Arc 1:The sound of your voice
206 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eight souls opened their eyes to see only a blank space. They wondered if they were in heaven, but they new they weren’t. 

After accepting the systems offer, they instantly died and appeared here. The system even gave them a warning about this, but they still accepted either way. It wasn’t like they were going to be missed. 

The system was called [I am a mob system]. [I am a mob system] is a system witch allows the eight souls to be mobs that help people who transmigrated from a different world.

 Buzz. A buzzing noise woke the eight souls from their train of thoughts. 

[Eight Hosts, now that you’ve all have accepted please introduce yourself to each other] a child like voice ring in their heads. 

Even though they’ve heard this voice many times, they never got used to it. 

“Oh! Me first!” The red soul  gleamed as he raised his hand. His voice sounded childish but it had a bit of charm mixed with it. “My names Ma Qiu! I’m a big foodie! It’s nice to meet every soul!” He confidently said as he put his hand down. 

Ma Qiu, one(only) of the extroverts of the eight souls was the most confident one out of all of them. 

Though they all hated loud noises, Ma Qiu voice didn’t annoy them it gave them confidence, it was like they finally came out of their introverted shells.

 “Uh hi I’m Yu Mingil,” a gentle voice woke every soul up. They all shifted their heads to the blue soul that spoke. Noticing the eyes, he trembled a bit. 

Noticing that Yu Mingil was uncomfortable, every soul shifted their eyes away. After all they didn’t want to make him feel uncomfortable. 

“I’m Cheng Yong,” the yellow soul smiled. Cheng Yong has a sweet smile and a sweet honey voice that was different from Yu Mingil gentle voice. Every soul smiled back. 

“Yang Xiaodan,” a soft voice ring out from the pink soul. 

“Su Ling,” the green soul softly blushed as he looked down. 

“Qi Xue,” the orange soul spoke. Neither a gentle voice nor a rough voice, strange. 

“Qin Shun,” the purple soul said as he lowered his head. Then every soul shifted their gaze to the last soul. He too stared back but said nothing. 

[Ah! Right I almost forgot. This here is Wu Xiang, he’s a mute] the system childishly spoke. Wu Xiang didn’t speak but he smiled. Every soul smiled back. [Since you’ve all introduced yourself, do you want to start your mission or shall I tell you the rules again?] asked the system. 

Every soul glanced at each other, since they already read the rules why listen to it again? So, they all agreed to start their mission.

~~~

Edit

3