Achievements
54 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~France, Old Lestrange Manor, Spell Training Area: Afternoon~ {POV Aruhik}

The process by which Mrs. Elton performed the spell is in two steps, first is inserting her magical energy into wand and second is the manipulation of magical energy. The important thing is the first step in both the spell was performed in an almost same way only thing different was the rate of magical energy transfer and only precise mana manipulation was done in the wand.

So, human in this world is either unable to manipulate magical energy in their body or they never tried doing it. I believe the first is the more probable reason because the second can happen only when the whole magical race is idiotic to such an extent that nobody ever tried it in many millennia but I do believe that they can train wandless manipulation of magical energy otherwise wandless magic won't exist in this world.

Now the problem with both of us is our mana is hundreds of times denser than magical energy in this world so our wand easily gets destroyed which we were trying to rectify by reducing the mana output but the problem is, to perform magic in the same way as Mrs. Elton we have to let wand manipulate our mana which will lead to wear and tear of our wand, so I came to a ridiculous conclusion that we can't use wands to perform magic, at the very least wands of this world are unusable.

So to perform the spells of this world we have to manipulate magical energy or mana in our body, for this, I have two methods, the first using elemancy to manipulate energy in surrounding and the second improving our mana control. Without much hesitation, I choose the second method for us as there are two problems with the first choice, one, our Elemancy always coverts the surrounding energy into one of the elemental forms so I don't know if it is even possible to manipulate the surrounding energy in its original form and two, suppose I overcome the first problem but this method will make our strength heavily dependent on the surrounding energy concentration. And if by any chance we can't perform the magic of this world using mana then also training for the first method will be beneficial for us in the future.

The matter to consider next is how to train our mana control. The only method I know of is used for chakra control in Naruto but is it useful for mana or not? Well, then use the easiest method to find out. I explained to Sia what I am trying to achieve and went near a wall of the practice room. After placing my right foot on the wall, I released pure mana through my foot and willed it to attach my foot to the wall while increasing my mana output to get the idea about the right amount required to attach my foot to the wall. After I felt that my right foot is properly attached to the wall I lifted my left foot and proceeded with attaching it to the wall, after attaching my left foot I released my right foot and placed it further upward to attach it again.

After a couple more steps, I confirmed that this method can be used to increase my mana control as a constant output and control is required to connect my feet to the wall. But there is a minor problem, the wall in the range of 5 meters around my feet is glowing reddish-black, the color of my mana, as I have used too much mana for attaching my feet to the wall, minor cracks are also appearing on the wall but they will be repaired soon due to auto repair function of the practice room. I have to reduce the amount of mana used to attach my feet, till it becomes completely invisible by the naked eye, maybe the reason I was able to do it on the first try is that I used mana large quantity and hard walls in the practice room.

While continuing my practice, I shared my experience with Sia, so she can also practice it as I have observed that when we learn while constantly sharing our experience the increase in learning speed is much more than simple one plus one. After receiving my experience and knowing what she is supposed to practice, curiousness appeared in her mind, understanding her meaning I explained to her.

"If both of us stop our mana recovery then you can continuously fight at full power for around one and half hour but if we increase our mana control then its efficiency will increase leading to an increase in your maximum strength also the time for which you can fight continuously will also increase. Another important factor is that you won't be suppressed by another element, if you can control your mana perfectly then you can have better control over your lightning so next time you face large water bodies your lightning won't disperse and because of conduction in the water, your power will increase, also if you further increase you control then you can transfer lightning through non-conductive space such as pure water. And as a side bonus, we might be able to use the magic spell of this world"

Everything I said about the importance of controlling the mana is true but the main motivation she has in mind is due to the possibility of defeating creatures controlling water elements and then the increase in strength, I really need to take care of her grudge against water creatures, after going back to the main world I will think something about it. Using my experience she also started walking on the wall and area of wall 5 meters near her feet kept on glowing purplish-black, even though I am one of the mana sources for her, the color of her mana is slightly different from me. Then we continued practicing while walking on the wall.

