Prologue
75 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ Prologue ]

[ June 6 ]

Dear Diary, I'm Takako Apple R. Wright, I'm a grade 7 school student at Science High School1If anyone didn't know about the Central Luzon State University's science high school is made up of a large hallway combining 12 classrooms consisting of 30 seats for each floor from grade 1 to grade 12 per classroom, a laboratory filled with laboratory instruments for studying botany, chemists, and physics, a computer room containing 50 computers, a large musical room with all musical instruments made overseas, a large medical room with 10 beds for sick students, staffs and teachers. Two large dressing rooms with lockrooms each divided into boys and girls, a school gym for sports activities such as basketball court, badminton court and volleyball and more. A large playground for kindergartens and preschools. There is also a place for those who want to hang out in a large narra tree with various types of flowers around it that are relaxing due to the pleasant environment and pleasant aroma of flowers. in the Central Luzon State University 2For those doesn't even know Central Luzon State University is a school where Thai King Bhumibol Adulyadej to studied Agriculture just to teach agriculture to the farmers in Thailand and now Thailand is one of the best rice exporter in asia.https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Luzon_State_University and Everybody calls me Takako in short.

I'm an Aus-Phil (Half Australian & Phillippine)

My mother is Maria Cecilia R. Wright.

She's 30 years old.

She's 154 cm tall with black hair.

She has white silky smooth skin with an hourglass body figure. Her pupils were amber red with long eyelashes perfectly matches with her big round eyes. Her face was unrivaled beauty even Asian top models were nothing compared to her.

She excels in house chores, especially in cooking in the kitchen and managing house finances.

She's half Japanese and half the Philippines. She's an Accountant in the Biggest Company in the Philippines.

My father is John Harold O. Wright.

He's an Australian.

He's the same age as Mom.

He's 182 cm tall, with blonde hair.

He has a little bit muscular physique and good looking, but a little bit of workaholic.

He's the kind of person it's easy to get along with due to his friendly behavior, his great sense of humor and He's an ideal Father figure to anyone in his work.

He always plays piano before going to work.

He's a Chemist and He works in the Perfume Industry in Australia.

I'm a blonde-haired boy with smooth white skin and with a delicate body. My pupils are sapphire blue with long eyelashes. I have a face of slightly round shape, with perfect big round eyes. It's accompanied by a high nasal bridge with a well-shaped pink rose lip.

I always was mistaken as a girl. Sigh.

My hobbies are reading books like romantic novels or honor novels, playing instruments, watching movies, playing games especially Mobile Legends and League Of Legends.

I love cute things and adorable animals like puppies, kittens, and hamsters but I despise spiders because they are giving me creeps.

Spiders are the scariest creatures in the whole world especially when you're doing your own business in the bathroom when out of nowhere a giant spider jumps in front of you. It's frightening, isn't it?

Umm.. this is the first time I write in my diary by the way.

It's so embarrassing.. o(>///<)o

Tomorrow is when a new start of school

I hope I'll make new friends hehe.

<( ^w^)

[ June 7 ]

I woke up early in the morning, I think it was around 06:00 AM. Thank goodness that I didn't forget to set my alarm on the day before or it will be a disaster.

I can't let myself late on the first day of school, can I?

After eating my breakfast, I brush my teeth and took a quick bath. However, while I was in the bathroom I found out that the shampoo was already run out. I am already taking my clothes off so I can't really walk out of the bathroom.

I immediately called my mom.

Takako: "Mom! There's no more shampoo here!"

Mom: "Oh my." "Sweetie, Here."

She knocked on the bathroom door then she placed the shampoo at my door after that she starts preparing lunchboxes in the kitchen. 

Takako: " Thanks, Mom."

I picked up the shampoo in front of the bathroom door and took a bath. It's not good for my skin to remain in the bathroom any longer you know? 

After the bath, I wore my school uniform pure snow-white polo matches with an aquamarine necktie with a crest of a gold lion, with skinny raven trousers and ebony leather shoes on.

Afterward, In my room. I pack my bags and make sure everything is in a place like my pencil, notebooks, erasers, pencils, a pen, one whole sheet of paper, and band-aids to make sure nothing is missing.

From my room to the kitchen, I noticed at the clock it's already 7:00 am already! I'm gonna be late! Oh No! As I took a glance at the clock, I grab a piece of bread in the table and walk straight outside.

[ Author's Note: Classes Starts 7:30 am ]

Takako: "Mom! I'm going to school"

Stepped out from my house, I waved my hand at mom before going to school. I couldn't hold the excitement in my heart.

New year, new friends...

Mom smiled when she looking at my cheerful mood, but then she seems remembered something and called me back in a hurry.

Mom: "Wait! Sweetie!! Here's your lunchbox."

So she said as she put my lunchbox into my bag. Ah, how could I forget about that?

Thank you, mom... I almost spend the day at school without eating lunch.

Looking at her figure standing in the front of our house, I walked to the school while expressing my gratefulness to my mom inside my heart. I decided to study hard and make my mom proud of me.

Get a good academic performance and make lots of friends!

"Finally today is today the first day of school!

I hope I meet new friends today! Yosh!"

[ I would love to hear all of your thoughts, ideas, and opinions in this novel feel free to leave a comment ♥ ]

"This novel wouldn't become possible without a huge help and guidance from @FlyingPirateCat Sama ."

FlyingPirateCat3https://www.scribblehub.com/profile/13365/flyingpiratecat/

1