Chapter 37 : Dream-Bound
48 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Baron directed a side-glance towards Night who seems still intent-on following the order from the past and bite Chen's ass before looking towards the true leader of this group and saying : "Senior Yanmei. How many people did you bring? what's their abilities like?"

Cang Yanmei : "Humph! does this beauty seem that old in the eyes of Baron Feng?" The daring woman struck a pose and asked while running one of her hands downwards on the side of her curvy-waist, the men in the group behind her laughed and whistled while the women and girls giggled or blushed.

Niu : "Impudent! when my lord asks any of you a question, you're all expected to answer immediately without withholding a single detail." The battalion-commander suddenly frowned when he witnessed this scene and shouted at this rowdy rabble while glaring towards them with two lantern-like and burning pair of eyes that looked down at them from behind the visor of his helmet.

"Oh no! he's so scary."

"Big-sister I'm so frightened."

Mu Chen : "If you're after a fight? then, I'm happy to entertain you. Don't you know the saying "never beat a dog before its master" come, come, come... let's see what you got." The handsome young-man suddenly stepped-up and provoked the muscular, young, and very impulsive battalion-commander.

"Tsk. He's calling us dogs."

"B-but... brother Chen looks too handsome and manly right now."

The battalion-commander sneered and pulled his great-axe from his back.

*Shing...*

The handsome young-man unsheathed a sword that's no-less in quality compared to Zhu Feng's Wolf-Flower and Moon-Wolf swords.

"Wait!..." The beauty with the long and colorful nails attempted to calm both of these men down but nobody listened to her, Cang Yanmei felt like she's the one responsible for all of it since she's the one who teased the young-Baron in front of his loyal men.

Seeing the tall and huge man about to dismount from his warhorse to face this young-man, the woman in the revealing and daring attire was about to stand in-between them but, the people in her group held her back and retreated to clear the area and Yanmei began to frown and sweat when the soldiers and the three wolves did the same and began to retreat however, everyone noticed how the young-lord didn't move from his position and kept looking between these two hotblooded men while smiling widely.

Finally Lord-Feng decided to speak and said : "Do both of you think that I'm nothing but thin-air? what dog, what master, and what nonsense both of you are trying to achieve here? you... back on your horse, you... next time you or any of that group of yours cross one of my men or provoke any of them, I'm going to let them handle the offender however they want and wipe the ground with your ugly mugs. You're all welcome to test my patience and see if my words have any weight behind them or how much they're worth within my group of men." Zhu Feng casually clapped both of the young-men on the shoulder once and sent them staggering a few steps, then while ignoring the expression of shock on the handsome young-man's face he threw an order to his battalion-commander and the crowd gawked when the tall man quickly sheathed his great-axe on his back and mounted his warhorse! afterwards the average-looking Baron looked at the silent crowd and said this warning while maintaining eye-contact with them one by one.

The handsome young-man attempted to defend himself and retort but Cang Yanmei held his hand and shook her head.

Zhu Feng : "Now... what goal were you all hoping to achieve by joining me?" Again the young-lord asked the true leader.

Cang Yanmei : "To provide assistance, besides myself and young-Chen there's five more martial-arts masters, the rest of the group are either squires seeking fame, fortune, or a promotion to the rank of a lord after being rewarded with land in the Yan Kingdom's southern-territory when the war is over. The others are disciples of mine and the other master martial-artists, while the rest are following little-Chen but each and everyone of these ladies is capable of contributing to the group by doing something important like cooking, preparing camp, scouting, hunting, fixing weapons or armors, and many more like... hehe... warming beds." The beauty winked towards the Baron at the end and he just shook his head before turning to look at the five who're currently standing next to Mu Chen ahead of this gathering of men and women, the ratio of females in this gathering is higher than men which is worrying since his own small-army is made-up from one-hundred percent males, only the craftsmen who're accompanying the supplies-team have women in their group.

These five martial-arts masters are three women and two men, just judging by their posture, their physiques, and the "air" and aura around them... the young-Baron can say for sure that all of them are at least capable of fighting his platoon-captains without suffering a loss! Cang Yanmei herself is at least in the rank of a senior-captain, probably she's trying to hide her abilities in front of this gathering since she's a lot more dangerous than any battalion-commander when she relies-on the use of her poison.

