HSA: Hotel Resort [Part F]
444 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hinata awoke to an unpleasant roiling in her stomach. It felt like there was a gaping hole in her tummy — a black hole that desperately needed to be filled. She needed food, and lots of it!

...

Naruto-kun...

She looked around the bedroom hastily, curiosity blossoming in her eyes. Suddenly food wasn't priority anymore. Then she felt a piercing ache in her forehead, which eased into throbbing as her eyes focused. Headache.

It must have partly been due to the tad of alcohol in the champagne. Even smelling liquor always made her nauseous. There goes the combination of champagne and Naruto she wanted to try again.

Frowning in agony, Hinata pressed her fingers into her temple and struggled to sit upright. She was wearing one of the suite's bathrobes, and her eyes dilated in shock when she opened the front to find perky, unrestrained breasts. She was naked! Completely naked, she verified, after rubbing her legs together.

Her cheeks heated as she flipped through the archive of her mind, trying to remember the last thing that happened. She stumbled upon the most recent page of her mental journal. Only half a page was documented, and the final set of words was unreadable scribble.

Making love in the ocean was the last thing she recalled. Had Naruto taken her back to the suite after she fainted? She ran her hand down the length of her neck, remembering the weight of his lips. Had he bathed her, too? Her cheeks couldn't get any brighter, and her nipples elongated at the thought of him touching her naked, motionless figure. If only she could have felt his hands during.

She needed to see him... and to eat. How long had she been sleeping for? Hinata almost fainted again when she saw small rays of sunlight streaming into the room. Had she slept until the next day? Unbelievable! She didn't have much time left!

The princess scurried off the bed, fished fresh clothes from her bag pack, and then rushed off to the bathroom. The shower, however annoying, was revitalizing. It took a while to wash the salt from her hair, but it was worth it. The love they made yesterday was nothing short of spectacular.

She could still feel the remnants of carnal energy he left within her private quarters. And with its depletion, she craved another recharge.

After brushing her teeth thoroughly — rinsing more times than necessary — Hinata bolted to the dresser as if she were running late for an entrance exam. She tackled her hair with a pleading chant, stroking the brush through the defiant locks until they eased into a gleaming luster. She would have to ask Neji what magic he used to deal with her hair as easily as he did.

Tentatively, her highness pushed the bedroom door open until there is a slight ajar. Almost immediately, she was blasted with the sweet aroma of food... and him. Her stomach clenched in response, but not only her stomach.

Where is he?

The door squeaked the wider it opened. The unnerving sound seemed to hook Hinata's heart, reeling it up along her lungs until it was stuck in her throat.

When the slender mass that was her body was able to fit through the gaping crack, she slipped into the dim lighting of the dining room, alert. Naruto was sitting comfortably in the couch on the far left hand side of room. He couldn't see her unless he turned around, but surely, he heard when the door opened. Maybe not, she surmised with a surveying stare as she took a step forward toward the workstation.

Battle cries from a TV-show were blaring from the high-definition television: "Gomu Gomu no... Jet-Pistol!" It was One Piece, movie Z.

Luffy was shirtless and covered in bruises, squared off against a burly giant with a cannon for an arm. The young pirate exerted his power, blood searing hot and fast through his veins, eyes narrowed to dangerous slits. It appeared as though he could melt steel without even touching it.

From the looks of it, this was the last showdown, the battle that would ultimately decide the fate of Luffy's crew and his friends — no, the fate of everyone in the New World. The stern look in his eyes showed that he couldn't afford to loose... he wouldn't lose.

"You were supposed to wake up with my mouth between your legs, courtesy of what you did to me in the morning yesterday," Naruto said by means of introduction without turning his head. "But you looked pretty tired. I think we may need to take it down a notch, if you get what I mean."

Hinata's cheeks were already red, her eyes wide, her heart still fastened in her throat. She wanted to protest, but she held her breath. He may have not been sleeping as much as she was — but making love this frequently must have surely taken some kind of toll on him.

"Have something to eat," he commanded when he had paused the movie and turned around, his eyes sweet and compelling. "I figured you'd be waking up any time now, so I had some breakfast made specifically for you."

Flattered, Hinata turned her attention to the miniature table that held more memories than just their eating together. She blushed.

"Don't mind me." his grin was somewhat sly and enigmatic. "I had something earlier, so go right ahead and help yourself."

The princess nodded her head meekly and ambled toward the haven of long-desired nutrients, which guaranteed the quieting of her tummy. There were four sets of plates on the table, covered by a silver cloche.

Hinata sat carefully on her cushion, watching him discreetly through the corner of her eye. He was studying her keenly, his smile widening as she lift each cloche to reveal her gourmet breakfast, or was this brunch? What time was it, exactly?

"You look amazing," he complimented coolly, shifting more weight to her desire for him than that for food.

His gaze continued to savor her, caressing every surface and curve of her petite structure. Over a grey, thigh-length shorts, she wore an ivory, long-sleeve sweater that complemented her silky, snow-white skin. The broad neck of the sweater extended around the crest of her shoulders, tempting him with the sight of her throat and collarbones. Naruto's eyes began smoldering. If only she wasn't just about to eat...

Hinata smiled with her eyes, her lips pursed in her effort to subdue a fierce blush. And Naruto laughed under his breath, clearly amused by her futile attempt. "You're so adorable..."

"Na...Naruto-kun," she whispered coyly, meddling with her fingers.

Uttering his name was far easier than saying the words "thank you". Even while she was drunk with desire, his name would escape her lips on an intuitive chant. Always.

"I'll continue the movie so that you can eat in peace," Naruto offered. "Go on, help yourself."

His smile was considerate and sincere. Facing the massive, flat screen TV again, he pressed the play button on the remote in hand, filling the room with Luffy's adamant words, which were sensationalized by the dramatic theme music rising in the background.

Hinata took the opportunity to finish her meal before the credits started flowing on the widescreen. It was delicious, but she couldn't say the same about the fruit punch. One word: blech! Wait — was that a word or an expression?

"How was your breakfast," Naruto asked with a smile. He was watching her again, putting her on edge.

"Umm... It was yummy," she uttered, like a child.

"And the punch?"

She stuck her tongue out and scrounged up her nose.

Naruto laughed. "That bad, huh? Mine sucked, too. I told them to bring up a different one for you, but I guess all their punches suck."

Hinata couldn't help but giggle, her fingers rising to her lips as she did, and she said his name with glee. With her eyes closed, she didn't see when Naruto stopped smiling. His eyes no longer gleamed in humor, and his lips pressed into a line that portrayed desire.

"Hinata," he pronounced her name on a telling breath. "Why don't you join me? I want you close..."

The princess felt her heart crash against her rib cage, knocking the wind from her chest. She pressed her hand to the wreckage, trying to control her breathing before she began hyperventilating. Then a curved index finger brushed her lip, stirring Naruto's emotions even more. "I... umm... I'll be right back." she stood clumsily and bolted into the bedroom, closing the door behind her.

