PW: 3011-4121 DC: The Saint
21 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For anyone reading this. Hi. Just some world building nothing much to see here.

In the Time of Creation, time where gods and goddesses were said to roam the world, the time where miracles are commonplace, discoveries were made, and magic everywhere as the eye can see, there exist many artifacts created by man, and many is said to persist many millennia later and became an important factor in many legends and mythologies.

In the year 3011 of the divine calendar, on a small continent surrounded by many, the most powerful and advanced kingdom, two artifacts were discovered by a group of bold and brave adventurers, but the two artifacts weren’t any ordinary ancient objects, they were no decorations, they were no accessories, they were artifacts that consumed and recorded beings of this world, they gathered power until the end of time, one was a small white orb, one was a small black orb, while both of them are very similar, and both discovered in the same year, they both existed far away from each other, and the people on both side considered them divine artifacts, and began to worship it, and began to build foundation, as time passes and humans from both side gathered at their own respective artifacts, at its place of worship, nation started to form, and a leader established, the ones who discovered the artifacts were announced a monarch, a king, and a kingdom formed for both side, and the old kingdoms are all demolished, the kingdom of the white orb is called Neia, and the kingdom of the black orb is called Disia, both side, while having object identical in power and function, doesn’t considered those from the other side an ally, and such mentality then turned into that of aggression and hatred as time passes…

In the year 4109 of the divine calendar, the Kingdom of Ramire, has fallen due to the combined effort of the two neighboring kingdom, the Kingdom of Neia and the Kingdom of Disia, the two kingdom have been in conflict with each other for over a millenia, both kingdom trying to upstaged each other for what seems like eternity, with a common enemy that is the Kingdom of Ramire, that has been improving its forces and wealths while the two country focused their attention at each other, the Kingdom of Ramire has declared war on both kingdoms five years prior to its defeat, but the combining force of two nations have proven too much even for such an advanced nation, the hubris of said kingdom caused its own downfall and their technologies that was way beyond its time was lost to the world, never to be seen again, the two kingdom, which have decided to join forces, then enjoyed the time peace after the long fought battle is over, but in the shadow of both kingdoms the intent of crushing their archnemesis still remained, and soon in a few years the peace that is achieved by both parties will be destroy by both parties.

In the year 4117 of the divine calendar, the peace of the two kingdom has come to an end, their desire, their greed, their ambition, still burn strong, and with them overflowing the peace simply cannot be maintained, and both kingdom once again clash, despite the amount of battle both have engaged in, despite the amount of time they have fought each other, the result were the same every time, a stalemate between the two side, nothing was gained, only loss, and neither side learned from this, in war, there are no winners, only losers, only casualties, no rewards, both side were fools to engaged in such a conflict over and over, perhaps til the time…

In the year 4120 of the divine calendar, the war came to an end, with the result that was never seen before in the history of the two kingdom, the Kingdom of Neia has triumph over the Kingdom of Disia, the Kingdom of Disia is no more and their artifact discarded, no one knowing where it is anymore, if it was destroyed or perhaps in the possession of someone else. The reason for the change in result was simply something hard to comprehend, a single woman stood tall above all, she defeat everything in her path, she save everyone on her side, she lead the army, the kingdom, to victory, she appeared and joined the army due to the decision of the King’s court-mage, and that decision proved to be the one that earned the kingdom victory over its eternal foe, her name was lost to time, but her title live on to this day, the War Saint. Her graceful swordplay, her determination to see the war through, her prowess that empowered her allies and cut down her foes, her origin and motive are unknown, but her performance is undeniable, and she is worshipped by many, while many major religions of today tried to dismissed her existence it was all for naught as some devout still protect records of her at all cost.

In the year 4121 of the divine calendar, the unexpected happened, not only did the War Saint disappeared without a trace, which in itself, something unexpected that has shook the kingdom’s power and confidence, the legendary and divine artifact that has been with them for over a millenia also disappeared without a trace as well, causing panic in the heart of citizens, fear in the heart of those in power, without the object of worship the people began turning on the monarch, believing the King to be responsible for such a blasphemy, as the object is in the King’s possessions, the King is considered a heretic, and his relatives, companions, servants, anyone related to him were also considered such as well, the masses performed a regicide, and those related to him or associated with him also met a similar fate as well, both side of the kingdom retaliate throughout the whole event, the chaos that has ensued leave the kingdom doomed, its downfall is certain. Some records have theories of why the orb disappeared, aside from the possibility of the King using it for his own nefarious purpose, there was also those that believed the court-mage have a hand in its disappearance, as she disappeared at the same time as the orb without a trace, she is wise and have great power within her, but her motive remained unknown, and remained as such to this day, her origin is unknown as well, no one is certain who or even what she ultimately is, while she is instrumental to the success of the kingdom, no one can say for sure that what she did is out of good will, there could be ulterior motive behind such actions. There was another theory as well, but many considered it completely blasphemous and all but a few dismissed it. Ultimately the kingdom come to an end at the end of the year 4121, and the fate of those disappeared remained unknown, and shall forever be unknown.

1