Having this group could be very helpful but, most of his elite-soldiers are young and still like himself... in the spring of their life.

Zhu Feng : "Non-combatant individuals, gather at this point." Once Lord-Feng looked towards the group and gave this command while gesturing towards and empty spot at the left, this smaller gathering of young men and women discovered that they're already following this order before any of the "seven-leaders" of their group could look towards them! maybe it's because these fully-armed knights glared towards them when this young-Baron gave the order, maybe it's because their leaders are being very respectful to this average-looking young-man.

"Twenty-five huh. Well, all of you need to go and report to captain Li Konglai because you're going to be travelling with the supply-train in the rear, that way your safety could be guaranteed, you could assist our group of craftsmen by working together, and your friends can go visit you whenever they're not on-duty." The young-lord notified these civilians about his arrangements for them and all of them sighed in relief, none of them wishes to be anywhere near the vanguard.

Mu Chen : "Brother Feng. Thank you."

Niu : "Snort..."

Zhu Feng smirked when he heard his battalion-commander being clearly annoyed after hearing this handsome-devil call him brother like he's used to being friendly with the young-Baron however, it's indeed the truth and little-Chen who's of the same age like Feng is really used to casually calling him all sorts of names.

Cang Yanmei : "What about the rest of us?"

Zhu Feng : "You still didn't give me a clear number."

The beauty blushed and quickly looked back towards the five martial-arts masters and they counted their disciples, the squires, and the followers of little-Chen.

One woman listened to her disciple who did a correct head-count before cupping her fist and saying : "Baron Zhu. Including big-sister Yanmei and little-Chen, we're eighty-one strong."

The young-lord nodded once then gave the matter a few seconds worth of thought before saying : "Lady Yanmei. From this moment onwards you're the commander of this "special-detachment" and you're expected to choose two and appoint them as your right and left-hand assistant, four of the martial-art masters would lead fifteen people each and become responsible for their team during this mission, while the remaining fourteen would be split between your right and left-hand to assist them in their tasks or deliver your orders to the four team-captains." Lord-Zhu waited for Cang Yanmei to answer once he explained how he wants things to be if they wish to follow him, Zhu Feng's army is drilled and taught to be disciplined and follow orders as fast as possible while not being afraid to disobey orders or complain whenever they're being mistreated however, without a good and convincing reason nobody would dare hesitate when following a normal order that's within the boundaries of their obligations.

Meanwhile this group of few men and many women are... worrisome to say the least, first point is that most of them seem like they're experienced fighters and are slightly arrogant which means? they're unlikely to follow orders from a stranger or from someone who doesn't prove their worth in front of them first, Feng can't allow these guys to cause trouble or clash with his men and waste precious time when he's in-fact in a hurry to reach his destination and save not only his own life but also the lives of his wives and kids, when he's hoping to prevent shame from falling on the shoulders of his loyal subjects and all the brave men who still choose to follow him without a shred of hesitation despite already knowing beforehand about all the danger that they all might face by going so deep into enemy-territory.

Not to mention that it's likely that his own men are going to harass that special-detachment soon, how it goes is probably that his elite-soldiers wouldn't gain the upper-hand in a direct one-on-one confrontation with these martial-art practitioners! while any confrontation between teams is expected to be an easy win for his elite-soldiers, otherwise Zhu Feng should just replace the soldiers of his army with practitioners of martial-arts instead.

As for the reason these soldiers to seek the special-detachment in the first place is... among the fifty-something women of this group of eighty-one strong men and women, almost all of these fifty-something women are not younger than eighteen and not older than thirty, they're beautiful and their figures are slightly lacking to Zhu Feng's two women, Cang Yanmei is already far superior than Lord-Feng's two pregnant women in beauty, charm, size, aura, and maturity! the three female master martial-artists are more or less comparable to the Baroness and her big-sister which means? probably the junior-captains, platoon-captains, and senior-captains are going to do the same and pursue these beauties.

The temptress smiled widely before nodding her head and saying : "We'll follow the orders of Baron-Feng."

