book one chapter 1
213 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A POT FROM SPACE

this morning i did my normal thang i woke up looked at the time took a shower got dressed then ate my food lazily all i could do was think how much i hated school i wanted to ship today. everyday i wanted to ship. i don't though not one shipped day yet. but that does not mean i do good at school in fact i do badly i barely pass anything only because a cheat with my pc at home. too deep. well i need to go.

i make sure my sis is ready too and she is. we head off

Lucy: i don't think today will be a gud one big bro.

Linus: and why not today can be great. but YOU have to make if great

i hear a vase break behind me and turn up to see my neighbor cleaning a carpet she didn't even hear it. i turn back ignoring it. 

Lucy:well my tummy hurts for some reason.

Linus: oh your 12 right? we will see the nurse when we get to school. i know it will be fine its a part of growing up.

Lucy: i don't like it.

we enter school 

Lucy: it feels damp

Linus:Get TO THE NURSE OFFICE! right now!

she runs off hopefully to where she is needed.

i take a deep breath and thinking about mom and dad. while i go to class. they are not home anymore, in fact am not sure what they do other then the fact they travel alot and are payed a large sum.

i take a seat in a side window like some mc i look out because i have nothing better to do you see i have no friends. 

Linus: WHAT IS tHAT

i see 2 potted plants on the ground crash against the wall. did someone throw them? they are smashed against the wall so they did not fall or anything?

i have my classes till lunch i eat with my lil sis to make sure she is fine. NOT because am a loner.

Linus: i everything good sis?

Lucy: its fine it still hurts but the nurse toll me it was what every girl goes thu and

[Glass breaking noise]  the whole cafeteria looks and sees someone as thrown a potted plant though a window

Lucy: yes well anyway i will be fine.

Linus: ok

i go though the rest of the day fine...mostly bored i don't really pay any attention to class and think about games and books anime that jazz. me and Lucy start our way back home.

Lucy: can you take me shopping tomorrow?

Linus: sure i can get me that new game that came out on the way.

i see a smol little cloud where the lady that was cleaning the carpet was standing on the upper level of a apartment. we were about to go passed it when.

Eoshock: HEY YOU STupid KID

the god-king throws a potted plant at Linus

Linus: huh?

linus looked up only to see a blurry faced man grinning and a potted plant hitting him in the face

the god-king sucked his soul and disappeared this was all done within five seconds  

lucy's pov 

i needed to buy these new womens things but i don't want brother to know i think ill just ask to go shopping

she does just that and he readily agreed that was till i heard my brother saying huh? and WHACK i looked over brother laying face up with a broken potted plant on his head. i look up to see a lady cleaning a carpet she didn't even hear it. 

with tears i pull up my phone and called the police 

Lucy: HE isn't BREATHING WHAT DO I DO!!!!.

police:  we will be right over! stay calm.

the ambi came and checked brother they pulled him in the van i went with them in a cop car i called mom to let her know what happened

Hours later 

a doctor came to inform me my brother was brain dead and i cried. the night was  sleepless, my mom called said she is coming back she was crying too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0