Naruto grinned. Hinata really looked pretty in that sweater.

The anxious teenager scurried into the bathroom to brush her teeth again. Her mind was racing, her heart pounding all over. In the mirror, she turned around slowly, looking for flaws in her appearance. She brushed her hair once more, attending to lose tendrils and strands. Then she tried to remember what underwear she was wearing, and if it were classy enough.

Why was she so overly self-conscious all of a sudden?

Naruto looked around as the bedroom door squeaked open. "Welcome back," he said, his voice cheerful, sober.

Hinata smiled with her eyes, as usual, fidgeting with her fingers as she sauntered over to the couch. Naruto was sprawled out in the love seat, patting his hand on the cushion, gesturing that she sit beside him. The princess obeyed shyly, seeming to take up less space than her body required.

He was so close...

"How are you,"he asked, fetching her hand before it could touch her lip.

He rested it atop her thigh, and her legs squeezed in response.

"Umm. I'm... I'm fine, and Naruto-kun," she replied in question once her eyes had shrunk.

"I'm great!" he removed his hand. "It just took a while to get the punch's taste outta my mouth. I still can't imagine what ingredients they used to make that thing."

One look at his face and Hinata was giggling again, but this time she was conscious about her hands. "Naruto-kun, you shouldn't criticize."

"Hey, I'm just giving my honest opinion here. That stuff was awful. You had it, too, so you know what I'm talking about."

"Oh, Naruto-kun." she watched as his smile stretched into a playful grin.

Today, he was wearing a black T-shirt over a yellow and dark blue sweat pants. It was so thin...

"The next time we eat, we can just take a drink from the fridge."

"Umm... sounds like a plan."

"Cool. Okay, so now that that's settled, I have a movie that I want us to watch together. It'll help you to relax. Plus, we have to keep ourselves preoccupied until the festival starts later on in the evening."

I have an even better idea for a pastime, Hinata's inner-goddess announced suggestively, mumbling when Chibi-S grabbed her from behind in a chokehold and gagged her mouth with a scarf. "A movie?"

"Yeah." Naruto picked up the remote and hit the play button. "It may not be what you're expecting, but I'm sure you'll enjoy it."

So long as I am with Naruto-kun, I will enjoy anything...

Hinata felt a surge of excitement when Goku made a scene on the massive screen, along with a few of the other legendary Z-warriors. Then, finally, after an awesome prologue, the title of the film was revealed: Dragonball Z: Battle of Gods!

The storyline took place after the Majin Buu Saga, and right away, Naruto and Hinata learnt that the planet was threatened but yet again. But this time, darkening their future was a force more powerful than anything that the Earth's Special Forces had ever encountered before. Even Piccolo and Buu found this "god's" energy to be inconceivable and breathtaking.

Needless to say, Goku and Vegeta would have to dig deep to awaken and clasp the pinnacle of their true Saiyan power. This would prove to be the only possible way to defeat the new evil that foreshadowed their home.

After many instances of thrill and adrenaline rush throughout the show, Hinata was comfortable and distracted enough to snuggle close to Naruto without embarrassment. But with each action-packed fighting scene, their bodies couldn't stay still — Naruto would always shift his weight to the edge of his seat, his eyes fixed, his fists clenched, blood rushing to his head. This movie was the definition of hardcore awesomeness!

They laughed at every joke, winced at every dilemma, and shared opinions and theories at each thought-of-strategy.

Hinata joined Naruto at the edge of the love seat as Goku fell into the dark abyss of despair where, for another time, he reached in deep and pulled out the golden glow of hope. Leaving the prince of Saiyans another step behind, our hero ascended to the ultimate form — God Mode.

With overwhelming might and decisiveness, Goku overpowered the tyrant emperor that threatened the well-being of planet Earth and her people. Restoring peace and prosperity to their galaxy.

The Saiyan was a solider — a loyal solider for all those who were weak. He was the light in the all-consuming darkness, the ultimate solution to all evil and malice. He was the answer to all prayers that called out for help and peace. And so long as he drew breath, all those with evil intentions would have to answer to him and his friends.

Naruto and Hinata sat in silence, savoring this new form of memory they had created together as they watched the credits rolling up the screen. It was always bittersweet — the emotions induced at the end of a show. But as Naruto rapped his arm around her, pulling her close, Hinata felt a perpetual joy that overlapped all else.

"Awesome movie, right," he said, lightly squeezing her upper arm.

"It was amazing." she was still awestruck, and he watched as her eyes twinkled. Then she looked up at him, cute and endearing.

Naruto smiled, his eyes warm and adoring. "Hinata... what's your dream?"

"What... do you mean?"

"When you were younger, what did you want more than anything when you grew up?"

Her eyes darkened as she sought for the right words. "I... I never wanted to be a shinobi." she averted her eyes, trying to hide her sadness from his curious gaze. "I really dislike fighting. I hate it!"

"Hinata..."

"It was at my father's command that I enrolled into the academy. And as the years went by, it was the passion to see my friends safe why I persevered." she looked up at a disgruntled Naruto with a wanly smile. "And you, Naruto-kun... somehow watching your strife saved me." she cupped his face gently, her eyes gleaming with unshed tears. "Your smile, your strength, your determination, made me cling to this world. I wanted to continue watching you. But as I watched you grow... as I watched this boy who suffered far more than I did, I started wanting more...

Naruto-kun..." her throat was hot and dry, her voice broken. In a flash, she remembered all the harsh training, along with rules and regulations she had to endure throughout her youth. "Are you really mine? Will I lose you and have to return to my old life?" Tears rushed down her cheeks, and Naruto dragged her forward, crushing her against his chest.

"Hinata... everything that I am is yours, only yours. And I promise I won't leave you alone. EVER! I'll get stronger..."

The princess's eyes were wide. But as they drifted close, she buried her face in his neck and slowly coiled her arms around him, feeling his hard body against hers. He was real. He was so very real and... warm. "These few days have been the most happiest days of my life. Thank you..."

Naruto pulled her back, holding her arms tightly, his eyes burning. "Don't thank me. You'll have many more years of happy days; I'll make sure of that!"

"Naruto-kun..." her pulse was rising.

"When I become Hokage — and I will — you'll no longer need to go out on missions. I want you to pursue those dreams you had as a child and, when you're ready, we'll start a family. But, Hinata... I still want you to be strong; I need you to be able to protect yourself when I'm not there. Since the moment we kissed for the first time, we no longer lived for ourselves. We now live for each other... I love you."

Hinata couldn't hold back her tears. A warm surge of gratitude and love for this unbelievable boy streaked through her, and she threw her arms around him in an uncharacteristic display of affection.

Naruto held her hard, their hearts thrashing in unison. His heart would stop if hers did. Over these past few days, she became the generator, the fuel, and the ray of light that drove his will. Hinata was his life's breath.

"I love Naruto-kun, too..."

Hinata could feel the magic floating in the air, invisible but potent — being with Naruto always made her feel extraordinary, like they lived in a beautiful fairy tale.