Zhu Feng : "Good. This tall fellow is one of my three battalion-commanders... battalion-commander Niu, you two are commanders under my service now and are going to meet and work together a lot in the future, he's mainly responsible for scout-teams, intel-gathering, espionage, and many more missions like guarding all of you in your sleep so... your people better give him the respect he deserves since in the moment of danger to the supply-train he's going to play the decoy and attract enemies towards himself while we make a run for it." This time the group of squires and martial-art apprentices looked towards the giant of a man on the warhorse then towards the great-axe on his back with an additional touch of admiration within their eyes.

"Thunder, Night, and Harmony are my demonic-beasts, whoever dares to try and provoke or attack any of them better be prepared to die by their fangs and claws, the ones to survive better be prepared for round-two with this Baron and his two-swords... I won't show any mercy," The young-Baron glared at the people of the special-detachment while saying these words, "Night... the black-wolf choose battalion-commander Xi Qiqiang as its human-companion, while Thunder... the grey-wolf choose battalion-commander Niu as its human-companion so, if you're having any trouble talk to the ones responsible for them which are myself, battalion-commanders Qiqiang and Niu before you think of acting by yourself. Understood?" Zhu Feng asked after explaining himself.

"Yes." The crowd answered or nodded their heads.

Cang Yanmei : "I believe they wouldn't dare do so after hearing these warnings personally from Lord-Feng."

Mu Chen : "How's big-sister Biyu? you better be taking good care of her!" The handsome-devil didn't care about the orders or warnings and stood right in front of Zhu Feng when he asked this question, the young-man seemed like he's ready to throw a few punches if the average-looking young-man didn't give him the correct answer.

Zhu Feng : "Taking real good care of both her and the Baroness, she already gave me my firstborn son Fang and is currently carrying another one in her belly. You just take care of yourself... how's grandma Huang and grandpa Mu? are they holding their great-grandchildren already by now or... are you one of the "untested" fellows by any chance?" The young-lord had this demonic expression on his face and an annoying glow within his eyes when he answered his old friend.

"Tsk..." Mu Chen clicked his tongue and kept his silence while gritting his teeth however, his grip on the handle of his sword exposed how angry the handsome-devil was when he heard these provocative-words from this "loser" who keeps being arrogant without having the ability to back it up, yes... Feng managed to get himself a noble-title and create a place for his Villa-citizens to live very, very... very well! but, this world adores and love the strong, this small army doesn't make his old friend someone who's truly strong.

The seductively-dressed woman giggled to herself once she noticed how the handsome young-man became so speechless and frustrated before saying : "Then we're all in your care Baron-Feng."

"En. Lady Yanmei, Chen, and the five masters... I want you all to follow battalion-commander Niu and report to captain Konglai of the supply-team first. Check if any of the complete sets of ZhuQing material is a match, if they're not? then, try to give them to the elite." The young-Baron nodded and informed them of what to do first before jumping on Shadow's back and leaving with Night and Harmony.

*****

"Did you hear?" One elite-soldier leaned to the side and whispered in the ear of his best-friend and teammate before mounting his warhorse after double-checking that everything is prepared and that he's ready to move once the orders arrive.

"Yeah I did, I actually did see a few of them leaving the supply-camp... they're very, very fine-quality!" The other soldier said while being in a daze seemingly fantasizing about holding some of these women.

"So... when are we supposed to make our move? you're the expert here."

"Since we're probably not going to make many camps in this campaign, then... we need to find an opportunity to be stationed near their detachment, that way we could interact with them whether or not we're assigned to make camp."

"Good idea, let me go ask captain Chi where are we tasked to guard."

*****

"Humph... why's that plaything riding with us?" Battalion-commander Niu muttered while looking behind him at the handsome-devil who's now covering his head with a soft helmet of ZhuQing material and wearing a lion-styled helmet and a matching set of full-body armor that's made from some dark-steel on-top of it, the young-man seemed so careless in the eyes of the few years older battalion-commander... especially after seeing how the handsome fellow is leaving the visor of his metal-helmet open.

Right now he's doing his job or riding ahead of the main-bulk of the army and exploring the terrain, confirming the safety of these area, checking certain spots which are currently dotted on his map for any ambushes or traces of humans lately staying within these locations.

Thunder's sensitive senses helped the young battalion-commander do most of his tasks without wasting any time which enabled the main-army and the supply-train to cross a lot of distance in the first day... much more than the supply-team expected.

