned how half the men in that army were wearing a full-set of ZhuQing material beneath their silver-armor, the other half did have at least two or three pieces on their bodies! again their Baron gave an excuse of being sick and refused to grant the hawk-nosed old fellow an audience, however, it seemed like the shameless-general was expecting this reply and said : "This was my polite and gentle attempt, next time you wont be able to refuse." Before taking his army and riding north towards Obsidian-city without saying anymore.

One week passed without anything happening and Zhu Feng could finally say "good riddance" to Bone-Forging Pills and the aftereffect of their "disgusting" second-phase, immediately afterwards Lord-Feng swallowed a Vitality Pill and returned to joining his men in their morning-exercise everyday then he'd exercise on his own at the "sky-platform" for a few more hours before returning to the manor to spend some time with his family and have a meal with Harmony, Joy, Wind, and Rain who likes to spend almost all the time with the brown wolf or with his two baby children! when it's dusk the young-Baron would return to the barracks to join the men from the night-shift on their night-exercise until they leave for duty, then... Zhu Feng would use all the remaining of his "overflowing" stamina to "shower" the ladies with his pure, consistent, and ravishing-love until Lanfen and Biyu begs him for mercy.

Both of his women finally knew that they wouldn't be able to endure such "exhaustion" and had to rely-on their "secret" and "final" measure of defense to "mitigate" and "alleviate" this "addictive" pressure from their aching privates, if this keeps happening every single day? then, both of them might "succumb" to the "nagging" demands of their man's rod and raise the white flag! giving their babies another pair of siblings can't happen unless they're the ones who want it to happen, not because this "aggressive" man of theirs is doing a pretty darn good in bed lately.

On the third day Lanfen and Biyu waited until their stinky-man confidently and arrogantly left their bed after enjoying his breakfast which they had to personally feed it to him since they lost again last night! then both girls moved towards the room where their jewelry and fancy clothes are left in display before opening a secret compartment behind a display where some of their footwear are neatly organized, underneath the curiously watching eyes of Joy, Wind, and Rain plus their two adorable babies... both women opened a small wooden-box and pulled two small glass-vials where there's some green-colored liquid inside it and swallowed them without hesitation! the same day about half an hour before their husband returned for another night of bullying them in bed, both girls opened the small wooden-box again and took the remaining two glass-vials inside it, this time these glass-vials contained red-colored liquid instead.

Once they took it they felt heat surging from their private parts and chests, their saliva-glands worked unchecked and their extra saliva ran free in their mouth, finally being unable to hold the urge anymore since their man is slightly late today... both girls began to play with one another! Zhu Feng entered his bedroom and witnessed his girls being entangled with one another and gasping rabidly and felt offended and extremely excited in the same time, immediately he stripped himself and quickly showered before separating them with some difficulty then got consumed by their overflowing lust and pleasure.

Earlier the young-Baron decided that it's about time to take both Night and Thunder to the vault to take their share of the beast-cores and that's why he was slightly delayed however, he never expected his two naughty women to be that "eager" he had to join this party and "contribute" and "generously" at that! but, somehow... Lord-Feng sensed the difference in this session because his Lanfen and Biyu were never that passionate and warm, even his member felt like it's going to melt ever since he pushed it inside the wet-holes of his girls.

"Whoa! that was close... very close, I almost came inside you there Biyu... mnnn... I guess it's your turn now Lanfen... my god this is the best... hhhnggg... what's wrong with mehhnn... few! barely avoided bursting inside... spread them Biyu... you girls on fire tonight I can't keep-up at all! hey Lanfen stop making trouble... I'm about to cum... stop pushing me! shit... shit... shit... Biyu. Forgive me..."

Before the young-lord got to finish his apology he got straddled by his other woman and Lanfen kept going at it with amazing speed and technique, Biyu kept helping speed things up from the side by teasing his nipples, kissing him, downing him on her breasts, and letting him suck her nectar until Zhu Feng did the same to the Baroness! afterwards the Baron did nothing other staying inside until the finish-line is like a couple hundred thrusts behind him before changing holes and doing the same, again, and again... until morning when his women finally seemed to wake-up from their weird state of euphoria.

