Chapter: 12 Swollow Island – II
1.5k 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Oceana's P.O.V.

After I was ordered by Zach to keep watch over Odian; I kept track of him. Of course Odian wasn't aware of the fact that I was following him silently; his strength was seemingly too weak too trace me. 

Odian kept running in a certain direction and not long after he came upon the 5 men laughing and walking while also playing with the naked Reme. 

Oceana was able to sense that the poor girl has probably lost all hope.

Suddenly all 5 men stopped and turned to look in the direction they came from; there they could spot a tired and panting Odian; the bandage wrapped on his chest has started to bleed; and the guy was currently in no shape to be able to fight, Oceana knew this but she didn't stop Odian from fighting. As far as she was concerned; Zach only asked her to make sure that both Odian and Reme stay alive; other things doesn't matter; therefore she wasn't going to interfere in their battle unless absolutely necessary.

"Yo! Village chief! Coming to look for Death! are ya?" mocked the deputy captain as if he didn't even take Odian seriously.

"You bastards! Let Reme go or else today will be your funeral!" shouted Odian in an intimidating manner.

As soon as Odian's voice fell; surrounding fell into silence; but then the 5 men started laughing out loud. "Funeral!?" Asked Pirate A while raising his eyebrows, "Long talk coming from someone who got his ass ripped last time!"

"Shouldn't you be grateful that we didn't kill your son! It's hard to say whether that will be the case with you! You see this whore here offered to become our slave to spare the pathetic life of your son! But if you also come here then we won't guarantee your life! Are you sure you want to go against us? But still I wonder how many hits will you be able to take before we kill you!? Isn't that right boys!? Wahahahahaha" mocked and laughed Deputy captain at Odian's weakness.

"You said it Deputy-san, uhihihihi." Pirate B

"Deputy Captain! Why don't you go and leave this Fucking Village chief to me! I'm afraid Captain Rusef will be angry if we take too much time here." Pirate C suggested.

"...Ugh! You are right! Boss Rusef will be angry if we're late for tonight's banquet. Take care of this pathetic guy and make sure to be quick!" Deputy Captain ordered and turned around and started walking followed by 2 more man.

"Pl-please don't harm Uncle Odian! I beg you!" At this time Reme finally spoke as the pirates were going to beat Odian. She knows that Odian can't fight them even when he is in his peak state; and to make the situation worse he was injured a few days ago by one of Rusef's men. Therefore, there is no chance for him to be able to live if he confronts these brutal pirates.

"Hoo! And why would we listen to you!? Aren't you already our property!? You traded yourself for letting that son of bitch Jackson live even though he killed 2 of our men and now you want me to spare this fucking bastard too!!! SLAP...!!! you're nothing more than bitch!!! SLAP...!!! We coulda got ya even if you didn't trade that pipsqueaks life with yours!!! SLAP...!!! Don't think we're some Angles that would listen to you beggin and pity on ya! We're pirates and we take what we want! If not for your Devil Fruit Capability! I would've already raped you by now! If you don't want your beloved Jackson to die so be docile and do as we tell you!!! SLAP...!!! Now move!" shouted Deputy Captain while slapping on Reme's face again and again.

"Stop you bastards! Let Reme go!" Odian kept cursing but Deputy Captain or minions didn't pay any attention and simple walked away dragging crying Reme.

Odian tried to run towards them to hold back Reme but before he could even get near to any of them he was kicked by one of the 2 remaining pirates and fell roughly on the ground and coughed up blood.

The two pirates looked condescendingly towards Odian and started discussing among themselves. 

"Say Boby, what do you say we do with this shit!?" asked a pirate: C while licking his lips in a scornful laughter.

"I say Doby, how about we cut him into tiny bits'n pieces and then feed'em to Vasta!" Said Boby with a cruel grin.

"Ya want to feed this shit to Boss Rusef's pet!?" asked Dody in a surprised tone.

"Yup Don't boss always curse his Dog Vasta for having high diet! So I propose we start feeding Vasta with the fucking villager!" said Boby in an obvious tone.