His embrace loosened, and she watched the sunlight dancing across his face, playing in his hair and quivering in his eyes. As she lay wrapped up in his arms, all her thoughts seemed to settle on the breeze drifting in through the open window. The world faded away as their heat intertwined — the only thing that she heard was the beating of his heart.

The princess could feel him breathe. It washed over her, and suddenly she was melting into him with a contented sigh. There was nothing left to prove. This was what it meant to be in love, was it not? Their bond was deep and true. All they needed was to be together.

Hinata was caught up in his touch, a slow and steady rush, and tears of joy flooded her eyes.

"Hinata, what's wrong,"he asked, lightly stroking her hair.

"I'm just happy," she whispered.

"Well, you'd better get used to it — because this is how it will always be," he teased sweetly.

She shifted her head so that she could look at him. "Why is Naruto-kun so amazing?"

"Because that's the way I was meant to be... for you; we're soul mates, Hinata. We're like either sides of the same coin — two spirits of the same entity." He combed silky locks of hair behind her ear, creating a spark in her cheeks.

"Naruto-kun..."

He smiled, and then looked up unseeingly at the blank TV screen. "Y'know... I finally got to see my dad."

"Eh?" Hinata raised her head from his lap, the blush lifting from her cheeks.

"Yeah," he said, surprised by her shock. Then his eyes strayed again. "When I thought Pain had taken your life, I lost control and transformed. I got so frustrated while we fought; I couldn't tear him apart soon enough. In my crave for more power, the tails kept coming out — one after the other — until, finally, only one was left.

I was irrational, enraged, desperate, and sad — the Kyuubi took this to his advantage. He promised to destroy my enemy and take my pain away, if I broke the seal imprisoning him. I was about to, but then someone in that part of my subconsciousness stopped me."

"What happened," Hinata pressed, her eyes wide.

"It was my dad. When he sealed the Kyuubi inside me, he used some fancy technique to preserve a part of his spiritual essence, too. It was orchestrated in such a way that once the eighth tail had formed, he would be summoned."

Hinata was overwhelmed, her eyes quivering. "H-He sealed the Kyuubi inside Naruto-kun? D-Does that mean..."

He met her gaze. "The Fourth Hokage is my father..."

Hinata felt her cheeks flush, her hormones stirring, the revelation making her even more attracted to him than she already was. "The Fourth Hokage sealed a monster inside his own son to save the village? No, there had to be another way!"The princess was not pleased.

Naruto grinned, attempting to reassure her. "He sealed the Kyuubi inside me as a way of protecting me; he had hoped I would've learnt how to control it."

"Then… there really is a way to control it?"

Naruto clenched his fist. "Yeah! And I intend to learn how. I'll become Hokage, just like my dad. And —" he added softly, cupping her chin — "we'll start our family, once you've chased after your dreams..."

Hinata felt her face heat, and butterflies fluttered in her belly as he pressed a kiss to her forehead. He had to be an angel — dispatched as the answer to her prayers for happiness. "What about Naruto-kun's mother?"

He pulled her against the wall of his chest, crushing her breasts against his biceps. "I have a feeling I'll be meeting her very soon," he whispered against her skin.

Hinata was silent, but gradually her breathes came quicker. She clutched his shirt with tiny fingers and smelled deep of his neck. Intoxication was but a few sniffs away, but she would welcome it with open arms.

Naruto kept getting better, improving with time like a fine wine. She couldn't wait to taste and savor him again, to sample how much more delicious he had become. He was like an organic drug — the moment his flavor touched her lips, touched her tongue, she was hooked, her desire imprisoned by his irresistible flair.

The sage could feel her growing need — hot, all consuming, and dangerous. It called out to him, ghostly hands that cajoled his desire with alarming effectiveness. But before he could succumb to her enticement, Naruto stood to his feet with sudden purpose. Hinata followed him with her eyes, their gleam desperate and wishful.

He grinned, as though he were unaware of her arousal. "It's almost time for the festival, and I've got just the thing to burn the rest of time we have to wait."

"Eh?" Hinata blinked her surprise.

Naruto stooped down, reaching for a black, rectangular box that sat on a large blue book. Hinata made out the word "astronomy" on the thick cover. "I came across this while rummaging around this morning." he handed her a wireless controller.

"Umm... what's this?" she briefly examined the piece of electronic in her hands, and then looked up to him for answers.

Naruto powered up the console, and then assumed his place in the love seat once more. "It's a Playstation 4 controller. I'm wondering if the Daimyo play video games or something."

Hinata frowned, her eyes wide with anxiety. "Na...Na-Naruto-kun, I've never—"

"Don't worry about it," he reassured with a blissful grin. "I'll show you the ropes, and then we'll have a blast."

"Uh... hn," she nodded her head.

After spending a few hours showing her the ropes and being patient while she familiarized herself with the controller, Naruto decided it was about time they held an official match. No more would his player stand around, like a test dummy, taking multiple hits for the sake of learning. Well, at least he was using Kiba during that phase. He couldn't belittle his character like that. No way!

Game Title: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3!

Characters: Naruto vs. Hinata!

"Let the battle begin," Naruto exclaimed in a dramatic voice, charging toward Hinata with his cybernetic counterpart.

"W-Wait, Naruto-kun!"

"What? Why?" his character halted before hers.

"I don't remember how to use that attack." her voice was small, cute, and frustrated.

"Ahh... it's up-up-circle..."

Upon hitting the key, her player began throwing kunais and shurikens, sullying Naruto's Hit Points (HP), her expression oblivious but focused.

"No-no! Not up-up-square," Naruto corrected. "Up-up-circle — the red button on the right!"

Now Hinata was punching his guy back-to-back in the gut — not really an impressive combo, but his Hit Points kept decreasing.

"No-no, Hinata! You have to hit the buttons consecutively — up-up-circle."

With a sly grin, the princess did just that, launching him into a brief beat down. Once the cut scene was through, she dashed to the edge of the screen where his character had landed and followed up my pressing triangle to exert her power — trapping him in an ultimate attack.

Naruto was too shocked to insert any of the commands. He received full damage, losing the match in a grand and magnificent conclusion.

PERFECT!

"Wha... what just happened?"

"Naruto-kun... as a ninja, you must be able to see under the underneath," she batted her eyelashes innocently. Maybe this was revenge for not slaking her desire earlier.

"Has Kakashi-sensei been giving you private lessons or something," he said coolly, his expression guarded. But in reality is ego was shattered.

Hinata chuckled, a finger drifting to her lips. Naruto watched her, the features in his face changing, his arousal rising, snapping like a crocodile at fresh meat atop a river's surface.

The princess noticed the shift in atmospheric pressure and secured her hand back to the controller, her eyes drifting back and forth to the television screen. "Na-Naruto-kun," her smile was rueful. "Let's have another match!"

"Sure," he grinned. "But this time, I'll be the one to kick your butt!"

"I won't lose!"

The couple continued their tournament, their eyes glued to the TV screen, their fingers moving over the controller like lightening. By the end of the second match, Naruto was on the verge of insanity.

