Ch 13 New anamoly in my body and Preparation to leave village
1k 4 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

After warning of Tsunade, later that night, I was thinking about who could become my guarantor.

First I don't have any friends or family. Then it should be a person who donot think of killing me.
Second, guarantor's background should not be low otherwise they will kill both me and my guarantor.

I thought a lot but finally only jiraya could qualify for all the condition. He is third hokage's disciple. He will not be in danger because of me and he is trustworthy enough.

After deciding the candidate for guarantor, I sighed in relief and went for sleep.

 

Next morning, I started doing meditation. But today, I don't know why i feel something is different.

I am able to see the inner organs of my body for quite some time but today I could feel something is different.

I went into meditation and started sensing every parts of my body. Then I was surprised.

I found a small tattoo is present on my chest. It's like hourglass. When i tried to see it more clearly, I see that it has golden color. And 60% height of the tattoo is golden but the rest is grey.

I don't know what it means. When i concentrated on it more, I felt like i could jump into different space. But my sensors in the body started to give a warning sign. I stopped tempering it.

My back was full of sweat. After a while, I got up quickly and looked into the mirror. There was nothing on my chest. Then i closed my eyes and started looking internally through my perceptions. Then i saw the golden hourglass again.

After considering for a while, I thought about observing it first for few days. There is some expectation inside me. Because i felt like, if i really touch it with my mental power then i could get summoned to different place. But also i feel that it would be dangerous for me.

-----------

Another year passed........

 

Because the advise Tsunade gave me, jiraya became my guarantor. I also offered Jiraya and Tsunade free lunch at restaurant whenever they want. They were hesitant at first but when I told them that sometimes I need ninja advice for my new book. They accepted my offer. Now every few weeks Jiraya trio and I sit down and eat at restaurant.

Even for high paid ninja, it is very expensive to eat at good restaurant.

This routine benefited me a lot. I get to hear a lot of stories from their mission. Plus, It also helped me to strengthen my friendship with them.

Last month, Tsunade provided me a secret medical recipe. Although she couldn't divulge information of her clan but she herself was a genius. She provided her own formulated medicine.

After gaining money and secret recipe from Tsunade, I started my taijutsu training again.

After each exercise i would take the medicine. It helped me increase my physical attributes. Now, I could easily lift 500 kg. Medicine helps me recover fast and remove certain internal injuries.

 

Recently, someone from village offered me to become merchant spy. Although, I rejected saying I will think about it. But I felt a little uncomfortable from his tone. It's like, it is a given for me to serve the village. On top of it, it was a high risk job almost like cannon fodder.

I realized that people know that I am becoming powerful. I also realized that there are no human rights. After much deliberation, I decided to leave the village. I was already planning to settle down in Iron country to learn kendo but sudden visit of ninja forwarded my plan 2-3 years.

 

I issued a S-class mission. There were two requirement. First, helping me assist with clearing 5-6 bandit's hideout on the path from Konoha village to Iron country. Second, Jiraya-trio should also accompany him.

Because every S-class mission is scrutinize by Hokage himself. When 3rd hokage listened about the mission requirement. Specifically, traveling with jiraya raised some suspicion of 3rd hokage. He was thinking if it is plot to assassinate his students.

He gave me the good-will reminder but also want to know the reason. He said that clearing bandits could be at top 5-6 C-level mission. To escort you to the iron-country could also be at max B-level mission. So, I shouldn't have paid so much.

I answered him simply that first I truly cherish my life. If there was higher protection, I would have chosen that. Secondly, jiraya is the only ninja whom i am familiar with so i chose him. Also, as you said this mission at most have B-level difficulty, so i want to give money to my friends through this mission.

Hokage accepted my explanation. Although, I think that he has already seen my activities through his telescopic ninjutsu. Because, I mingle with his students a lot recently.


 

After first getting golden hourglass tattoo on my chest, I was excited. But after a period of time i get used to it. I discovered that my hunch is correct. Length of golden glow of hourglass has increased slightly. So, I guess, I have to wait till it is filled completely.

Today is the day of departure. I have been waiting here at the gate of the village. I have two plans in my mind for the next few years. First hone myself in real battle. For this i will try to fight with bandits on the road. Second, is to learn way of swordsmanship from Iron-Country.

For now, I have good memory because of my higher spiritual power. Minor illusion don't effect me at all. Body strength have increased to 600kg.

I made some conclusion on my medicine. It has some traces of stored chakra and natural power which helps me repair the injuries of muscle and strengthen it.

So, I have hypothesis that if i manage to sense natural energy like in Senju mode. Then it could help me quickly repair internal injuries and fatigue from extensive exercise. I will be able to exercise with more weight and for longer time. I think i could gain very superhuman strength if i repeated wash myself with natural energy.

I am waiting for my spiritual level to increase to a certain amount. Now, that i have planned to leave the village.

My ninja path has been blocked.
Monks-I am not sure about and lastly i decided to try warrior's path. So, i will spend some time in Iron country. It is neutral and safe zone. I could learn kendo as well as become a blacksmith. I always wanted to gain knowledge about how to manufacture special props.

to be continued......

25