Chapter 32 – Swords that can kill and heal
373 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Duan Yu: This…

Duan Yu did show signs of not wanting to join any martial sects but Shang just created one sect right after he joined.

Yuyan looks away, pretending that Shang is not her teacher.

Shang did not plan this to happen. He simply does whatever he wants.

Shang: Oh yes, your big senior is Murong Fu and your second senior is Yuyan, so you’re her junior from now on.

Duan Yu: Murong Fu!?

Duan Yu did not expect the legendary Murong of the South, Murong Fu who has the nickname, Paying back one’s coin, would be his senior.

Shang: That’s all I have to say. I have to go now.

Shang says before stepping outside.

Shang then stops and turn around.

Shang: Ah, I forget.

Shang throws a sealed bottle into Duan Yu’s arms.

Shang: This is Sorrow Breeze’s antidote. You might need it.

Shang’s thoughts: According to the actual plot, Fu should be the one leaving the antidote behind and I have to fix that.

Yu: Antidote... Eh? Lady Wang, I thought you have been poisoned?

Yuyan: Teacher did give me a bottle of antidote that could cure all poisons but I totally forgot about it.

Yuyan: Until when you are about to get killed by that Western Xia soldier, I decided to drink it.

Yu: This antidote?

Yuyan: Have you forgotten? There are others who got poisoned. We can use it to help them.

Yu: Oh, that’s right.

Shang: Do whatever you want with it.

Shang: Ah, yes. Duan Yu, that’s one thing I want to say.

Shang: Sword can save people and can also kill people. Since you are afraid of killing people, why not just injure them till they cannot move?

Shang: If they cannot move, can they hurt you or anyone?

Shang: One more interesting part, your swords can heal people.

Yu: What?

Yu’s thoughts: He knows I have learnt Six Meridian Divine Swords (Liu-mai Shen-jian)?.

Six Meridian Divine Swords is highly ranked martial skill created by the first emperor of Dablit Guaif, Duan Siping who is the strongest martial artist during the era of Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms.

Yu’s thoughts: But isn’t this martial art used to kill people?

Duan Yu looks at his fingers and then looks at Shang.

Shang: Don’t ask me. Ask your father.

Shang turns around and disappears from the door.

Sword-like projectiles of Six Meridian Divine Swords are energy created by combining both ying and yang energy from the meridian networks of  both hands and arms, If the ying energy flow is disabled, can the sword energy still take form?

Duan Yu knows what he just need the yang energy flow and there is one martial art he knows that can help him.

Yu’s thoughts: He means Yiyang Finger?

Yiyang Finger is a healing martial art that can only be learnt by the Duan Family. There is no pain when one is being immobilized by this martial art. People who are killed by this martial art would feel so comfortable that they will die with a smile on their face.

Duan Yu would not believe Yiyang Finger has no connection to Six Meridian Divine Swords.

Yiyang Finger might be a simplified version of it.

Yuyan: What is Teacher talking about?

Yu: This…. I think I understand what he means.

Yuyan: Eh?

Yu: Lady Wang, I think we should proceed to saving others.

Yuyan nods to that reply.

While Shang is walking a long distance from them, he starts to sprint.

Shang’s thoughts: Right, this is the part where Yuanshan kills Xiao Feng’s adoptive parents.

Shang’s thoughts: Nothing should go wrong, right?

Upon reaching the place where the Qiao couple have been staying.

A masked Yuanshan is seen watching the Qiao couple talking with a few Shaolin monks.

Shang jumps to his side and asks

Shang: What are you waiting for?

Yuanshan: Waiting for them to leave.

Yuanshan points to the group of monks.

Yuanshan: What about you? You finished your business?

As Shang converses with Yuanshan, Xiao Feng is seen riding a horse towards the same place.

Shang: Here he comes.

Yuanshan:.....

Yuanshan watches as his son gets off his horse and enter the Qiao residence.

The group of monks who sees Xiao Feng immediately shield the Qiao couple from him.

The group of monks wants Xiao Feng to be gone but the Qiao couple is stopping them by saying they don’t care about Xiao Feng’s real identity as one of the Khitan people.

Hearing that, Yuanshan was silent.

Shang: Still worried about you?

Yuanshan: Not anymore.

Shang: Let’s go then.

12