HSA: Hotel Resort [Part C]
777 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hinata felt like a child that had more than her fair share of candy — slingshotting her sugar level to an all time high. She stood garbed in a white bath towel before her charming golden knight, while he was attired in his usual pants and a plain black T-shirt. But nothing looked plain on Naruto.

"You were amazing," he complimented with a smile.

Hinata's milky complected cheeks went instantly bright pink. Naruto's smile was as charming as ever, even more so, when her body was still warm and buzzing in the afterglow of their lovemaking.

The princess felt happy and giddy. She was a bit sore down there from all the deep, delicious pounding, but she stood up firm, feeling a bit hungry again. Her inner-goddess nodded.

Where did this blast of energy come from, she wondered. Then Hinata recalled Naruto telling her that she had been fast asleep for over six hours. It was only shocking until she remembered that — aside from the sedative — she had a nightmare and ended up staying awake until dust.

"I love being with you," Naruto muttered low under his breath, his deep voice a vibration Hinata felt all the way in her bones.

Tantalizingly slow and effective, he began to trail feather-light kisses around her ear and down her neck. With each time his lips touched her skin, she felt an answer contraction between her legs.

Hinata remembered the overwhelming thrill of her highly sensitive walls closing moistly around the length and width of him. She needed that again. She needed it now. But suddenly he was through, drifting regrettably away from her toward the door.

Hinata was still panting, trying to slow her breathing, her thrashing heart, and her thoughts were in riotous disarray.

"You need to eat, Hinata," he said on a breath that she could almost taste. "I won't be long..."

He could see her throat work as he swallowed, and then he was gone, leaving her a quivering mass of raging female hormones.

Naruto-kun…

Hinata spent several minutes staring at the closed door through which Naruto had just left before she returned to planet Earth. She sighed — it was a long, gushing sound that hinted of her tension.

One would think that the girl's thirst for sex would have minimized following her second marathon, but each time Naruto slide into her, she felt as if the sensation was new and otherworldly. With each thrust, her body screamed and melted in delight — it was phenomenal.

With her knight gone, along with all the grace, charm, temptation and the works, which emanated from his gorgeous structure, Hinata was able to regard her surroundings in a new light.

Blinking rapidly, as if focusing her vision, the shy princess rested her hand upon her bosom, turning on her heels to study the luxurious suite. The bedroom was large — far larger than hers was, in fact, and like the bathroom, the color scheme was of a creamy white and gold. It was gorgeous.

The four-poster bed centered the fully furnished room — it was massive! Surely this wasn't a queen size or a king size bed... this more looked like an emperor size! The pillows and quilt were white, while the canopy stood in a beautiful, silky gold contrast.

Although the room was rather spacious, the furniture didn't quite occupy all that vacant space. Hinata loved it — the bedroom was lovely in its simplicity. There were two bedside tables at either sides of the bed, adorned with its own lamp and alarm clock. A white dresser — decorated with expensive cosmetics — stood opposed to the bed against the wall. Hinata looked to a pale, pink lipstick and grimaced, but it did give her a marvelous idea.

A pair of mirrors and exotic tapestries sat perfectly placed on the walls. While she admired the intricate details of landscape embroidery, Hinata curled her toes under and felt the thick, soft carpet beneath them. It was gold.

From her toes, she looked up, out into another amazing environment. Taking another deep breath, she entered the living room area of the suite. It was huge, which should have come as no surprise considering the size of the bedroom, but her eyes still popped open with shock.

There was an opulent, plush seating area, all overstuffed couches and soft cushions. An elaborate coffee table with a stack of large glossy books, a study area with resources that could enchant any young philosopher, and an enormous plasma screen TV sat on a short shelf. The only local piece of future was a round, knee-length table that sat in the center of the room.

Hinata was awe-struck, but she knew under the influence of her beloved's intoxicating aura, she wouldn't get the chance to indulge herself with all that this ostentatious suite had to offer. But Naruto was all she needed. She missed him...

After arranging with the head-chef that dinner be delivered to a particular room, Naruto ambled over to the front desk. The chef muttered something of apparent urgency to his apprentice, and the young man watched Naruto with esteem as he listened keenly, his eye wide. The two men then quickly disappeared behind a white double-door, folding up their sleeves for whatever task they had at hand.

A strange energy hovered in the air as our hero made his way toward the counter. Many eyes watched him — especially the eyes of young women — watching in adoration and respect. Had our hero involuntarily stolen the hearts of these young maidens?

People stared and whispered commentaries to each other. This made Naruto self-conscious and a bit on edge — just when did he become a celebrity.

"What's with all this commotion," he overheard a girl ask her female friend in little over a whisper. "Who is this guy?"

Cautious and appraising, girl number two watched the slender blonde stranger as she replied. "Apparently, he's currently occupying room number sixteen."

"What? But isn't that the suite reserved only for the Daimyo?"

"Yeah." She blushed as Naruto's eyes met hers. "He's rumored to either be very rich or is close friends with the Fire Daimyo."

"Wow." Girl number one studied the boy's features. "But... he's so young."

"And so hot!" Girl number two adds briskly, gawking at Naruto dreamily. Her friend slapped her arm, looking around embarrassingly.

But the sage was the one truly embarrassed. Using his forefinger, he scratched awkwardly at the blush that kissed his cheeks, his lips heaving a pale smile.

Behind the solid sandstone desk, a very attractive, groomed, ebony-haired young woman smiled pleasantly at him.

"Hi there," Naruto greeted politely.

"Good evening, Sir... how may I help you?" Her voice was friendly and exuberant.

"Good evening. Umm..." Naruto looked from one side to the next, homing in closer. "I would like to make a request."

"Why certainly," the woman returned enthusiastically while opening a large ledger positioned on the desk before her. "May I have your name for the record?"

"Sure," Naruto looked down at the thick, leather book. It was somewhat worn out with age. "It's Uzumaki Naruto."

"Uzumaki Naruto..." the woman repeated slowly as she skimmed through the ancient pages. The names were arranged in alphabetical order by surname; his wouldn't be a problem to find. "Oh." Her eyes suddenly popped open, and that professional decorum seem to deteriorate, but only for a moment. "Mr. Uzumaki."

Naruto frowned a little. Mister?

The woman assessed him now, as if searching for some regal feature that would justify what the records stated about him — surely, a young man that was staying in their finest suite would possess some distinguishable trait that spoke of his noble blood.

One thing was certain, though, he was handsome.

"How may I be of assistance?"

"I'd like my stay here to be as private as possible," Naruto stated calmly, thinking that the rouges could have survived and may be looking for Hinata, perhaps with reinforcements. That could be troublesome. "If anyone asks, please try to give out little or no information to them."

"There is absolutely no need to worry, Sir," the woman reassured sweetly. "It is against our policy to disclose information about our tenants."

