Strong Civilization
44 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~Hogwarts, Quidditch Grounds: 8th September, Sunday, Afternoon~ {POV 3rd Person}

Slytherin Quidditch team has booked the ground for practice till early evening, no matter what students of other houses say, Slytherin has indeed won Quidditch Cup for continuous years because even with dirty tricks, that Slytherin is famous for, it is not easy to win, they also have to practice and build their coordination. And since they have got better equipment and players, they will try to win without rough play as almost nobody wants to use tricks if they can win normally.

According to Slytherins observing their practice from the stand, Sia and Ash are training the team's coordination and reaction time along with other members, but Aruhik, who is also on the stand, has a completely different opinion about it as happiness is written all over both girls faces but every other Slytherin player are giving their best to not end up in Hospital Wing as the team decided to train their reaction time for dodging skills because the Weasley twins can indeed be considered as good beaters on a school level due to their great coordination so Sia and Ash are tasked to target them with bludgers.

Why give special attention to the Gryffindor team? Same reason, because they know that this team includes a hero, savior of the Britain Magical Society, Harry Potter, and children are most affected by the concept of Hero there is also another minor reason because Slytherins hate Gryffindors. Aruhik also didn't say anything about their fear of Harry Potter, one reason is that according to the book he can indeed be considered as a quite good player but the more important reason is that both girls are enjoying this so-called practice, which can be easily seen as even Sia is smiling while playing with normal magicians or lower creatures in her words. Even with the controlled physical parameters, just their superior dynamic vision is more than enough to knock out all of them, so actually, both vampires are just enjoying the torture session especially when the one asking for it are the victims themselves.

This also led to two girls asking a question to Aruhik due to which he is having a hard time while answering it, as they asked 'Are these people masochists we read about?' so while they are enjoying their torture session on the pitch, Aruhik is having a mental conversation with them to explain differences between these people and masochists.

But the smile of the remaining team members after the practice session almost scared Aruhik, he almost reconsidered the idea of declaring them as masochists. Aruhik knew that they are happy because they improved quite a bit in this training session and also discovered that the girls' capabilities as beaters are quite hight so their cup is almost confirmed, but for Aruhik who knew Sia and Ash's thoughts, it looked like that these guys are smiling with happiness after coming out of a torture session, which creeped him out.

While returning to Slytherin's common room Marcus asked in a low voice so other players don't hear it as it will look like, their Captain doesn't consider them good enough compared to a first who doesn't even participate in tryouts.

"Aruhik, why did you not participate in tryouts? Asheal told me that they learned it so well while practicing with you, so you also must be quite good." When Aruhik has previously sensed Ash's reply he knew this question will soon be asked to him.

"I really don't have too much interest in Quidditch also these players quite good as they surely have more experience than me and along with new gears Slytherin will surely win the cup." At least the first part is indeed the true reason, as Aruhik knows about many kinds of sport from his previous world so his interest in Quidditch is far less compared to a general magician.

Till the age of 8 years old Aruhik has experienced a normal childhood but, Sia and Ash never experienced something that can be considered as a normal childhood, all the competitions they have faced is have been life and death situations, so even though they have to limit their strength the 'friendly' sports like these really interest them, also due to this before coming to Hogwarts they have played many other types of sports during their travel with Aruhik in different countries though most of them were with muggles, which were like playing with heavy limiters, not that much of a good experience.

Hearing Aruhik's answer Marcus can only give up because he can't force him to play and perform well but decided that he will ask Sitasia and Asheal to convince Aruhik to join the team. Though Aruhik can somewhat guess Marcus's thoughts, he ignored it because if Sia and Ash really want him to play then he will join the team and this is a fact that all three of them know about also it works both ways, if Aruhik really wished for them to leave the team then they will do it.

*****

~Late Night~

Three vampires are standing in front of snake-engraved sink tap on the Second Floor Girls' Lavatory, Ash is holding a suitcase while Aruhik is carrying a mobile which is on the speaker mode, on the other side of mobile is Mrs. Sweta Valli, a 26-year-old parseltongue homeschooled witch from East India who was recruited into Glaives by Mr. Ravi but now she lives in Finland as she married Mr. Dalton Valli, a Glaive from Finland, they fell in love with each other during the work by the classical setting of saving a damsel in distress which happened during one of their mission. Being a parseltongue, she is naturally a princess from a rich and respected family, so many Glaives including Aruhik had to spend a lot of efforts to make her parents agree for their marriage, currently, both of them only do some minor information collection missions as now both of them have become parents after Mrs. Sweta gave birth to a boy two years ago.