Hinata: 2 wins!

Naruto: 0 wins!

"It's the controller — it can't keep up with me," Naruto protested in his torment.

Hinata smiled.

End of match three.

"Make no mistake. I'm really just taking it easy on you since this is your first time playing."

"Na-Naruto-kun... you really don't need to do that."

End of match four.

"I'm not really used to version three. If this was part one or two, I'd be the one winning all the time."

End of match five.

"To think that you'd be this good with your fingers on video games, too," Naruto said bluntly, his reference making Hinata blush.

End of match six.

"Okay, I admit defeat," Naruto threw his hands up in surrender. "You're the goddess of this game. I couldn't even defeat you with Itachi or Pain!"

"I'm sorry," Hinata whispered, her eyes apologetic.

"Hey," Naruto whispered back, homing in. "What can I say — my girlfriend's awesome." he kissed her lips, tasting the delicious flavor of victory, relishing it along with her. Hinata felt her nipples swelling again, pulling to sensitive peaks, and Naruto pulled back as her lips parted on a gasp. He held her hand as she reached for him, a lustful gleam illuminating her eyes. "It's about time we started getting ready for the festival..."

Surprised, the girl examined the room, noting just how much darker it had become — had that much time really gone by? Her lips pressed to a hard line, her eyes quivering.

Naruto cupped her face gently, smoothing his thumb across her cheek. "I need you to be fully awake and energetic at the festival; it's our final day here. But—" his lips slowly quirked into a seductive smile, stealing another breath from her lungs — "I have something special in stored for you tonight."

Hinata could feel her heart racing, throbbing out of place as if she had just run a marathon around the world. She almost suffocated when he carefully brushed strands of hair behind her ear, and then laid claim to her lips. But Hinata didn't care if she passed out. She wanted to hold his head in place, keeping his lips crushed on hers.

His words kept on resounding in her mind, leaving the straight lines of her nerves askew. They had her body singing with desire, calling out to his. But Naruto didn't answer to her desperate calling... not yet. He would allow their crave to grow, and, finally, when the time was right, he would quell their desire. They would be able to savor a level of satisfaction like never before.

Naruto led Hinata to the bedroom with purposeful strides, and all the while, the princess wanted to be in his arms. She wanted to feel his fingers moving over her body, manipulating her keys with majesty, as a musician would those of a grand piano. She wanted to create beautiful music with him — a symphony that would stretch through to infinity.

Did they really have to wait?

"Let's start getting ready, shall we,"he said, eyes soft and filled with sweet promises.

Enchanted, Hinata could only nod her head, readily prepared to dispose herself to his every whim. She allowed him to lead her to the bathroom. This time, he bathed in the open tub while she showered in the stall. Wishful and on edgy, the princess would stop every now and then to peek, to flounder in desperation and a tad of sorrow.

Despise the water that sprayed over her body from the faucet, she could feel the wetness between her legs as she moved. Should he change his mind, she was ready for him. She was always ready for him...

Naruto could see Hinata's beautiful, obscured figure shifting around in the rectangular haven — a deity cleansing herself beneath a rolling waterfall, dancing atop the water's surface, beckoning to him with her tiny fingers, enticing him with her naked, angelic form.

Why was she so gorgeous?

He shook off the reverie, trying to subdue his rigid erection and its influential urge to dominate her in the stall again. To take what he wanted, what he needed. But he couldn't allow himself to ruin their date to the festival. Surely, he would have her this night — they both had to hang on for a while longer, just a bit longer...

You'd think that after making love so many times, the couple wouldn't feel embarrassed about seeing each other naked or getting dressed in the same room. Of course, Naruto didn't mind that much. But Hinata lacked the courage that her arousal offered.

Noting her growing discomfort, the young sage brought his bag pack into the living room, giving the girl the bedroom to dress in private. But was Hinata genuinely shy about him seeing her unclothed body, or was she merely trying to avoid further torture? Whatever the case, Naruto had to be cautious — surely either one of them would have opted to seduce the other while getting dressed.

The princess stood for a while, staring at the door Naruto had closed behind him. She knew he was just in the other room, but somehow he felt much farther away. Nevertheless, it was for the best that they were in separate rooms — if she saw him naked again, God knows what she would have done to him.

You would have held his candy bar and sucked him so good that he couldn't help but allow you to continue. Hinata's inner-goddess grinned pervertedly, but no sooner had the words left her lips than Chibi-S bopped her atop the head with frying pan. She fell to the ground — flat on her face — with a throbbing red bump in her head.

Pressing a hand to her chest in relief, Hinata heaved a small smile. Then she strode toward the dresser in her lavender bathrobe, the flush never leaving her cheeks. She didn't forget to brush her hair this time while it was still somewhat damp — luckily, since Neji and his magic fingers were miles away from her rescue.

Unwrapping the towel from her head — freeing her glossy hair — the princess positioned the chair in front of the dresser, and then gazed at the cosmetics lined out along the white surface. She studied the vast assortment of products then looked up into the mirror, searching for any flaws on her face that may demand the help of makeup.

Hinata pressed a finger to her lip, and then smiled with evident resolve. Reaching for her brush, she began her looking-good-for-Naruto-in-preparations-for-the-festival effort. The princess was on a mission to mesmerize and overwhelm him. She hoped her charming prince would be pleased, and wondered what he had planned to wear.

As the day gradually drew to a close, the cool zephyr from the mountaintops drifted into the small town, bringing with it the fresh smell of forestry and the hint of its exceptional health. One by one, lights came on in residential houses, and people began taking to the streets to share in their daily festivities.

Blue. Aqua. Purple. Lavender. Gold. Saffron — the sky was a splash of variant colors as the sun eased behind the great sea. Dark clouds hung in the sky, scattered, like pieces of an unsolved puzzle waiting to be placed.

Hinata made her way into the living room, her eyes coy, hands and fingers lingering in dangerous regions. Naruto was leaning casually against the armrest of the love chair, drinking a glass of water. For another time, he wasn't dressed in his customary ninja attire and forehead protector.

On this very special occasion, he was garbed in a silver haori over a white yukata with black designs. In contrast was his orange and black sash. His hair was as tousled as ever, and around his forehead was a black headband with the Uzumaki crest in white at the center.

Hinata sighed, her cheeks brightening. Of course, he looked gorgeous. She stood for a few seconds, gazing at him, admiring the view. He was beyond beautiful, and he was hers...

Naruto glanced, nervously, toward the bedroom door and stilled when he saw her — mesmerized, overwhelmed. Blinking a couple of times, he then smiled a slow, lazy smile that rendered the princess speechless and molten inside.

Resting his glass on a nearby pedestal, the young warrior proceeded toward his celestial goddess, eager to know her scent, smothering her with his magnificent aura. He couldn't tear his eyes away from the glowing orbs that sat beautifully below her thick lashes. "Hi-Hinata..." his eyes flitted over her body, surveying her with a physical caress that stirred the butterflies in her tummy. "Y-You look amazing!"

