words of thanks
55 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Very good to everyone.

Thank you very much for reading this novel, I hope you liked it.

You know this is the first novel I started writing and the first one I finished, at least this first volume ...

And since it is the first one, I decided to make it short and simple, but it was not for that reason that I would have neglected its relationship with the other novels, and even less that the continuation of this one would be just as simple, on the contrary, until now in my mind I have planned an exciting continuation 3-4 volume or arches including this to start.

About ¿when will the second come out ?, I will talk about that topic sometime after I finish publishing my novels in current publication, so be patient.

As a separate note, on the RPG elements, the first version at the time that Arquel reviewed his statistics in the I.C.B.H, this had skills, but for this version, I thought that it was not feasible for the current technology of the world where the story unfolds.

Well, without further ado, I say goodbye again thanking all the readers who have read this novel and I wish them the best.

0