Chapter 67
731 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch 67 

The Demon King"s Castle in ordrinde, the devil Kingdom. In one room.

"Well, let"s start with a drink."

That"s right, I have a bottle of 1.8 liters with my own height in my hand, and I pour sake on this large cup again.The face was eloquently told that it would not be fun to drink alcohol from now on.Lucifer who is relative to her seems to be amazed only without a mind.

"You really like alcohol, what kind of alcohol is this?"

"This is a dish called Ryugoroshi, which is one of my favorite dishes."

"That"s what you can drink ... ? "

"Does this make me drunk? "

"Well, that"s right, then a toast "

Lucifer and Nyron hit each other"s sake cup and drink up the sake in it at a dash. It is quite a surreal sight, partly because their appearance is a young woman and a little girl.

"It"s delicious!After all, the first Cup is exceptional. It"s a mess in your mind and body." "Fure.I"ve been drinking for a long time, but I feel pretty well.Your face is hot."

Probably because I chained a high degree of alcohol, the cheeks of the two were a little red. By the way, this ryugoroshi liquor. As its name suggests, it is a powerful dish that the Dragon will get drunk just by drinking a bite of it, and it is not usually enough to get a little red cheeks.

"Do you want a drink?"

"No, I don"t want to."

So even if it"s Dora, drinking is not free, of course I refused the invitation of the Nyron.

"Do you drink my sake? Then I"ll do it like this!"

"Oh!"

The Nyron contains the ryugoroshi in the mouth, and it is forced to drink to Dora by mouth transfer.

"Nya, Lucifer-sama."

The drunk Dora crouched on the lap of Lucifer, and made a voice in the cat. How is a cat even though it is a dragon.

"Mu. To head straight to Lucifer. I used to love it."

"Don"t be jealous. More than that, I"d like to ask you before you ask me about Nyron and Nagi, but Where Have you been sober for the past few hundred years?"

Although Nyron is the king of Dragons, it does not mean that it lives in a specific place, but it is a divine revelation. Although there is a place where the Balaur called Tatsu no Sato live, the reign of the Balaur is completely under the control of the Red Dragon and it is left to a particularly strong one among them, and the Nyron itself is visited occasionally.Therefore, it is generally believed that Nyron is not known as Ryuo, and that Red Dragon is the same instead.

"No matter what you say, it"s already a lot. It"s my style of wandering freely. Oh, yeah. Human countries are my favorite these days. Anyway, the food there is good. Why don"t you go too?"

"Because I"m on the alert now, and I can"t get close to a human Country.------ Ah."

Raise a voice as if Lucifer noticed something.

"What"s wrong?"

"Hey, Nyron. Perhaps you weren"t in the city of Lilith about five years ago?"

"Yes. Sure that the adventurers acting as such------. What"s wrong with that?"

"No, nothing."

Lucifer to shake the neck to the left and right without force.

Five years ago. When Lucifer was on a journey to seek the strength of the battle-hungry.

Lucifer, who sensed the magical power peculiar to the Nyron in the town of Lilith, naturally went there, but met the member of "catwurgers" on the way there, and was completely forgotten until now because of the excitement that found the stone of Ruina.

But ...

"Well good. Let"s talk about Nagi."

"Oh!"

Yes. It was this day that most Lucifer wanted to hear. It doesn"t matter whether the Nyrons were in the city of lilith five years ago.

"Say it! It"s true that Nagi has come back to life!? If you"re lying, you"re not free!"

"Yeah, not so close to the face!""

When the Nyron pushed Lucifer"s face away, she was coughing and opened her mouth again.

"No doubt Nagi has been resurrected."

"What source?"

"I saw the moment with my own eyes. The place where a beautiful girl with black hair comes out from the magic that appeared suddenly"

"How do you know how you look like Nagi?"

"I mean, why do you think that moment------?"

Lucifer directs the eyes of the doubt to the Nyron.

"Kakaka. It is not so glaring. I just happened to witness it."

"By chance?"

"Yes. It happens. Oh, this sound is erotic"

It was Lucifer who felt that something was cheating, but changed the topic to think that it will not return a decent answer even if you pursue any further.

"Okay. So what"s your purpose?"

"Purpose?"

"I came all the way to tell you about it."

"I heard that you are a friend is depressed and came to help, is not it?"

"You"re not such a baller.・・・・・・"

Lucifer says to be amazed.

The Nyrons are rather insensitive to the others. Her personality was only one and independent, and there was no reason for her to come to help Lucifer, who was a former enemy of Lucifer, when she was only a friend. In the first place, why did the Nyron know that Lucifer was deeply in love with Nagi? The more I thought about it, the deeper Lucifer"s questions became.

But ...

"What a heartless thing. I was the only one who thought I was a friend. I don"t know who Lucifer is!"

"Oh, wait a minute! I still need to ask you something.・・・・・・"

When the Nyron cried out suddenly, it broke the window and ran out. Lucifer rushes to chase, but because of sickness and sickness, she falls down.

"Lucifer-sama, are you all right?"

Dora runs to the bottom of Lucifer, but falls on the way and overlaps on Lucifer.

(Escape from------.Remember the next time you see me.)

Lucifer to stand up pushing Dora while taking a curse in the mind. However, it was not anger in the eyes, and the feeling of "being a shameless person" was very close to the feeling.

"Well let"s say good even just found that Nagi is alive. Even so・・・・・・"

Lucifer overlooking Dora who is sleeping on the floor on her back.

(It is pathetic to be drunk with that much alcohol, even though it is my aide.You need a twoway for this.)

Lucifer licked her lips and lifted Dora, and turned her foot in the direction of the bed.

(Author"s Note)

There is no liquor called ryugoroshi actually.

~Notice~

im may not be able to update tomorrow and the day after tomorrow because there is an errand all day.Please forgive me.

(End of Note)

2