"Right-right, Boss always causes us a headache for finding food for Vasta! So feeding shit like Odian to the puppy would be fine! I say Boby you are one real genius aren't ya!!" Doby said in a praise for Boby.

"What are ya saying Doby! You're making me blush! You are such a good brother!" Boby said in an embarrassing manner.

"Now you are making me blush Boby!" Doby also said in an embarrassing manner.

"I say you two!? Are you done!? Cuz; it's time to die!" Odian was really angered by the conversation of Boby and Doby. He was irritated by the two and swing the metal rod hard to smash the head of the 2 guys.

Boby and Doby both duck down to dodge and both punched Odian with their left fist, smashed by impact Odian flew and again landed on the ground and coughed up more blood, however he didn't give up and again ran towards the two and started to swing the metal rod frantically to bash the 2 guys but no matter how hard he tried he couldn't even land a single hit. His actions were nothing short of tiring and coupled with the energy he already consumed while running to get here and the bleeding from his chest as a result soon he was defeated and lying unconscious on the ground.

"Let's get this over with Boby!" Doby said while drawing out his sword from his scabbard.

"You got it Doby!" Boby said as he walked towards Unconscious Odian to land the finishing blow.

However!

Before either Boby or Doby could even react they saw an incredible scene; they were able to see their own torso falling on the ground with their own eyes as their head were flying in mid air; and a blue haired girl putting back her sword in the sheathe indifferently.

All they could understand was that their heads were separated from their bodies by this girl before they could even react and now it's already too late to react as they both are already dead.

"Well I guess better take care of the injuries of Odian; so as to make sure that he doesn't die." Oceana said to herself as she temporarily tended to Odian's injury in order to guarantee the guy's survival.

After that Oceana didn't follow the rest of the pirates but decided to wait for Zach to come and let him decide for what to do with that Rusef and his men.

Oceana and Zach have already killed 4 of Rusef's goons so a battle was unavoidable; moreover Zach wanted that Jackson guy to become part of his crew so there was one more reason for fight.

........................

Zach's P.O.V.

After Jackson's promise Zach and Jackson went towards the hideout of Rusef and his pirate crew. Elle and some other villager's also wanted to follow but Zach coldly opposed as they would only be a hindrance for him to kill those pirates.

There is also the fact that he doesn't know the situation of other 2 villages of Swollow Island but he couldn't bother to take care of them as rescuing this Reme girl was of utmost importance and priority.

Not long after Zach and Jackson met up with Oceana and Odian; seeing his father all bruised up Jackson was more hateful towards them. For past 1 year these bastard pirates have kept on making their lives more and more difficult; and if this continues to go on; then only God knows what will happen to people on this Island.

"So, Oceana have you figured out any thing?" Zach asked Oceana as soon as the two sides met up.

"Not much; There is only the fact that tonight seems to be some kind of Banquet these pirates are holding; and they plan to Rape this Reme girl and some other girls they've caught from other villages; there will also be Marines coming tonight in this Banquet. And also that they are interested in Reme because she has some sort of Devil Fruit ability." Oceana explained all her findings. 

"Dammit to hell! Zach please save Reme; I beg you!" Jackson said while bowing, although the guy was severely injured but he still brunt the pain and didn't hesitate.

"Don't worry Jackson, I have promised; so I'll help, let's crash their Banquet and send'em all to hell! But before that we've to make sure that someone watches over Odian to make sure of his safety; but we also don't have much time to send him back to the village and then come back." Zach said while contemplating.

"We can have Wendy sent him back to the Village!" Oceana gave her suggestion.

"Yeah that would be fine!" Zach agreed with Oceana's suggestion.

"So who's Wendy!?" Jackson questioned.

"Well you'll see! ...whistle..." After Zach whistled Wendy arrived at the scene.

"It's a bird!" Jackson exclaimed in surprise.

"No! Wendy isn't just some bird! She is a Snow Bird!" Commented Zach from the side.

"A snow bird?" asked Jackson in confusion.

"Well she is a bird who ate a Snow Bird Fruit; So now she is a snow bird!" Explained Oceana.

"I guess I understand!" Jackson nodded in understanding.

"Wendy help us take the old man to Jackson's Village!" Zach asked Wendy while scratching her under chin.

