V1 C10: When the monsters arrived for the Elves and Dwarves!
117 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The elven chief wakes up with the newly made purple-lit moon, shining brightly. The chief who was startled by this new light source wakes up his bodyguards and begins to explore what that newly made thing did. He suddenly sees an unseen creature running from the lake towards the cavern. It was a large looking fish with legs looking quite hungry, he ran towards the elven chief which began chanting his trusty magic, the fish escaped his magic shot and retaliated with water-type magic which caught the chief by surprise and gave him the first true damage of his life-time, he quickly killed him however with his next shot.

Footed-Salmon defeated
Lvl ↑ 10
You unlocked Colorless magic!


He then knew from his heart that life wasn’t going to be that easy from now on. He connected the moon as this creature's source of power and began to pray for more information. The rest of the elves had woken up to see what all of the fuss was about when one of the hunter elves spotted a large monstrous creature that had probably scared the footed creature towards the shore, The chief then enacted a night-guard team which would level up from these creatures at night and holds some-sorts of protection at night, in return, they gain more food than the day-working elves. The elves all jumped at the opportunity and then it was agreed that each night one group takes on the task of Nightwatch. If the large creature was to be spotted trying to gain access to the cavern they must wake up the chief and the rest of the elves for a fight of their lifetime.


The dwarves had lived deep inside a cavern and hadn’t noticed the ominous presence of the purple lit moon as they began to experiment with plants and other things late at night. Suddenly a large amount of small-looking rabbits emerged from the cavern entrance and began devouring all of the dwarven research, the dwarves became angry for their projects to go to waste began laying a huge massacre on the small-rabbits, They fought the quick-witted prey for 2 hours, eventually killing all 300+ rabbits, one dwarf made a necklace from a twisted root and the head-piece of a rabbit, he then noticed that his DEX went up by 2, The dwarven chief noticed that there was a new job available called Crafter


The human chief awoke by the purple light and became scared, she woke up the rest of the humans and asked if someone wanted to check it out. One of the pugilists wanted to show himself to the chief nodded and ran towards the exit where he suddenly screamed and a giant howl came from the entrance, the chief sneaked to the entrance where he saw a 2-meter large wolf gnawing on the corpse of the aforementioned pugilist. She then dug himself a hole and waited, most probably for his next prey. The chief and his bodyguards snuck around the hole and blasted the wolf with the best fire magic he knew, The wolf howled with pain and jumped out of the hole, dizzy from his sudden ascend he fell and the chief quickly killed it with a shot of fire magic down its throat.

Great Grass Wolf defeated
1000XP gained
Lvl ↑ 5

She then cooked the large amount of meat that she had gained from the wolf and shared it with his crew. She gave the material from the wolf to the builders to find out what they can do with it, they made a weapon from the bones, The chief noticed that they had unlocked a new job, a crafter which she asked if someone wanted to test which piqued interest with a few people.

2