Chapter 01: Awakening
52 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sol and Luna awoke with a start and found themselves staring at the vast night sky. It was filled with twinkling stars and what looked like a gigantic X made from seemed like stars. Each line of the X had slightly different groupings of colors, one reddish and the other blueish. They would find out later that scholars made a shock discovered that their galaxy was colliding into another galaxy. To a young set of minds newly born knowing nothing past the few minutes they have been awake and yet somehow still understanding the breathtaking nature of the sky.

Eventually they look down at their surroundings and they could see they were in a small valley filled to the brim with life. The valley contained many interesting sights for Sol and Luna to explore. Sol being the more exploratory and eldest one out of the two had started walking around not far from where they had just woken up. Luna on the other hand hadn't even walked five paces before being completely enthralled by a butterfly with beautiful red and black coloring's reflecting moonlight. Sol shook his head at his sister as he climbed up a hill. "Hey Luna!" He shouted when he reached the top of the small hill not far from where they had awoken.

Sol did not realize it at the time but he used her name instinctively without really knowing if it was really her name. Luna quickly jerked out of her stupor to look at her brother in annoyance. "What!"  she yelled back pouting a little.

Sol answered her quickly saying, "I found a stream! lets go check it out!" With that he disappeared over the hill. As Sol left her behind Luna suddenly felt a pang of fear. The fear of being alone. She scrambled after her brother not wanting to feel that horrible feeling anymore than she had to.

They reunited at the streams edge and gazed into its icy clear water. "Hey who's that?" Sol abruptly asked his sister when she sat next to him. Luna looked at him like he was an idiot and says in a mater of fact tone, "Uhh that's called a reflection." Sol turned his gaze back to the water with a blush of embarrassment. Sol and Luna inspected their naked bodies reflected off the water and sat quietly after that. Sol found out that he had floppy golden hair that made him look a little goofy and a pair of razer sharp cat eyes. His eyes radiated a warm golden glow. Not so much that it acted like a flashlight but one would notice if he was looking directly at them. looking at his arms he saw that they were thicker and more toned than his sisters body. The next difference was that he held a light tan while Luna's skin was milky in appearance but also had a slight blue tinge to it. Her hair was a wondrously smooth sliver that ran down to the small of her back. Luna's eyes were a cold silvery blue that lightly shone just like her brother. As they finished looking at their bodies Luna asked Sol, "Why do you look so strong and I look so frail?" Sol looked at her with a face clearly saying she was asking the wrong person. Little did they know but they would both grow up to beautiful in their own respects. Sol and Luna were both about 5'2" and couldn't have weighed more than 80 pounds. To the outside eye neither of them could be seen as more than twelve years of age.

Not long after they started investigating their looks did some thing come up to distract them. The distraction was in the form of a little frog sitting on a rock staring at them angrily for coming to its stream. The twins oblivious of the frogs anger went up to it so they could see it closer. "What is it? Wait! Why do I know what a reflection is and not whatever this thing is?!" Luna asked her brother with a confused expression. Sol pondered this for a while making it seem like he had an idea but then he said, "No idea" with that same look as before. This of course annoyed Luna to no end. Eventual they got tired of harassing the frog and went to look for a place to sleep. Not long after going out to look for a place to sleep Luna found a strange little cave. It wasn't very big on the inside but it was covered in a soft green mat of moss. They both looked at each other and nodded, this was the perfect place.

 

Sol and Luna awoke to the world on fire, or what seemed like it. The earth was shaking, trees shivered, and even the air seemed to ripple. These happenings terrified the two as the clutched each other. Slowly it was subsiding, whatever "it" was, so the two got up investigate what happened. despite braving the outside world with teary eyes they inched towards the caves exit. Just as they were about to step out side they felt a jab of pain in their heads and promptly fell over. All they could hear before blacking out was.... INITIALIZING SYSTEM .....

 

 

 

Authors Note: Hi! This is the first time I am writing a story on Scribble Hub and is the first time I am writing something of this style. If you have any tips or advice or maybe even thoughts on my writing I would love to hear the feed back. Thank you!

 

 

 

 

 

3