Chapter 76 – Necromancer & Witch Doctor
78 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nazeebo: Such a waste.

Nazeebo commented when Shang and him went down the hole and managed to find Eucliwood who is sharpening her weapon among a pile of corpses.

Shang: Waste?

Nazeebo: Some of the body parts can be used to make magical tools and they are now useless after she cut their flesh and removes their bones.

Eucliwood: I remember hearing some of your kind did that to make charms.

Eucliwood says after she hears Nazeebo’s comments

Nazeebo: Those charms you call them are mojos. They allow us to hear the words of the spirits from Spirit Realm more clearly.

Nazeebo says while holding out a mojo which looks a like a doll made of straw and leaves.

Shang’s thought: Mojo… Does it work with the chinese netherworld?

Nazeebo: I don’t see the benefits of feasting on corpse flesh.

Nazeebo says while pointing at Eucliwood’s half-eaten corpse meal.

Eucliwood: It is one of the ways for me to regain my magic. Is there something wrong with it?

Nazeebo: Feasting on corpse flesh denied us from entering the Spirit Realm. Most who did that are no longer one of my kind.

Eucliwood: Denied? Strange… My teacher never told me that. I guess there is no need for necromancers to enter the spirit realm.

Shang’s thoughts: Hmm… Is this the difference between necromancers and witch doctors?

Shang thinks as he listens.

Shang then remembers about Valla and Kharazim who is still below them.

Shang: Sorry to interrupt your discussion but there are two more people we need to look for.

Shang says to Nazeebo and Eucliwood.

Nazeebo: We should talk more after this.

Eucliwood: Yes, we should.

Eucliwood waves her hand over the pile of corpses and it disappears.

A few hours of walking, Shang realize there are no enemies.

Shang: Eucliwood, did you fight anyone when you are down here?

Eucliwood: No, There are only stacks of corpses.

Shang’s thoughts: Did Valla and Kharazim clear the place?

Nazeebo: Over here. This is the place where my spirits are blocked from entering.

Nazeebo says as he guides Shang and Eucliwood to the next entrance.

Shang: An invisible force…

Shang says as he recalls Nazeebo's words.

Shang steps forward into the entrance and there is nothing stopping him from moving forward.

Shang: There is nothing blocking me. Nazeebo.

Shang says as he walks back.

Nazeebo: Hmm… It means my spirit magic will not be working in there.

Shang: It’s fine. Eucliwood, we might need your skeletons to scout.

Eucliwood nods and waves her hand to drop a pile of bones in front of her.

Releasing magic from her hands, the pile of bones turns into a standing skeleton.

The skeleton walks into the entrance with the sounds of bone cracking.

Shang and the group stays outside the entrance for a while until Eucliwood puts down her hand.

Shang: How is it?

Eucliwood: No enemies but my magic was pushed back by something.

Shang: Pushed back?

Shang frowns.

Shang: Let’s go. I am interested to see what’s going on.

As Shang and the group enters and walks along for a certain distance, they are attacked by black projectiles.

2