Chapter 11 – Kyotou, Yasuri & Zentou, Sabi
780 3 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Getting the Koureijutsu and Akutou, Bita from Shireizan was easy.

Using talisman from Shang’s main world to block their mental attacks, he and Nanami managed to knock them unconscious.

Shang got his Koureijutsu directly from the head of Shireizan’s Shineitai and went ahead to the place where Bita was enshrined.

Shang used Koureijutsu on Bita like what Nanami did in the light novel.

Shang: This is…. I see

Shang: No wonder Nanami says they are weeds.

After getting what he wanted, Shang destroys the original Akutou, Bita and then replaced it with the one which is bought from the system store.

When Shang walks out of the shrine, he finds Nanami waiting for him.

Nanami: Done?

Shang: Hm.

Nanami: So where do we go next?

Shang: Lake Fuyou, Edo. It’s the next location of the deviant blade, Bitou, Kanzashi.

Nanami: Bitou, Kanzashi? I wonder what does it look like?

Shang: Why the sudden interest?

Nanami: The works of Shikizaki Kiki give me innovation for my Kyotouryuu.

Shang: How is that?

Nanami: Well, you see….

Nanami and Shang discuss among themselves as they left Mutsu and make their way to Edo.

In the middle of their journey, they decided to set up camp in a forest within Shimotsuke region.

Near the campfire, Shang is watching how Nanami perform her new Kyotouryuu moves.

Shang: How did it go?

Once Nanami completes her martial dance, Shang starts asking.

Nanami: Hmm. I need more time as we Kyotouryuu martial artists are not weapon users.

Shang’s thoughts: Maybe I should tell Nanami about the Dugu Qiubai’s Five Swords Realms.

Dugu Qiubai is a fictional character who was created by a famous Chinese wuxia author known as Jin Yong  Qiubai’s swordsmanship is believed to have reached the level where he no longer need a sword to use techniques in combat. Fans have theorized that his Qiubai’s Five Swords Realms can be also applied to other weapons, such as sabres and polearms.

Sharp Sword Realm, Soft Sword Realm, Heavy Sword Realm, Wooden Sword Realm and Swordless Realm. These are five sword realms of Dugu Qiubai and can be also mentioned as weapon realms.

Truth be told, Kyotouryuu is considered as the final work of Shikizaki Kiki where he includes the consideration of all other twelve blades. Its purpose was to create a complete thirteen deviant blade, Kyoto Yasuri. To be more precise, It’s to make a human weapon.

Once he’s done with Kyotouryuu, Kiki was troubled. He had doubts on a deviant blade which cannot use katana, so he decided to create an alternative that can use katana. That deviant blade was known as Zentouryuu. Zentouryuu allows the user to wield anything that can be hold as a katana. Shang feels that this skill is similar to the realm, Heart, as once the person achieve that realm, anything in the world is a weapon. That even includes a thin blade of grass.

Shang decides to put the above mentioned thoughts aside and explains to Nanami about the weapon realms.

25