Chapter 4 – travel records
525 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

04/10/1034 (Yulio's Diary)

Today I resume the record of my life after 2 days of much movement, in which during the second I was able to marry, certainly, that has to be the best moment of my life, although it hurts a little, that the circumstances of our union are so unfortunate.

Going back to today's events, I got up pleasantly after an unforgettable night, it felt great to get up next to my princess, although the moment fell when she woke up ..., I do not want to comment on this, I will simply write that it was an uncomfortable situation that only I improve when we leave the room.

Then I made a good breakfast, too bad it was ruined a bit because we discussed our cruel future and in that, I promised that I would make an effort, you will see, but I ended up being ruined when some soldiers suddenly arrived to take us to our new home, we had I had to finish breakfast quickly but it was not long, pack fast, I am lucky that this book is loaded up and down if I did not have to buy another book since we left one and without saying goodbye to my family, although now that I think it could be the best since it could make me sad to see my family since she just lost hers.

In short, we got on the carriage and set off for our destination, the terrible territory. We scattered home to insane monsters, lifeless lands, and almost no resources. Inside the first carriage, only my princess Crystal and I went, in the second the maids went, and the guards escorted us around, who incidentally one of them worked in the family home.

Minutes after starting the trip, honoring my promise to be better, I insisted to my princess that she was a little gone, to help me practice my magic, she accepted easily but in a resigned way almost like a doll, she has already entered and left I sometimes worry about that attitude, although I understand her reasons a little, I can't do much about it just being better support for her.

After she agreed, spend the rest of the morning reviewing the basic principles, since according to her after an initial demonstration, I am pathetic and should start from the beginning without a no for an answer ..., I must admit that she explains well, worthy of a genius.

at noon we stopped for lunch in the middle of the road, at that moment I asked one of the guards of my family if I could train, unfortunately, I decline, because there was no time for that, then it occurred to me to do simple exercises inside the car My princess strictly prohibited it, since she was not going to bear my sweat odor or my sweaty appearance, I suppose I will have to hold on until I reach my destination.

The rest of the day I spent mostly practicing magic and taking classes from my princess.

 04/11/1034 (Yulio's Diary)

This day nothing outstanding happened, I spent practicing magic with my princess, not that there was much to do, besides an uncomfortable silence and playing a little with the cards.

According to the guards, it seems that tomorrow morning we will reach a town where we can rest and stock up.

I must comment that while I'm writing this, inside the car before sleeping, maybe I'm overthinking it, but sometimes I feel the look of my princess in my diary, it should be noted that my life is sleeping in the seat in front of mine.

 04/12/1034 (Crystal's Diary )

This is the first record of this diary and the first time I write a diary, I never had the need for one, they seem useless to me since I remember my life very well, although I suppose that those with memory failure will serve them well. The reason I write this is that I have something to do in travel time, I guess I will vote for it after this.

This morning started like the previous one, uncomfortable, this is because of the hard chair that although it was padded it was hard and uncomfortable, after this I voted for my partner in the car, to help me to introduce myself to everyone, how much desire do I have to expel those servants, I almost want to make my useless partner assist me, at least he has positive feelings towards me since they both look at me as an enemy that they have to serve on the orders of their master.

After preparing, I got out of the car to have breakfast with everyone to fulfill my duty as 'good wife who accompanies her husband', since only trying to be a good wife is the only thing left for me now, although apparently nobody except my partner does not like my presence making breakfast silent, what a difference when everyone fought to eat with me ..., what hypocrites, anyway, continuing, after breakfast, we rested a while and we continue the course.

After 3 hours, in which I spent teaching this brute the refined art of magic, we spotted a town in the distance, within half an hour we were able to enter, I must say that it is a lively town. Upon arrival, we stayed at the mansion of the baron who runs the town, who simply greeted us with minimal respect.

the day passed without news until after lunch where we were suggested to visit the town, it was me, my partner, a maid and 2 gentlemen, on the way I bought this newspaper with money that my partner gave me, to buy me what I would like, besides that, he gave me a necklace of humble quality, at least my partner is attentive, as well as the prince when we were very close...

The sun began to hide and we had to return, already at the mansion, I started teaching magic to this moron, chubby man who is close to me in bed, I am doubting his ability to learn, I at 6, already mastered all the basics that I'm teaching you. If it wasn't that I have to be a good wife, and that she seems to have perseverance, I wouldn't teach her anything.

After practicing for a while, it was time for dinner, which was good although the atmosphere was rigid.

After dinner, we said goodbye and I went to bathe and then face my destiny again, but not before starting this newspaper

Why does this happen to me....

why....

what have I done wrong...

I miss father and mother ...

Father, mother, are you seeing this? Am I doing the right thing? Is this fair? As I miss you ...

I feel that there is no end to my sadness, to my pain.

what have I done to deserve this?

 04/13/1034 (Crystal's Diary)

I will not write about my morning, I will only say that the useless is a hypocrite, he claims to be a saint who would do nothing to me, but when he is unleashed he shows his disgusting colors.

We leave after a tense breakfast and preparing things.

There's not much to mention about the rest of the day, just practicing magic, and some activities to pass the time.

 04/14/1034 (Yulio's Diary)

This was a normal day, I must comment that laziness is killing me, I think I will become a master of magic if we continue at this pace of vacating, although I think that my princess does not think the same, she says I am a hopeless case, but hey, I have to keep trying.

 04/15/1034 (Crystal's Diary)

The days are long and distressing as we get closer and having nothing to do on the way, just thinking that it takes about a week to arrive and be in this environment, it makes me nervous, even when I travel 3 weeks with my father to the war was as heavy as this.

 I think that commenting on my feelings about this trip does not count as a description of the day, although I must admit that in a way it relaxes me a little. I think I understand a little why people write one.

 04/20/1034 (Yulio's Diary)

From this morning we officially entered our territory, which although it is large, is very desolate and infected with monsters and bandit.

During lunch the orcs assaulted us, if it wasn't for my princess we would be in trouble, seeing her fight was quite a show, certainly the best.

Later in the twilight, this time the bandits assaulted us, just remembering their faces when they looked wickedly at my princess caused me to get their guts out, although I think my princess thought the same, only that she did. Now after the massacre, I feel sorry for them.

she needed to try harder, I feel useless for not being able to help due to not having the necessary strength.

 04/21/1034 (Crystal's Diary)

Ever since we entered this dreadful place, only desolation and wicked enemies surround us.

Today we receive monster assaults in the afternoon, and at night, luckily I am an elite warrior and magician, otherwise, we would all be dead, or worse as slaves to our victors. Well if the difficulty stays that way at least I won't get bored as much.

According to the guards and their map, it seems that we will arrive tomorrow, in the early afternoon nothing happens, I think we will arrive before dark. I think this will be the last thing I write in this pathetic diary.

7