CHAPTER 3
26 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sudden tension built due to the confrontation was rising slowly, Ryan became speechless for a moment but after a moment regained his composure. Dyrac probably spaced out after seeing those two men appearing out of nowhere.

Jason had a medium sized scar on his right side of his face pointing out how terrifying situations he had faced till now, the kid with him remained silence observing Ryan for few moments.

Suddenly, the lady from the info desk came out rushing with someone with tailing her, the man somewhat had a gloomy looking appearance, with hair covering half of his face. He stopped at a few distance from those two adventurers.

"Mr. Williams, it's... very unique you came in without any proper announcement," said the lady with a clumsy voice. Jason slowly put his aimed axe down from Ryan's head.

"Ah, well he was hoping to meet the popular 'Leader' of Syrendia, but the person who appeared was only a vice leader, humph!" replied Jason with a sarcastic tone. The man who who came with the lady glared at Jason.

"Ah, who are those two Dyrac?" asked Ryan who was standing near the eye confrontation.

"The one who was about to kill you is the 3rd strongest adventurer of the legion - Silver Wing. And the one you called a kid is the Leader of Silver Wings."

"So, is Silver Wing, I mean... great?"

"It's the 2nd strongest Legion in Moonlight Kingdom, and the strongest in Rastar City." Said Dyrac with a pale face. After hearing Dyrac, Ryan went into shock as well thinking why the heck the leader is a kid!

Jason became amused after the staring confrontation he had with the man and said with a taunting voice, "You are just like as always, 'Void'..." The gloomy looking man was known to the masses as the Void, which was the nickname given to him by the people. He was a top class assassin and the Vice leader of Syrendia.

"Just shut the talking Jason, I'm not here for this, call you leader Void, I have something to talk to him, and please show me the way inside the building. Looks like there are many pests roaming around here and there..." said Mr. Stuart Williams partially looking at Ryan.

"Well, I guess I may have underestimated your power as well as your height... Mr. Williams. Sorry?" said Ryan with a teasing tone. Williams clenched his fists in embarrassment whereas Jason held back his laughter. Dyrac held Ryan's hand and urged him to go somewhere else, so Ryan had no option but to retreat!

"You talk all mighty and stuff, but what the hell of powers you have you cripple!" said Jason. Ryan chose to ignore because of what Dyrac requested him to. But then came the trigger point when Jason taunted, "Well, go go only kids like that can save you. Now when I think, he seems to be stronger than you, Mr Assassin wannabe."

Void just watched it from far as it had nothing to do with him and the same was with everyone else. The crowd had decreased as time passed.

"Oh really, well I could clap you cheeks two times in a row if I want to, and kick the as*es of the whole of you legion."

"So, why not arrange an unofficial duel? You vs anyone from my legion? Of course he wouldn't be anyone from top 3." said Jason.

Ryan started clenching his fists, and after a moment of thinking he said, "Fine, I accept!" Everyone in the crowd as well as who wasn't became shocked as what had happened just now. Dyrac was the most shocked of all, as he guessed the outcome of the battle.

"So, you wanna put something on the line, like a bet?"

Ryan became confused, but he quickly realized that he was talking about a bet. As he was about to respond, a girl appeared from the dense crowd. And quickly went in between the argument.

"No thanks mister adventurer, but it's already hard as it is!" said the girl quickly. Both Ryan and Jason got confused as they haven't met this girl in their whole life.

"Ahh ok, so the venue will be the private practice arena owned by the Silver Wings, 2 days from now... and what name of your should I use for this event?"

"My name's Plasma!" replied Ryan with his eyes burning with the flame of pride.

The girl nodded in reply and quickly disappeared with both Ryan and Dyrac in the crowd.

"You went too far Jason, he was as weak as toddler." said Williams.

"Ah, I like challenges senior. And how could you tell about his magic? You think he's an assassin?"

"I am a Mage you idiot, not a Warrior like you are. I was able to sense some energy from him but as I was informed, you just wasted your precious time arguing with a 'gamma' level adventurer." said Williams in a calm tone.

Then both of them turned towards the Syrendia building looking at the Void

"So can you now call Rustin, I don't have full day to waste on these trifle matters..." said Williams.

Williams was the man with endless pool of patience due to which he succeeded in becoming the brain of the strongest legion of Rastar city. As much as he was powerful, he had one of the sharpest brain in legion battles that helped him maintaining the position of leader.

"Sir, I have to apologize but the Leader is currently on a mission in the borderlands of Moonlight..." replied the lady. Void didn't like this and interrupted, "Who told you to apologize Mira, it's their fault to come without announcing their Royal visit.."

"You've started taunting as well my dear Void? But alas, your power and your taunts both never matched the overall power of this... legion" said Jason. They both started glaring at each other again.

* * * *

Few kilometres away from the whole mess, these 3 were exhausted after escaping the intense confrontation and probable embarrassment. Ryan was probably confused as to why this girl helped her in first place.

She was a young Caucasian maiden with brown hair tied like a pony tail, blue eyes and a curvaceous body.

"Reina, thanks for that..." said Dyrac while still struggling to breathe. The girl looked at Dyrac and winked as for response. Ryan was still probably confused so he decided to asked Dyrac but as he was about to utter any word, Dyrac interrupted him.

"Ryan, meet Reina my silly elder sister. Reina meet Ryan, a delusion red haired freak."

"Hey watch your words kiddo!" threatened Ryan. Ryan saw the similarities between him and her sister as they were both very much alike in personality. He offered his hand for a handshake which Reina gladly accepted.

"Nice to meet you Miss,"

"Nah, Reina is fine and by the way what you did there was kinda dumbfounded!" said Reina.

"Look who's talking," shouted Dyrac. Reina flinched.

"Well, I had to find a legion for living. And from then things escalated and resulted into that sort of conclusion..." said Ryan. Reina looked at him for a second as she was thinking something. The area they were in had very few people walking, so it was decent place to talk. After moments of thinking, Reina's expression brightened.

"So, would you like to join our Legion?"

0