"Mrs. Sweta, we are standing in front of the entrance, please speak in parseltongue to open it."

"*Θρεη*" When her voice came out of the speaker the sink began to move and it sank below the floor level, leaving a large pipe exposed that is wide enough for an adult human to slide into it. Hearing the slight rumbling sound Mrs. Sweta asked.

"Did it work?" Aruhik replied.

"Yes, the tunnel has appeared, we will be needing your help two more times to open the gates."

Whey they are going through such a long process to just enter the chamber of secrets? Warping is obviously out of option as they need to visit that place once or have their mana signature in that place otherwise they might even Warp inside a wall or ground making them severely wounded. And indeed they can open the entrance by directly breaking the enchantment present there, by using their mana but then entrance will be destroyed almost permanently as they might not be able to repair it till the morning and traces of their entrance can also be found as at least Dumbledore knows that the entrance is here. They have even set up an enchantment around the bathroom so not even ghosts can enter here, this will keep Myrtle Warren or so-called 'Moaning Myrtle' out of here. Yes, they can't sense ghosts but they do know more than a few spells and enchantments that are effective against souls.

After passing through a filthy corridor and storing the shed skin of Basilisk in an extendable pouch to make better gears for Glaives, the three vampires reached in front of an aged Salazar Slytherin's face carved on the wall. Three of them can sense a strong life force behind the mouth position of the statue and it contains an even greater amount of magical power than any adult dragons they have encountered till now, obviously, this amount is also much greater than Dumbledore. Aruhik then asked Mrs. Sweta to bring out the Basilisk while wondering just how high is Harry's luck to kill this creature while fighting alone that too just at the age of 12 years old because there is no way even the current Harry can fight this creature with sneak attack let alone head-on.

"Mrs. Sweta, this is the last time you have to order the statue of Salazar Slytherin to open the entrance at its mouth." Soon a slightly anxious voice came out of the speaker.

"Okay, but are you sure that you don't need my help to control it? A Basilisk's powers are mostly dependent on its age and from the records, this one should be more than 1000 years old, so it will be much stronger than anything you all have ever encountered." She is one of those few people who consider the vampire trio as kids and care for them, even after knowing about their high strength. Though Sia doesn't like the fact that somebody is treating her as a kid, even she doesn't hate Mrs. Sweta's care for three of them let alone the other two.

But she still doesn't know that three have already faced a Basilisk before during one of their hunting session of black wizards but that was not even 100 years old, their physical strength is quite high for magicians of this world but compared to Sia who can flatten the area of more than 2 Km with a single punch, that is when she is doing it half-heartedly, it is really nothing, as for its Deathly gaze, it can't really affect them because of the existence of mana in their body. As a matter of fact, except for a certain category of spells on which they are still researching in the old hidden library, there aren't any spells that can directly affect them which also includes three unforgivable curses.

Though this Basilisk is 1000 years old, Aruhik doesn't think that its strength is anywhere near comparable to Sia, as for its Death gaze, as long as it is using magical energy it is useless to them. Its venom can indeed somewhat affect them but that is only for even less than a minute, their body immediately starts regenerating the damage caused by the venom and even a large dose of it is consumed by their body in less than a minute, they found this fact by doing actual testing and during this experiment they further discovered that Phoenix tears are also useless to them.

"Please don't worry, we will be able to manage it ourselves." After some more persuading, she spoke.

"Okay then, *Σαlαƶαr Σlɣтhεriη oρεη ɣoμr мoμтh*" Sensing the mechanisms activated in the statue Aruhik spoke.

"The mechanism has been activated, we will contact you after subduing it."

After saying this Aruhik disconnected the call and upon Sia's advice three of them stopped suppressing their aura, a presence that identifies them as predators on top of the food chain filled almost the whole room but for other creatures to sense it, they need to have a high enough strength or bloodline so they can at least be considered as prey by these vampires. After sensing movements from inside the statue Sia walked ahead and stood in front of them, as she has much more experience than the other two in dealing with non-humanoid creatures whether they are weak, strong, intelligent, or wild ones, so the task of subduing the Basilisk is taken over by her.

A few seconds later a giant dark green serpent slowly crawled out of from the statue's mouth, the vampire trio once again saw the big dark yellow eyes, when they directly gazed at it a spell tried to take effect on them but it instantly got broken even though they didn't actively try to resist it and the spell didn't stop after being stopped once, it continued act again and again as long as they gazed at its eyes.