Every lean curve, crest and valley, was perfectly wrapped in a pale blue yukata, adorned with purple and lavender floral designs. Her hair — brushed to a silky luster — was styled in an upswept hairdo with lovely curls and tendrils kissing her rosy cheeks.

"Na... Naruto-kun, too." Hinata smiled in delight at his compliment, connecting the tips of her eight fingers to form a miniature pyramid while trying to avoid his adoring gaze.

Naruto narrowed his eyes, and they smoldered as they bored into hers. He hovered close to cup her chin, sweeping his thumb across her bottom lip to remove the lip-gloss she had used to coat them. "I hope this isn't a furisode kimono." Hinata stopped breathing, her eyes quivering at his mouth's proximity to hers. "We may not be married yet, but you're still mine..."

The princess watched his mouth in anticipation — even as her tummy performed cartwheels — waiting for that undeniable indication to ready her lips for his. But the sign never came...

Without a word, he pulled back with evident effort and grabbed her hand, leading her to the front door. They marched through the empty corridor and down the stairs. Naruto needed them to be in public; he could feel his control slipping between his fingers; the iron bars of his patience crumbling before the heat of his desire, like dry mud.

Once they had cleared the stairs, he made haste to cross the expansive, bustling lobby of the hotel toward the entrance of the edifice, never letting go off her hand. People were staring, and the already rapid beats of Hinata's heart accelerated.

Finally, they were outside, freed from the wide, curious gazes. And the princess turned around to look at the hotel's exterior, which had eluded her eyes when Naruto brought her in unconscious.

It was a huge four-story, temple-like building, constructed of wood and clay roof tiles in a fascinating design — an architect's ultimate fantasy. The name "Twilight Hotel" was carved and colored discreetly in wood over the front doors.

Naruto took in a deep breath, smelling deep of the fresh forest air, hardening the bars of his patience once more. He released Hinata's hand then turned around to face her, his expression guarded. "Umm... sorry about that," he tousled the back of his hair.

Her highness still had her head turned, staring at the building, and soon her body shifted around, as well. Was she not fazed at all by his rush to exit the hotel? "Naruto-kun... it's beautiful, isn't?"

He smiled and inched beside her. "Yeah..."

The Twilight Hotel was painted meticulously in a combination of red, orange, yellow, white, and ruby, while all the tiles of the subsidiary roofs were imbued aquamarine. Traditional lanterns were strung up all around, illuminating the haven in which they both made love.

Lights, Hinata thought unconsciously, turning around.

Radiant lights. Neon signs. Long rows of colorful stalls. Shuffling crowds. Blissful laughter — the festival was in full swing in the streets.

The princess sighed in fascination, her lips parting. "So many pretty lights..."

Naruto followed her eyes, and then grinned. "You haven't seen anything yet."

"Eh?"

"I heard there's supposed to be fireworks later tonight."

"Really," Hinata beamed.

"Mmhmm. The last time there were fireworks in the village, you had lost your eyesight while sparring with Neji. But this time, you can see everything." his eyes gleamed, locking with hers. "And I'll be right here with you..."

"Na...Naruto-kun," her face went up in flames, a bent index finger drifting up to her luscious lips.

Naruto seized that hand. "I bet you haven't been to a festival in a while, either, so what are we waiting around for? Let's go!"

Hinata gasped as he pulled her toward the shifting crowds of people and bright lights, their sandals tapping the ground as they went.

The streetlights were just coming on as the couple ambled through the narrow, almost congested lanes. The sky was dull, fading gray overhead, but the buildings and stalls crowded the streets so closely that it felt darker. Though, thanks to all the many vibrant lights around, it would seem the festival had its own synthetic sunlight.

The mouthwatering smell of food danced on the wind, stirring the appetites of all those walking the streets. Naruto and Hinata couldn't distinguish them all.

"I don't think I would have enough space to fit all the different foods being made at this festival." They both shared a soft chuckle — eyes alight with glee.

Watching the kids skip about with their grilled squids, apricot candy, and icicles made the princess ecstatic. Being here with Naruto was like a dream come true. She could smell him through the myriad of scents wafting on the humble breeze. She felt like letting loose, releasing her inner child.

With a giggle, the princess took his hand and frolicked toward a nearby stall, her eyes gleaming with interest as she watched a determined contender flexing his arms in preparations to throw a set of four balls at the stacked bottles.

"Hi-Hinata," Naruto murmured, studying her eyes. She was admiring a large, fluffy bear that sat on a shelf as one of the vendor's many prizes. Like a child, her eyes shone and cute little fists shook below her chin. "You want that bear, huh?"

"Hn!" she nodded briskly. "Isn't it cute?"

Naruto smirked, challenge lighting his eyes. "Hey, old man," he called at the owner. "I'd like a go at it."

"Right! Four balls coming right up!"

"Don't even bother," the competition said grimly, grinning with contempt. "That bear belongs to my girlfriend, not yours. And I'm gonna win it!"

Hinata frowned, the once happy gleam in her eyes rendered sullen.

Naruto's eyes narrowed in his displeasure, but resolve dawned in the same tune. He scooped up three of the four balls from the counter and threw his left arm around the man's neck as if they had been the best of friends for many years. "I've got a proposition for you," Naruto whispered, turning them away from Hinata's inquisitive eyes. "How about you let me go first… and if I screw up, you'll not only win the bear with your superb skills, but you'll receive this as a bonus." An overweight frog filled with money fell into his hand from his sleeve.

The man gasped, looking around nervously. "Is that what I think it is?"

"You got it."

"Okay, you've got yourself a deal, kid," the man surrendered, his smile sated with greed. "But if you lose, you can't come back asking me to return—"

Turning on his heels with grace and precision, Naruto threw all three balls at the same time, demolishing the four rows of stacked bottles. Strike!

The man stood dumbfounded with his eyes popped open and his jaw hanging but a few inches above the round. Spectators cheered for our sneaky hero, and chatter of astonishment broke out amongst the awestruck crowd. Hinata cheered, too, bouncing up and down like a three-year-old as the stall owner passed her the bear.

"Hey, thanks, buddy." Naruto tapped the man on the shoulder before walking away with his excited soul mate.

"Thank you, Naruto-kun, I loved it!" Hinata said appreciatively, squeezing the large bear against her torso with a happy bounce in her strides, her eyes gleaming brightly again.

"Anything for you, babe," he returned sweetly, summoning a blush in her cheeks. "Here, I'll create a Kage Bunshin for you."

"…Kage Bunshin?"

"Yeah, he'll take the bear back to Konoha ahead of us."

Hinata thought about that for a moment. "Oh. That's a wonderful idea," she agreed, missing her fluffy bed-buddy already.

Before the clone could disappear into the darkness — after she handed him the stuffed animal — the princess took Naruto's hand and scuttled into the night's festivities, partaking in any and everything that sparked their interest.