"The Baron's orders, apparently this "beauty" is useless in anything else except using the sword and distracting the ladies. I heard from one of the younger girls that this Mu Chen could win one-hundred times consecutively when he sparred with the young-lord almost two years ago! but, I don't believe it... this rumor is really exaggerated." One of the two senior-captains and company-leaders muttered these words before joining his battalion-commander and the other senior-captain, all three of them kept glaring venomous-daggers at the young-man who's riding a white warhorse and carelessly following behind their group! judging by his attitude and posture... this annoyingly-handsome fellow seems... bored.

Niu : "That so! next time we make camp then, we all better confirm the authenticity of these rumors." The young battalion-commander muttered these words while forming plans to deal with this guest and fix that crooked-attitude of his.

*****

"Baron-Zhu... you've been awfully-silent for a few hours now. Is the company of this Yanmei that boring to you?" Cang Yanmei said while leaning forward with her upper-body and hugging the neck of her warhorse, clearly she's the one who's feeling bored here.

"Absolutely... not! it's just that this Baron knows how to separate between work and pleasure." Zhu Feng gave the woman on the warhorse next to him a side-glance while feeling thankful that she's not in her old attire while making that dangerous pose however, the ZhuQing attire on her body is too tight which resembles an additional-layer of skin on her body! the fourth battalion-commander and special-detachment supreme-leader Cang Yanmei refused to wear any long-sleeved gloves on her hands and similarly refused to wear any heavy-armor or clothes on this soft-armor, her reasons being that she won't be able to use her nails or apply her poisons to their enemies and... she hates wearing any type of armor because they'll just restrict her movements.

Finally Feng relented when this daring woman attempted to flirt with him in front of his men, both battalion-commanders Li Canglai and Xi Qiqiang acted like it's the normal thing for their Baron to do so with the prettiest woman especially after hearing that they're already acquainted from years back.

The young-lord really wanted to keep his distance from this temptress because he's aware about her relationship with the "boobies-junkie" and "women-molester" Yin Meirong however, this Yanmei disobeyed his direct-order and insisted-on riding together with him.

Cang Yanmei ordered the special-detachment to ride with the vanguard and to never take action without receiving orders from her, despite receiving an order to stay on the right-flank close to the supply-train and team... this woman just said no and shrugged her shoulders while saying : "No. These soldiers of yours would eat all my girls by nightfall if I do that, only by staying next to you can I protect them and myself from that wolfpack," Then smiled widely before continuing to say : "Of course... I'm certain that all of them wouldn't be able to refuse you if you ask for any of them to warm your bed, or... do you want this lady to do it instead?" After hearing these words the young-Baron just blushed before leaving her without saying a word.

"Oh! does that mean that Lord-Feng wishes for this Yanmei to act all proper and serious when we're working and on the move?" While sticking her perky-butt upwards and twerking her thin waist from side-to-side, she said so then looked towards the young-man next to her who's wearing his indestructible-armor and below it the green-leather armor and below it the ZhuQing attire! when it comes to his own safety this Baron doesn't leave anything to chance and takes everything so seriously, the poison-expert smiled at how careful this young-man could be.

"Exactly." The Baron nodded while giving this answer then felt there's something wrong when he noticed the smile widen on the face of this beauty, especially when she nodded once before looking away and relaxing further on the back of her warhorse.

Behind them both Li Canglai and Xi Qiqiang exchanged a look before shaking their heads and slowing-down to give some space and privacy for their young-lord to converse however he wants with detachment-commander Yanmei.

Zhu Feng just rolled his eyes when he noticed it and choose to keep his silence.

*****

"Tsk... another failure."

"These beauties are not playing hard to get at all, they're either already smitten-by the arrogant-fellow who rides with battalion-commander Niu or... hard to get because they're better than us in one-on-one."

"It seems like you don't know about what happened after we made our first camp three days ago."

"What happened?"

"Heh. They say that this arrogant-fellow does have some ability indeed but, he's comparable to a platoon-captain at best in one-on-one situations, the men on battalion-commander taught him a very harsh lesson for spreading false rumors about our young-Baron."

"What rumors?"

"Hehehehe... the moron dared to argue back and say that he spent almost an entire winter sparring daily with Baron Zhu, even after losing from ten platoon-captains and getting toyed-around with by the two senior-captains... that fool kept requesting to challenge battalion-commander Niu while shouting and swearing that he really did manage to gain a hundred-win streak every day in that winter."