Soon the Basilisk also sensed three other creatures present there and when it turned its gaze towards them, along with a loud sound it instantly got slammed on the ground because of the dread it is currently feeling rise in every fiber of its being. Every instinct in its body is screaming at it to leave this place but due to deep terror it is feeling at the moment even moving a single muscle is impossible, soon it heard a voice from the small but powerful creature standing nearest to it.

"Your useless eyes are annoying me, shut it or I will dig it out myself." Sia isn't purposefully directing her aura at Basilisk otherwise it would have already fainted or even died but due to an enormous difference in their level, it is still difficult for Basilisk to even raise its head. And obviously, it can't understand human language, it understands that powerful being in front of it is ordering him to do something but it really can't understand it and due to it being a snake it can't even make a confused face that is understandable by humanoid creatures.

When Sia noticed that it isn't obeying her order, she started charging lightning in her right hand directed towards its right eye. Aruhik and Ash understood that Basilisk can't understand Sia's language and even Sia knows about it but they didn't interfere with her as both of them believe that Sia knows about this much better than them.

Sensing the danger, the Basilisk instantly closed both of its eyes as it can't even move its head let alone avoid it, this surprised Aruhik as snakes don't have any eyelids while this Basilisk, king of snakes actually have translucent eyelids. When Sia saw that Basilisk has closed its eye, she dispersed the lightning accumulated in her hand and spoke to the other two vampires to partially suppress their aura otherwise this snake won't even be able to move in the slightest. After three of them somewhat suppressed their aura, the Basilisk was able to move once again but it still didn't raise its head from the ground.

Understanding Sia's next step, Ash came forward and opened the suitcase she was holding until now before laying it on the ground. After preparations for use of suitcase were completed, Sia once again ordered Basilisk while pointing towards the suitcase.

"Go inside this suitcase." This Basilisk looked through its translucent eyelids towards the suitcase and instantly started moving towards it. After reaching the suitcase it once again looked towards Sia, and Aruhik speculated that most likely it is confused about what it has to do.

Sia also understood that this might be the reason for it not going inside the suitcase so along with the presence of purple-black crystals in surroundings a metal dragger appeared in Sia's hand while showing the dagger to Basilisk she spoke.

"Follow this and go inside." After saying this she threw the dagger inside the extended space of the suitcase.

The Basilisk watched the dagger go inside the suitcase and after a few seconds, it followed behind the dagger. When Basilisk completely went inside the suitcase, Sia stood near its entrance and warned the Basilisk.

"Don't come out until I tell you to otherwise I will throw you back inside, in more than one-pieces." After saying this she purposefully directed her aura at Basilisk for the first time, though it was still not at her peak otherwise the Basilisk would have died not just fainted like now.

When Sia unsummoned her dagger and indicated that the subduing process is now complete, Ash went ahead to lock and pick up the suitcase while Sia came in front of Aruhik with a smile on her face and even without being connected her thoughts, Aruhik would have easily understood what she wants as her face is already saying aloud 'Praise me'.

So Aruhik started rubbing her head and spoke.

"Well done Sia, thank for your hard work." Aruhik also sensed the next thoughts coming to her mind for the reward so he continued speaking.

"Okay, you can feed on me tonight but after we reach the room." Hearing this even a brighter smile appeared on Sia's face. As when they feed on each other instead of recovering energy like in normal cases they need to spend their stamina which generally drains from them together, so both Sia and Ash have to share that limited time. After getting approval of Ash, Aruhik agreed to Sia's request to feed for more time, which means she will feeding at the expense of Ash's stamina.

After calming down the excited Sia, Aruhik asked towards Ash.

"Ash, what do you think about this Basilisk as your Beast Vassal?" But even before Ash, Sia spoke.

"Very weak." Understanding her meaning Aruhik explained to both of them.

"Yes, it is indeed very weak but that is because it is using magical energy after it becomes our Beast Vassal it will be using mana like us let alone there is another method of increasing its strength and potential, though I am sure that none of us would like to bite it, I believe that within our remaining time in this world we can find a way to convert it into a vampire without actually biting it." Ash also agreed with Aruhik's reasoning and spoke about its importance from her point of view.

"And even if we remove its capability to fight head-on, just a Basilisk's poison is quite potent as it can weaken Aruhik, an immortal vampire for around one minute and this one is 1000 years old so its poison should be more powerful than the previous one and converting it into vampire should further improve its potency. Also since my fighting style is like an assassin, I am not as good as Sia in head-on fights, so this venom might help me in ending the fight in a single strike also even if its eyes don't directly kill people with greater strength, creating an opening should be possible in case a necessary head-on fight occurs." After saying this she turned towards Aruhik and asked.