~5 hours later~

We are improving continuously due to our combined practice as the glowing area near our feet has decreased from 5 to 4 meters also my maximum mana output rate greater than before but I can't deny the fact that this is really slow as our improvement is decreasing also it is boring as hell to move in same room continuously for 5 hours but if we move outside this room we will break walls in the manors. So I have been continuously thinking of the ways by which we can reduce boredom then I got the idea from this world's most famous sport, Quidditch. So to make preparations I called the house elf.

"Raldy."

"Yo...uu..ung...Mas..teeer...You...nnnng...Misss..trrres..."

"Okay stop, I have some orders for you." I get it that he is very scared due to the pressure of mana we are releasing unconsciously, but I really can't listen to his shivering voice any further so I started giving orders. I pointed towards the two furthest walls in the room.

"Place one hoop of one-meter diameter on each side at a height of 5 meters." After he placed the hoops, from my spatial ring I took out the four Beast Cores of similar size, after removing energy inside them, gave two of them to Sia and started explaining the rules to her.

"We must stand on walls, if we fall then we lose one point."

"We will try to pass these cores through the hoops on the opposite side but the only way we can move these cores is by using pure mana." I previously thought of using other materials but I understood that they will easily break, only strong metal can be used. But then I remembered these Beast Cores, as they let mana enter inside them but don't store it so we will need a constant supply of mana to let them just remain floating without any movement but if we want them to move subtle changes in mana output rate will be required to get different speed or to change direction.

"One of the cores will be used only to defend the hoop while the other will be used for defense as well as for scoring by passing it through the hoop. As our control increase, we will also increase the number of beast cores used in the game."

"One who does three consecutive score wins and how about winner gets double ice cream for the day. Raldy, you will be recording the scores."

"So, let start."

*****

~12 hours later~

We continued our game till the next morning and the final score for the number of consecutive three goals was Sia 16 and me 14. Finally, the number of cores we were using was 5 defenders and 8 attackers also the glow at our feet while walking on the wall also disappeared. This exercise was really productive as unlike during physical confrontation our specifications don't differ at all also even if we know what the opposite side wants to do we have to actually do precise mana manipulation to counter it.

Currently, both of us waiting for Mrs. Elton, who will be arriving in a few hours, while eating ice-cream, though the size of Sia's ice cream bowl is greater than mine. Soon a few hours passed and our lessons began. I have planned on following the same schedule for the next five days, as the sixth day is our holiday from our lessons also I have an appointment with Lestrange Family Lawyer. Oh, I almost forgot tomorrow we have to visit my Uncle and Aunt after our lessons with Mrs. Elton.

*****

~5 days later~

Both of me and Sia are currently waiting for Lestrange Family Lawyer, Mr. Marcel Wright, in the main hall. During these few days, due to our practice, we are perfectly able to manipulate 37 beast cores and because of our increased control, we are easily able to walk on any wall without breaking it while subconsciously using mana to attach our feet. After our meeting with Mr. Wright, we will start practicing for walking on water, as this practice can't be done in the practice room we will be using the pool in the Manor as the whole Manor is protected by enchantment so there shouldn't be any problem as long as we don't release too much power.

During these days we also went to Malfoy Manor and I was happy to find that Draco is still motivated to learn but also frustrated because using his ancestor's wand he was able to perform our arch-nemesis spell, Lumos, though it worked like a broken bulb, continuously turning on and off.

After a few minutes of waiting, Dimpy informed me that our lawyer has arrived and I ordered her to bring him to the hall. Soon Mr. Wright entered the hall, a french wizard in his late 40s, he sat in front of us started speaking.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. and Miss Lestrange, I didn't know this meeting will be without Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy." In response to this, I made our conversation directly enter the subject as I won't let him say anything about this conversation outside this manor.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Wright, I want to do some investments and I hope you will help us with our work."

