Chapter 8 – Results
33 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Time has passed and the season has gone from a warm summer to mild autumn, And the boy in the morning hours, was in front of a large door on the 20th floor, in the middle of the dungeon tunnels, looking at her staring at what he tried and what he sacrificed to get where he is and the rewards obtained from this, and you could clearly see part of these achievements, being that now the boy was dressed in a new humble outfit and something used Made up of a white long-sleeved shirt, brown long pants, leather shoes, and covered by a light leather and wool jacket. You could also see not his wooden wheelbarrow next to him, but a decent iron wheelbarrow, but the only thing that has not changed his weapons, since he continues to use his batch of goblin clubs and his mass of the 10th floor is still in force.

"I think it was worth trying so much, I bought new clothes, a new wheelbarrow, a bank card ... fucking bankers, but above all increasing my skills, hehe I think I am depraved, who would say that in 2 or 3 months I do not remember, I would be able to complete the magic skin and synchronize it with the reinforcement technique which I think will increase it to 5 men, you have to see that I am a genius although mental fatigue was very trying but good to be invincible for 10 minutes was worth the penalty hahaha, if only by annihilating countless big men in these last floors was the glory, although none carried a mass, as another would like to have a replacement for the one I have and give it a lot of use, but well, here I am, this is the end from the dungeon, I guess I'll thank Larzo for his advice, or not, hehe, well it's about time to end this. "

And thus concluding his meditation, he entered the boss's chamber invincibly, with his faithful companion the leather wheelbarrow, to see his opponents, a lotus of 20 great goblins armed with simple clubs, and their leader a goblin a little more. smaller than the great goblin but bigger than the normal ones, which had, in addition to its loincloth, a collar made of bone with a wooden cane with a skull on the tip, and the shadow of wisdom could be seen on his face.

"Oh a new one, I hope this one is worth something, hahahaha. Come on pieces of shit!"

Said Arquel, confident of his victory and eager for blood, marking the beginning of the fight, which started with the goblin with a cane and ordered his lackeys to act, resulting in 10 addressing the boy and the rest remaining protecting their leader who began to hold his staff while concentrating on it. Meanwhile, when the boy saw 10 for him, he wasted no time and ran towards them with 2 clubs in his hands and the mass tied on his back, and when they were in contact distance, the boy quickly killed 2 at At the same time, one bursting their heads at the same time with their clubs, splitting the left one in the process, then to avoid being surrounded, he continued to face the leader's direction, thinking about the answer Larzo gave to one of his questions that arose after beat the tenth floor for the first time

"I better kill the leader first, who seems to be doing something strange, also I don't want it to happen to me like the first time with that big man who later gave me the answer that these insane people go into a frenzy as the battle progresses, increasing their strength exponentially, I will not leave the luxury to this being, who knows what a strange thing he will do to me if I give him time "

With that brief thought, I advance to the goblin guards with a stick, and very efficiently without giving the time in the middle, to finish his attack, break his skull with a descending club with the club he had left, and then jump on He, then fell on the leader with the club in position to take advantage of the fall in a downward blow, but he did not expect that when he was on it, this goblin would point it with his stick which at its tip was a fireball and When the boy realized it, he only gave him two things, to hide with his arms and pronounce vulgarity.

"¡Shit!"

then the fireball expelled a flare that covered the boy, which fell and rolled with a few flames that managed to stick to his back and arms, near the goblin, the boy came up with 2 options to follow, run and remove the flames which his magical skin could not defend against the damaging heat of this, or kill the goblin magician, who instantly chose the second, so he turned quickly, took out his mass and with a horizontal blow, burst his head, not without Before and after his guards beat him with their clubs inefficiently thanks to the magic skin.

Once the murder was accomplished, he pulled the goblin in front of him and jumped away, while desperately removing his jacket and shirt, in full jump, and after the fall, since the heat of the flames were burning his arms and back. Once he had removed his clothes and was very sore from a heat burn, he looked at the rest of the big men running towards him and shouted to challenge him and cheer up trying to overshadow the pain.

"So come revenge on your leader pieces of shit"

And with this scream, the boy ran now shirtless and with the mass in hand towards the pile of large goblins, initiating a unilateral slaughter in favor of the boy, which ended in approximately 4 minutes, resulting in the child in the midst of pure corpses. with their heads busted, celebrating their victory by complaining about their clothes, and their burns.