Naruto watched as the many lights played over Hinata Hyuga's beautiful features. Her eyes were always bright, filled with the joy of being with him. Her smiles were not a front — they were true, fueled by a happiness that stemmed to the deepest reaches of her core. Naruto would trade anything to have this moment last forever.

"You won't get away this time," the future Hokage said angrily, yet another fish breaking through the thin layer of his sieve. He groaned in frustration. "I've never been good at this!"

Meanwhile, Hinata was meticulously easing her sieve throughout the rectangular container, effortlessly scooping up fishes to the vendor's astonishment.

This young lady's going to drive me bankrupt.

"Naruto-kun... the secret is to be very gentle; try to move your hand through the water without creating too many vibrations. Capture your target fish from below — their blind spot — or lead it into a corner for an ambush." she caught another one.

"Whoa! You're incredibly good with your fingers," Naruto whispered with a suggestive grin.

Hinata gasped in embarrassment, her fish breaking free and converging with its friends once more. But she still managed to get the greatest prize the owner had to give — another massive bear.

The princess handed her cuddly memento to another clone and delved into the festivities with Naruto once more. He couldn't help but watch in enchantment as she frolicked about without a care in the world and twirled on her heels, like a toddler, scolding him playfully whenever he was left behind.

They stopped to smell and examine different foods sold at various stalls, sampling whatever was foreign to them. Naruto continued to watch her, savoring this rare persona, always captivated by the way her curls and tendrils kissed her rosy cheeks.

On this trip, she was able to throw aside the principles and disciplines of the Hyuga; no longer did she have to walk the paved path of people's expectations and carry the robe of their honor. She was free, if only for a few more hours, and he would be there with her, making the remainder of their time together spectacular.

In a small shop, Hinata's voice was as soft as silk and as sweet as cotton candy as they sat on stools around their bowl of steamy hot ramen. They reminisced and laughed at the man Naruto had bested in the competition for the bear. His shocked expression was priceless, and they laughed even more when Naruto mentioned how ridiculous he looked with his mouth hanging open as wide as it was. Hinata kept prattling that it wasn't nice to tease people, but she couldn't help but hug her tummy in a fit of laughter as Naruto tried to emulate the man's abject shock.

All of a sudden, there was a subconscious spark between them. Their desire began resonating with each other, abolishing their humor and pilfering their rationality by the second. Their eyes met, Hinata's widening, and a muscle worked in Naruto's jaw.

They could feel the riotous flames blazing in their belly, rendering their throats parched and their lips dry. "Hey, gramps, thanks for tha' ramen," Naruto said, grabbing Hinata's hand and disappearing into the flickering lights outside.

As they scurried through the crowds — working up a sweat — their desire settled and their humor resurfaced. Naruto stopped, processing what just happened with a grin, and Hinata did the same. He laughed aloud at her combination of shock and delight, the merry sound making the princess's own lips twitch.

Having sex was the most powerful physical expression of love — and they loved each other so deeply that it was dangerous to stand still or be alone without stirring up a fierce firestorm of lust. Hinata knew the truth of this — she knew the love in his desire, and she couldn't help but giggle with glee.

"Hey, wait here for a while, okay," Naruto instructed sweetly.

"Na-Naruto-kun," Hinata uttered in question, watching as her white knight slipped through the shifting crowds.

Before she could feel the frigid hands of loneliness twining around her vulnerable heart, Naruto came hovering back, unconsciously driving off the looming fiend. In his hand was a rose of a pallid purple hue, which he placed carefully in her hair. It complemented her yukata, but Naruto spied a better comparison.

"It's called Applause," he prompted softly, his eyes fervent. "I've been searching for it since we came to this town. It's a unique rose that I think goes well with your eyes. Though... your eyes will always be far more lovely."

Hinata whispered his name, rubbing her eyes before the tears could spill over onto her cheeks. She sobbed reluctantly with soft, adorable breaths. "Naruto-kun... I've never been so happy before."

He smiled a wanly smile, her words bittersweet, and then pulled her against his chest. "I'm sorry I made you wait so long..."

As the quiet crescent moon rose above Fuugetsu — highlighting the town with her radiant glow — the wind rolling off the mountains became colder. But that wasn't enough to drive our couple off the congested streets.

As they roamed and explored, Naruto donned Hinata with his haori (jacket). Her body sighed in delight, and she traced her fingers over the silky material. She could smell him.

They watched, hand-in-hand, as a group of street performers captivate and awestruck the crowd with their impressive cooperative juggling. Kids screamed with excitement and adults gasped in surprise as the men and women lit either end of their wands and continued their routine. They spun the wands on their fingers and danced about, as if performing a sacred ceremony to summon a mythical deity.

It wasn't long before Hinata locked onto another stuffed animal that coaxed her interest and bolted toward the stall with Naruto in tow. Well, technical, this wasn't an animal but a Pokémon — Pikachu!

"Ninja or not, this game has always been a bit tricky," Naruto uttered grimly. He gripped the plastic rings tightly in his hand, focusing on the bottles ahead and what he had to do.

Suddenly, Hinata tipped on her toes and pressed a warm kiss to his cheek. Naruto's eyes widened. "A good luck kiss," she whispered in his ear, her voice soothing.


"Does that mean if you kiss me on the lips, over and over again, I might become Hokage sooner than later," Naruto asked playfully as they sauntered down a poorly lit street.

"Maybe," she responded sheepishly, smiling as she snuggled with her Pikachu one last time before handing it over to their transport agent.

"Mmm... well, we'll be finding out later".

Hinata blushed, averting her face, and her inner-goddess bounced up and down in excitement around Chibi-S. Finally, she would taste pleasure again tonight. If only they would ditch the festival and get right to it.

"Just the place I was looking for," Naruto said with a grin as they approached a massive building, adorned with many flashing lights of different sequences and of various colors.

The name of the edifice was embossed on a musical staff above double doors, but before the princess could make out the letters, Naruto ushered her forward. As the doors opened, the awesome vibrations of rock alternative music suddenly assaulted her audiometer, throwing off her senses.

Her highness felt a tug of anxiety as they merged into the active crowd. In the swirling typhoon of mutual appreciation, passion, and adrenaline rush — an ambience that she found most unusual and unnerving — the princess found herself being carried off by the arms of strangers. She cried out her beloved's name and tried to break free, but her voice was effortlessly drowned out by the music. And the arms that looped hers were much too powerful to flee from. Did the rouges have even more reinforcements?

The music ceased.

Hinata's kidnappers sat her down upon the stage on a stool. But before she could retaliate, there was a loud click in the roof, like gears locking into place within their respective pivots. The lights changed, and she was cast in a radiant spotlight while the surrounding crowd was left in a dull glow, rendered nothing but silhouettes.

Still, the princess felt her heart thrashing relentlessly, sinking into her constricting belly. She tried to shield her eyes from the blinding light while remaining vigilant. "Na-Naruto-kun," she called out for him once more, confused and frightened.

Subsequent to her desperate cry, another bright spotlight came on in the back of the room. It was illuminating someone, and the crowd slowly drifted apart, clearing a vertical path toward the stage for this certain individual.

