Chapter 11 – Team
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The land of dreams, a place without feet or head, formed in the minds of people when sleeping.

But Riana when losing consciousness when falling asleep, I do not visit this land, but a more mystical and inexplicable one, one in which, the inhabitants of this world could access to review their classes and now, Riana has accessed her world, waking up to a clearing in the middle of an infinity of shelves.

"Well, I managed to enter, now to check how I'm doing."

After declaring Riana, she began to wander the shelves until she found a large showcase in the middle of them.

"Why will that never be where I am when I get here? I always have to do a few laps, well what I came here for."

Next, Riana approached the showcase and visualized what was in it, inside 3 books were positioned facing her, 2 below and 1 above being the latter, having a slightly larger size and radiating a yellow glow.

The 3 books had something in common, that in all 3, a silhouette of a magician with a magic circle was drawn, with the difference that the complexity of the circle, the most complex being the third one that was above.

"Umm this is good, certainly entering school was the best idea, with the library's magic arrangement books, it is almost yellow after 8 months, Ahh certainly the more advanced the class is the more difficult it is to go up..., I wish it was like my first class that from going from red to green only took me like 5 months and there is also the problem that there is almost no information about the classes, due to the equity restrictions. Well, at least I think my 18-month estimate is going to drop significantly.

And so after thinking a little, she finally closed her eyes and concentrating, she was able to leave the world and enter the world of dreams.

After the time and the first hours of the school ended, Riana was now in the cafeteria chatting with her friends.

"And then tell me little reindeer, how about melee class, they beat you up again," Sylvia said.

"Hey Sylvia!" Arthur scolded.

"Not easy, I'm used to it," Riana said, then continued, "And no, they didn't beat me up, it was more of an intense kind of sport."

"Umm I see" Sylvia said

"It's true, do you remember Gray?"

"Yes, the one who beat you up," Sylvia said.

"It's that you… forget it…, if that same one, as you know, I met her in combat class."

"you're okay? Did he do something to you?" Said Arthur worriedly.

"Well, no, he even half apologized to me, I'm just saying it was very strange.

"Well, but be careful, someone who hurt you in such a cruel way must have something wrong with him," said Arthur.

"Well thanks, I'll have that in mind."

And with Riana saying that Sylvia joined the conversation.

"Hey, now that they are together in combat class, you should take advantage of her wisdom, I see class with him, and from what I see, he is very good in combat.

"Okay, I will keep it in mind," he replied without much encouragement.

"Well, it's your problem," Sylvia said, guessing Riana's mood, and then changed the conversation. "By the way Arthur, they haven't announced it yet, but it is customary that next month, the institute will start holding different magic tournaments, and although, of course, I am going to apply for the individual combat tournament, I was curious to know what a team tournament is like, so I was thinking of gathering some members to fill out, for which I am giving you the honor to be on my team.

[Please, so many arrogant words just to invite him to his team, but tournament, I had forgotten, I would also like to participate ..., but after the magical combat class ..., I don't know if I can.] Riana thought after those words.

"Well, I don't see why not, so we can spend more time together," said Arthur cheerfully, oblivious to Sylvia's arrogance.

"Well, perfect, while I find the 3 missing, we can go ahead and practice after class and at my house on the weekend," said Sylvia.

[She's inviting him to his house! Well, it's not my business, but in some way annoying, umm when was the last time I met someone's house ...] Riana thought a little surprised.

"Your house Are there no problems with your parents or something? ”Arthur asked.

"Umm no, I already told you I was planning to do this, and they have no problems as long as some of them are present."

"Well, if you put it like that, that's fine, I have no problems meeting, and now that we're here since you're looking for members, why doesn't Riana join us.

"What, I can join in?" Riana said surprised and happy.

"She? No, no, and no, it's a magical combat tournament, with the same rules that Professor Eternalfire gave, and we already know how she does with magic."

"I ...! It's true ..." Riana became sad.

"Turn to her, admit it."

"Yes but, ahhh" Arthur tried to contradict Sylvia but he had nothing in favor, so he chooses to apologize to Riana saying "I'm sorry Riana."

"No, please, do not regret it, there are no problems, it's true that since I cannot prepare my arrangements in advance, I become useless for at least 10 seconds."

"Yeah, it's a shame, Umm, wait 10 seconds? Hey, if you have those seconds what can you do?"

"I don't like where this is going," Sylvia commented to the air.

"In 10 seconds I can put on an arrangement that doubles as body magic, making me fit for combat."

"Excellent, you heard Sylvia, if we can get her to finish her arrangement, she could participate."

"You know what 10 seconds are worth in combat and do you expect us to protect you?

"Yes."

"You're not joking, aren't you?"

"Not."

"Ahh, well that's fine, but it will be a test, so Riana doesn't be happy, that your stay depends on these practices."

"Yes, thanks Sylvia, you're the best," said Arthur.

"Yes, thanks Sylvia ..." Riana thanked.

"Yes, yes, I'm the best, but don't be happy, the practices will be brutal," Sylvia said.

"Hey Sylvia while we're at it, won't you have a book or something that talks about the classes by chance at your house?" Riana asked changing the subject.

When Sylvia heard this question, she pouted and said.

"Hey Riana, don't tell me that you are one of those who obsess over classes? Do you know that it is frowned upon to talk about this?.

"No, I did not guide my life through the classes, and yes, I know it is frowned upon, but we are friends and I would like to know more in order to be able to follow a good path or see if it helps me in my magic.

"There, Little Reno, listen, I've had acquaintances who started like you, and end up living in frustration that even with their advanced classes, they're mediocre."

"This time I must agree with Sylvia, I have some acquaintances who have literally gone crazy for classes," added Arthur concerned.

"Hey guys, I'm not going crazy or anything, I just want to know a little more, to see if it helps me, I'm clear that the classes they give you the most, is a pinch of talent."

"Aff, well, but see that I warned you, look, in my house there are 2 old books about classes, when this one goes to my house, you can take a look at them."

"Serious Sylvia, you have a bad temper but you are the best" Riana thanked.

"Jum, consider it an incentive for your training," Sylvia said somewhat embarrassed.

"Hahaha it seems like they're getting along better."

"Of course not!" Both replied.

And after this, the 3 friends continued talking and / or studying for a while longer, until the break ended and they had to separate to their respective classrooms.

0