Introduction and Characters of Volume 1
36 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Planer War :

The war which happens at the end of every era. It is said that planer war happens to end an era. The first planer war was fought between gods and Demongods at the end of the ancient era.

Present Mortal Plane :

In the present era mortal plane is roughly divided into two parts, Northern part and Southern Part. Both the part has four ancient clan and four great clans each along with other small kingdoms.

The Northern Part of the Mortal Plane

It has four Ancient Clans, they are: 

The Kashyapa Clan, The Addi Clan, The Pragjyotisha  Clan, The Bhlika Clan

The ancient clans were founded by the godkins of the last era who somehow escaped the planer war along with the winners of the planer war.

It also has four Great Clans, they are:

The Kashi Kingdom, The Magdha Kingdom, The Videha kingdom, The Shakya Kingdom

The great clans were newly founded kingdoms with great strength almost similar to ancient clans.

The Ancient Clans :

Kashyapa Clan

They are worshipers of the Sun. They are called to be the descendants of a supreme god and only known bloodline present from ancient to the present era. Before the planer war of the previous era they were one of the commanders of humans who lead them in planer war. 

They are known for their calm nature. Their sign and symbol is a bright golden sun. 

Like every ancient clan they also have custom of sending its crown prince on conquest of free kingdoms. It was said that in previous era the custom was to conquest the demon controlled but it changed after the planer war when most of the demons suddenly disappeared leaving their territories. 

DEVARAT - The oldest person of the clan as well as one of the strongest person on the mortal plane. He is the substitute king in place of previous king till Prince Shantanu get ready to take the thrown.

  - SHANTANU, the Crown Prince of the clan, eldest child of the previous king and the queen.

  - VINETRA, a born blind young man, the second child of the previous king and his second queen.

  - VIJANAT, the only child of a noble, one of the wisest young men.

  - URJAVAT, one of the commanders of the army lead Prince Shantanu on his conquest, vice-commander of Ashvarohi Regiment in the main Kashyapa Army.

  - SUSMIN, one of the commanders of the army lead Prince Shantanu on his conquest, vice-commander of Gajarohi Regiment in the main Kashyapa Army.

  - SAMARTHA, one of the commanders of the army lead Prince Shantanu on his conquest, vice-commander of Padasainyam Regiment in the main Kashyapa Army.

 -  MEDHAVAT, vice commander of the Ratharothi Regiment in both the army lead by the Prince Shantanu as well as the main Kashyapa Army, an friend as well as adviser to Prince Shantanu, a previous commander of the boy-band created by the Prince.

Addi Clan

They are worshipers of a supreme god and a very old bloodline present from previous eras to the present era. Before the planer war of the previous era they were also one of the commanders of humans who lead them in planer war. 

They are known for their aggressive and boisterous nature. Their sign and symbol is a golden eagle. 

Like every ancient clan they also have custom of sending its crown prince on conquest of free kingdoms. Their present crown prince's whereabouts is unknown as they had closed door for some years.

The Kingdom Of Prastha

A side branch of the Addi Clan.

NIRVATA – The king of the Kingdom of Prastha, the friend of the previous king of Kashyapa Clan

  - PRITHA, the only princess of the Kingdom as well as only child of king and queen, a very fierce but thoughtful and brave young woman, already had a child which she discarded in river, engaged to the Prince Shantanu.

The Great Clans :

Shakya Kingdom

The Shakya Clan was founded by a noble from an ancient clan by conquering the small kingdoms and bringing them together. It is said that he had already conquered at least two hundred kingdoms at the time he died.

The clan expended more afterwards and slowly in four or five centuries it become a great clan showing its influence and the army strength.

They are the worshipers of a dragon god. Their sign and symbol is Vritra, a serpent dragon.

SHUBALARAJ – The King of the clan, have numerous wives, a calculative and crafty person, have numerous children but almost all killed by the forefather Devarat.

  - SUBALA, the crown prince of the clan and presently staying in Kashyapa Clan as guest/prisoner.

  - SAUBALEYI- the princess and only daughter of the king, a beautiful but short tempered young woman, unknowingly insulted and beaten up Prince Vinetra, presently staying in Kashayapa Clan as prisoner, planning a destructive plan.

Kashi Kingdom

AJATSHATRU – The king of the clan

  - KAIRATA, a honorable and grandfather figure to the king, head of Kanchana Guards.

  - KANCHANA GUARDS, a especially trained group of men with single motive to protect the king.

Other Small Kingdoms :

Prayag Kingdom

The Prayag Kingdom was founded by a prince of an ancient clan by bringing up some forest tribes together. Presently a kingdom known for its merchants and a big market place.

PRAYAG KING – A decisive, brutal king, friend of the Shakya Clan.

  - ARYAMA, adviser to the king, a friend to the king

  - FIRST GRAND NOBLE, a ambitious man trying to take over the seat of the king, have army second only to Prayag King in quantity. 

 - SECOND GRAND NOBLE, a not so ambitious man but hate monopoly of ancient clans, head of the merchants of the kingdom.

 - THIRD GRAND NOBLE, most influential person of the kingdom after the king, a friend to the Prayag.

1