Was it perhaps the rouges' leader? Everyone knew who it was, except for Hinata, and her eyes widened in anticipation. She felt a hot spasm of panic.

The gentle music of a guitar arrested the atmosphere — like a sweet autumn's breeze — spilling from the speakers that surrounded the room. Then Naruto's beautiful, husky voice also rose from the speakers in perfect harmony, blending with the lovely melody.

This time, this place

Misused, mistakes

Too long, too late

Who was I to make you wait?

...

Just one chance, just one breath

Just in case there's just one left

'Cause you know

You know, you know

...

That I love you, I've loved you all along

And I miss you, been far away for far too long

I keep dreaming you'll be with me and you'll never go

Stop breathing if I don't see you anymore...

Slowly, Naruto made his way up the flight of stairs that separated them. His princess was dumbfounded, her eyes wide with disbelief and, relief. Hinata watched in awe as the spotlight followed him, his hand gesticulating in her direction, the other holding the mike to his mouth.

She didn't know the song he was singing, but it was beautiful and relatable — haunting and sad, powerful and intense in the slow pace in which the words came. There was a heartbreaking reverie in every note, lyrical movement so deep and emotional, she could only sit and let the music wash over her… through her.

The charming shape of him wobbled through her swelling tears, and she heaved a sweet smile as she watched his lips form the symphony of his heart. Hinata could feel the profundity of her reaction to the music, and her emotions stirred as the bittersweet chain of memories spun in her mind.

The silhouettes stood silent in the background. Surely, they were watching — ever vigilant — and Hinata suddenly felt lightheaded, her panting breathes slowly but surely easing toward hyperventilation.

Noting her distress, Naruto calmly brushed the back of his fingers across her cheek — a reassuring gesture, his voice warm, soothing, and musical. Hinata's eyes met his, softening, and as she listened more closely to the lyrics in the song, she found herself mesmerized.

As the seconds ticked by, nothing else seemed to matter outside the invisible barrier that enclosed them. The princess only saw Naruto and the telling gleam that lingered in his dreamy eyes. Emotions flickered over his face as he expressed his heart's tune, which resounded in hers.

He walked around her while he sang, lifting locks of her hair, brushing her lips with his fingers, touching her nose, cupping the side of her face and caressing her cheek with his thumb. His lips curved beautifully and with emphasis as he vocalized the words "I love you". And the light in his eyes spoke to her — reciting promises and oaths that made her heart flutter.

Hinata never knew that words could be so potent. Over these past three days, Naruto had established a standard in his endeavor to express his love to her. But this — his singing had broken all known records and transcended her expectations. Was this what it meant to be in love?

"Breathe, Hinata," he reminded her with a smile once the song was through.

She breathed, blinking away the mist that veiled her eyes. But they were still glazed in her enchantment, and she wasn't able to tear them away from her amazing prince, her charismatic star.

Taking her hand, Naruto encouraged her to her feet. And as soon as he rested the mike down on the stool, he gathered her up in his arms, like a warm, fluffy blanket, holding her close against him. "I love you," he whispered softly, despite the cheers and whistles that rose from the swaying crowd.

Hinata couldn't process everything that was happening — the ambience, her emotions, his closeness. But all the while, she could feel her happiness growing, engulfing her. As did his love.

Naruto's performance made her heart swell with more affection for him. His words eased deep within her, stemming to the farthest, most uncharted depths of her soul, where it soothed her with a grace that would surely prove perpetual. Aye, this love-struck princess was his forever. He had made sure of that by wooing and loving her the way he did. Now the princess couldn't live without him — her anesthetic, her sedative, her knight, her closure, her sensuality. She refused to. A world without Naruto Uzumaki was unimaginable, and she would not settle for it.

The spotlights went out as Naruto towed her off the stage and onto the marbled dance floor. She followed him with docile strides, still very much enthralled and at a loss for words.

When the disco lights came back on, he paused then turned around, still holding her hand in his. "As anyone ever told you how beautiful you are," he said as the different color lights flickered over her body, drawing his gaze to curves and surfaces.

Hinata blushed, finally tearing her eyes away from his. Before her fingers could reach her lips, he took that hand in his, too. "Care to dance," he asked on a whisper that did little to calm the waves of her embarrassment.

Prior to her response, another song began to play (Faith Hill — Breathe) and Naruto pulled her close. Hinata was both thrilled and nervous, but burying her face in his chest quickly changed that. His warmth and his scent reminded her of another time — a moment when they were alone and snuggled together.

Couples were all around, emulating their subtle movements to the beautiful melody. But Hinata only saw Naruto in all his glamorous splendor. To think that Konoha's mighty hero and future Hokage would be such a charmer. A dreamboat is what he was, and he belonged entirely to her.

In her trance, Hinata smelled deep of his garb, and then tightened her embrace. In response, Naruto held her closer, pulling her farther into the heated wall of his body. He inhaled the scent of her hair and exhaled a hot breath on her neck. The princess felt shivers all the way down to her toes, and her head reclined automatically, offering him the delicious length of her throat.

Slowly — not being able to resist the tempting invite — Naruto ran his nose along that slender column, his breath giving her goose bumps. The princess's lips parted on a gasp that was lost in the music, but she bit down on her lip, preventing another from escaping.

"Let's go for a walk," Naruto breathed in her ear, once the song had ended.

Nodding her head meekly, the intoxicated princess allowed her dominant to lead her off the dance floor and out of the congested building.

The night was still young, the festival's energy still going strong. But Hinata's interest no longer gravitated around the town's festivities. Instead, she was more interested in the carnal ceremonies she could have with her knight.

As the cool breeze kissed her cheeks, the girl found herself distracted by the memory of last night. His words, his body, his lovemaking… she closed her eyes as her body hummed at the recollection. And muscles deep within her belly contracted deliciously in her desire to be filled once more.

"Are you cold," Naruto asked, brushing locks of hair behind her ear. Her body sighed.

"Wha-What about Naruto-kun," she asked worryingly as he took off.

"I may not be Hokage yet, but it's my responsibility to see to it that everyone is comfortable, especially you, Hinata."

"Naruto-kun..." with a sigh of admiration, she studied the broad cut of his shoulders as he strode along the almost deserted road. It's my duty to see to it that you're comfortable, too.

As though he would disappear, never be to seen or heard from again, Hinata hurried off to meet him. She abruptly took advantage of the crook in his arm, and then rested her head against his shoulder. Her bold undertaking surprised Naruto, and he turned his head to the side, to greet her eyes.

The girl had her head down. Then she glanced up under her lashes at him as they walked peacefully together. The princess's eyes were half-lidded and luminous, that ardent glow of libido making his body taut. "Naruto-kun... I didn't know you could sing like that. Your voice is beautiful."

"Erm... you really think so?" he grinned, tousling the back of his hair in embarrassment.

Hinata nodded exuberantly, the corners of her lips pulling up into a radiant V. "Words can't describe how Naruto-kun singing to me made me feel."

