Chapter 15 – Visiting Sylvia’s house
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the first practice, of the team still in formation, in which Riana is now, the daily life of the members continued naturally but with more workload by having an extra schedule to practice, which for now consisted of 2 hours of practice on Mondays and Tuesdays after school until 6 in the afternoon and several hours even without planning on Saturdays.

And for Riana added to this new load, she also had a tutoring schedule for Gray, which, fortunately, in the end, was kept simple, taking the hours from 2:40 to 4 in the afternoon on Wednesday and Thursday from 1 to 1: 45 and 4:10 to 6 in the afternoon.

But even with this sum of work, I did not bother Riana as much, if not the contrary, this moved her because more and more she is learning more and getting stronger because of this, which was something very necessary for her goal.

Although like anyone, the difficulty of the road sometimes made her flank and wonder why not abandon everything, as she would later in the morning next Saturday, while she was lying in the grass of the courtyard of a luxurious mansion surrounded by several trees and vines here and there.

"Oh, what did I do to deserve this, I would have refused and continued practicing alone" Riana lamented in her mind.

"Let's get up, there is still noon, and we can't afford to wait for Arthur's missing person," Sylvia said, a little annoyed looking at Riana on the floor.

"Ahh have mercy, everything hurts," said Riana in pain.

"Come on, if we're just having a simple hand-to-hand combat, with some magic reinforcement."

"Simple? You seem to want to kill me!"

"It's your imagination. If I wanted to kill you, you wouldn't be bothering my ears anymore."

"Your..."

"If you're so angry come and take it out, little reindeer."

"you will.., you're going to see," Riana said, then stopped and continued the fight, until she literally couldn't get up from the fatigue.

"I think it will be everything for you today, I honestly thought that you could hold on being a beast, but it seems that I was wrong," Sylvia said, looking at her from above with a superior look.

"No ..., because ..., be ..., beastly ..., I'm exempt from neglecting my body..." Riana said between cuts due to her tiredness.

"It seems, well, it is almost time for lunch, when you can stop, go inside," Sylvia said without further ado and then start walking inside her mansion.

"Hey, wait," Riana said before she left.

"Yes? What is it? If it's to help you, forget it," Sylvia said, stopping after listening to her.

"Tell me something, I really have potential for this and I'm not here just because you like Arthur."

"Your ... Afff, look, I wouldn't have accepted you if you didn't have potential, be clear about that, and you're lying on the floor because you're disgusting fighting, but luckily, learning to fight and gain resistance is something that you can achieve before the tournament ..., or at least enough." Sylvia said before she left without leaving Riana alone in her thoughts.

[What a bad way to cheer me up…, but he is right, I am disgusting fighting…, at least for now, and if I can with this, the combination of this with my arrangements will be great, hahahahaha ] Riana end up laughing at her future.

"Ahh and to all this, what happened to Arthur? ..., why does he not arrive ?, if only he answered the phone" Riana worried about Arthur.

And so with this unknown and other thoughts, the time advanced 2 hours in which, Riana was finished demonstrating Sylvia again her body arrangement.

"And then ... you're happy, I've already formed and disintegrated it 3 times," Riana complained.

—Yes, I know, I just wanted to see if seeing how you do it, I could think of something to make you do it faster, umm I know, why don't you print everything at once?

"It had already occurred to me, they have even been in the books, but in the end, it became a bit impossible."

"Why?."

"Simple, my mind and my control, does not give me to form the arrangement."

"Well, practice, or perhaps you think sorcerers, don't suffer from that when they cast a high-level spell."

"I've tried it, trying first with simple arrangements, but as they get more complicated, my memory and control give way entirely."

"I just listen, blah, blah, blah, excuses, look, at everything you can with due practice, and our mind gives for that, so from now on, you're going to get to work on that technique, understand?

"Yes, I understand ... but," Riana said without much encouragement, remembering the headache caused by the overexertion of her mind, in imagining such an arrangement and controlling her mana to try to make it work.

"Without buts, put to practice and you will see that I am right, in addition, without you do not do it, I swear that although Arthur asks for mercy, I will kick you out of the team by vague and without resolution and not by useless; It is understood?.

"Yes ..." Riana agreed a little sad about the future headache she would have.

"Well, then what are you waiting for, start at once."

"Uju...."

And so with this decision poor Riana, began to resume from the beginning the printing practice that some time ago she had left long ago. On the other hand, Sylvia, since the arrangements were not in her area, she had no choice but to practice her sorcery alone for a while.

But the practice of both did not last long, since a butler came out of the mansion, towards Sylvia to explain that some visitors had come asking for her, so Sylvia, surprised, went inside the mansion to see what happens.

"Umm, who will it be? Maybe it's Arthur ..., no, no, no, if it were Arthur, he would come alone and the butler spoke in plural" Riana thought curiously who the visit would be, while practicing alone.

But these thoughts were answered minutes later when she noticed that 3 people were coming out of the mansion to where she was, who were no more than Sylvia who had a bad face, the missing Arthur at her side, who brought as always a carefree face, and finally, the third who was the one who surprised Riana the most, was none other than Maria Greenlief, who had a tender face of concern.

So when the 3 of them got to that Riana, Sylvia a bit crabby explained.

"Little reindeer, this is Maria Greenlief and she will be our new member."

 

 

0