After our discussion, we created a company Valden Nox Pvt. Ltd or V.N. Pvt. Ltd. in short, with its main objective to introduce muggle equipment in the wizarding society either directly or by changing it into a magic item. Even though the Lestrange family is not among the most wealthy families, but being an ancient pure-blood family it has more than enough resources to start this new company and run it for a couple of years without any profit.

I also told Mr. Wright to not tell anyone else about our involvement in this company until we start attending wizarding schools, even to my Uncle and Aunt or any other Lestrange Family members. Yes, there are other living Lestrange family members in many parts of the world, the so-called branch family members, some are even in France but we haven't met each other not even in the memory that was given to us, but this non-interference relation is also perfect for us.

As for how can we believe that Mr. Wright won't tell anyone about this and follow our instructions? Well, this was quite a simple process, we just have to let him understand that any one of us can literally squash him just by releasing our mana which for him appeared to be pure magical energy. After understanding this fact he was the one to show and explain to us about different contracts so we can believe that his mouth can be controlled using those contracts. We also assigned him part of whatever profit this company will make, as his salary for work he will be doing in the future for the company, another reason is, my goal for creating this company is not earning money as long company works it doesn't really matter to whether we can increase our property or not.

Then we discussed the people who will be invited to work in the company, the only suitable person I know is Arthur Weasley, he suggested some other wizards and witches who have talent and experience in working with muggle artifacts. So we sent letters to Arthur Weasley and two other magicians who were suggested by Mr. Wright, the content of the letter was in the line of, V.N. Pvt. Ltd. will provide resources such as books, the raw material and meeting other people who have similar interest for their research, in return when they invent something useful for magicians, preferable if it is usable in daily life. Then we will try to mass-produce those items for sale and we also suggested giving them a considerable share of profit from their invented product, also the actual contract can be signed after they meet and discuss with the agent of V.M. Pvt. Ltd. who will be chosen by Mr. Wright. On a side note, Mr. Wright will stop working as a Lawyer for those other than us, which is Lestrange Main Family and V.M. Pvt. Ltd.

After some minor discussion about the future of the company, Mr. Wright took his leave to start working on his assigned tasks. Since we don't have any major work for the next two weeks except our lessons with Mrs. Elton, both of us decided to visit some travel attractions in France, so that we can come back fast for our next lessons.

So why did I start this company if I don't want profit? Because of the achievements mentioned by the old man, as he said that the one deciding our achievements will be him. So the only clue I got is from the word itself as doing something extraordinary can be called achievement, and since he didn't say anything about good or bad I can conclude that destroying civilization and saving civilization both can be called achievements. But I still think that saving should have a higher value than destruction because it is on the good side and it requires much more effort than another choice. So I choose to do something good for this world as if I want to destroy then with our strength 25 years is more than enough to wipe out every intelligent race in this world.

~3 days later~

Currently, both me and Sia are in the spell practice room and are going to attempt using spells of this world again. Now we have progressed much further with the mana control as we are easily able to walk on water simultaneously controlling 59 beast cores. So I raise my hand in front of me try to activate the spell, but without saying the spell's name as from Mrs. Elton demonstration I found that saying the word doesn't do anything special, and my hypothesis about this is, saying the spell's name is kind of mental suggestion for magical energy manipulation as magicians in this world can't manipulate their magical energy by birth, unlike me and Sia, so they have to remember the manipulation required for the execution of spell through mental suggestion, due to this when they become proficient in a spell by its repeated use, so they don't need to say the spell's name anymore and can perform spells by instinct even going as far as to do required changes in the spell.

As our mana is much stronger than the magical energy of this world, I use the smallest amount of mana possible by my control to perform the spell, as soon as the mana takes the form of 'Lumos' spell space above my palm started releasing a very bright light, this light is much brighter than the one released by Mrs. Elton during the demonstration. Finally, I have successfully executed a spell of this world, this means mana can be used for executing this world's spells but their strength greater than normal cases, now we can continue studying magical spells of this world. Then I share my experience with Sia and call house-elf to give the orders that I have forgotten previously.