"Hiss! that must've really pissed commander Niu."

"You bet your ass it did! battalion-commander took action immediately and knocked that fellow unconscious with a single move after allowing him to take one-hundred swings at him, he never blocked, parried, or let a single move from that arrogant-fellow come closer to his body... that guy couldn't touch commander Niu with his sword at all. Before knocking him out the commander said : "You dare talk big about winning a hundred consecutive times against Lord-Feng, then know this... the man who you couldn't touch, not even once with your sword after trying one-hundred times... would still lose one-hundred times if he ever dared to challenge the young-Baron, probably without being able to touch the Baron, not even once despite trying ten-thousand times... my lord-Baron only loses... if the lord-Baron himself wants it to happen this way. So, don't go-on plappering your nonsense in the wrong places from now-on." Afterwards commander Niu ordered the men to send him to the supply-team to take care of it or fetch a few physicians to heal the young-man if they still wish to play with the arrogant-fellow in the future."

"Wow! what happened next? did the commander's men get rid of him?"

"Hell no! they kept him in their ranks and didn't kick him out."

"Why would they do that?"

"Simple really... if you think about it, what's the most annoying thing while being on-duty?"

"Boredom! certainly that one."

"Exactly," The soldier thumped his friend on the chest, "They're allowing him to join their escort missions to tease him and to lighten-up the mood, despite us travelling for almost a week there wasn't any action except for the few small bandit-groups and panicked villagers. First some of these bandits underestimated themselves and attempted a night-raid on our supplies and got annihilated by the guard-teams or chased-away before getting decimated by the scout-teams, the villagers on the borders of the two kingdoms just prostrated themselves to us without confirming whether we belong to their own kingdom or the enemy-kingdom because they wouldn't be able to resist anyway."

"Well... I think we better stop pursuing these girls for now, we entered the territory of the Yan Kingdom yesterday and we're now in their southeastern territories, we better focus-on survival until we reach general Lian Laoci and his silver-guard, commander Canglai warned about the high chances of us coming to blows with armies from both the Hai and Yan Kingdoms."

"I do think so too."

*****

"Come-on my lord-Baron, open your mouth and say ah!..."

"Can you stop it already with this treatment?"

"No! you're my responsibility, and this isn't the time for work... it's time for pleasure. Want me to invite a few of the girls to join me? I'm in the mood if you're."

"Why're you even in my tent? first time we made camp you insisted to spend the night in my tent to protect me but once I woke-up I found you sprayed on-top of me and drooling-down my neck."

"Tsk... I was marking you and fell asleep a few minutes before sunrise, don't sweat the small details my lord-Baron otherwise... I might really eat you up."

"Humph. First you eat-up little-Chen and now it's my turn!"

"Hoh! my lord-Baron. Are you by any chances... jealous?"

"Why would I be? I just don't wish to wake-up and find myself being used as some pillow and covered in drool, it might be poisoned." Zhu Feng snorted before retrieving his green robe and wearing it on-top of his ZhuQing attire, whenever they made camp the young-lord would remove his indestructible-armor and leather-armor before his sleep.

Having Harmony, Shadow, Yanmei, and the protection of the ZhuQing attire during his sleep should be more than sufficient.

The young-Baron didn't notice how the eyes of this temptress glowed when she noticed the same robe appear again after years, the same green robe that she witnessed her big-sister Baozhai use to heal their big-sister Yin Meirong and rid her of the poison in the matter of minutes.

That day she slept hugging this Lord-Feng and feeling the unique fabric of this green robe, once the grandmaster martial-artist and poison-expert fell asleep, she didn't notice how the green robe sucked-dry all the rainbow-colored poison from the ten long nails on her fingers.

However, unlike before when this robe would just extract poison substances from whatever it touches before stopping... this time an exchange of Qi-Force happened between the one wearing the green robe and the one hugging him.

A few weeks earlier whenever the young-Baron slept with his two women, there would always be a much bigger exchange of Yin and Yang between the three of them, this time however... everything happened without skin-to-skin contact.

The exchange happened between Zhu Feng and Cang Yanmei without them knowing, the actual contact happened between their souls within the dream-world, that dream was so long, so descriptive, so passionate, and so... real!

