Volume 1: Part 1- A beautiful girl beside the gate
107 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a middle of a day, around 7 AM.

In front of school, was Riku drooling over something in front of him, some thought that he must be a pervert while other’s ignored him.

Though for some reason, he kept staring at the famous idol at their school, cause for him. Her light was brighter more than anyone in his sight.

“What are you doing..?”

Sui, a friend of Riku tapped his back. Though being tapped, Riku continue to stand in there and day dream.

“Oi! Stop day dreaming at a day…!”

“!”

Riku shook his head and hitted his face using both palm. So then, he continued;

“… Hah-hahahaaaa…. If it isn’t you, Sui.

Looking at Riku with such a relieved, Sui made a wryly smile and spoke once again.

“Oh….” He then Poke Riku using his elbow. “Don’t tell me, you liked that girl?”

After Sui saw him interested in a girl, he tried to teased him. Cause, for being such a simple minded. Riku was easily tricked.

“uh..! ...ehem, do you somehow… know her..?”

“What are you talking about, she was Yuri Sotsuki, an idol of our school, I heard she was a singer from a famous company. Also an actor.”

After Riku heard what he said, he felt that he’s kinda useless, not knowing such a big information.

It would be impossible to approach her now, so he thought.

As their conversation go on, teasing him. Telling him some information about the girl 'Yuri'.

The bell rang.

“It looks like we had to head to the class now.”

“Yea…”

Then so, they decided to finished their conversation and headed to the class.

Though some may worry about their rooms, But in his state, he don't have to worry about it. Cause he was informed by their previous teacher by a message that his room is in a third floor, 'Grade 9, Section A’ at the end of the hall in the third floor. Known as the room of talented student’s. 

Even him wondered how did he get there. Cause, you see. His grades are kinda average, like a normal student was.

After that, he went to the their room and saw a lot of random students that he never saw before,

Sitting randomly. So then he sat at the seat beside the window at the back. Then he looked around.

Seemed like she isn’t here. So he thought. 

Feeling a bit disappointment, he thought if he could at least see her, it's fine for him, but in reality, it seems impossible.

After that, a homeroom teacher walked inside then introduced his self. He said that he’s a training teacher name'd 'Red'. But why they have to appointed a newly teacher instead of old one’s? He thought.

After he finished his introduction, he started writing at the blackboard with a chalk in his hand.

Excitement that he’s expecting earlier was gone, and what he faced now is boredom.

Suddenly, Teacher 'Red' stopped writing and called someone outside.

“You may come in now.”

That time, Riku was taking a nap at his desk, after hearing an introduction, he thought who would it'll be. And took a looked at it.

What he saw is, the school idol name'd Yuri, apologizing in front of everyone, “Everyone… Sorry I’m late.”

Riku eye brows widened a bit, with a stunned looks on his face.

Waaa, waaa!! This is impossible. He thought.

While other’s was shocked as well.

Yuri was brilliant beautiful, her blonde natural hair was shining like a morning sun, while his soft smooth skin was clear white. Like other's was. even him couldn’t help but to blushed, just by looking at her.

So, Riku continue to stare at her.

Then, she asked their homeroom teacher 'red'.

“… u-umm…. Where do I sit?”

Even their homeroom teacher 'Red' was embarrassed just by having a conversation with her.

“aaahh!.... Y-you… can sit on the back beside the window.”

Red appointed her there cause it’s the only empty seat left.

Then, out of guilty, he tried to drove away the person in front of the class seat.

“… can you give her your seat?”

A male with a reddened face, almost agreed but Yuri refused their proposal.

Instead, she chose to sat on the back. That seat was beside Riku.

Gulp…Eh, Eeh….! She’s beside me. he thought. Although he’s really happy about what happened, he kinda felt guilty that she’s not beside the window. I mean, the wind at the window are a lot more stronger.

Therefore, he intend to give his seat to her but he’s to embarrassed to even say a thing.

0