"Dimpy."

"Your orders, Young Master, Young Mistress."

"Move all the books in the library of Britain's Lestrange manor to the library of this manor."

Today is really a good day as the early morning we received good news from Mr. Wright that all the three magicians we contacted through the company have chosen to form a contract with us and the best part is that they already have some useful inventions such as the light bulb that works using magical energy and some other small but useful equipment, now the company can introduce their first products in the market.

In reply to this, I invited Mr. Wright to our manor tomorrow morning for some discussion, as I think that for mass production using house-elves can make the work more efficient only the fine works are needed to be done by magicians and the other important topic is about investment in muggle industries as I at least know which industries will be rising and investing in them can increase their progress, also the funds raised by this can be invested in V.N. Pvt. Ltd.

*****

~11 days later: Gringotts Wizarding bank~

I and Sia are accompanying 'Dimple' to visit our vaults in Gringotts and she is also carrying a wooden box with her, as for how we arrived here in Britain, I asked Dimpy who is now Dimple to bring equipped weapons of both of us to the Diagon Alley and we warped near the weapons. For our identity as we always wear hoods, lowering it a little more also hid our faces to avoid being recognized and if somebody can actually recognize 'Dimple' then I have no more words other than saluting them. As we enter the Gringnotts, I also saw their legendary poem:

'Enter, stranger, but take heed

Of what awaits the sin of greed,

For those who take, but do not earn,

Must pay most dearly in their turn,

So if you seek beneath our floors

A treasure that was never yours,

Thief, you have been warned, beware

Of finding more than treasure there.'

After entering, I saw Goblins for the first time, they have very long fingers and feet, dome-shaped heads and are slightly larger than house-elves, I can also sense magical energy in them proving that they are capable of performing magic. As we reached the VIP counter, Dimpy went ahead and while presenting a ring of Lestrange Family she said in low voice, as we don't want anyone to know that we visited here.

"Mister and Miss Lestrange want to visit their mother's vault and we want to keep visit a secret" Dimpy has memorized every line that may be used here and if she can't remember any of the lines or don't know what to say, she won't say anything and seek help from us. As for the ring, I ordered the house elves to search the whole Lestrange manor in Britain and finally found it. And whether we are allowed to visit our mother's vault or not, I have already asked Mr. Wright about this, since she is in Azkaban for life, legally we are the owner of the vault.

The goblin looked towards us from over the counter and we slightly pulled our hood so that our ears still remain hidden but our face can be seen, then he told us the amount we have to pay for keeping the secrecy of our visit. After we paid the amount he called another goblin and spoke.

"Naglus, take Mister and Miss Lestrange to their vaults."

After a roller coaster ride through underground passages, all four of us reached the place where they keep the dragon for protection. Naglus brought the clankers to make the dragon retreat but I noticed that the dragon is already at the furthest possible distance from us laying on the ground slightly shivering and when Naglus used the clankers it didn't even react to it.

Sensing my doubt Sia mentally told me that every lower creature is instinctually afraid of higher creatures, but other creatures we met house-elves, goblins or magicians, are too weak to even sense us and even though this dragon is weak it has a higher bloodline that makes him sense us as well as afraid of us, and the fact that Sia has the same bloodline as me in her human form only doubles the pressure on this dragon.

I also remembered that our Vampire bloodline is a curse given by Gods that makes us predators at the top of the food chain and our Lucian bloodline is also a bloodline created and given by all the natural-born Gods of Final Fantasy XV universe to the humans in the form of blessing for their development and protection. This also made me realize for the first time that our bloodline is quite contradictory as it contains both blessings and curse give by Gods.