Naruto wondered about that, considering the fact that everyone in the lobby seemed to recognize him due to the room in which he stayed. He supposed nothing could be done, and hoped that the woman would at least be reticent with his information when it really mattered.

"Thanks," the warrior said before he turned on his heels to leave.

"You are most welcome, and I do hope you enjoy your stay."

It's been a blast so far!Naruto thought amusingly, but he didn't say it aloud.

This date was his and Hinata's sweet-sixteen celebration. Though, he was certain he could have created magic with the girl wherever they went, so long as they were together. The couple was like wild air currents — the entire world was their playground.

Naruto felt the woman's grin as he sauntered away from the front desk. He could feel many eyes watching him as he made his way to the curving wooden staircase. They studied his profile, and then — for the girls — his butt. Can someone say eye-rape? Could this be classified as sexual harassment?

Rounding the flight of stairs to the fourth floor, Naruto felt his nerves settling back into place, like a bolt into a tight socket. When he was through climbing the final set of stairs, he allowed his shoulders to sag accompanied by a sigh of utter relief.

Suddenly, he smelt the appetizing scent of food, like a bloodhound, or a starving wolf. The barrage of aromas rode upon the wind of the corridor — ghostly hands beckoning to him. He walked hurriedly down the ridiculously long passageway, his pace quickening as hunger performed cartwheels through hoops alive with wild flames.

Was everything on this floor enormous?

Finally, Naruto was at the door, the number "16" embedded and gilded with gold on the white surface. This was the only suite on the floor. And the most luxurious and private that Fuugetsu had to offer. Tsunade was really missing out on something great, but he didn't prolong that chain of thought.

The number sixteen, huh? How ironic, he mused.

Perhaps their staying here was some manner of fate. But Cupid was surely tampering with the strings of the divine harp, creating melodies that would often intertwine their destinies in a raging sea of sensual flames, pretty much like what happened in the bathroom not long ago.

This was definitely a sweet sixteen celebration — though, the sage hadn't gotten a chance to taste and thoroughly savor just yet. But he was patient, at least for now.

Wink-Wink!

Naruto had the key to the door, but he knocked regardless, just for the heck of it... just to see her in motion. Hinata answered on the second low thud, already blushing, from her cheeks to her ear.

She knew it was him.

Holy mother of Kishimoto! Just what was she wearing?

Naruto looked her over, from head to toe, his eyes wide as he ogled at the epitome of temptation. The warrior was dumbfounded — in a good way — and for a moment, he knew not of his hunger. Not hunger for food, anyway. His body came alive as his pulse intensified, pumping blood hot and fast through his veins, filling his sleeping dagger.

Hinata flushed crimson as she wrung her hands in her cute little apron — which was all she was wearing, along with her underwear — trying desperately to avoid his sharp, compelling gaze. His eyes felt as though they would burn the puny cloth from her dainty body.

Naruto thought about her nipples, mounted cutely atop luscious, creamy curves. He thought about her lips, her tongue, and flushed cheeks farther down south. Painfully, desperately, he wanted to cleave her with something hard, hot, lean, and growing.

All of a sudden, there was a flick of magic, and the coy princess harvested a rich field of courage. She performed an adorable curtsy, her smile benevolent and endearing. "Welcome back, honey," she greeted sweetly, keeping her voice even. "What would you like to have first — dinner? Or... um —" she looked down at herself, undoing her curtsy, which made her breasts bounced in a rather suggestive manner. Her cheeks brightened. "Or me..."

The words resounded in Hinata's mind. They stole the measure of composure she had reaped — deteriorating her barriers; leaving her vulnerable to the overwhelming roar of his masculinity. Her hormones sagged in delight as the invisible wave of energy washed over her, awakening arousal and desire.

Naruto's lips quirked up in a naughty smile as he looked down at her."I would like to have both... at the same time," he added softly, holding fast to the tethers of his self-control before her irresistible flair.

"Eh?"

He homed in close — hovering toward her — and she withdrew shyly, as if into a shell. "It's all your fault for being so sexy and teasing me with it. I'm hungry, but I'm dying to have you, too."

Hinata's eyes widened, the sweet perfume of his breath adding fuel to the growing fire.

Slowly, Naruto seized her tiny hand, pressing it just as slowly to his throbbing member. And the girl's heart drummed in surprise, but she kept her hand there. She could feel some unfathomable energy, sexual, radiating from him... entering her — from her fingers, up the stretch of her hand, and spreads through her body.

The princess's eyes softened into a gloss. Sweet, hot breaths escaped through parted lips — she needed him, too. But he pulled away, sitting restlessly around the large, mahogany table. On the outside, he seemed fairly composed, but on the inside, his hormones were in a frenzy — driving his nerves with reins as if they were slaves. All the excitement got his blood boiling to a temperature that rivaled that of magma.

From the few large plates that sat on the table, a manifold of different smells drifted upward into Naruto's nose. But as fabulous as the aromas were, the sage was more interested in detecting the scent of his lady's desire. And his lips moistened in anticipation.

Having joined him around the table, Hinata looked down tentatively to Fuugetsu's expensive cuisine. The food was artistically prepared on all eight plates — an epicure's most heartfelt fantasy. But the wide assortment of foods looked more as if they were designed to be placed up on display rather than to be consumed.

On five of the eight dishes, there was barely anything — only morsels that was bordered or coated with different sauces and pastes, finished with a leaf or two of fresh vegetable. Hinata supposed she had Naruto to thank for the other three saucers brimming with real food — filling and nutritious.

The princess thought her family had dined on all of the finest foods there were — courtesy of her father — but the fact that she couldn't identify one recipe on their plates said otherwise. Perhaps Fuugetsu had their personal and original recipes.

"Gah," Naruto exclaimed. "This food looks so good I wonder if it's even alright to eat it." He grinned, dismissing that sentiment. "Well, let's dig in!"

Hinata's lips moved on their own, stretching into a sweet smile. "Hn." She nodded her head.

"Itadakimasu," he muttered, pulling his chopsticks apart.

There was no music in his tone this time, and he didn't look as enthusiastic to eat as when he was about to partake of her cooking. In an odd way, that warmed her, but the heat kept on rising, rendering her mouth dry.

She ogled at him cautiously, her eyes imbued with the desire to copulate. She watched as he sampled food from different plates that were of a bright color. His lips parted, quirked, and twitched as he chewed — savoring the sea of flavors that exploded blissfully on his tongue.

Her mouth opened in a sultry fashion as she assessed him, and then she bit down on her bottom lip, her chemicals flowing.

Naruto caught the girl in her trance-like state. "Hinata, you must eat," he said earnestly.

The princess blushed, but she fetched her chopsticks and began exploring. She held her bowl of rice to her face, chewing slowly, studying him still, and the minutes ticked by without another word. But their lust never wavered.

