Chapter 13 – Escape through flames
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been 5 months since he was baptized as Grimy and now at this moment, he is witnessing an angular moment in the history of the kingdom of Draigaria, because now, at the beginning of a clear night of a full moon, currently the castle was partially in flame and several intense combats were being fought inside it.

In this terrible situation, Grimy was in the princess's bedroom happily accompanying her mistress, along with 2 maids and some guards guarding outside the room.

"But what about this situation, these ignorant commoners as they dare turn their weapons against their rulers," the princess complained while waiting for good news.

"My princess is absolutely right, these humble peasants, as they plan to reveal themselves against their majesty, you will see how our soldiers punish them severely for their crimes," commented one of the servants.

"Yes princess, those filthy peasants will have their due, meanwhile you don't sit and enjoy your tea, it's not worth stressing over that plague."

"Jum, if you are right it is not worth it, to be distressed about their future death, what bothers me is that I am not there to kill them myself," said the princess sadistically, to then sit down to drink a tea that I had prepared for her, with the materials that her maid had brought before this incident occurred.

"Grimy, what do you think about it," the princess asked grimy, more out of boredom than genuine interest.

"All that offends my mistress should die," Grimy said simply.

"Well said, but that's predictable," said the princess.

Sometime later, footsteps were heard from outside the room, all of which were pending, it was then that the door opened, letting in a royal guard who urgently said.

"My princess has to leave in a hurry, the rebels have taken the castle and captured their parents, there is nothing to do, so quickly."

"As you say, that's impossible, such calumnies are punished heavily," said the princess as she stood up.

"Don't say that my princess, there's no time," said the guard, then went to the fireplace and after pressing a few blocks, a secret passageway opened and then hurried, "come on princess, we have to go."

"I'm not leaving, those are your lies," the princess kept insisting.

"Danm did not want to use this for lack of time, but take my princess and read quickly is a message from your father," said the guard after delivering a crumpled letter to the princess.

She took it and read it quickly out of the corner of her eye, causing it to burst with anger and frustration after reading it.

"No! This can't be true,Ahh!."

"I'm sorry princess, but it's true, please let's go."

After this request, the princess finally agreed, and she along with Grimy and the guard, leaving the maid and the others in the room, with the hallway door now destroyed, headed for the old passageway.

It was hours of fast and hard walking, but the three and even the princess were trained in the magic of fortifications and were able to withstand the journey, only the princess getting slightly tired.

having finished the tour, they had left the castle at the back of the mountain, in an entrance hidden by any rock which moved to one side, letting the 3 pass by and welcoming them to a large valley covered in trees.

"Where are we and where are we going?" Asked the princess.

"My lady, don't worry, everything is ready, you just have to run a few kilometers to the front and we will find allies of your parents who will welcome us."

"fine, let's continue."

Then the three resumed the march, to reach a small clearing after 5 minutes in this clearing there was a small camp, made up of several mercenaries and a carriage with a cage.

"Soldier, tell me, what's that? because these guys look like evil living mercenaries," said the princess, one being inside the clearing and everyone was looking at them.

It was then that the soldier moved away from her, meeting with the others, and then turned and declared.

"What happens my princess, sorry, now I should tell you only Liliana, that I'm selling you as a slave, it doesn't seem like a good ending to the gem of a reign of terror."

"Your bastard ... how dare you to betray me and plot against me, you will see the horrible death that awaits you."

"What death? Liliana, look where we are, in the middle of nowhere and there is no one in your favor except your crazy servant, who will be able to deal with one of us at best.

"You ... why?..." Liliana ask furious and frustrated

"Hehehe, it seems that you have already taken into account your situation, well, it is simple, her government is disgusting, but at least they paid well, and when this came up I was presented with 2 options, to deliver you to the rebels or sell you and here we are."

"Bastard, you have no honor, you are just an insect."

"Yes, well I suppose, but, I think this is what they deserve after everything they did, but don't worry, they will take good care of you and by the way, I already negotiated that your first time be with me if you still keep it hehe"

Said the soldier with a wicked face that greatly disturbed and scared Liliana, but in the midst of a situation without salvation, Grimy asked.

"My princess, is it fine if I kill them?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, yes, you can kill them, kill all these bastards!" She said even with her unsurpassed pride.

At that moment the order ended and the others began to laugh, Grimy with nothing more to say, he went out like silent lightning to the traitor, stole his sword, and with the same injecting it, cut off his head, leaving everyone silent.

It only took a second for all the mercenaries to take up their weapons and go after him, but he was nimbly Grimy butchering and killing all the mercenaries until only his mistress, he, and a sea of ​​blood remained.

"Ha, that's my Grimy, but even if you did it wrong, you should have killed them more slowly as punishment for insulting me," Said Liliana cheerfully.

"I'm sorry my mistress, the next time I will do better."

"Well, it seems that now we have to go on alone, come on, let's go further north, following straight ahead of the territory of my uncle the duke, they will welcome us."