But I also learned another interesting fact that all intelligent species in this world have lower bloodline than these not so intelligent dragons. This also added another task in the list, as I need to learn to hide my strength and bloodline presence, even if this doesn't cause any problem in this world, the same can't be said for the main world.

Even though the clankers didn't work since the dragon wasn't moving and laid on the ground quite far from us, Naglus continued moving and finally led us to our vault. After opening the vault, Naglus stood outside the gate and told us that he will be waiting outside for us to finish our work then close the vault.

Though I was somewhat prepared for it when I entered the vault, the amount of gold still surprised me, the vault is a huge room many gold coins, jewelry, and other gold and silver items are stored in these room along with these other strange things such as skeleton some animal, a crystal human skull and many other miscellaneous items are also stored in this room.

I can also feel some magic energy flowing in all the items since Gemino and Flagrante charm work only on thieves so this means some other spell should be applied on these items. I don't know whether these spells are good or bad but I at least know that these spells are arranged by the customer, not Gringnotts as the magical energy forming the spell isn't going outside so even if the spell is triggered no message will be sent outside. So just to be on the safe side, I decided to destroy these spells, I and Sia started releasing our mana but kept it inside the vault so the goblin outside doesn't notice it, then we started pressuring our mana on every item inside the vault and instantly the spell structure formed magical energy broke, without even getting chance to activate.

How did I learn this method of breaking the spells? When we were practicing walking on the wall, we noticed that the speed of wall repair is gradually slowing down, when Sia and I checked for the problem through magical energy tracing we easily found out the magical inscriptions responsible for repairing the wall but we also noticed that it looks like that inscriptions are really eroded and when we release our mana near it, the inscriptions nearly got scrapped, at that time I had some suspicion but to continue our practice I told house-elves to replace inscription device.

And my suspicion got confirmed when I asked house-elves to bring all the weapons in Lestrange manor, so both of us can upgrade our equipment but I found out that none of the magic sword, dagger or other weapons can be used by us, as when our mana reach to their magical inscriptions, none of them were able to bear with it, each and every weapon we tried to use got scrapped only difference was the time which it took to get scrapped. And after their magical inscription got removed they are just normal weapons with some scratches on them due to destroyed inscriptions.

This confirmed my suspicion, that our mana can scrap any spell formed by magical energy or I might even say that spells formed by a lower form of energy can be easily destroyed by a higher form of energy. Thankfully, by the time I checked the weapons, I had started learning spells otherwise I might have really considered destroying all the living creatures in this world due to my depression of not getting anything, spells or weapons, from this world.

After we destroyed all the spells both of us started searching for magical items in the shape of a cup, as I am pretty sure that a Horcrux won't get destroyed so easily as in the novel it was shown as a quite durable item. After some searching, at a high position we found a small golden cup with two finely-wrought handles with a badger engraved on the side along with a few jewels, it has a considerably large amount of magical energy in it almost comparable Mrs. Elton and Mr. Wright, also a large number of spells are is working on it.

When I picked it up, it almost made me suspect that a long time in Gringotts vault and previous mana pressure has turned Voldemort into an idiot, as I felt a small amount of magical energy trying to enter my body, if he hadn't done this action I won't be 100% sure that that this is a Horcrux as we can't sense the presence of souls through our senses and I doubt any human in this world can easily do it. I also sensed anger coming from Sia and she even started channeling her mana, as from my thought she understood what soul in this cup was trying to achieve. So I started rubbing her head to calm her down and said.

"We still have some uses for it and after that, we will destroy it. Dimple bring the box and open it." Hearing me Sia calmed down for the time being. After Dimpy opened the box she has been carrying all along, I kept the cup inside it and told Dimpy to hold it after locking it. This is a magically enchanted box that doesn't let any magical energy from inside it to pass outside, the reason we are not holding it directly and Dimpy was waiting outside till now because the mana we released while searching also the mana Sia released due to her anger can completely destroy the enchantment on this box. Then all of us went out of the vault and after Naglus locked the vault, we reached the surface through another roller coaster ride. After going out of Gringotts we entered an empty alley and went back to the manor in the same way we came here.

