Chapter 47 – Wild-shot Fist
244 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A monk who is in his late forties, wearing a yellow monk robe appears before Shang.

Shang: Jiumozhi?

Shang is surprised to see Jiumozhi to have followed him the way from Mount Leigu till here.

Shang: Right, I totally forget. This guy is a martial maniac.

Shang had thought up of several people who might be stalking.

Shang knows it cannot be Duan Yanqing as he given him what he knows about Dao Baifeng and Duan Yu. Yanqing is already on his way to Western Xia to settle things before going to Dablit Guaif where Baifeng is staying.

The other people which Shang had met several years ago, wouldn’t have the free time to stalk him.

Jiumozhi: Benefactor, we meet again.

Shang: I didn’t expect it will be you who is stalking me.

Jiumozhi: I apologized for my behavior. If you hadn’t shown your martial arts at Mount Leigu, I wouldn’t be that desperate to look for you.

Shang’s thoughts: Is this what they always say? Misfortune comes after showing off.

Shang: So you’re after my martial arts? I don’t mind exchanging if you have what I want.

Jiumozhi: What would that be?

Jiumozhi says with a smile as he is glad that Shang is willingly to share with him his martial arts.

Shang: Dragon Elephant Prajna Skill (Long-xiang Bo-re Gong).

Jiumozhi: Dragon Elephant Prajna Skill!?

Dragon Elephant Prajna Skill is a martial divine art that is only given to the guardians of the Vajrayana. It has a total of thirteen levels. Each level increases the practitioner’s strength by one dragon and one elephant. One hit from the practitioner is equivalent to one thousand jin which is equal to five hundred kilograms.

Shang is not sure which is stronger, The Itezora’s superhuman strength from Katanagatari or The Dragon Elephant Prajna Skill. He suspects the former might be stronger as the latter only gives strength up to six thousand kilograms.

Jiumozhi come from Nyingma which is also part of Vajrayana. Given with his Great Wheel title, Shang had considered he might have access to it.

Jiumozhi: Sorry, that is impossible.

Shang’s thoughts: I knew it. Who would give out a divine skill of a guardian that protects the sect?

Jiumozhi: What about Flame Sabre (Huo-yan Dao)?

Flame Sabre is a martial technique that allows the user to gather inner energy on the palm and release it like an energy blast.

Shang: Hmm… I am okay with that. What martial art you want?

Jiumozhi: The martial art you used at Mount Leigu and The martial art which you used to defeat the Star Diversion skill.

Shang: I defeated Murong Family’s Star Diversion skill? How did I do that?

Shang knows that he had fought Murong Fu’s father, Murong Bo but he didn’t know he was using Star Diversion.

Jiumozhi: As a friend of Murong Bo, he told me you used something similar to Shaolin techniques but none of the techniques I had found can counter Star Diversion.

Shang: Hmm…to be precise. I did not use martial arts to counter Star Diversion. I only use normal punches and kicks.

Jiumozhi: What!?

Jiumozhi finds it hard to believe normal punches and kicks could counter a martial art that deflects attack.

Shang: Hard to believe, right?

Jiumozhi nods to reply.

Shang: Jiumozhi, have you heard of Wild-shot Fist (Ye-qiu Quan)?

Shang smiles while saying.

8