The couple watched each other across the table, like wild predators waiting for the other to pounce. Hinata's discreet assessment never slacked, but every now and then, their eyes would meet in a penetrating gaze. She could see his desire — a gray storm that obscured his serene, oceanic blue eyes.

Truly, Hinata tried to eat, but she'd had all she could take — there was no longer an appetite. It wasn't her stomach that she needed to be filled. Sure, the region was close, but she wanted to be given a different kind of protein — raw, warm, and concentrated. A thick bonus following delicious friction and perhaps a sensual spanking.

All of a sudden, the warrior's sky blue gaze held hers. He was so unnerving. Hinata wanted to look away but she was caught — spellbound. Her fingers knotted, her tummy homing a fluttering flame.

Naruto's mood visibly shifted. His eyes softened, expression warm, and she saw a trace of a smile on his beautifully chiseled lips. He noted that her eyes were changing — gradually changing to those belonging to a princess plagued by frustration. He didn't want her to cry again, not when he was fully capable of granting her most heartfelt desire. "Come here," he demanded suddenly.

His hands were off the table, and Hinata's eyes went wide with the sudden frenzy of her nerves, but she disposed herself to his telling command. She rose with quiet glee and slowly made her way around the table. Her shy, amble strides the complete opposite of her hormones' riotous behavior.

The princess all but fainted when she saw a taffy-flavored lollipop sticking out of his pants, standing tall and proud, silently calling out to her. And her centre clenched at the erotic visual.

The slow curve of his lips said he knew precisely what the sight of him did to her, and his male ego — not to mention other parts — were proud to be noticed so regularly and appreciatively. "I hope the little you ate gave you enough energy for this," he warned, but his voice sounded more passionate and seductive than threatening. He throbbed."I can't wait any longer — I need you now. Sit," he glanced down before meeting her eyes anew.

Hinata's inner-goddess swooned at the sight before her. This is it — this was what she wanted all along, with every fiber of her being, and her face went up in glowing pink flames.

The princess bit her lip, her eyes fixed, greedy, and enthralled. She could still feel the remnants of heat their last intimate ceremony left upon her constricting walls. Desperately, she wanted to re-ignite those once delicious flames.

Driven by the resounding chants of lust and her sensual promises — without a peep — her majesty timidly lifted her ivory apron to reveal her lovely navel, and then slipped her thumbs beneath her undies.

"No, leave them on," Naruto instructed, probing her lean, voluptuous figure with his sapphire gaze, feasting his eyes upon her shy, southern lips protruding through fine, purple silk. "I want to take them off myself, when I'm done eating."

Hinata's eyes were meek. She was done gasping in shock and shying away. Her lust, her desire, was monstrous, insatiable — it spared no room for embarrassment and hesitation. She knew what she wanted — it was erect and pulsing right before her eyes, and some powerful and invisible energy pulled her toward it. She didn't resist.

Naruto watched her keenly, his eyes smoldering as she sheepishly made her way over him. His legs were sprawled out alongside the table, and he was using his thumb to push his vessel forward, keeping it steady and upright for her glorious decent.

The leisure in Hinata's movement betrayed her imperious need, but the Hyuga proceeded carefully nonetheless — fearing that she might topple over her own feet and ruin the atmosphere she worked so hard to create.

Naruto leaned back a bit, gesturing that she sit on top of him. As his obedient flower squats over his rigid pride, the warrior shifted her underwear to the side in one fluid movement.

Her cheeks brightened with color has her beloved's hard crest poked her soft, slippery lips. She was wet and ready, and even more so when she sank lower and his crown grazed her most sensitive spot. Hinata bit her bottom lip, holding back a moan, but her center convulsed at the brief massage. She couldn't wait any longer.

Closing her eyes, fingers curved into cute little fists, the princess tilted her head back and squeezed her forearms against her breasts, pushing them together. She tried curling herself into a ball, capturing the amazing sensation of her slow penetration.

Naruto whispered something raw but complimentary beneath his breath, his body stiffening beneath her own.

Hinata's swollen cheeks parted for him. And she stretched deliciously in submission to the import of his steely width. Sweet, thick nectar coated the hungry sage as he dove deeper into her wonderful world.

As her pheromones ordered him to throb hard within her constricting confines, Hinata knew he was her special someone. She felt as if she loved him before, lifetimes ago, and when his entire length submerged within her warm chambers, the princess had to let out a moan.

"I-I can feel Naruto-kun deep inside me," she breathed musically.

"Don't move," Naruto ordered with disguised resolve, reveling in the embrace of his angel's fabulous and familiar environment.

"Eeeh," Hinata widened her eyes in question, her lips pursed in her endeavor to subdue her rebellious hips.

"You barely touched your food," Naruto chided softly, even as he too battled valiantly to subdue the aching urge to thrust. "At least have some fruit while I finish up."

Hinata averted her I-want-you-to-make-love-to-me-right-now-face toward the table, where there sat a fruit basket. In mint condition were apples, bananas, strawberries, grapes of green and purple, and oranges. She considered which item would be easier to eat. In her hyperactive state, there was only so much that her appetite would welcome.

Suddenly, she moaned beautifully. Naruto pulsated and moved inside her pocket as he shifted his torso to retrieve a bowl of spaghetti from the table. He ate fast, guaranteeing the momentary burst of pleasure again, but our little sunflower couldn't wait any longer.

She reached slowly across the table as delight spread over her face, plucking but one purple grape from the cluster and popping it into her mouth. Hinata chewed with fake enthusiasm while avoiding her knight's sporadic gazes, merely wanting to down the accursed fruit so that she could stretch for another.

Naruto smiled in amusement at the girl's prudent technique. With each subtle movement of her torso, they could feel an echoing repercussion in their loins. Hinata must have learnt how to flex her pelvic floor muscles in her frustration — because she was all but cutting off the circulation in his length now. She was tight. It almost felt like their first time all over again.

No more! Hinata screamed mentally, loud but docile. Her muscles were taut in anticipation for so long that her center was sore. She could feel cramps in her lower abdomen and at her core. Her sexual energy was in a frenzy, and she held Naruto's gaze... disappointed and pleading.

He was just downing his final rice cake, and a smile touched his lips as a shadow clone turned out the lights, leaving them with just the flickering glow of the hearth neighboring the study. Through the shadows on his face, the needy princess knew then that her tantalizing would end.

Her heart stopped, and then broke into a sprint. She tried to swallow as a blast of dopamine flooded her brain, turbo-charging her reward circuitry. He was ready... he was finally ready to dominate her, to leave his mark.

"I'm going to kiss you all over, Hinata Hyuga," he said softly, and he cupped her chin, pushing it up, giving him access to her throat.

His lips glide down her throat, kissing, sucking, and nipping, to the small dip at the base of her neck. Hinata's body leaped to attention… everywhere. Her recent bath experience had made her skin hypersensitive, and with each tender kiss, she tightened moistly around him.