Zhu Feng : "Huff... w-what was that! what a night... huff... and here I was thinking that my love for you two could never be greater than what it already was, seems like I was wrong since my two beautiful wives just taught me a very, very... amazing lesson. Biyu... Lanfen... I love both of you very much, thank you... that was by far the best night in my life." The young-man hugged his naked and blushing women under the covers and massaged their backs and swollen butt-cheeks while trading intimate kisses with both of them, both girls leaned their heads on the chest of their loving man and together returned the favor by massaging his half-erect member slowly! sometimes both girls would kiss while giving their man teasing side-glances because they all know that none of them could go for another round, finally the Baron had enough and carried both of them towards the bathroom to clean-up before breakfast.

Relaxing in the small pool in his bathroom while hugging his women felt the best after knowing that both of them might be already carrying his children in their wombs right now, this time it's their choice which means that he isn't in any trouble at all.

Hui Langen : "Scoundrel..."

Bo Biyu : "Bully..."

The young-lord just smiled and hugged them both tighter while saying : "Sorry, I'm always going to be vulnerable to your beauty." Before kissing them and whispering coaxing words of sweet love in their ears.

The Baroness and her sister Biyu kept rubbing their bellies while listening to these words from their man and feeling warmth spread in their chest, they both helped the Baron dress-up and joined the wolf-pack of two adults and two pups in a sumptuous and impressive meal where the humans probably ate more than the four demonic-beasts! both girls already knew about the aftereffects of the four potions from Yin Meirong when she gave it to them, their big-sister who loves to grope, fondle, caress, kiss, knead, touch, tickle, twiddle, and finger other women.

The green potion is called Lesser-Vitality Potion, it helps in recovering from wounds and increases stamina while purifying the Yin or Yang within the body, if it's a male then it's the Yang, if it's a female then it's the Yin, their big-sister Meirong instructed them to take it when their man is overpowering them sexually! they should endure it in the beginning without taking these potions, it's better wait for a couple of days first then take it after their sexual-session is over.

The red potion is called Greater-Fertility Potion, it helps the female extract the strongest of seeds from the male whenever their Yin and Yang are mixed, she warned them to only take that red potion when they wish to become pregnant again! the "boobies-junkie" like how their man usually complained whenever their big-sister Meirong flirted with them and had her way with their body, she warned them that it's effect would cause them to become worst than perverts if they're left for too long without being sexually satisfied... really satisfied until they're back to normal and aware that they spent some time naturally and unashamedly doing things that they would never do without feeling terrible shame.

Now both of them carry the strongest seeds from this husband of theirs, their big-sister Meirong told them that their next children and most likely going to become Qi-cultivators and have no trouble clearing their twelve major-meridians, especially since the father of these babies should be someone who's the closest it can be to any junior-cultivator that just managed to activate their north-star! listening to the advice of their big-sister, both girls began to take care of their daily meals and eat more than enough to help the babies in their bellies grow stronger and reach their peak of potential in this stage of their creation before they're delivered into the world.

*****

Soon it was a month ever since the general gave his warning and left yet, nothing happened which caused Zhu Feng to worry and feel like there's a storm coming his way, the young-Baron really didn't like this silence however, he could do nothing about it except to train and make sure that himself and his men are growing stronger while taking care of business within his territory.

Once the road was created between his Sword-Villa and Rock-City according to his specifications, the hesitation disappeared between the merchants and all of them contributed a huge sum of coins to become partners in their "Sword-Villa's construction-company" and the work on next to projects officially began, two projects simultaneously beginning from the northern and southern-gates of Rock-city where one of these roads would end-up connecting-with the southern-gate of Obsidian-City while the other would end-up connecting-with the northern-gate of Sand-City! now nobody with Zhu Feng's Sword-Villa is left with nothing to do with their life anymore, while Commander Ba Tusai who celebrated his graduation from the Bone-Forging Pills a couple weeks ago, is now taking advantage of the side-effect of the first Vitality Pill to used all the extra stamina to finish all the work that has accumulated on-top of his shoulders during the few earlier weeks... maybe have some fun with his mistress and warm her in the chilly nights.

Both Li Canglai and Niu are almost about to completely finish benefitting from their first and only Vitality Pill, since their share of Bone-Forging Pills were thankfully one Pill less than their unfortunate commander and brother Liwei, these two captains exercised like maniacs in the past three weeks and their fighting-style improved by a lot! and is still improving everyday, even their young-lord can no longer win seemingly-effortlessly whenever the three of the sparred anymore, when these two captains joined hands and had a two-on-one sparring-matches they'd be more or less in a deadlock, once the commander joined the fun... their Lord-Feng would be helpless and relying on his footwork he would attempt to avoid being entangled by the three men however, captain Liwei joining was like the straw that broke the camel's back and their young-Baron was suppressed in every four-on-one sparring-match.