"I shit on all the floor bosses, ¿am I destined to get hurt and with bad clothes in every first attempt to kill floor bosses? This is the last straw, ahh, these burning burns, I hope the fucking 3 Orquez sure I will spend on those misers, leave me without a scar, but fucking life..."

His celebration did not last long because his burn hurt, but he was efficient and put 4 big men and his boss in the wheelbarrow and headed outside, but not before leaving a trail of slaughter of all that monster who had the stupidity to face him.

Once outside he went directly to the health area and left her after a while as always angry and complaining with bandages on his arms and body, while he was now going to the collection area

"Fucking greedy, as always leaving me bankrupt, and incidentally they were charging me 2 Orquez to remove the scar, what a horror, the 2 Orquez were waiting for me because I'm not going to give them to them, so hello scars. Well, the only thing missing for a complete repetition is that the goblin is worth nothing, and lately, they only give me 40 niquez for goblins.

After saying that, I arrive in front of Larzo's bar greeting him in the process

"Good Larzo how are you"

and he answered looking at his bandages

"Well although it seems that you do not, and well that you have"

Then the boy said as he handed over his game.

"His good thing was that he was fighting the boss on the top floor, and the dirty man in a moment of glory turned out to be a magician surprising me with a ..."

But Larzo interrupted him annoyed

"Bla bla bla, total went badly, now with business, at first glance there are 4 big men and a shaman goblin, umm maybe this one will load one."

Next, Larzo took out a knife and opened the goblin's right chest causing the boy to complain.

"Hey, don't damage the merchandise."

and Larzo shut him up

"Shut up, that cutting some worthless meat does not affect anything, now let me see, oh great"

Larzo after shutting him up and while he was replying he saw something in the wound of the goblin's chest and took it out with his hand, and then showed it to the boy as a small transparent crystal the size of a fingernail.

"Wow cool that must be a magic crystal"

Then Larzo confirmed

"In effect, it is a magic crystal but of the lowest grade but it is still worth it, as you finally bring something of quality, well the question is how to divide it since dividing it makes it lose its value, which due to its size and density is about 2 Orquez, and about the shaman goblin, it would count as a normal one, well you decide for the donation."

Listening to the value of the crystal, the boy was happy and paid no attention to the part that the rest of the shaman was worth almost nothing, so he made calculations and said.

"Well I would have 2 big men, half a shaman and I would give you an Orquez for the glass."

Larzo nodded and both proceeded with the donation, taking the boy with him with half of what came out and with his account with only Niquez on his way to the I.C.B.H , but not before the guard at the entrance stopped him a while longer to tell him later to review it.

"By the way, the center has something to inform you, so you should stop by the box office and ask."

Arquel surprised by what the guard told him and embarked on his routine path, which once left 1,140 Orquez from the business area became the little queue at the box office for a while until he reached the front of a different lady to the one who attended her for the first time, but with the same personality, and this she said.

"Good morning, sir, when we can help you."

and Arquel replied

"Good morning miss, I am a bounty hunter, the 1-star dungeon command guard said they have something to report to me"

Then she replied

"Very well, please hand over your card, to verify."

Then Arquel, took his card out of his pocket and gave it to the lady, who took it and entered his id in his small computer, to then perform more actions on it, which in the second ended notifying him even without returning the card.

"Congratulations bounty hunter Arquel, in view of your success in conquering a 1-star dungeon alone, we are pleased to raise your rank to 2-star, and with this increased reputation and permission to perform 2-star missions, now wait Please, while we are updating the card that only takes 1 minute at most, as an additional reward you are given the privilege of viewing your data at no cost, ¿do you want to review it right now or another time?

Given this news, Arquel was filled with happiness that he was finally advancing in this life, but he did not lose his head and decided to review his statistics, the process of which was still using the crystal ball as last time, which this time showed the boy a different statistics.

Race human (75%)
Age 9
Class None
Condition Injured
Mana 15/15
Strength 14
resistance 5
Stamina 50
Mental Stamina 70
Agility 30

Simply tailoring and self-praise occurred within the boy upon seeing such drastic changes, he was no longer a filthy street thief, now he was according to him, adding his magical and physical abilities, a decent magical warrior. But continuing time, the boy finished seeing his statistics and the lady gave him his updated card in which when seeing it, he filled him again with happiness.

Full name: Arquel Soid Range: 2 star
Class None ID: 2376683367

Once he finished his things at the I.C.B.H he went to his home to rest with a smile on his face.

0