"Let's get more comfortable..."

The room was quiet and dark, the only source of light being that of the crackling fire. From the table to a fountain of erupting carnal energy lie Naruto's clothes, feet apart. His headband, shirt, vest, pants, and boxes sat sulking in the shadows of the of the dark room.

Hinata lay innocently and enchanted on a round, plush carpet before the heart constructed of multicolored brick. To the side, her prince towered over her on all fours, his long arms astride her torso. Slowly, he lowered his head and took her lips in a long, lazy kiss. It took her breath away.

He kissed her on the mouth again, this time while his hands were busy tugging her apron up. She blushed as it came off. Naruto had seen her naked before, but it was still new enough that she felt awkward about it.

"Your beauty is truly unrivaled," he sighed, more to her bosom than her face. But when he flicked the flame that was his tongue across her nipple, she didn't really care.

His mouth was hot and wet on her breasts, and his hand inched under her panties. Hinata blushed scarlet. Her lips were soft, smooth and warm to his touch. He reversed his middle finger between those creamy cheeks, coating the summit that was her g-spot with her nectar.

He stroked her gently, and she gasped in response, her mouth gaping small and wide as he endeavored to lift her higher.

"Naruto-kun," she called breathlessly, cupping the back of his neck, her eyes glazed with delight.

The girl wanted to pull him down on top of her, molding their bodies into one, but she merely tasted his lips greedily, sucking hard. It told him of her desire, of the weight his duty measured.

"I know what you want,"he whispered against her perfect lips, and yet his fingers continued skillfully stimulating her through the lacy material of her underwear.

It was heavenly, and Hinata's hips started moving at their own rhythm, pushing against his hand. As the sensations took over, she tilted her head back, her mouth slack, and she groaned.

When he brought his fingers forward, to look at the fruit his performance had bore, Hinata curiously raised her head to ascertain why he had stopped. Indeed frustration rose from his strokes as well as pleasure, but she couldn't stand not being touched by him.

"What's this," Naruto asked with a smug smile, examining the thick nectar that smeared his index and middle finger. His smile deepened when her eyes popped open in embarrassment.

It was cute.

"I-I," the princess spluttered, mortified by the evidence her knight had brought before her.

But he didn't wait for her reply. Positioning himself between her legs, Naruto reclined slowly, his nose and lips skimming over every inch of her. The energy followed, too, accumulating at her centre.

He made no delay in making his intentions known. After smelling deeply of his lady's scent — with but his teeth — Naruto peeled the luxurious piece of material from her body.

Surprised by the manner in which he chose to expose her, Hinata's legs squeezed together automatically, obstructing the warrior's amble effort.

What endearing mutiny!

Lifting his gaze, Naruto peered across the plain of her stomach and over the gorgeous summits of her breasts tinted of gold. With only his liquid gaze, he effortlessly laid waste to her defenses. He needn't words — after all, the princess wanted this as much he did.

Quickly, the young sage cast the puny cloth aside. Hinata spied the fire in his eyes — it told her he cared more for the taste of her rather than the sight in the whirling vortex of desire that enclosed them right now.

She flushed scarlet, everywhere, feeling faint, and she instantly closed her eyes. She couldn't watch him do what he was about to! But with her eyes close, she seemed more receptive to his sensual probing — her body sang as he hovered teasingly above the center of her heat. She could feel the light caress of his breath, and her toes curled in anticipation.

Then there it was. The blistering hot swipe of Naruto's tongue up her slit, across her g-spot. She dreamt about this memorable thrill and the overwhelming gratification. But her love didn't stop there.

He closed his lips around her sensitive button, sucking lightly, and then licking. He alternated between lips and tongue at varying speeds, but no matter his technique, her body was still engulfed in multicolored flames — pleasure and thrill.

"Naruto-kun,"she screamed delightfully, her inner-goddess naked, writhing in a sea of fluffy clouds.

Her body arched off the ground, blown skyward by a spike of ecstasy and by the avalanche that loomed ahead. He had her trapped. It was as if he held a string linked to the centre of her pleasure point, and he would tug it routinely, just to hear her soul sing that special symphony he loved so much.

"Aargh!" Hinata moaned as her body bowed and convulsed at the sensual touch of his tongue.

How much more could she take?

Naruto swirled his tongue round and round, again and again, keeping the flames of her ecstasy alight. Hinata began losing all sense of self, every atom of her being concentrating hard on the rising tide of pleasure stirring, growing between her legs. The waves of gratification eased over her — a bittersweet arsenal of energy.

Just when the princess thought the delicious torture could grow no more in flavor, her amorous white knight slipped his finger inside her, deliberately stirring her feminine nectar from inside. He moved his finger around slowly, repeatedly, as thought he was tracing the circumference of a bowl of ramen at Ichiraku's. He was stretching her, caressing her, his tongue mirroring his actions, round and round. Hinata whimpered.

She could feel herself swaying on the edge. It was too much. Her body tantalized, begging for relief, and she complied. Her mind went wild and dull as adrenaline and pleasure coursed hard and fast through her veins, piercing every cell and muscle of her being. She cried out, and the world dipped and disappeared from view as the force of her climax rendered everything null and void.

"Hinata, you were amazing," Naruto uttered sweetly. His voice rang in her ears — soft, velvety echoes that kept her blood sizzling. But when she thought of what would follow his feast, it heated suddenly to a boil.

The princes still hadn't succeeded in catching her breath. But with what her ensuing desires entail, what was the point?

Without an utterance, she lowered a hand down to her hard button and parted her wet, swollen lips with her index and middle finger. Naruto's masculinity screamed in appeal.

She teased and enticed him with the lovely sight of her, and he responded immediately. Naruto fixed himself between her legs, sitting back on his heels. He clasped his member and poked her buried treasure with his key. It was warm, impossibly soft and inviting. And he licked his lips, tasting her again.

Hinata moaned a loud as he came into her, hard, lean and welcome. He recalled the affection she sought the last time he penetrated her and made no delay in offering her the weight of his body.

"You're so tight," he groaned in her hair, propping himself up on his forearms.

Hinata parted her lips, panting in harmony with his occasional moaning. She reached for his buttocks, pulling him deeper into her to enhance her pleasure and mitigate the embarrassment of his words. Then she bounded her legs around his waist, holding him at the depth to which he rubbed her.

As warm as a flame, his tongue lightly traced the shape of her lips. Hinata's head was spinning — the air was coming too fast and shallow, but she plunged inside of his mouth, seeking his tongue with her own. An angelic whimper rose in her throat as Naruto increased his pace, rolling his hips round and round.

