Chapter 2 The Way to Nalshan
770 6 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After putting the suffering guy behind the carriage Hayden get inside the carriage while I follow after. 

"Hayden, did something happen to Cain? "

A beautiful woman with long blue hair asked. 'Wow so this is the kind of world where rainbow colored hair are normal huh'. Then is she good at water magic? Kidding. 

"Well,  he was rude to the little one over here and got what he deserved" (Hayden) 

"And who is this girl? "

Second time. 

"Ah, this is Arrys, he said he lost in the forest. And Arrys, this is Lady Azura the Duchess of Karuna" (Hayden) 

The lady is surprised though only shown on her eyes. Well who would thought, right? Even I panicked at first. 

"He? " (Azura) 

Well I guess this is fun becoming a trap shota. Maybe next time I should wear a dress. 'Wait, I have that, it can be used by both gender. Ok next I'll used that. 

*cough (Hayden) 

"Hmm?... Ah sorry, yes I am a boy despite my look" (Arrys) 

"By the way, if you are from a Duke house is it fine for you to go with very few guards? " (Arrys) 

The lady giggles while covering her mouth. Then she face me with a smile. 

"I have trust in Hayden here that he can protect me. And I am sorry about my guard rude behavior"(Azura) 

She bow her head a bit. Well she is certainly a nice person like Hayden said. 

" It's fine, he already got his lesson "(Arrys) 

Well a good lesson for the prideful idiot. I never liked those kind of idiots, and I never stay silent facing those. 

" What happened? "(Azura) 

She asked slightly tilting her head to one side. 

" Well, I flick a hornet bush thorn at his face"(Arrys) 

Trying hard to hold her laughter, the lady take a deep breath before letting it out and talk with a tired look. 

"Huff, I do hope with this he would learn his lesson" (Azura) 

"Why didn't you punish him if he is like that, in my eye that kind of person is only a problem" (Arrys) 

It's true, just like how he look down on her and get beaten. If I was the son of the king or a prince of other nation this would have been war. But he still there, are they related? The most possible answer is yes. Human tend to move according to their emotions and greed, and I don't see any greed in her eyes right now so it would mean either he is a relative or he is from a high caste and didn't get to be the head family or something which is a bit unlikely because his actions should have bought the anger of his family for shaming them. 

"Well, he is the child of my husbands brother, my husband doted on him a bit too much when he was small because we don't have a son. I don't bring him to any important meeting or such occasions so usually it wouldn't be a problem. Though this time he indeed make a problem. That's why let me apologize and help you" (Azura) 

"I'm glad for that. Thought I doubt I could go back home, at least easily. There is a rumor of some people disappearing in my homeland, it is said that most never come back. And probably this is one of those" (Arrys) 

It is not the truth but not a lie either, the story of summoned heroes and the likes, only few decided to come back, and most did find a way back or didn't feel like going back. He is probably one of them, even though he just arrived in this world he doesn't feel the urge to go back home. Compared to earth, this place is still full of greenery and many more mystery. Earth indeed still have many mysteries but the complex live there make him bored to even try to explore like his old self, but here he have a new beginning and he certainly don't want to waste it. 

"So it really is a big help if I stay with you even for a bit so I can decide my next action" (Arrys)

Azura looked a bit sad hearing that. With a sad smile she face him and say. 

"I'll prepare a room for you in the mansion, you don't need to rush, take your time. It must be shocking for you, so so you can stay as long as you need" (Azura) 

Hearing that, I can only smiles and thank her for her kindness. 

___

Our caravan is heading towards Nalshan the academy town where Duke Karuna reside. It would take half a day to get there so we will reach it around 9pm. The Duchess is coming back from a tea party with her friend in Brackshan, a town just east of goblin forest, which means I took the wrong way when getting out of the forest. Well let just say that I meet her as fate, so this is alright, I'm not unlucky at all, I'm not crying. 

"By the way little Arrys, you are so mature compared to your look, are you from a noble house too? " (Azura) 

Hmm, well looking at my body and the explanation from the game I am supposed to be 12 years old and from a race caled Flores a humanoid creature close to a fairy with height around 150 when reaching adulthood. And I'm around 140 cm right now. Flores reach adulthood when they are 14 years old and have a long lifespan. 

Shaking my head to focus to the lady, I smiled and answer. 

"No, I'm no noble, in my homeland there is few noble and Royal family left, and I'm 12 years old right now" (Arrys) 

"Eh, I thought you are around 10 or 11, you are older than you look. And about that armor that you use, is your home a dangerous place for you to dress like that? " (Hayden) 

Well I don't know about kids heights on earth much more here. And well earth not necessarily peaceful, between the terrorism, armed thieves and war. But in many places it is indeed peaceful. 

"It is a relatively peaceful place. I dress like this for games" (Arrys) 

"A martial arts game? I don't see any weapon on you thought, did you lose it? " (Hayden) 

I giggle at that, well who would thought of using a lamp as weapon right. 

"Ahaha, no no, I am more of a mage, this here is my weapon" (Arrys) 

I said as I lift the lamp in front of my face to the surprise of the two. 'This is addicting', I smiled inwardly as I look at the interesting face they make. 

for some reason I feel this chapter is lacking (?), or something is wrong, dunno I hope this is good

23