*****

~3 years later: Terrorist Hideout, Kandahar, Afghanistan~

Both me and Sia are eating ice cream, that I have stored in my spatial ring, on the roof of the building where the leader of this Terrorist group used to live, we have just cleared every terrorist in this hideout only ones left alive are children and women who didn't attack us, by the way, we also have to blur our details in the memory of all the survivors and honestly, this was more tiring than killing every terrorist here, thankfully now we have some helpers with us but can't do anything about it as we have to do more good deeds for achievements and we still don't want to show our face to the public as both of us are currently among the most wanted magicians in all the wizarding community.

Why? Well, during these years we destroyed many 'Bad People' groups in many parts of the world, no matter they are muggle or wizards as long as they are harming the society we find their hideout and destroy that group, we do check each time before taking action that whether they are really a group of bad people, more than once we have helped people in the group we originally decided to wipe out.

But still, how does this make us the most wanted magicians in the whole wizarding community? Around 2 years ago we reached a rural area to wipe out a group of bandits and due to our advanced hearing, first, we heard two continuous gunshots as we moved closer to the source of the sound to check it out, we heard the sound of a girl begging to let her brother go soon the sound of another gunshot reached our ears then cry of the same girl but this time filled with grief. We were already running towards the place at full speed when we heard the begging of the girl for the first time but it was late.

After breaking through the door of the hut, we saw three dead bodies lying on the floor, two of them were in the 30s, one male and one female most likely the parents, and a boy in his late teens. There were 6 alive people in the room, five males, hardly having any clothes on their body and a girl in her early teens, who was being räpèd by one of those males and she was crying while looking towards the dead bodies. The males turned their heads towards us but before they could say anything all of them were killed by Sia and blood splattered on the walls and the girl. But without caring for blood or her clothes, the girl immediately crawled towards the initial three dead bodies and started shaking and calling them to wake but they were indeed dead. Sia wanted to say something to comfort her but she didn't know what she should say, so sought help from me but I was also as helpless as her. After the girl confirmed that they were dead she turned towards us and spoke while bowing her head.

"Can you please save my family?" In response to I can only say the truth.

"They are dead." I meant dead can't be revived and she also understood it.

"You are...really....late but thank you....for.....taking revenge for me." After saying this she picked up a revolver from one of the bandits and pointed it towards her head. Sia was about to stop her but this time I stopped her and for the question in her mind I explained my reason to her.

"If we force her to live, that will be the cruelest punishment to her." Even though I didn't want these thoughts to occur in my mind but my mind naturally thought that if anything happened to Sia after taking revenge I will also kill myself. Even though I know that something like this is not possible as the only way killing her is by killing me but I just can't stop these thoughts from appearing in my mind and the worst part is she also sensed my thoughts.

As she was processing my thoughts we heard a gunshot and saw the lifeless body of the girl lying on the floor. And this was the final straw that made her lose control, she immediately transformed in her horned wolf form and went flying towards the location of bandits that we have already confirmed, I knew what she wanted to but I didn't stop her this time as she needed to vent her emotions somewhere. As she transformed into beast-form inside the hut, it got dismantled so I was able to see black clouds covering the sky. For the next few minutes, thunder and explosions were heard by the whole village and I was somehow able to protect this village from the shockwaves and broken rocks by using the limited amount of protective spells I knew at that time.

Soon Sia appeared in front of me in her beast form, after she transformed into her human form both of us immediately Warped to the manor. After this event, we didn't go hunting for the next one and a half month, we only visited different sightseeing places around the world. Thankfully this event didn't have any major effect on Sia, she still hates water creatures, still consider humans and magician in this world as a lower lifeform, and still loves ice-cream along with my blood which I found out during one of our journey to Brazil, the only thing that changed was she is now more actively trying to increase her strength due to this we made great progress in these two years.

