Chapter 20 – Game Room
596 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shang: This is….

Shang thought he should back to his main world and did not expect to come to a white room.

As he looks around, he notices a set of table and chair in the middle of the room

Shang moves closer and notices there is something that looks like a crystal transparent display panel.

He notices there is also a surface keyboard and a touch pad.

Shang’s thoughts: Has technology become more advanced when I was away from my home world?

Seeing there is nothing with the table and chair, Shang sits down and tries to activates by tapping the touchpad.

A black screen appears with white text in the middle.

System: Welcome to the Game Room v1.0

The screen flashes again to show the mouse cursor and three white square buttons which are placed from left to right..

They are Mail, System and Shop.

The Mail button seems to have an red exclamation mark button on the top right of it.

Shang decided to check out the System and Shop button first.

After clicking on the System button, the screen flickers and a rectangle button replaced the previous screen.

It says System Store.

Shang clicks on it and sees the items are being categorized into three types.

System items are items created by the system.

User items obtained using the Collector's Touch

Workshop items are items created or edited by the user and were later added to the system store.

Shang’s thoughts: Workshop items? I don't remember seeing any workshop button anyway.

Shang is done with the System button and tries to return back to the previous screen by pressing Esc as he does not see any Back button.

It works and returns Shang back to screen with three square buttons.

Shang goes with the Shop button and sees two rectangle button replaced the previous screen by placing themselves from top to button.

They are World Store and Shop Design.

World Store works similarly to System Store but it does not have all the items that System Store has as Shang has not added them. All shops will sell the same items no matter where they are located.

Store Design allows Shang to view the shop in 3D view and place any items he wants but someone is sitting on the item he wanted to move, he has to wait for the person to move before moving it.

Store Design also allows Shang to view people who is walking around in his shop.

Shang’s thoughts: That’s it for now, Time to check the mail.

Shang returns back to the first screen and click on Mail Button.

Shang: Woah.

Shang sees the long stretch of mails with the subject saying “Achievement” and a present icon as its mail icon.

Shang: I guess I have to go through them….

There are too many to show so Shang will just list out the important ones.


Achievement: 100 Customers

Reward: Shop Counter

This item is added to the system store.


 Achievement: 100 Spatial Items

Reward: System Storage

System Storage is enabled. 


 Secret Achievement: Collect all fourteen Deviant Blades.

Reward: System Workshop

System Workshop is enabled.  


Secret Achievement: Defeat Kokken

Reward: Kokken’s Martial Crystal (Limit: 1)

This item has been added to the system storage.

Item “Martial Crystal” is added to system store. 


 Secret Achievement: Yasuri Nanami’s Romance

Reward: Companion “Yasuri Nanami” item (Limit: 1)

If companion dies, User can revive it using Trade Points.

If User dies, the companions will follow suit.

This item is added to the system storage. 


Shang: Nanami!

20