Once Zhu Feng woke-up he discovered the lack of color on this beauty's long nails, then before he got to think of any proper explanation for how it happened... the seductress lazily opened her eyes while moaning from comfort and hugging his neck closer with one of her hands, her spread leg was locking his waist firmly below hers and her privates rubbed-against his erection bulge! thankfully the ZhuQing attire didn't allow that bulge to spread higher than a small bump however, that woman rubbed it a few times with her privates which attracted a few unintentional-moans of pleasure from her throat.

Once their eyes met... both of them froze because they somehow felt how the other party had the same dream last night, the same erotic and wild dream.

"I..." Zhu Feng opened his mouth but words betrayed him when he noticed the deep blush on the face of this beauty.

She hid her face in his chest yet her tight hug around his neck didn't loosen until a minute or so afterwards.

"L-... Yanmei. I'm sorry about your nails." Finally Zhu Feng gathered his courage and spoke but, the first word he said was quickly changed from how he usually would call this woman lady Yanmei or commander Yanmei... he just called her by her name for the first time before holding her hand and apologizing while gently squeezing and rubbing her fingers.

"This green robe really can detoxify all my rainbow-poison since it could detoxify big-sister Meirong's poison that was injected directly into her body by the evolved brood-mother of the hard-shelled leopard-spiders but, why do I feel like the Qi-Force within my body has increased by about two-tenths of what it was before? all of this Qi-Force is of the Yang attribute, so it's all because of you and that... naughty dream of yours." Cang Yanmei muttered while checking her nails before suddenly holding her lower-belly near her privates while feeling shocked by the discovery, after closing her eyes and sensing the difference of the Qi-Force within her body, the seductress opened her eyes and looked directly at the Baron's dodgy and nervous eyes before hugging him tighter and leaning her head on his shoulder as if it's the normal thing to do.

Unfortunately her easygoing attitude and the fact that this Baron has been lacking "action" for almost two weeks after getting used to having uninterrupted nightly activities, plus the fact that this Cang Yanmei is a huge threat to any man's will-power in normal situations.

Say the least about this situation where he's hugging her body that's on-top of his after having such a dream.

Right after the first kiss happened between these two, Harmony whined while looking towards the tent's door.

Cang Yanmei immediately escaped his arms while avoiding eye-contact before leaving Zhu Feng's tent to gather her detachment and prepare them otherwise, her special-detachment would be delayed from the main-army and vanguard.

*****

'She's been avoiding me for a week now.' Zhu Feng thought to himself while remembering what happened after that incident when they made their second camp.

About three days ago his army finally crossed the eastern-side of Obsidian-mountains and began their journey west towards the central-territories of the Yan Kingdom where they witnessed the signs of destruction on many battlefields, villages, towns, and cities.

Meeting other armies caused sparks to almost fly between the two sides yet the size between both armies was never an encouraging factor for any battles to happen, not to mention that most of these armies belonged to the Hai Kingdom and once their scouts reported the Baron's flag plus the existence of demonic-beasts within that army who belong to the wolf-species... the commanders of these small-sized armies would voluntarily retreat and give-way to their supply-train however, none of these commanders made contact or attempted to have a meeting which caused Zhu Feng to become really thankful for them otherwise, these many meetings would've delayed him a day or two.

Right now his men are making the third camp since the territory ahead is a swamp-land which needs to be thoroughly scouted before the supply-train ventures deeper inside it, any delay within these "Dark-Swamps" would certainly attract the unwanted-attention of the inhabitants of these territories, rumors of lizard-like humanoids, venomous bugs and other creatures dwell these lands, not to mention the venomous vapor and steam that keeps spurting from the cracks of almost all the dry land.

Yet instead of being worried about what might happen to them in these Dark-Swamps tonight, Zhu Feng is searching for Cang Yanmei with his eyes between the busy men and women in this area.

*****

'He's been after me for a week now.' Cang Yanmei thought to herself while hiding herself behind one of the tents and watching the young-Baron looking everywhere around him, clearly searching for her.

The wild dream between them, the loss of her most lethally-concentrated poison... the Rainbow-poison, their first kiss, their intimate moments, her flirting with him, every kind of expression he made... this seductress remembers them all so clearly.

