Rebirth Part 1
2k 4 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I would be more then happy to correct any illogical scenario, grammatical mistakes or any other suggestion.

=============================================================================

It's been 6 months since I came to this world. Initially, I thought It was medieval era. But again, when i saw polythene bags and cooking utensil then i thought may be i am living in a village because only thing i saw was dirt road and dense greenery. Then again, i heard about death of my father. I was in my mother's arm and she was preparing for the funeral. This was the first time i went out from my house on the road i saw some people in weird dresses. I thought of them some warrior. But dress code is so unique that i started to recall my past memories of some certain anime - Naruto.

Time passed...

My mother, she took over some work about tailoring. She rarely stays at home. I estimated that her age is in early 20s. But the look of her face gives me the feeling of around 35. In past 2 years, she aged a lot.

In past 2 years, I have been taking some notes in English about what i could remember in Naruto. Still, I don't know the exact time line. I just know that 3rd generation is still middle aged uncle.

When i walk around my house, I don't see many young children after 4-5 years playing in mud. Children here, start helping their parents after 5 year old and if they are rich then 7-8 year old. Maybe, children in NarutoWorld are precocious.

Another 2 years passed...

My interaction with mother is still very few. I don't know because of guilt or alienation. I don't take initiative to interact with her. But some things are changing. Because of constant hard work to provide food despite her haggard look. I unknowingly, started doing house work- laundry, cooking, sweeping. Unconsciously, I wanted to reduce her work load.

There are few more common sense i started to learn. Ninja school isn't free. I need to have money to learn ninjutsu. World war-2 still hasn't happened yet because there is no three legendary Sanin.

One more thing I learned is that i am not a genius. I tried to run around village to exercise. Because in my memory, itachi, kakashi and there are several geniuses who could break a thigh size tree at the age of 4-5. I don't know the value force but ninja children have very super human strength.

I am still a very normal person. 1km running is still my limit. I thought it would be easy to change my destiny when i will be reborn but my lazy mentality haven't changed.

In my past life, I was a genius. But I wanted to be more than genius. After high grades in school, I admitted in Stanford University. I suddenly lost my inspiration after getting into college. I did some experiments on myself and some how i started taking drugs and became a complete addict.

I had to dropout from college to get complete control over my life. I wanted to change my environment. I promised so many times to change but i couldn't give up my old habits. In the end, I died in my sleep.

I learned that when you became addict whether it is game/internet-addiction, drug-addiction or any other. It's not just psychological but medically your body will react if you suddenly stop doing your past habits.

I thought here in naruto i have completely different body and medically i have become healthy. So, It will be easy to start working hard towards my aim. But now i realize that whatever i did in previous life is still effecting me. My will power is very weak. I tend to give up very easily. I have become inherently weak and habits of procrastination still there.

Today, I again gave up running. I was massaging my mother's head. She started coughing again. I don't know why her condition is still deteriorating. I asked whether she is taking her medicine. I wanted to let her reduce her work time but she didn't listen.

Another 3 months passed, I started to work at a restaurant. I don't know why today, I feel uneasy. I left the shop and come back home early. I opened the door and mom was there.

She had a letter in her hand and when i came back she smiled at me. i put my stuff in my room stood behind her chair and began massaging her head. Today, she didn't cough. I was happy about it.

I supported her and laid her in bed. Night passed, In the morning mom still wasn't awake. I didn't wake up her and started making soup and rice. After bathing, I served breakfast on the table and went to wake up my mother.

I tried to wake up her but she didn't move. I started to shake her but she didn't move. When, i put finger under her nose, my mind become blank. I wanted to call doctor but I knew why she didn't cough in the night.

I helplessly sat on the floor. No sound came from my mouth. My eyes blurred. Water drops started falling from my eyes. I didn't cry but my eyes still flooding with water drops.

Only then i realize, how important was she to me.

To be continueed.....

29