The Pain
141 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside an orphanage you could see multiple children running about some different than others as most the children have a quirk but most special among the is a boy named Micheal who is happily playing with his siblings he is 6 and act like a big brother. but as all things go life is never always so happy because at the night after all the childrens had settled and the sisters left to sleep you could see three shadows steathly moving about they came here for one reason and one reason only to get the boy who possessed two quirks but sadly they had to make sure there were no loose ends.


Micheal was happily asleep when out of nowhere he heard a slight noise of gurgling he opened his eye to see three dark figures staring him down and all his siblings dead he was about to scream a hand quickly covered his mouth and then he was punched in the back of the head and was knocked cold out.

Micheal awoke to find himself strapped to a table he had no way to escape he just led there and listened soon a old man wearing a lab coat came into the room and just looked him smiled and said"what an intresting specimen" he then picked up a knife and jammed it into Micheals heart. he thought he was going to die but instead his vision faded to black then he woke back up nearly instantly barely three seconds passed and his wound was fully healed leaving only a light scar the scientist squealed in delight when he saw this because this means he wont have to request more specimens he next walked over to a table and picke up a chainsaw looked over at the boy laughed then shouted"we have so many tests to do"

 so he proceeded to hack off the childs limbs one by one always noting stuff down. Micheal wanted to scream but he couldnt he was gagged but he felt all the pain as his limbs were chopped off turned to ash then regrew nearly instantly but it always left a scar a mark of what injury he died from after five tortuous of torture he was covered in scars all over his limbs and blood stained the scientists lab coat he finally looked slightly tired after tucking his folder of notes under his arm the scientist left the room in glee but not before turning around facing Micheal and saying in pure happiness "we are going to have so much fun for these years to come dont worry nobody will save you we are very well hidden" then he turned off the light closed and sealed the door. Micheal stared up in disbelief why did all this happen to him he did nothing he just wanted to enjoy time with his siblings but suddenly those people came killed all of his siblings then proceeded to kidnap him so he just laid there in wait of what was to happen next

months passed and each day the would try a new way to kill him one poison which left a line down his throat as the scar andother day acid which left a scar that is best described as a splash of acid these new deaths also included stabbing , gutting , flaying , slashing , impaling , being blown up , being drowned , burnt , poured molten metal on his skin and being fed to various animals this left Micheals body a pattern of scars the always seemed to overlap but never fade away in these months he gave up on life and had one thought that was if he was to escaped this man would suffer the same ways he did.

meanwhile in another room in a secure area a meeting was going on between a man in a business suit and a scientist. The scientist was looking at the test results to only shake his head and look down then suddenly the man in the business suit spoke out "so what you are telling me there is no way to use his blood" the scientist shook his and replied "not that we havent found out yet sir but we did find out his blood and most of his bones is extremely poisnous to anybody who comes into contact with them and it can either paralyze or kill so far there is know way to stop this if poisoned it seems to be paralysis or death we tsted and it seems he can control the poison to a certain degree" the other man nodded his head in agreement and said "continue research" the scientist felt ecstatic when he heard this he gets to keep playing with his new favourite toy.

This continued for three years until finally the day came alarms were blaring people were running all about and he broke his wrist to get free in his thoughts all you heard 'finally they are going to die' then a smile worse the the grim reapers scythe he started his massacare throughout the base when a scientist approached him they sighed "thank god its just the immortal kid" but suddenly needles as thick as a finger pierced the boys skin dripping with blood he charged and the scientist and hugged him before he had any time to react he had die covered in puncture wounds he looked liked he been put inside an iron maiden. This happened to many scientists until he turned a corner only to get riddled through with bullet holes but he didnt cark he just kept walking as wound were already healed and scars had replaced them.

Looking down the hallway seeing one side filled with light he made an extra large spike as thick as a arm ontop of his heart and ripped it out spraying his blood everywhere all over the soldiers who got some in theire eyes mouth their skin as soon as the blood made contact it drilled into their bodies and killed them near instantly only a few remained but suddenly before he could start the slaughter again he heard a loud booming voice "HA HA I ALL MIGHT AM HERE" and suddenly a large man in blue costume sprinted in deflecting bullets with his skin he quickly beat down all the soldiers in seconds only to stop and stare at the child in front of him only wearings shorts.

before all might could calm the child he lunged at him with the intent to stab him as he did the others but before he could reach the all might he suddenly dodged and said "CALM DOWN I AM HERE TO SAVE YOU" but Micheal still continued his assault seeing no other choice all might knocked the child out and looked at him sadly before carrying towards the evacuation point the base was now finished.

6