Wendy tweeted in happiness because of Zach's actions then nodded and finally took off in the direction of Jackson's Village while carrying injured Odian on her back.

"Well now that Odian's matter is resolved;  let me ask a question Jackson; what sort of Devil fruit did this Reme girl eat!" Zach asked Jackson.

"Well; it's not been more than a week since she ate that Devil Fruit. I don't know the name it let's her control her hair; she can change their color, length, hardness and sharpness etc." Jackson

"Well I guess it's a good Devil Fruit if trained and used properly; but I guess we don't have to worry about those pirates using it to their advantage; then there's only one thing left; let's go bust those asses." Zach finally declared; following which all the three went in the direction of the hideout of Golden Grand Pirates.

.........................

Rusef's P.O.V.

I'm Rusef; one of the many people who dreamed to find the greatest treasure named One Piece and knows as The King of The Pirates throughout the Seas; but that was just a dream a decade ago because not long after reality hit me hard. I realized that I am so damn weak that I can't even cross the first half of the Grand Line much less seek the Great Treasure One Piece for which I'll have to go up against the likes of Whitebeard, Big Mom, and Kaido who are literally monsters and not to mention those dangerous Admirals and Fleet Admirals while I couldn't even beat some measly Marine Captain.

Even since than I left Grand Line and went to the East Blue known as the weakest Sea where I believe I wouldn't be facing much danger. I no longer intend to become the Pirate King; as long as I am living I'll be happy rather than die seeking some treasure that God knows whether it even exists or is it just some shit word of a dying pirate?

But living in this world is also not easy feat; especially when you are a pirate and there will always be Marine at your tail; more so when your pirate crew is the type that pillage and kills other villages.

Frankly I wasn't much of a fan of pillaging, looting and raping but with time you get used to it; and maybe after doing it over and over you even start enjoying it to a certain extent; not that I care anymore; because somethings are necessary to live; looting from the weak is easiest.

To make my life a little easier I also started making deals with corrupt Marine officers; which is one of the reason I've been able to survive up until now. But God knows what mistake I made that I'm in a situation right now that really makes me piss my pants.

Well, you must be wondering how the careful me got into this situation?

So let's go back 15 minutes to understand:

Outside a well luxurious looking estate; many rough looking men are laughing and partying; there are many sexy girls wearing either Bikini's or nothing are serving the Sexual Desire of these men. There are various types of delicious food and alcohol and cocktails that only makes the party more enjoyable.

Not far from this estate beside a tree in the east forest three people are observing the situation from the distance. Obviously these three are Zach, Oceana and Jackson.

"It looks like there are more than 100 of them!" Zach whispered in surprise.

"That's not even all of them; there would be many inside that estate and the Marines are still not here!" Jackson exclaimed with somewhat pale expression.

"Looks like it's gonna take some work to kill'em all." Oceana also nodded in agreement.

"So guys here's the plan! We will split into two teams! I will be responsible for directly engaging with these assholes to attract their main attention; meanwhile Oceana and Jackson; the two of you will be responsible for infiltrating, rescuing and guiding away the hostages they have kept; of course this Reme girl should also be within them." Zach explained.

"Alright!" Oceana simply nodded hearing Zach's words; as if this was obvious.

"Wait! Zach those are more than 100 men; I know you're strong but you possibly can't take them all on your own. Let me help you with them; I know I am injured but at the very least I can support from the distance; especially now that you've given me this gun." Jackson hurriedly stopped Zach who was almost rushing for his death.

"Don't worry! I should be strong enough to take them all out; and you going with Oceana is also necessary; as the hostage don't know either me or Oceana; therefore you accompanying her will make it easier for them to trust you and cooperate." Zach didn't listen to Jackson and reassured him with a reason for him to go with Oceana. 

"I understand but... but... these guys also have guns with them! What happens if a bullet hits you?" Jackson asked with worrying expression.

Hearing Jackson's worry both Zach and Oceana glanced at each other and laughed.

"Hahhaaa...!!!" Zach and Oceana; while Jackson was confused why would the two of them laugh at such serious matter; I mean it concerns the safety of not only the three of them but also of so many hostages that they have kept under them.

