Ch-8 Gaining First Supernatural Power-01
1.2k 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I changed my daily routine. Although i know it is impossible but whenever i meditate, I try to sense 'natural energies'.

I increased my Yoga and meditation hours. I do some light running in morning and evening. Then, I started doing boring chopping action with my wooden sword. This is what every protagonist do in every fantasy world. I don't know, may be like in "One Piece anime" I will feel the breadth of every object around me.

Although, previously i did try to practice swords but because I didn't have much time so I am still very poor with swords. Also , real combat power can only be developed if you have a sparring partner. So till now, I only mastered hand to hand combat. There a lesser chances to get seriously hurt when sparring with others but with weapon it is a different story. Any mistake could lead to minor injuries and bleeding.

I fixed meeting with Jiraya after every 15 days. He has become my sparring partner for my sword practice and to increase my combat sensitivity.

Initially, he also benefited from sparring. But, now his power has increased too much. He could defeat me in 7-8 secs. So, he now do not uses chakra or ninjutsu but only physical power. After sparring, I treat him with ramen.

Two more months have passed....

My sword training have changed from power type to soft sword(defensive and counter-attack type). May be it fits for girls. But here in NarutoWorld, where everyone's raw power is higher than me. So i think soft techniques which leverage opponents power and mostly based on counter striking the opponent.

One more change also happened is that my mental strength have become quite good. Because I could predict many of jiraya's actions but my body does not react to the fast speed of his.

Now a days, I try to do meditation more and more because monk is also a career in Naruto world. They do chanting in Sanskrit(Ancient Indian language). These monks are also pretty resistant against any illusion or charms.

Ancient chanting originated from Gurus or monks in himalayan region of India. Mostly it became famous after the birth of Buddha in ancient India. Buddha was a prince who left his kingdom(currently in Nepal) for  enlightenment and traveled north crossing tibet and went to Chinese region. Then disciple of buddha's travelled to different region like japan, korea through silk route.

I am still short of money because I haven't made any deal with publishers.I have almost completed the book but Hokage haven't officially announced about his disciples. So meanwhile, I started writing some erotic short stories for pocket money.

I have gained one loyal reader for the last month.

Jiraya accidentally came to my house and found that I was writing stories. He also become interested and started reading them.

He also helped me a lot. Like, I have never really fought high end ninja battle so he corrected some fighting scenarios.

'My story is about a ninja, who first graduated at the age of 7. He fought battle on different missions. He lost different companions along the way to the enemies. He started questioning about the ninja system. Why are we fighting? Even after establishing the Village system, World war occurred. So, will this be the end? And peace will come or war will start again. When will the fighting ever stop?

From the signs of constant fighting on border areas, he thinks that fighting will again going to erupt.

I didn't provide any solution for ninja world but only the struggle of protagonist and his emotional ups and downs. Hatred of his companions and questioning whether the system is right.

Whole story is about protagonist gaining power and making powerful friends and they formed their own secret organization. But these group of people are still trying to figure out how to make the world peaceful.

Using ninjas as a tools, is it the right way? If we adopt to different philosophies, How the development will differ?

From the psychological perspective, I just raised different questions which could occur during the lifetime of a ninja.'

I didn't provide any solutions, because I am only 8 years old. Questioning the current system could be the curiosity of a child who also lost his loved ones but answering these questions could make my life dangerous. I think, when you do not have power then you should refrain from answering the questions which could be used politically by power class.

When I watch different expressions of Jiraya while reading, I feel more confident that my book will be selling. I also added some special type of ninjutus and hyped up their destructive power in the novel. Protagonist is also a good ninjutsu scientist who created several ninjutsu could be used without hand print.

 

21