Like poetry in motion, he moved above her, delving deeper with every slow, delicious, and rhythmical thrust. He pressed hot kisses onto her skin. His motion was fluid, like water; there were no wasted movement. A god — that's what he was, and her inner-goddess swooned at his feet. The flames in the hearth crackled in what seemed like awe, casting shadows and highlights on the couple engaged in the most sacred ceremony of all — the physical embodiment of love.

Breathless and exhausted, Hinata watched him from atop her new station, her breasts bouncing beautifully as she rode him into sweet oblivion. His skin looked like russet-colored silk in the firelight. His eyes were a dark sea of emotions, and unyielding lines of pleasure creased his forehead.

"Hinata... I'm close," he groaned, even as she pounded his rigid muscle inside herself, over and over again. Beads of sweat rolled down the princess's flushed body, down her cleavage and back. Naruto watched in admiration as the warm light from the fire played over her sleek black hair and the ruddy tip of her nipples. And he reached forward, crushing her luscious curves in his large hands. "I'm almost there..."

Hinata's eyes widened in panic. "Na-Naruto-kun! Not yet," she urged adorably. "Please let me orgasm again!" Her eyes were glossy, as if they would spring tears, and her fists rested cutely below her chin in her effort to meet sweet satisfaction. But despite her plea, nature would undoubtedly run its course.

Almost automatically, Naruto bent his legs at the knees and propped himself up on his forearms, assuming control beneath her. His hips moved fast, as though he was made of iron and metal instead of fragile bones. Hinata rose a little above him, readily giving her knight the room to please and destroy her with the mighty thrusts of his hot blade.

She cried out as he severed the reins of her control and cast her into a chaotic hurricane of pleasure and delight. And he leaped in after her. The princess was enraptured. She wanted to sit and have herself a break, to catch her breath, her sanity, but she didn't want to disrupt the delicate and overwhelming flow of sexual energy that would induce her orgasm. "Yes! Naruto-kun! Don't stop! You're amazing!"

The double-doors snapped open — Naruto could feel it. There was a downpour, a violent torrent on its way, and Hinata could feel it, too. The sensation stemmed from the deepest part of their core, growing in their belly before gushing down into their loins.

Naruto groaned and gritted his teeth, delving into her one final time, spewing his essence deep into her, and Hinata's walls went berserk around the throbbing length and width of him, happily accepting his warm gift. Her legs shook as her orgasm rippled through, pilfering her strength in exchange for delight.

Her majesty fell gracefully on top of him, but still her center held him tightly in place — ensuring that he was empty before he shrank and escaped. His chest was warm and firm against her cheek, and she examined his breast with unfurled fingers as she struggled to catch her breath. He was breathing hard, too... she could feel his tummy rising and falling beneath her own. It was... soothing.

Hinata felt sparks of electricity as Naruto's arms roamed her back. She was still hypersensitive; too much caressing and she could succumb to another explosion. She hadn't the strength to endure another. For the first time, the princess's insatiable appetite had been slaked. She was certain no other female could love as much as she loved Naruto.

"Hinata." his breathing was normal, his voice soft. "Why are you so good?"

She blushed at the complimentary question, her eyes wide.

"I love you," he whispered, stopping her breath.

There was much emotion and meaning flowing out from those three little words, and Hinata could feel them. They washed over her with undeniable truth, and tears pooled in her eyes.

Naruto bent his head forward, to press a kiss to her head.

"I love you, too," Hinata returned. It was hard to believe that after so many years of waiting, that on this lovely night, she would finally be complete.

Lying on top of him like this, listening to the telling beats of his heart, nestled in love and utter satisfaction — it was perfect.

Naruto strapped his arms around her — like precious goods secured on a conveyor belt — held her close, and then rolled over. He held himself careful so that she felt none of his weight, but she could feel the warm mass of his body pressing against her own.

Hinata growled beneath her gorgeous knight, frowning, and he chuckled at her adorable expression. "We're going to shower again, remember? I thought we were going to try the hot springs."

Hinata's frown cleared at the lovely reminder. He had promised to go down on her the next time they showered together. And no doubt, he would have given her more after that. She beamed, but in a small corner of her mind, she wondered if she could have handled another violent earthquake.

She would handle it — she would do it for him.

"Hinata," Naruto was suddenly enthralled. "How are your eyes shining like that?"

Shocked, and embarrassed, the princess covered her eyes, her blush spreading to her neck. Naruto chuckled, low and long, and their magic seemed to fade into the glowing flames — changing it to a beautiful blue imbue.


"Change of plans," Naruto whispered in Hinata's ear as water undulated down their bodies — warm and consistent. He had decided to postpone the romance until they got to the hot spring, but Hinata didn't mind. If anything, it was convenient for the delicate preparations she wanted to make before her body was seized by his hand again. The princess knew her prince was only trying to be thoughtful, and she appreciated it.

Naruto decided to go on ahead to make sure that the area was safe, but Hinata couldn't help but wonder if he perhaps had something up his sleeve. He told her the door to the private spring was to the right in the corridor outside the suite — room sixteen had its own private everything. Naruto said he was even offered a personal maid or valet upon submitting the tickets.

Hinata cleared her mind with a sigh before smoothing her hands through her hair. She surrendered to the warm ripples of water down her body, and then closed her eyes to concentrate. Her body was a delicious wreck. She could still feel the heat from the kisses Naruto embedded on her neck, and a sweet tingle lingered between her legs, constantly reminding her of his lean length and width. The sensations seemed to keep the princess's energy at bay.

But she focused her mind and allowed her will to stretch, momentarily speeding up the circulatory rate of her chakra, which consequently sped up her recovery. As her pulse lightening through her veins, Hinata could feel herself being revitalized — all that was worn out and sore was renewed. Strength returned to her once weary legs, and her center clenched and called out for him.

Unfortunately, she couldn't revive her spiritual energy and stamina, perhaps the hot spring would aid her in that respect.

When Hinata was through cleansing her body in preparation for the hot spring scene, she garbed herself in a bikini swimsuit — also courtesy of the old woman that swindled her good money. The two-piece bathing suit was ruby in color. There was a black bow at the middle of the bra and one at either side of the underwear.

Like the silky panties, this was said to steal a man's heart and make him dispose himself to the wearer's every whim. And pigs lived on the moon, Hinata mused as she wrapped a towel around her waist and sauntered gingerly for the door.

Naruto was already belly deep in the therapeutic-like water, healing his little friend before it had to labor again in that glorious environment.

The hot spring was dark, the only light being that from the full moon that hung from the dark night's sky. Walls of wood, shrubs, trees, and massive granite boulders enclosed the site, artistically placed throughout the bath. But before Naruto could finish studying the naturalistic environment, he felt a presence that was far more beautiful than all he'd seen around him.

He began to emerge quietly from the still waters so that his mouth could hang open without flooding.