These past few weeks were... fun, so much fun compared to years that she lived doing nothing except work, exercise, do some missions for the smithy within beast-mountains.

This young-man is good to everyone around him, the way he treats her caused her to feel happy whenever she teased him... and even more happy when she see his reactions to these words and actions of hers.

It caused her to become even more daring and spend the night with him during the first camp, Cang Yanmei was really planning to leave his tent that night but, she fell asleep and felt ashamed when she discovered herself spread on-top of this young-Baron... even drooling on him!

She must've been exhausted after spending an entire week barely sleeping at all.

Next time she decided to just do the same since this young-man is reasonable enough to know how to keep his mouth shut.

Then, it happened between them... that dream was in a way even more real than real life itself! then, they kissed and the temptress knows that during that time she was really about to surrender herself to him, not to mention how this young-man seemed really raring to go at her and strip her naked in a heartbeat.

Holding herself during the past week and enduring until the time they make their next camp was... very difficult! being distracted and always thinking about this young-lord was kind-of frustrating, especially when she keeps feeling these surges of emotion being directed towards her from his eyes whenever they met.

'His tent is arranged, time for me to sneak-in.' Cang Yanmei thought to herself while smiling widely.

*****

Harmony : "Woof!..."

Zhu Feng : "What is it? stop dragging me!"

"Snort..." The brown-wolf snorted at his friend before letting-go of his hand then standing on his hind-limbs before pushing Zhu on his chest, it caused the young-Baron to retreat a couple of steps and enter the tent.

Afterwards the sweetest of all wolves sat his butt right in front of the only entrance to prevent anyone from disturbing his friend.

Shadow was standing to the side and aiming his butt towards the road, he's certainly going to send all those who cross a certain point of the narrow-path flying.

*****

"Huh!..." Zhu Feng was startled then excited after noticing Cang Yanmei in his bed.

Before she got to say anything he moved closer while removing his indestructible-armor then his leather-armor.

On his bed both of them are wearing nothing on their bodies except for their ZhuQing attire, helmet-less of course!

Cang Yanmei : "D-did you miss me?"

Zhu Feng : "I spent this week being unable to think of anything at all... except for you," The young-lord shook his head, "It almost made me afraid of you and even more afraid of not seeing you again." Afterwards he opened his arms and pulled the blushing woman into his embrace.

"W-we shouldn't..." Yanmei muttered weakly when she felt one hand intrude inside her ZhuQing attire.

"Shouldn't what exactly?" The young-Baron smirked and asked while invading further into her warmth.

"Enemy attack!... protect the supply-train... quickly..." Then like a bucket of cold water, Zhu Feng and Cang Yanmei heard these shouts and immediately afterwards felt the camp become extremely active.

"Whine!..."

"Yeah no shit, whoever they're... they're so dead after what they did, you can count on that Harmony." While jumping from his bed and quickly wearing his two types of armor, Lord-Feng muttered these words while looking unwillingly at the woman who's smirking towards him and making many provocative moves and striking similarly dangerously-provocative poses.

"Heh. You really think that I would just lay here in your bed and wait for your return?" Yanmei said while doing an acrobatic move and jumping from the bed to fall into the hands of this Baron who seems so serious about pursuing her.

Zhu Feng : "But... Yanmei, your Rainbow-poison was taken-awa-" Before Lord-Feng could finish his words Yanmei just placed one of her long-nailed fingers on his lips.

Cang Yanmei : "I can always cultivate more, actually I can do so much faster now that my Qi-Force is much stronger thanks to your wicked dreams." Then this temptress deeply kissed the young-man who's carrying her on-top of his strong arms.

"Then let's quickly go and get-rid of these pests, I can't wait for all of this to end... that way I can introduce you to my Biyu and Lanfen."

"They wouldn't hate me being there?" Yanmei seemed to be hesitant about this idea.

"Heh. They've been complaining about me being all-over them and how I never give them a rest at night." Feng seemed amused by the idea of tormenting the privates of his two beloved women.

"Scoundrel." The seductress removed herself from the hold of this young-man before helping him wear his heavy-armor, together they left the tent hand-in-hand.

Judging by their attitude... these two don't seem like anyone who's about to face the enemy.

They seemed like a couple who're about to announce their relationship to the whole world!

3