But due to this event, we broke 'International Code of Wizarding Secrecy', as the next day after the event news was spread in both wizarding and muggle community that a black wolf summoned lightning to destroyed a bandit hideout and the village nearest to them was protected by a red-black barrier. So how did they confirmed that there are only two of us? Mr. Wright told us that different countries were already investigating our previous huntings but they never contacted each other and due to this they came together also found similarities between these cases. As our memory spells weren't so good when we started hunting, even though they didn't find our identity they found some clues from them like there are two people, one is a boy and the other is a girl and some other minor clues.

But how do we know hideouts of black wizards or terrorists? Initially, Mr. Wright used to provide us with information but in less than 6 months we wiped out all those places so I asked Mr. Wright to form a group comprising of young wizard and witches from all over the world who can be considered as hot-blooded youths filled with justice, they will investigate these hideout location for us and also use memory charms on the innocent people who have seen us.

In return for their service, we provide them with very high pay, protection to their family house to make it on the same level as Lestrange Manor, books to learn more spells and as their work is only to do the investigation and using memory charm, strictly no fighting so usually there isn't much danger to their life but in case they got sacrificed or disabled then we provide enough money for their direct family members to live a comfortable life without working. And learning from the world of my bloodline I named the group as Nobel Intelligence Unit where each individual member is called Glaive, and this also describes the current us, as I and Sia are just like children of Nobel, born with a silver spoon, having money, knowledge and political authority since birth.

Obviously, they all have taken oaths to keep everything about this organization a secret, though we have 26 Glaives, but each Glaive knows the true identity of only around 3-5 other Glaives. Some of them indeed know the true identity of me and Sia, and their expression was indeed one of a kind when they confirmed our identity along with the history of Lestrange Family. Only two exceptions are there to the secrecy among the Glaives, one is Mr. Wright who doesn't do any investigation but he is the one selected initial members as Glaives so he knows many of them and the other one is Mr. Ravi Dubey, an Indian wizard and only Glaive who got a permanent injury, during his investigation in Forests Of Albania for Voldemort his team got attacked and to save his team he used ice element beast core at quite a near distance resulting in him losing his left hand and left leg. Unfortunately, when I and Sia reached that place those attackers were nowhere to be seen. As Ravi was quite strong in the dueling before his disability, he teaches many other Glaives even me and Sia. Yes, I give three charged beast cores, one for each element, to each Glaive though they are not so strong ones that they even hurt themselves, even Mr. Wright and Mr. Dubey also have these beast cores.

Before we even finished the ice-creams, we received the report from Glaives that memory charms have been applied to the remaining people and muggle forces are also coming toward this place, this brought me out of my memories. After ordering them to get back to the base both of us also Warped to the manor. This time we visited many places in Afganistan, it was a really good experience for both us. This is our usual procedure for hunting, first, we visit different tourist places around the area of action and during this time Glaives do their final investigation then we go for wiping out the group as usually after our action that area gets locked so we do our tourist work first.

*****

~France, Old Lestrange Manor~

After reaching the manor both of us entered the bathroom to take a bath together, to remove any blood or dirt sticking to us due to our work. Watching the bloody water flowing on the ground reminded me of a depressing fact about this world, I have traveled to so many places in this world but none of the blood attracted my Vampire instincts, I was really lucky to get special blood in the main world just before leaving it, I really hope that I can get at least one special blood before leaving this world as even a Parseltongue's blood didn't attract me, we met one of them when we were visiting India to meet Mr. Dubey but that person was able to identify that both of us are really dangerous for him.

Tomorrow we will be meeting with Uncle and Aunt, I have some idea of what they are going to tell us about. I really hope that our talk proceeds according to my plan, so I can change some of their ideas otherwise I will be forced to use Horcrux to change their thoughts.

3