Moonlight slithered over her highness' snow-white skin, tipped her breasts, and caressed her tights. Her hair rained, an ebony waterfall, down her back as she lifted her face to the stars to avoid his appraising gaze. Her figure almost seemed surreal, as though she was merely the masterwork of an artist's paintbrush — a sublime glyph painted into reality.

The air filtered down greenly through the canopy overhead, Hinata noted, her cheeks pink as she surveyed room sixteen's spectacular private hot spring. For a long while, she simply stared down at the water, watching as its surface shimmered under the pale glow of the moon and stars.

Then, her eye caught on the glowing green limestones that formed a semicircle around the bath. The smoothly carved rocks were also embedded at the bottom of the hot spring, which gave the still waters a mystical light blue imbue.

Naruto watched as the princess admired the shrubs and palm trees expertly groomed in the background. He flashed her a smile of clean pearly whites when their eyes met, and with that she was suddenly smitten and enthused.

The girl beamed at the fireflies that accompanied him in the rising mist. They emitted a radiant lime green glow, blinking sporadically as the males performed their ceremonial mating dance to impress the females. But Hinata was already wooed — now, she wanted to be touched by her knight's hand once more, over and over, until she was completed sated with what he had to give.

She hung her towel over a chair, blasting the warrior with the sight of her bikini and lovely curves. Naruto froze in the water where he stood, every nerve ending in his body going nuclear with arousal, and the muscle below his waist grow twice its size.

The princess made her way to the edge of the bath, twiddling with her fingers, her expression sheepish. Every part of the girl was gorgeous — there were no flaws in her creation, just perfection. Naruto had no idea this was what Hyuga Hinata was concealing beneath her pants and sweater for all these years... only for his eyes and his pleasure. Now he yearned to sample her again.

Hinata stood on the stairs, scrutinizing the small gazebo mounted atop granite rocks in the middle of the hot spring behind him.

Smiling mischievously, Naruto raised his hand upward, and then flashed it down quickly, his fingers straight like a sword. Her highness let out a whimper and a scream as a sharp gust of wind rendered her lacy underwear to shreds. It fell from her waist, and she made haste to descend into the glowing water, to submerge her exposed tushie.

Shivering with hot embarrassment — innocent tears tipping her eyes — Hinata looked up at her amused prince, concealing her breasts just in case he had another gust to let loose. But Naruto just smiled and approached her calmly, his body tinted of blue and green.

With unraveled mystery, his eyes slowly roved over her slender, burnish body. And he smoothed his palm over the velvety length of her arm. Reassured, Hinata stood before him, her eyes shy and hopeful.

"Naruto-kun," she said in a lovely, delicate voice — it was like wind chimes.

He stared into her shining eyes and stroked her cheek. She felt the blood rush up to color her skin, and she sighed and let her eyes close in contentment, resting there in his hands.

"Forgive me," the young sage whispered repentantly.

And Hinata's eyes were open again, filled with question.

"Because I'm so weak, I put your life in jeopardy." his voice was an octave above a whisper now. "If I were stronger, maybe the village wouldn't have been destroyed! Maybe granny Tsunade wouldn't have—"

"Naruto-kun," the girl interjected, her eyes wide with grief at his evident hurt."It's not your fault. Even our Hokage, Lady Tsunade, couldn't drive Pain from the village. Yet against all odds, a mere Genin defeated the threat and liberated the people; you're the reason why everyone's alive, Naruto-kun." Even as tears stirred in her eyes, the princess lift one hand to cup the side of his face with a wanly smile.

A muscle worked in his jaw, and he cupped the side of her face in an echo of her feat, gracefully wiping away a tear with the light sweep of his thumb. "You've been waiting so many years for us to create a bond, Hinata. I need to become stronger, to protect both you and this bond that we've finally made." His eyes narrowed solemnly. "I can't afford to lose you, too... I won't. Sage Mood isn't enough; I need more power. If I am to save Sasuke, become Hokage, and find the answer to the world peace that my sensei has been searching for, then I need to become stronger. It will also take great power to have this revolution become a reality."

The words poured out with precision and passion, as if he knew them by heart, but also with feeling and subtle rhythm. The ring of majesty in his voice was awe-inspiring, and Hinata couldn't help but beam at him.

"I need to learn how to control the Kyuubi's chakra." Naruto spoke slowly, which reflected the seriousness of his resolve. And his belly turned, as if his mutinous tenant was in a fit of laughter at his futile ambition.

"But! Na-Naruto-kun," Hinata felt a spasm of panic. "Won't that be dangerous?"

"Don't worry," he reassured with a warm smile. "On a couple of my missions, I've overheard people talking about former Jinchuurikis that managed to achieve complete control over their Bijuu. But most of them were assassinated when they sought vengeance on their home town." His eyes were suddenly hopeful. "It can't just be a coincidence that I've heard of multiple accounts from various people. There is a way to control a Bijuu, and I'm going to discover what it is!"

"Naruto-kun," Hinata said sheepishly, looking down to find that his navel was under water. "Always... come back to me."

"I promise," he vowed. She smelled like night, he thought. Like flowers that bloomed only in starlight. And her lovely aroma created a spark in his veins, sending blood gushing into his sexual muscle, enlarging it.

Suddenly, Naruto was serious. He took her chin in his warm hand, holding it firmly so that she couldn't look away from his intent gaze. Hinata saw the resolve form abruptly in his eyes, but before she could collect herself in preparation, it was too late.

His lips were soft and warm against her own. They nudged hers open, and she could feel his hot breath in her mouth. The princess started to melt, her body yearning to mold into his.

Naruto pulled back to look at her. He noted her rosy cheeks, misty eyes, and smiled. He homed in and lightly pressed his lips against hers again, once, twice... a third time. The flush had already spread over half of her body, and butterflies fluttered in her tummy, but our hero wasn't through yet.

He pulled her closer, burying his face in her hair. Hinata could feel his warm breath saturate the strands as he exhaled; it raised goose bumps on her back. But still he was not through. Electricity surged through her body at his sensual touch. His hands drifted down the smooth curve of her back until he could cup and squeeze her buttocks. They could but see the fiery sparks generated from his probing fingers upon her hot, naked flesh.

Cupping her still, Naruto pulled the princess closer, and all of a sudden, she could feel something hard rubbing against the cheeks of her center with each thrust. Wait, was that — yes... yes it was! He was already naked. His underwear was on the chair, next to the one she hung her towel on. Now her body molded into his...

When Hinata surrendered to his desire — a tangible creature that stood with them in the serene waters, she coiled her arms around him tightly. Her breaths came quick on his neck, and his shaft throbbed rigidly against her plush lips.

"Naruto-kun," she sighed primly, and he pulled her from his chest to study her expression.

Hinata's face was like an angel's, her skin chalky. Her eyes had changed — the light that gleamed within them was no longer of a princess that patiently waited to be served. Her patience had all but run out. Now her body tantalized at his teasing, and her blood sizzled beneath her flushed skin.