"Try," he urged softly, watching her.

Hinata averted her eyes for a second, translating her emotions mentally. "While Naruto-kun was singing to me in front of all those people, I felt more alive than I've ever been. But —" she blushed, her tone dropping — "it's a different feeling than when… when we make love. Within that moment, I couldn't imagine a world with Naruto-kun not a part of it."

"Hinata," he said her name, looking straight ahead. "No matter what, I want you to continue living. The shinobi system may be complex, but this world has a lot to offer. There is so much that you haven't seen or experienced yet."

Hinata didn't respond. Naruto Uzumaki was the fuel that kept her flame alight — and without that fuel, she was forever doomed to reside in a world of total darkness. She wouldn't be able to see or experience in that lonely void.

The stalls and festivities were very sparse at this corner of the town and with the distractions gone; Hinata couldn't help but yearn for her chivalrous knight once more. She could but hear the persistent and boisterous demands of her raging loins.

As they were passing a lone bar, a group of men sitting around an outside table — seeming far from sober, grinning with their sake in hand — began whistling, howling, and chortling with glee at the young couple. Naruto and Hinata blushed fiercely at their commotion, hastening their strides until they were alone on the road.

Naruto cringed comically, as if his face would melt from his skull. "For some reason, those guys remind me of bushy-brows and super bushy-brows. I wonder if they're related in some way."

Hinata raised a finger to her lips and giggled. "I get that feeling, too."

Naruto cast her a discreet gaze and puckered his lips for a moment. "Say, Hinata..."

"Naruto-kun...?" her legs slowed, sensing the seriousness in his tone.

"...Isn't it customary in your clan to get married before you umm... y'know, make love." he averted his face momentarily, scratching his cheek nervously. "So... why did you do it with me?"

The princess clung tighter to his arm as they strolled, her cheeks flushed at his question. "I-I've been watching Naruto-kun for a very long time. I've always wanted you to notice me," her gaze shifted to the ground. "I've always wanted to be your friend... your best friend. I wanted to be yours — your everything."

"Hinata..."

"I thought if I followed my heart —" her cheeks brightened — "and the desires my body whispered to my mind, I would get to forever be yours in return. I know I betrayed my clan's customs — but I would much rather live with that guilt than to spend the rest of my life without you."

Naruto grimaced. "Hinata... you..."

"I-I wouldn't be able to exist in a world where Naruto-kun was in the arms of another..."

"I really am sorry that I made you wait so long..."

"Naruto-kun was worth the wait," she smiled sheepishly, reminiscing about the song he sung to her: Nickelback — Far Away.

As they ambled together on the brick road — passing benches accompanied by streetlights along the way — Naruto made no move to touch his needy princess. "I love you," was but all he said, and that only made his voice resonate all the more deeply. "I love you, Hinata." It struck, like lightening, through her body, again and again.

"Naruto-kun," she halted suddenly, breaking out into a sweat. Her cheeks were pink, eyes resolute, lips pouted with unremarkable determination. "I...I need you."

Naruto's lips spread out into a sly smile, his eyes half-lidded and smoldering. "What was that? Speak up." his voice was low and amused.

The princess coiled her tiny fingers into fists. "I-I want Naruto-kun to make love to me," she almost shouted, and closed her eyes in anticipation to his reply.

Hinata gasped when she felt his hand cup her fist and, her eyes shot open at his sudden nearness. "I enjoyed your performance,"he whispered. His warm breath caressed her cheeks. "It's faint, but I can smell you."

Her majesty's lips parted on a gasp, her eyes drifting close as his thumb brushed along the soft length of her lower lip. Then — without another word — he pulled her behind him, leading the aroused princess into the dark grove until they were a few yards in from the road. He planted her securely against a tree trunk, as though he were a barbarian with only one goal in mind — a goal that the girl shared with equal enthusiasm and passion.

Her body jerked as it hit the hard wood, the repercussions penetrating Naruto's body in turn. He whispered softly against her chin, the sweet, intoxicating scent of his breath driving her into hyperventilation.

She leaned her head back, raking her fingers through his hair as his lips raced uncontrollably up the length of her throat. Impatiently, his hand abandoned the ripe curve of her breast and traveled down south, easing up her stocking along her thigh. He could feel the sizzling heat of her center.

Hinata trembled with a whimper as his fingers shifted her underwear to the side, with one delving into her wetness. Her breathing stopped as he eased farther inside, her belly contracting in response. "Na-Naruto-kun," she managed breathlessly within the brief interval that his lips were not one with hers. "Wha-what if someone sees us." her voice was strained, her hand slipping into his clothes.

Naruto watched how her teeth sat beautifully above her bottom lip, and then his eyes shifted to the dark, lustful depths of hers. "Don't worry, Hinata... I promise that we won't be seen. We won't even be recognized as a pair of silhouettes," he assured in a flow of eloquence, even as his middle finger continued to stir her desire.

The princess surrendered to another hot kiss, lightly biting and pulling his bottom lip. "That's not what I want," she clarified, panting through her teeth as her hand sought after his hard length.

Naruto shared her sense of urgency. He, too, felt the raw sting of unsatisfactoriness and desire. They had neglected it for far too long.

"Turn around," he instructed, quickly lifting her yukata over her buttocks as soon as her hands were against the tree trunk, revealing wet panties and white, thigh-length stockings.

Hinata's eyes widened in shock, even though she knew this was necessary in order to receive what her body craved. But before she could mention their location again, Naruto untied his sash, opened his yukata and found his manhood.

Her highness' breath caught on a gasp as her daring prince lifted her leg up, bending it at the knee around his waist as he insinuated himself within her. A broken whimper rose from her throat and she tightened around him deliciously, tears of joy flooding her eyes at the memorable and divine connection.

Naruto did not slow nor pause to savor his beautiful entry — he kept on thrusting, as if he was in an epic race for freedom, pounding into oblivion the pent up sexual energy that tormented them both. With each mighty jab, Hinata could feel the tension melting away.

The wonderful sound of her panting and moaning was like a repetitive orgasm to his ear. And Naruto thrust even harder and faster, enhancing the volume of his beloved's amorous responses.

He didn't care about being noticed — all that mattered was bringing them both to rippling glory.

"Naruto-kun… I'm about to—"

"Me, too," he muttered, frowning as though he had the weight of the entire world upon his shoulders.

Abruptly, he released her leg and withdrew from the heavenly confines of her center. Shifting a bit to the left, he held himself for precision, and then entered her askew.

Hinata almost screamed.

Naruto delved hard and deep, as if he was in a fierce duel against gravity, driving them both wild with desire and passion. His elation grew as Hinata's erotic voice did. He could feel his scrotum expanding and contracting, building the resources for his imminent ejaculation.

The sage tightened his grip around his goddess's hips and reclined his head with a hearty snarl. Hinata screamed. She felt as if the foundations gave away from beneath her feet as she was claimed by a powerful orgasm. And Naruto held her fast against him as he emptied himself inside of her.

1