Feng's son and daughter are growing healthy and becoming more and more lively by the day, Wind and Rain are growing bigger much faster compared to how their half-siblings were before them, the two of them get bullied a lot by the naughty babies but they allow it to happen since their big-brother instructed them to never, ever attempt to bully the little-ones of their master! however, Wind enjoys teasing Fang whenever the baby tries to crawl towards him the grey, six-months old male wolf would move a bit further and crouch while squinting as he watches the almost year old boy struggle to reach him, Rain would just lean on her side and allow the baby-girl Meili to have her fun or hold the girl close with her paws and snuggle with her until both of them falls asleep. Lately these two grey wolves even began to join their little friends in their daily bath which caused quite a few problems to the maids.

The nightly-activities with his women never cooled down completely and kept on happening every two day which caused almost all of Zhu Feng's maids and guards to be affected, the females would blush deeply whenever they meet him in the hallways while the males would proudly greet him while looking at their Lord-Feng with admiration, Niu sealed the deal and married Lanfen's maid and the poor girl had to suffer the full-effect of the Vitality Pill in her honeymoon! however, the smart maid made sure to learn from her Baroness first before agreeing to the marriage which pleasured the muscular young-captain extremely and lowered the "pressure" on the young-maid by a lot.

Li Canglai and Fu Liwei were a lot more "reasonable" about these activities however, the wives of this group always joined in the highest garden in the Villa to have fun chatting and let their kids have their fun getting together, the maids serving these ladies would always hear things and rumors travel fast in this manor! strangely Xi Qiqiang's lady didn't complain anymore about her husband's rough treatment of her anymore, after the baldy's wife learned some of these wonderful and efficient-techniques he always ended-up face-first against the pillows with his naked hairy butt left exposed to the elements and this lady began to think : 'Humph. Husband barely lasts two or three rounds, we only do it once every week, twice if I'm lucky! how come all of them enjoy this four or five times every week, even little-Ling gets poked every single night.' Finally she decided to complain to the Baroness about how she isn't getting enough.

Poor captain Qiqiang who was spending too much bonding-time with Night lately was strictly ordered by the Baroness after being summoned to mind the feelings of his wife and be gentle and loving, learn from his Baron and comrades how to properly treat his woman if he doesn't know how to do so! afterwards he vented this shame "softly" at his woman day in and day out.

Then the first batch of fresh recruits from the Light-House institute graduated, craftsmen, soldiers, lecturers, instructors, and martial-artists.

Such a big gathering was quickly distributed into the different areas or absorbed by commander Tusai into the ranks of his young-Baron, the timely arrival of such experts which were further refined by the teachings of that institute that his Lord-Feng insisted to build and spend a lot on the ones operating it after clearly explaining the direction he wishes for it to be in the future, helped further speed-up the projects or cause the commander to be relaxed after knowing that the ones in these sensitive-positions are experts and masters in their craft! a condition of entering the Light-House institute is that whoever doesn't wish to work under the Baron can either pay a sum of money that isn't exaggerated or spend two years working in his territory before they're free to leave whenever.

Now Feng's elite soldiers have enough elite captains to lead them and the total number of his army and guards is nearing two thousand strong, even the young-lord felt dizzy after hearing the number! these are not fresh recruits and a bunch of greenhorns, they're elite soldiers and battle-tested men, all of them proved their courage, strength, and their ability to quickly coordinate with their team-members and the rest of the army.

Their commander Ba Tusai received direct and clear orders from the Baron before the recruitment movement and selection stages began, their young-lord isn't interested in strong individuals who can't work as a single unit with their team, he isn't interested about inflexible and obstinate individuals at all even if they're ten-times stronger than himself! everybody within these two thousand elites understands that their young-Baron is the most accomplished individual right now however, even he himself could be easily restrained by four opponents who work flawlessly together.

Their training is mostly done together with their teammates, together with other units, the brigade is split into two battalions in mock-battle situations, or into many companies to teach them how to adapt into different situations, and how to overcome or balance the disadvantages by taking advantage of their terrain and armament.

*****

"It really is unfortunate, having that three-times improvement-rate really is an amazing feeling... having the ability to go round after round with my Ling all these nights! sigh, she's going to bully me in the future, I just know it." Niu sighed while leaning his back against on of the wooden beams of the pavilion, he looked into the snow-covered training-ground which he just left and balled his hand into a fist, the muscular young-guard knows that he's already twice as strong as he once was before eating these three Pills! the ex-mercenary felt some envy after knowing that captain Liwei took one more of the disgusting yet helpful Bone-Forging Pills and extreme envy when he heard that their short commander took even more than Liwei... two Vitality Pills.