He guided her to the threshold of the bath and sat her down on a flat surface. Now only her legs were submerged, and he stared intently between her legs. It made her self-conscious.

Hinata Hyuga — Naruto's sunshine and hope, his everything. She looked fabulous beneath the soft, rich glow of the full moon. He watched as the blue, wavy glow from the water caressed her cheek, and his stormy blue gaze trailed from her lips, which burned with new vigor, to her ardent eyes.

At sixteen, he wondered if it was far too early to start a family, but he quickly dismissed the thought to lay claim to her sweet, luscious lips. Hinata sighed as her tongue came out to meet his, her eyes half-lidded in her intoxication.

"I need you," she uttered, when she withdrew her shy tongue. And Naruto grinned at her adorable audacity, but he didn't linger in granting her desire.

Instructing her to lean back a tad, Naruto slung Hinata's legs over his shoulders and down his back, completely exposing her to him and his treacherous mouth. Her eyes couldn't get any wider, her cheeks any pinker, and she bit down on her bottom lip as embarrassment poured over her like hail.

Naruto closed his eyes and smelled deeply of her telling scent, exhaling with a wide, hungry grin. Hinata could just about die when his eyes veered up to look at her, but she couldn't speak. Her heart was busy being stuck in her throat, suffocating her.

But her charismatic prince didn't wait until she could breath normally again — he traced his tongue, flat, along her smooth, alabaster lips and raised his head so that only the tip of his wet tongue flicked over her sensitive button. Vibrations shot through her, leaving violent convulsions in her belly.

"Na...Naruto-kun." she was breathless. "That place... It feels good when Naruto-kun licks me there."

"Mmm... I'll lick you until you're on the edge, baby, and then I'll give you the main course."

"Naruto-kun..."

"You're already so wet."

Her eyes popped open. "Do-Don't say that!"

He smiled, amused.

Hinata had a very beautiful treasure he couldn't help but notice, perfectly shaped and nestled between her legs. Its cheeks were flushed and plump, her inner lips tucked coyly inside in contrast to her g-spot. And her forbidden chambers sat innocently below her enticing entrance — unexplored and unstretched.

Naruto couldn't resist the tempting smell of her arousal any longer — it programmed detailed tasks in his mind, those of which he favored: lick, nip, nibble, suck, savor. And he did just that, coaxing Hinata's blood to a boil. The magical sound of her panting and moaning was like a repetitive orgasm to his ear. And he closed his lips around her erected bubble, stirring his beloved's sexual responses, which added to that of his own.

Again, the neurochemical floodgates opened, and a deluge of dopamine raced into her majesty's brain. Sparks of electricity flickered throughout her nervous system, igniting searing flames of pleasure throughout her receptors. Then she exploded, like a nuclear explosion on a microscopic level, with her particles scattering everywhere and energy exploding outward. Hinata screamed aloud, her body arching against him, completely out of her control. But she didn't care about that. For a beautiful, suspended moment, she floated weightless through a sea of utter bliss with Naruto's mouth gently easing her down with the soft brushes of his tongue.

"I guess that means you enjoyed it," he tittered triumphantly.

Hinata wondered if that was a rhetorical question. But whatever the case, she couldn't find her breath to breathe an utterance. The chibi of her subconscious was lying on her back in a rolling field, making a grass-angel, her lips drooped, her eyes glazed with delight. As was Hinata's.

She watched as her charming dominant licked his lips, sampling the flavor of her nectar again. He stared into her eyes as he did; making her aware that his taste buds relished what she offered him.

"Your orgasms are the most magical thing that I've ever witnessed," Naruto said smoothly, and he smiled as her cheeks got pink, remembering how enchanting her voice was when she screamed her sweet release.

"Na-Naruto-kun." Her eyes dilated as his gaze shifted to her hot centre. His eyes smoldered as he studied her curvaceous figure, and his length throbbed to forge hard, hot steel between his legs.

Hinata was one ball of tense, sexual need. His liquid sky blue eyes spoke to her body, making silent promises of overwhelming delight and satisfaction. Soon gazing upon her gorgeous body no longer sufficed.

The princess was swelling again — she could feel the pressure growing below her waist, and Naruto stared down at her for a moment, measuring her need. "Are you okay," he asked, tasting the nectar that now coated his words.

Hinata wondered if that was another rhetorical question, but she made no effort to rap her mind around it. She had a question of her own, and she felt a pull in her tummy as she articulated her thoughts. "Na-Naruto-kun," she averted her face shyly with a cute fist beneath her lip. "Can I... taste your vanilla shake?"

How does she come up with this stuff? Naruto grinned playfully, watching her. "Not this time, babe."

Her eyes shot open. "Eh? But-But that's not fair — Naruto-kun got to do it two times," she accused softly. "And I only got to do it once." She gasped, and then slapped her hands over her mouth, shocked by the subject of her ranting.

But Naruto smiled, clearly amused. "You're so adorable."

Before she could speak, he let her legs fall down to his hips in a fluid motion. Then he leaned forward, cupping her buttocks and lifting her from where she sat, securing her against his rigid frame. Hinata's nerves exploded in response, and she bounded her legs around him, followed by her arms around his neck.

The princess's heart rate was through the roof, and she could hear the blood pumping in her ears. Between her legs, she could feel him throbbing with a need that rivaled her own.

"Hinata... you know what to do," he whispered softly as his steely shaft tapped south of her entrance again.

The princess gasped. She could feel a delicious pull deep in her belly. Muscles that she was now more acquainted with clenched at his words. How could he seduce her merely with his voice? She was already panting, her heated blood rushing through her veins, her nerves tingling.

Without a word, the amorous female shifted against him, and he effortless maneuvered her in his arms so that she could reach for what she sought. He was hard, excited, and impatient in her tiny hand. And she wiped his crown along her swollen lips, bracing herself for the imminent feast.

But Naruto could wait no longer. He squeezed her buttocks in his large hands and plunged inside her warm, plush sanctuary. Hinata cried out – from his grip and from his sudden assault. She orgasmed instantly and could only dig her fingers into the thick muscles of his back and hold on as he steered her toward a splintering climax, one after the other. She fell apart against him as he continued to slam deliciously into her. He didn't stop, and Hinata clung to him, spent.

The warm water from the spring played on the princess's swollen lips, adding to her pleasure. And she moaned amorously as desire scooped her up on sugar maple wings.

"One more time, Hinata," Naruto growled through clenched teeth, and unbelievably, her body responded, convulsing around him as she climaxed anew, calling out his name.

She shattered again into tiny fragments, and Naruto stilled, spewing his hot, rich essence deep inside her tumbling core. Hinata screamed her delight as her body trembled wildly in his arms. She threw her head back gracefully, flashing sparking beads of water into the midnight air.

