Chapter 6 – 10th Floor
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The moon rose and hid 3 times and now in front of a large stone door embedded in the deepest point of one of the floors of the rocky dungeon was the boy with his empty wheelbarrow meditating and preparing himself with a goblin club in each hand.

"Uf I'm finally going to fight the boss of the 10th floor, I guess, I'm ready, I can already slaughter groups of goblins and rats without problems, but this is different ... umm, let's see, I think that should have asked how the boss was .... well, what difference does it make that I will know when I enter. I hope my wheelbarrow is not damaged in battle."

"I hope the opponent does not destroy my clubs, I only have these two, and I refrained from bringing more just in case the enemy does not steal them from the wheelbarrow. Umm now it comes to mind again, like in this dungeon where there are only stones and some water, they were able to get wood for the clubs or cloth for the loincloth, I think that should ask Lerzo about that. Ahh, I'm delaying this, what nerves, well I have to enter now yes, my reinforcement technique is polished and I think that have the strength of 3 adults, in addition that my metal resistance already lasts like an hour, not to mention that I'm starting to practice Defensive magic skin, although I still can't use it as well as the reinforcement technique, but anyway I'm more than ready, it's time to get money.

And thus finishing his preparation, with a lot of strength coming from the reinforcement technique, he was able to open the heavy door enough to enter him and his wheelbarrow, and looking inside he could see a high-ceiling and well-lit bedroom, which only had 2 entrances, one is the one opened by the boy and the other to the front on the opposite side of the camera.

"Ohh hehehe I think this will be interesting."

Arquel said as he looked at his opponent when he already opened the door enough to enter but he had not entered yet. Well his opponent or rather his opponents were all 21 goblins in total, 10 with clubs, 10 with stones in hand and ammunition on the floor, and the last one was different, this was 2 heads bigger than normal goblins and it was in better shape, and even though he was dressed the same as his minors, he had in his possession a sublime and robust club which its shape was different from the typical goblins club which started narrow at the handle and fattened as it extended to the other extreme, if not that at the thick point it was irregular since it seemed that if a sphere protruded from it giving the sensation that it was the ovoid head of a hammer. And taking into account that its height was the approximate of an adult arm, so it could handle 2 arms well as the main goblin was doing, which as a special note was behind the rest and as the others were fiercely looking at the boy.

"Well, suppose that as the rumors spread, that nothing starts until I get in but well, suppose that will do my usual thing, run, hit, and avoid, first with those of the stones, then normal clubs and finally the eldest, or perhaps before hehe I'll see."

Having said this, it should be noted that his body technique was still in force, he entered carefully with a wheelbarrow in front of the camera and then quickly put himself in front prepared to run towards his prey which was delayed, when suddenly the start was closed, stopping him in surprise which did not last long, the closure may have marked the beginning of the battle since the goblin at the same time began to shout war, bombard him with stones and run towards the included leader,Arquel was also diligent and noticing the first actions of the goblins did not think about it and he ran towards it like a suicidal hero towards an enemy army.

"¡For the food and some new clothes!"

And as a fierce warrior, he evaded the stones, and when he reached the goblins, with his strength and speed he killed a goblin with a club, bursting his head with his right club, leaping on it, and killing with the impulse of the fall and his club to an unarmed goblin by a downward blow to its skull.

Finished the first assault taking 2, he was in the middle of the enemy in the middle of the assault, something that he quickly avoided hitting around him, pushing some aside and jumping at a great distance from them.

"have 2 missing umm many, ¡like this! let the fight continue"

And having said that, he threw himself back into the group like the last time, which was fruitful 3 times, the first time, one club and one stone fell, the second only one with a club, and the third a club and two with stones, leaving the live counter with, 6 with clubs, 6 with stones the largest.

"uff this is easier than I thought and the big guy is only twice as fast but hahaha I'm even faster. Okay let's continue, let's go for the fourth meeting."

After that, they blew up to their enemies, but with the misfortune that his assault blocked him, the greater one collided his club with that of the child, causing it to break, stopping the child now with a club on the left and with goblins attacking him. by the sides and front, fortunately, the boy jumped back but not before receiving a scratch on his chest from the older one.

"Auch piece of shit, hell now I'll have to grab another club."

Arquel passed the club from his left to his right and with a new plan he retired a bit, waiting for the goblins to come for him and leave the clubs of the deceased alone.

his plan turned out but with the detail is that the goblins were approaching in such a way that they extended like a fence from a man towards him with the eldest in the center, thus managing to restrict his movements, something that the boy saw in a not so bad way because, when this, they approached at a distance of a horse, this one-shot out to the end of his right aiming to kill a stone goblins fracturing his head, then he left through the hole left by the corpse heading and later grabbing a club.

"uff well we start again."

And with this comment, he went back to his initial plan until only he and the leader were left, which took about 20 minutes from the start, but. the time during which he had received some blows and light claws.

"Just you and me, that club of yours if it is a hammer, you destroyed 2 clubs, do not doubt that when I kill you that will be my new weapon."

Arquel commented at a prudent distance from the boss. At this point, the boy already had the stretcher torn and had visible blows to the arms and back, as well as a scratch on the arm and chest, and was already beginning to get tired, that although he said that his mental stamina lasted about an hour, his physical stamina was decimating, which, although athletic and helped by the reinforcement technique, was still that of a child and the fight was of such magnitude that it would be rare if it didn't affect him.

"Ahhhh"

The boy fiercely shouted to head towards what has been his strongest opponent to date.

The older goblin at the same time also addressed him reacting to his fury, and when he was in a striking position, he attacked with a horizontal blow of his club aiming at the top of the boy, which in response, ducked dodging it and with the same impulse hit his left leg with his right club, causing him such pain that, later, he could not lean on it, seriously hindering his movement, the boy after the blow jumped backward from the goblins instinctively, dodging by far a second club blow. this instant after recovering from the pain of the blow.

"hehehe seems like you can't move big anymore. so I will have to go for you, ¿don't you think?"

After saying that, the boy went to the now lame greater goblin, which in response to the child already being in optimal distance, tried to hit him with a descending club with both hands, which easily avoided the child moving to the right to then, using all his strength, he broke the goblin's jaw and fractured his right face half aside shortly after the ear with a club, since, being smaller and not jumping, this was the highest place he could hit.

This similar blow disoriented the elder goblin, but this did not stun him if it did not provoke in anger, pain, and debauchery, releasing the club and instantly attacking the boy with fury with his 2 hands, the surprised child barely dodged ducking and rolling to stop. after trying to jump as always but with the misfortune that the goblin captured his left leg with his left hand causing him to fall, the boy immediately turned around but saw the big man with his free hand go towards his neck. But deciding quickly, he hit the hand with which he was grabbing him with his left club, causing him to release it, which he used to push himself backward with his feet, injuring his back from the friction of the ground, he quickly stopped only to glimpse the angry goblin already on him, still limping.

Without thinking he attacked him with his right club, but the goblin blocked him with his left arm causing in this simple pain, but after blocking he raised his right arm to grab him, but not before receiving a response from Arquel with a club that captured the goblin's right arm, thinking fast, Arquel bent down and gave him a severe blow to the goblins' injured knee with his free club, causing it to fall forward, due to its already disabled leg, Arquel immediately left to see the goblin that was trying to stop quickly but with difficulty, and Arquel with a prompt decision, with both hands, burst him as he had done several times, his club in the goblin's skull thus ending his life and with the battle.

0