3. Princess Enslavement Proposal
21 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the middle of the battlefield stood a mighty god-like man, wearing white shining silver armor, his face exuding virtuousness shine, he had long white beard signifying his age. 

"Pranam Forefather" the young man said with folded hands and bowing his head.

"How come forefather is here at the battlefield? I was about to return to capital in few days. We have almost defeated the Shakya Clan."

"Shantanu, Shakya Clan is not something you can defeat with our boy-band. Even if it is not an Ancient Clan, it is still a compelling clan." 

"Go back and take a rest, leave everything here to me"

"Forefather how can I do that, I'm the one commanding here, how can I leave when my men are sacrificing themselves for my pride?"

Sigh...

"Then look around yourself, see and remember everyone dying here for you and explain them why they're dying? Why are they sacrificing themselves for you? What're they getting from it?"

Sigh...…..

"Eldest child of King Shubalaraj, what's your name?"

"Greetings Forefather Devarat, I'm called Subala" there previously arrogant man replied while suppressing his trembling with despair written in his eyes.

"You know why you're the only survivor among your brothers here?"

"Please enlighten" said prince Subala while shooking his head. 

The man before him just killed all of his brothers but he still couldn't dare to ask a explanation or fight him to death. Prince Subala knows even if he is fight him to death, the end result wouldn't only be his death but the destruction of whole Shakya Clan. For the man standing before him, he was nothing more than a ant he can trample at his whim.

"Your courage saved your life today. There are not many man of your age dare to try to kill my student under my nose."

After the Kashyapa Clan main army entered in the battlefield, the battle was nothing more than a one sided slaughter. And soliders of the Shakya were like pigs and dogs waiting in the slaughterhouse. 

...…..

A little far from the battlefield in a courtyard of the Shakya Palace stood a  beautiful young girl. She was lost in thoughts. Maybe thinking of the day when she went to Kashyapa Palace for a ceremony and someone started comparing her proud brothers with the Kashyapa Princes there, her brothers were no match for the Crown Prince so she fiercely started mocking the other Kashyapa prince, the blind prince she had never seen before but heard that he was born blind. When a young man came out and started defending that blind prince, he even started mocking her brothers instead, she became furious and attacked him, beating him half dead and left the ceremony before it's ending. 

After few days of her return, the crown prince of the Kashyapa Clan came to her kingdom demanding to capture her and enslave her as a punishment for beating his brother. She then understood that whom she beaten that day was the blind prince. But still she couldn't accept being captured and enslaved. She is princess of a clan rivaling even ancient clans, so how could she accept that. When her father heard that the crown prince of the Kashyapa Clan was here, he was taken aback but when he heard that he was here to enslave her only daughter for his blind brother, he became furious. 

And now all of this lead to the crushing of the Shakya Clan. Maybe she was cursing herself for that day for loosing her mind and beating someone. Maybe she was worried about her proud beloved brothers and waiting for them to return. Maybe she was thinking that if she would have accepted her punish then this all wouldn't have happened. 

"Princess, Your Majesty is calling for you in the royal court." A maid came and informed her.

.....

The royal courtroom of the Shakya Palace was filled with a strange presence and a painful silence. 

Standing in the middle were three people, one young man, a middle aged man and a man who can be said to be in his old age cause of his white beard.

"King Shubalaraj, when Crown Prince Shantanu left his conquest journey in the midway and marched for here with that conquest army, I forbade him for using the Clan's Army cause that time even I thought he's being unreasonable for wanting the Shakya Princess as slave for just a misunderstanding. 

But now, you even knowing who he is attacked him and your sons tried to kill him. This is the crime worth of the destruction of your whole clan."

1