Exhausted, the enraptured princess looked to the bright starry night sky with an open smile. The soft light from the enchanting full moon caressed her cheeks, and she buried her face in her beloved's neck as the world blurred into running colors before her eyes.

Hinata…

The girl was hopelessly lost, swept away into a marvelous stupor after her series of consecutive orgasms. She was tired, disoriented, sore, but most important of all, content.

Naruto brought her back to the suite in his arms. It was about time he placed his lovely snow white back to sleep; it was long overdue. But the moment he gently rested her upon the bed, the girl awoke, emanating her adorable aura throughout the room.

"Na-Naruto-kun," she managed, her tone barely above a whisper. "Did I... did I make you feel good?"

Naruto smiled, his eyes half-lidded as he gazed down upon his weary princess."Hinata… you were amazing," he muttered with warm veracity as he brushed the back of his fingers across her smooth cheek. Then he leaned in to press a kiss to her right brow.

Hinata felt rebellious sparks of electricity coaxing her body awake as his kiss summoned heat beneath her skin. Everything about him injected her with a blast of dopamine and arousal. But it couldn't be helped — he was everything that she'd ever wanted.

When Naruto suggested that they got some rest, Hinata fetched a clean pair of underwear from her bag and made her wade to the bathroom to change and brush her teeth. Upon her return, the light in the bedroom was dim. Naruto was already changed and under the covers, the glow from the bedside lamp illuminating his handsome face.

He raised the covers on her side of the bed with a smile, gesturing that she joined him. But the princess had something else in mind.

She dashed toward the bed and leaped onto him, almost giving the young sage a lethal heart attack. When she lifted her face from his chest, her eyes were lit with desperate need, and she clasped his collars firmly.

"Naruto-kun," she breathed his name with evident desire.

"Hi-Hinata." Naruto was surprised by her appetite, but he made no move to halt her busy fingers as she worked to unbutton his shirt.

Despite the strain on her body, the Hyuga princess wanted to experience him as much as she could. She was afraid of the changes that may occur once they returned to the village. The thought of her missions keeping her away from him for even a day was appalling.

But as the seconds ticked by, Hinata found it hard to keep her eyes open — the day's proceedings were finally taking its toll on her. She peered down at him, committing his beautiful profile to memory. And it wasn't long before she fell asleep on top of him in her valiant effort to unfasten his shirt. Naruto grinned, somewhat relived — he was certain neither one of them was in any condition to make love again.

Stroking her hair once, he reached for the covers and pulled it up to her neck. Then he rest one hand behind his head and the other over her back.

The sage could tell that Hinata was in distress about the inevitable conclusion of their date — that another moment like this would become scarce or forever elusive. But he would reassure her otherwise in the morning. The princess held his heart now; she was its caretaker. Should anything happen to her, then he would sample the bitter taste of oblivion, as well.

Hinata meant more to him now than becoming Hokage. Her acknowledgment was all that he needed. In the dark night's sky, she was the captivating moon that lit his path, the galaxies of stars that gleamed with his hope. Over the span of a few days, the gears that drove him shifted — now Hinata was the one who inspired him. Now Hinata was the driving force that fueled his determination. She was his fire, and he would protect her until the very end.

Naruto brushed his hand down the sleek length of her hair again, and a lazy smile spread over his lips. Then he slowly drifted off into unconsciousness, into that wondrous realm to meet her.

This world was the embodiment of grief and despair.

The heavens were a somber shade of black and grey, the earth entirely made up of water, which extended through to infinity. It was always raining here — gloomy droplets that created no ripples atop the water's surface.

Naruto looked down, furling and unfurling his hands, as if reigniting his dulled senses. He was in Sage Mode — he could feel the natural energy coursing hot through his veins. Then, an intuitive power directed his attention to the broken world around him. His heart rate spiked instantly when he noted the ancient ruins of Konoha — demolished structures of his most beloved home that were slowly rising up from beneath the dark depths.

When and how could this have happened? Who was responsible? Was it Akatsuki? He clenched his fists until his palms began to bleed. Surely, with his new found power, he could have thwarted such a tragic calamity. Then why... why did he lose everything?

As panic coiled its cold, toxic hands around his vulnerable heart, Naruto began looking around wildly, panting in absolutely dread. All of a sudden, Sasuke was standing before him. Astride the dark knight were Sakura and Hinata. They had their backs turned, as though the village's hero didn't exist.

Without sparing a word or a moment's glace to him, or each other, the teenagers began walking toward the perilous void guaranteeing their inevitable doom. Naruto tried to reach out for them, but he was paralyzed from the waist down, destined to watch as his friends walked into oblivion's bitter embrace. The frantic sage tried calling out to them, but he couldn't speak; his voice had eluded him. He couldn't gather his strength.

The warrior gritted his teeth and shook in frustration, fires of rage and sorrow seething in his gut. He was bestowed with great power and still it wasn't enough to induce the peace his sensei dreamed. And he failed in protecting all those he cherished: his friends... Hinata...

Naruto felt as though he had climbed to the summit of hope and competence, only to be shoved off the narrow ridge into the pits of despair.

He fell to his knees, reaching out his hand toward those he held dear as the ominous clouds twisted into a devastating vortex. A flash of lightening illuminated the dreary world, and the strident peel of thunder that followed distorted his horrific nightmare.

Our hero bounced back to reality with a deep, raping gasp, his head catapulted forward. His eyes were wide with alarm, and his breaths came quick as he looked around the silent room. It was just a dream, he kept reassuring himself, though his pulse was still erratic. Despair cold against his skin, slowing the hot rush of adrenaline that spiked through his veins.

He took another deep breath, and then peered down at the delicate beauty of his symmetrical half. She was still sleeping soundly, all warm and snug on top of him. Moonlight pierced through the closed window, kissing her flushed cheeks. He was glad he hadn't waked her with the way his chest heaved as he struggled for composure. The girl was extremely tired — from being sleep-deprived, kidnapped by rouge ninjas, to the many times they made love.

Naruto was surprised to find cool streams of liquid trickling down his face. They were tears — tears of joy. This was the first time in many years that he'd had such a dark and dreadful dream. Back then, he was regarded a monster by the adults in the village, and treated as one, too. But more importantly, he was truly relived what he saw in that dreary realm was nothing but an illusion. He hadn't lost everything and everyone… including Hinata.

Though, what transpired just may as well be reality, if he allowed himself to believe the strength he now held hadn't any limitations. It was clear what he had to do. It was necessary to accumulate more power, and he was certain that power lied within him — the Kyuubi.

With resolve burning brightly in his heart, Naruto coiled both arms around his lovely flower and waited patiently for sleep to return. A part of him wondered whether he wanted to put himself in the position to likely fall prone to another nightmare. But, in time, sleep did return, and he succumbed to its reassuring promises of comfort and revitalization.

1