The vampire part 2
1.3k 3 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ah! Would you stop huffing! Your such a baby!" She said teasingly with a hint of exasperation in her voice. We were now outside walking along the pavement beside a road.

"You bit me!!!" I said with a stamp of my foot staring at her accusingly.

"I did a bit more than that." She smirked clearly proud of herself. I just shot her with a dry look and continued walking, a bit faster this time hoping to leave the monster behind.

I raised my hand unconsciously to the side of my neck feeling the dull ache where she ravage me and rob me of my precious red liquid. She kept up with me with relative ease.

She held unto my arm as she did so and pulled me closer towards her. I tried to pull away in irritation but her strength was obviously inhuman as I couldn't even budge her. Her steel grip kept my arm in place and I knew I would never be able to escape her clutch.

"Kinda hurting my manly pride," I told her as we made our way into the town centre.

"Why? Cause I made you my little bitch." She said with a grin.

"You wish!" I scoff.

"Care to say that again?" She muttered darkly, very softly but I could still hear her against the noise of the people and the cars passing by. My blood turned cold as her eyes turned a deep crimson red were a moment ago it was hazel green. It's strange I should have been so very afraid but instead, I found myself drawn to her eyes; her glistening beautiful eyes that hypnotise me and captured my attention.

"Are you listening to me!?" She asked gripping my arm tighter, but I wasn't I was just transfixed at her ever-changing eyes that without a second thought I reached out and grab her face ever so gently. She narrowed her eyes observing my every move but she stayed still allowing my hands to touch the surface of her skin.

It was cold, colder than the winter air that surrounded us like there was no warmth in her body but I did not let that bother me as I was in a strange state, I was curious and I wanted a closer look at her eyes; it beckons me.

I brought my face closer and her breath hitch and she stared at me almost in anticipation and longing as she parted her lips slightly. All too sudden I realise what I was doing and step back immediately my face tinged red in embarrassment.

"Sorry," I mumbled. She just giggled at this and said nothing, instead just intertwined my hands with hers and happily carried on walking with me in tow. I hiss slightly as I felt her hand in mine and the coldness of her hand hit and nipped at my skin.

After walking in silence for about a minute and we were getting closer to our destination which was the first floor of the shopping centre where most of the restaurant was located and it was aptly called the 'food court.'

"You do know your hands are freezing," I complained to her half-heartedly, glancing towards her. She was smaller than me not much smaller just reaching the level of my forehead, I'm not exactly tall either only around 5 ft 7 so she must have been around 5 ft 6 but that doesn't make her any less threatening.

"Well excuse me if vampires are not very good at retaining heat." she said with snark and I could feel her roll her eyes at me.

"You're good with the sun though." I countered with a smile. "At least you don't sparkle." I laughed slightly at my own joke.

"Really? Twilight jokes." she raised an eyebrow. I just shrugged my shoulders and placed my hand on the handrail of the escalator as we stepped on it. "Well, I am curious," I told her seriously.

"Well it doesn't burn us if that's what you mean but it does give us a severe sunburn if we stay under it for too long. The burns don't heal easily either and we get this horrible red marks all over our skin and leaves us weakened but it wouldn't kill us," she explained, leaning her head against my arm.

"Sounds like an allergy?" I quipped.

She just rolled her eyes at me. "You're such an idiot," she muttered.

"Thanks, I do my best," I replied with a  grin.

"You're lucky that you're cute."

"Well, I caught your attention, didn't I? Wouldn't exactly call it luck." I countered feeling smug, thought myself clever.

"That's why I said you're lucky that you're such a pretty little thing. You did not end up as my snack after catching my attention," she said with an evil grin, her eyes turning crimson red once again. I shivered for the umpteenth time and I'm gradually getting used to the feeling of absolute dread.

"Can you stop saying that you're scaring me," I complained bitterly. "So if I'm not 'snack' what am I then?" I questioned harshly. 

"Mine," she replied with a lick of her lips and her voice dripping with finality.

*********

I settled for a large box meal deal at this Chinese restaurant at the food court. You're allowed to pick 4 dishes of your choice and I choose egg fried rice, chicken balls, noodles and beef in black pepper sauce. My stomach growled in excitement as the tantalising smell hit my nostrils, I could almost taste the food just from the smoky flavour its emitting.

I found Sasha, my vampire captor talking with the Asian woman in charge of the till. I could hear her muttering something in a strange hypnotic voice, it was strange and soothing and I could feel something was wrong as I saw the girl swaying side to side unsteadily.

As I got closer I could finally hear what Sasha was saying. 

"We have already paid." Sasha was saying that over and over again to that poor Asian lady. I sighed in exasperation as I grab her arm and yanked her lightly towards me. "Stop that!" I admonish her.

"But I don't have any money." she tried to explain to me. 

"Well, I do! Besides, you didn't even buy anything," 

"But-" she started. I just wave my hand at her indicating that I don't want to hear it and walked up to the Asian woman and apologise for my partner's behaviour which she just looked at me in confusion. I smiled wryly and just shook my head and told her nevermind and paid for my meal.

"What then heck were you doing to that poor woman," I demanded as soon as we sat down. Sasha was about to explain herself but I just held up my hand. "You can explain yourself after I eat this food cause I'm starving and it's your fault so let me concentrate on this first."

 

Don't expect any plot at all since I mostly will concentrate on their relationship and interaction until it will end up with them in a smutty conclusion and then I will move on to a different monster girl. Hope you like it!

38