"You better get your head out from the clouds before you lose your sense of reason, these Pills are made by cultivators who have the profession of alchemists, not only are they extremely rare because cultivators usually sees it as being beneath them when they create Pills for us mortals but also they're extremely expensive! some nobles would be lucky if they took a single one of these Pills in their life, you little fool ate three and from two different types where both types had different use and benefit. Do you even know what most fortunate nobles would do once they get their hands on such treasures?" Li Canglai poured himself and the idiot two cups of hot tea and asked him while handing Niu his cup.

Niu : "What else? these gluttons would certainly consume them all, right!" the young-captain looked towards Xi Qiqiang who's been silent ever since he arrived, the baldy didn't seem to regret it when he learned the reason why he didn't receive any Pills, Night received his own beast-core and already evolved into a low-grade demonic-beast! the man himself didn't neglect his training and gradually improved on a constant-pace, when the ex-bandit works with his wolf he's in a sense more dangerous than these two who surpassed him my a few steps in agility, strength, and weapon-mastery.

Xi Qiqiang : "Probably not, Pills become useless after being consumed a certain number of times, the ones like that Vitality Pill are rare because they're still useful even after their special-effect of increasing martial-skills is gone, they can still help heal wounds and give an additional amount of stamina which is an excellent creation only made by genius alchemists! the ones called Bone-Fortification Pills become useless after five Pills, the same goes for the other two types of Pills that the young-lord said that he consumed and gave to Night and his siblings." The bald muscular man was leaning against the chest of his huge wolf and hugging the thick neck of the black wolf.

Li Canglai : "Correct. These nobles would store these Pills and hide them for their sons and daughters, grandsons and granddaughters! Lord-Feng giving them to use is not only a sign of extreme generosity and care but also a sign of trust, he choose to bet on us becoming stronger and protect his family instead of choosing to wait for his children to grow-up and give these Pills to them and help them become stronger." The veteran captain looked towards the falling snow and muttered in a dazed manner, his thoughts drifted towards a scenario where he's in the shoes of his young-Baron and asked himself : 'Would I be able to make the same choice?' Before shaking his head because Canglai can't say for sure.

Niu gawked after understanding that his head was really in the clouds before clicking his tongue and whistling loudly.

*****

Second month went-by yet nothing happened and Zhu Feng really wanted to believe that there's nothing for him to worry however, once the effect of the second Vitality Pill wore-off and the young-Baron ate the third and final Vitality Pill on the second month of winter news arrived.

Shameless general, hero general of the Shi Kingdom, led two thousands of his silver-guard and struck the southern-borders of the Yan Kingdom! in two months the southern-armies of the Yan kingdom practically don't exist anymore after being scattered and forcefully torn-apart by the silver-guard, Hai Kingdom which was notified by the Shi Kingdom after the King Shi Bojing sent a handwritten message that's personally delivered by the Crown-Prince who's accompanied by Minister of the right Duke Jiao! both of them are to stay under the "care" of the royal family until the operation is completed to prove the sincerity, validity, honesty, and good faith of the Shi Kingdom. The Hai Kingdom was doubtful in the beginning and their King Hai Longbai choose to wait and see for a month, during the first month his scouts kept sending reports about how monstrous these Shi are, how their men fear not fire, rain, ice, or earth! how the Yan armies were torn like wet paper despite having a clear advantage in both men and arms, immediately King Longbai sent orders to strike the eastern-borders of the Yan Kingdom and join these courageous Shi's in beating some Yan-hyenas who their royal family are the loyal subjects of the Bai-dogs.

Two thousand men can't subjugate the entire southern-territory of the Yan Kingdom, not to mention that these men are battle-hungry soldiers who never care about ruling some land, the general would push deep into enemy territory then vanquish its armies and scatter them into nothing before looking for another battle! his lunatic men could never be happier to follow after him, these Yan-born bastards kept making trouble whenever the armies of their Shi Kingdom gave trouble to the western-armies on the western-borders of the Bai Empire, their Yan-armies on the southern-borders would pressure the northern-front of the Shi Kingdom which forces the supreme-commander to relocate detachments and support from the eastern-armies and the western-armies however, since the western-armies were the weakest among the five main-armies... the eastern-armies would be strained and stretched thin after having to deploy some of their men to the northern-borders.