Saying that Liliana, they both then took the carriage without the cage, being filthy driving it and Liliana like a princess resting inside it and headed north.

Already past the early hours of the morning, both were now at the beginning of a great plain within a few meters of leaving the forest when the carriage suddenly stopped.

"Grimy what is happening to you! Why are you stopping?" Liliana yelled Grimy after getting out of the carriage, who by the way is standing on the ground next to the driver's seat.

"My mistress, I did it for our safety, we have been seen by the enemy and it is dangerous to be in the carriage."

"But what are you saying, you're crazy, if so then we should go faster in the carriage."

"Sorry my mistress, but look," I point Grimy to the sky.

Then Liliana saw it, there in the firmament, 3 Wyvern appeared from behind her, no, rather wyvern knights who flew in an arrow formation, thus to them.

"Oh, they are the Wyvern knights, they will surely rescue us, there are still allies of the kingdom."

But this claim was denied when 2 of the Wyverns lowered their height to spit a blaze of fire that surrounded the place where Liliana and Grimy were in large walls of flame.

"No... they turned out to be bastards too, this is bad" Liliana temple in a very bad way, unlike her previous experience.

"This is filthy bad, they are the elite among the elite of the kingdom in addition to having the powerful wyvern."

Finished saying her prediction, the 3rd knight who had not yet acted, came down from the night sky to land masterfully in front of them and on the brink of the firewall, after which the knight in full armor got off his great steed, too. then brandish her sword and imbue it with magical fire.

"Well ex-princess, I think it's about time to end this, either you come with us, or you die here you choose."

"I know that voice, of course, you are the captain of the Wyvern knights, the Marquez Lorbento, your bastard who you think you are aiming your sword at the royal family."

"Royal family, mockery fence, it will be rather a family of shit, anyway I do not have time for this, now decide."

"You ..." Then, in her anger and fear, she thought of her abnormally strong servant who until now had not let him down and ordered him, "Grimy kill them all these wretched traitors!"

"Yes, my mistress," Grimy replied as always.

And like the previous time, he shot towards his target, but this time the opponent cut him from him lower right rib to him left shoulder, setting his clothes on fire and sending him flying backward.

"No...!" Liliana denied in despair.

But her terror worsened when with a gesture from the captain, his Wyvern launched a blast to Grimy, creating a large bonfire in the place where he was, reducing his chances to zero.

"Hahaha, I didn't expect more than a simple gladiator, well let's get this over with," said the captain as he walked towards her.

"No, no, it can't be, because everyone is betraying us ..." Liliana began to cry.

"Don't fall apart so soon, there are still many sins to pay," said the knight, still walking.

But it happened, that when the captain was already next to the bonfire, a sinister laugh began to be heard from there.

"Hahahahaha, hahahaha hahaha, yes, yes, hahaha, how warm, how it burns, hahahaha, it hasn't burned like this in a long time."

Hearing this, the captain jumped back and sent his wyvern to set it on fire again, creating a more impressive fire in the process, but.

"Hahaha, hotter, more, more, hahahaha."

To his surprise, he continued to hear his laugh, but then the campfire dissipated, as if a wind from inside extinguished it, exposing the Grimy shirtless, showing in the firelight, his injured body full of dark reddish scales and various scars. , then he saw the wyvern and said.

"You don't have any hotter, no more? Then let me share mine."

Then the experienced captain, he noticed danger in the statement and immediately went to give him another slash, but before reaching a wall of magma emerged in front of him, who fortunately was able to back down.

But to his surprise, more magmas arose around him, and not only that they were gathering in 5 places, 4 around him and another one with Liliana who was paralyzed from shock,

"This is bad, very bad, what the hell is that boy" the captain could only think when he saw how the five masses were getting bigger and bigger until they reached the size of a 2-story house, and then in their terror, they took humanoid form.

"Lava golems ... impossible, this cannot be true, it cannot be the destroyer, who makes such a spawn here, no, it must be a hoax, yes, that is, but we still have to withdraw and quickly," captain thought, but his orders could not be carried out, since the golems accurately and quickly fired lava bullets at the wyvern of their companions, destroying their chest, sending them plummeting with their knights.

"No ..! Bastard I will kill you" the captain shouted, rejecting his ideas of escapes and lashing even at him, trusting in his best physical abilities.

But then he turned to see him and gave a smile that filled him with terror and in an instant he would discover why, since around him, he was quickly enclosed by lava as if a hand grabbed him from below, being only red the last thing he saw in his life.

On the other hand, his Wyvern when seeing the death of his master rushed in revenge to Grimy but this was his last action since a golem simply killed him with a hug.

Grimy, after seeing the wyvern die, he sent 2 golems to look for the others and finish the job.

After this, in the middle of all hell on earth, with a big smile, he knelt before his shocked mistress and said.

My mistress, my lady, my princess, I have fulfilled my duty to kill these bastards who dared to plot against you and I swear that for my love and loyalty that no one will dare to hurt you, since you are my all.

0