"Don't worry dude; aside from the fact that you are such severely injured therefore you can't do much to help me; bullet are simply ineffective to me! Don't you remember what happened when we first met?" Zach said with amused expression; as if he didn't take Jackson's worry into consideration at all.

Hearing Zach mentioned this; Jackson remembered that Zach bounced back 2 bullets that were fired towards him and Oceana by Rusef's 2 men which resulted in their own death by the bullets they fired themselves. 

"I understand! But still be careful." Jackson nodded in understanding but still warned Jackson to be careful.

"Yeah! I will!" Zach nodded and went into the direction where party was going on. Whereas Oceana and Jackson went to find a section to rescue the hostages.

As soon as Zach appeared at the place where party was going; he didn't do any nonsense; simply took out his twin daggers and held them both in each of his hand. Next he lessened the Force of gravity acting on himself to increase him speed and agility while also applied a strong repulsive magnetic field around him that can instantly repel all metal coming towards him. 

Honestly! Using two types of forces at the same time consume quite a lot on stamina; but he is still willing to do it as safety is still necessary.

After completing all the preparations; Zach used Shave and disappeared from his position.

Appeared behind Pirate 1 who was flirting with a girl. There was no nonsense; Zach directly cut off the neck of Pirate 1 with the swing of the dagger in his right hand. The guy's head flew and blood spurted on the face and chest of the girl who didn't even realize what had happened and suddenly found out that the guy died and screamed in horror; but by that time Zach has already completed his 3rd kill.

"......Aaaahhhhhh!!!!!" Screamed the girl in fright.

Hearing the scream of the girl, other's turned to look at her only to realize that one of their men had died; no before they could make their judgement two more screams came. Following which 5 more torso fell on the ground.

Although not even 10 seconds have passed but few of the men have realized that they are under attack; and obviously they conjectured that there is more than 1 attacker because their low level; dimension won't make them believe that with-in such short period of time how can more than 5 people die in the hands of just 1 attacker. 

But before they could sort out their thinking more and more people started to fall down; some had their heads cut off their torso while some were pierced in their hearts and others had knives inserted in their heads..

1... 2... 5... 10... 15... 20... 30... more and more people fell. Zach killed them with easy hand. It wan't the first time he was fighting; in the past 6 years; Zach's been training continuously and obviously he has already killed numerous people. And now with his high skilled use of his Devil Fruit to increase his speed coupled with judging the accurate position and actions of these pirates with the help of Observation Haki. Killing these low level goons was an easy cake to him.

Seeing these comrades fall one after another; more and more people were now tense; not even 3 minutes have passed and more that 40 of them have died. The others have taken out their guns, swords, daggers, knives, and whatsoever weapons they specializes in; to defend themselves. But all of this seemed useless. As all they could spot was only an after shadow; wherever it went some would die.

When more that 70 people died; these men were really scared; the girls were screaming in fright; bullets were randomly flying; but because of the directed magnetic field; the bullets didn't even get anywhere near Zach. No help was coming from insides because of the screams because Zach blocked all the sounds of actions taking place currently to reach insides. It will make people inside a little suspicious as they won't be hearing any sound from outside but till then it'll all be too late. 

Soon the men started running away; to either just escape or go inside to call for help, but all that was useless; no matter where someone ran; he died off a flying knives piercing through his head.

And Finally before 5 minutes could pass; more than 100 of these low level goons were all dead. The girls around were all frightened and scared.

By this time the pirates inside the estate will realize that something is wrong here, therefore Zach can't care about these girls right now; he was also breathing really heavy; it takes tole to continuously use Observation Haki and Devil Fruit at the same time.

Zach calmed down his heavy breathing after 30 sec of rest.

"Listen up girls; a party's gonna happen here; I don't believe you're strong enough to be able to participate in it. Gather around the lake in the east forest; and wait for all it to end here; soon there will be rescue when the other hostages kept by them join you." After giving this command Zach didn't wait for their reply and directly charged into the Estate where higher level members will be gathering as some people started to come out to check on the situation here.  

20