Honestly, the reason their young-master Lian Tushi died was because he received orders to send almost half his men to the northern-front to aid them against the Yan-armies, this is their tribute to their young-master who died to save his men and to prevent their Shi Kingdom from receiving another blow in their moment of weakness.

However, Zhu Feng became apprehensive and tense because he's no longer the warden and Lord-Protector of the west anymore, nobles are required to pay annual tax, protect their subjects and territory from enemies, and... to serve the "Crown" which is in the moments of war... to lead their men to war! the Baron thought : 'Fuck that old man! he's looking for trouble and I don't give a rat's ass about his reasons and the results of his damn actions, why pull me into that cesspool? he was certainly after recruiting me into his "badass" army, thank god I avoided him like the plague he's.' The young-lord kept having similar thoughts while going down from the sky-platform at top-speed while using Liling's footwork-technique then climb all the way up again, using this movement-technique to climb rough terrain is actually much easier that descending that's why the actions of the young-Baron really confused his subjects whenever they witnessed it happen! since it's naturally normal for anybody to be able to descend way faster than ascending! still they all noticed how the Baron's speed made him seem a lot like a "ghost" because whenever he moved between a crowd of pedestrians their Lord-Feng would be really difficult to follow with the naked-eye because he would disappear then suddenly appear in a place that's much further before disappearing once again, the top record of those who could really follow the young-Baron's movement on his way back to his manor are five-times.

The residents of the Villa intentionally made sure to overcrowd these streets with people to make it difficult for their young-lord, while others made sure to reserve the window-tables in the elevated floors of restaurants if their home isn't within these famous streets, the fortunate ones would ascend to the loft of their houses to spectate with their families! some gambled between themselves on who's going to be able to keep-up with the movement of their lord-Baron, of course Zhu Feng knows that the busybody and mischief-makers which are his beloved citizens are treating him like some "racehorse" after getting bored of calling him "perfume-spray", "meals-annihilator", "vomit-exterminator", "stamina-box", "fifteen-rounder", "all-nighter", and many, many more of these silly names.

"M'lord."

"You guys rock."

"W-what does that mean? are we in some sort of trouble?"

"Heh. Fresh recruits are the best partners in these guard-shifts."

*****

Two days later after receiving the news about the situation on northern-front of Shi Kingdom, Zhu Feng received a letter from third-prince Shi Bolin the City-Lord of Obsidian-City and current Lord-Protector of the west! the words within that simple letter caused lightning-bolts to explode within the young-Baron's head, simply because his worst-fear ever since he arrived in this world more than two years ago became true, the name he's being addressed-with in this letter isn't Baron Zhu Feng but... Gui Lei.

He isn't addressed as Baron at all within that letter, it goes like this : "Bastard Gui Lei, you're one single step away from being branded with the crimes of your treasonous father and your treasonous Gui family, this prince asks you this : 'Why haven't you joined the shameless general north like the lackey that you're? he's asking for reinforcements and supplies, this prince is giving you two months to deliver both men, enough supplies to sustain them for four more months until the third month of next summer. Swing-by Obsidian-City before you head north and the required armaments would be handed to you, follow the orders or... follow your traitorous Gui family east. Either way, this prince asks you to scram from the west, that's an order from the Lord-Protector of the west, disobey it and your wonderous Sword-Villa would be flattened to the ground.' Third-Prince Shi Bolin."

Zhu Feng did hear the news of this Gui Lei being the one who owned this body before him, he didn't deny or approve this piece of information to his men because... he didn't know! how would he know anything about that person when all he knows about him is how he used to look like before he died, he simply looks in a mirror and that's it... not like the reflection would kindly give him an explanation.

"Sigh. Attend me." The young-lord slumped-down on the seat in his study before looking towards the ceiling in a loss, he crumbled the piece of paper then tossed it into the fireplace and watched it burn and all the smoke disappear in the chimney before calling one of his servants after releasing a deep and long sigh.

One of the trusted butlers knocked on the door before entering then bowed deeply after giving his young-Baron a look of extreme respect : "Yes m'lord."

Zhu Feng : "Butler Lin. Notify commander Tusai that his Baron orders for an urgent-meeting between the senior-captains, senior-captain Fu Liwei and his men are not to be disturbed and to continue their duty as per normal. Quickly now!"

Butler Lin : "At once m'lord. Excuse me." The middle-aged man made a quick side-step to avoid Harmony and Thunder who entered the study before closing the door behind him.

3