"But will you be able to sustain the burden of one more Familiar?" Aruhik also knows, if adding a new familiar might injure him then Ash and Sia will never accept it no matter how good that Familiar might be, so he seriously replied.

"As I told you before, if I push myself then one more Familiar can be accepted, which has the same potential and strength as both of you, surely our net fighting strength will increase but then I won't be to maintain three Beast Vassals simultaneously in their true forms during a high-intensity fight also because of me being a vampire all the damage received during the forced usage of three Familiars can be perfectly recovered. Because the load I have to bear depends on the number of contracts, strength, and potential of Familiar, so obviously this one won't be that troublesome." After this Aruhik continued explaining the reasons to them.

"If I consider the number, then because Basilisk will be your Beast Vassal, the burden will increase due to one more being indirectly connected to me, but increase in load will definitely be far less than in the case of direct connection." All of the Vampire's Beast Vassals are immortal as long as the vampire is alive, but Sia and Ash are also immortal Beast Vassals so their Familiars' immortality is indirectly related to Aruhik which made an indirect contract between them.

"Then comes strength, just by raw strength comparison, Ash, you are weaker than Sia and I doubt that adding Basilisk as your Beast Vassal can change this order, so the effect of this one will be minimal." Ash is indeed much weaker than Sia in raw power, as when Sia takes her Beast form as a one-horned wolf, just her presence causes the natural phenomenon like the gathering of black clouds in the range of tens of kilometers and after some time it starts raining along with strong winds, the only power she controls is lightning, not clouds or winds and it is absolutely impossible for her to have hated power of rain, the combined word for this can be the power of the storm, but these events naturally occur each time she uses her full power. While Ash and Aruhik can't create a phenomenon like this when they release their full power, also Sia can literally crush both of them together in a serious fight that too without any effort.

"Finally the potential of Beast Vassal, just like me both of you have infinite potential because of our connection which made both of you have the exact same bloodline as me but this Basilisk has almost exhausted its potential and even after we convert it to a vampire, its potential will be much less than three of us as a converted vampire has a much weaker bloodline than the one who converted it to a vampire. Both of you have perfect bloodline because of my special familiar contract, but your contracts are what a normal vampire should have so it won't be inheriting anything from you other than your mana, I even thought of first accepting it as my Familiar then transferring it to you but I don't think my contract will allow it because my Beast Vassal contract make both of you as my family and partner with equal standing so once I made a familiar contract it will be for eternity."

"And when we finally leave this world, I should be able to increase my capabilities to reduce the burden I am feeling because of familiars by using achievement rewards."

Hearing all the reasoning Ash was about to agree but Aruhik stopped.

"Then I want to....."

"Wait, I don't want you to take the decision in the heat of the moment. I told you all this information because I don't want your judgment to be affected by my condition. You should make your decision considering its usability for you as well as all its advantages and disadvantages because even though you can break the contract with a familiar it isn't without a price." Hearing this Ash calmed down and after a few moments spoke.

"Then let me personally check its capabilities after this I will make the decision." Understanding her declaration, Aruhik also gave his suggestion to easily complete the process.

"Sure, the forest inside suitcase contains enough wild animals to sustain the Basilisk for more than a year so we can keep the suitcase with us in the Hogwarts so you can contact it whenever you want."

After getting Ash's affirmation, Aruhik colled Mrs. Sweta to reassure her and tell her the information that they have collected a shed skin of Basilisk, to make gears for Glaives which they will deliver later on, so she can contact some alchemists capable of making protective gears out of Basilisk's skin.

After disconnecting the call, three of them directly Warped back to their room, they have visited the chamber of secrets once so don't need to spend time again in the long entering or exiting process.

As they reached the room, Sia's pupils began taking blood red color at an incredible rate and she is continuously staring at Aruhik's neck because all her thoughts are filled with the reward that she is going to take. But Aruhik decided that all of them should first take a bath as the path they went through while entering was really filthy, though they can clean themselves with spells, Aruhik and Ash feel that they haven't cleaned themselves properly without the use of water, so he had to almost drag Sia inside the bathroom to clean themselves.

Sia didn't do anything during the whole bath as all three of them don't like drinking blood during the bath time because for the three vampires the blood of their partner is the most delicious meal they have ever tasted and they can ever taste in the future, so if the blood gets diluted by even a small amount of water they feel like they have wasted a mouthful of the limited quantity of finest food in the world available to them.

After coming out of the bath as soon as Aruhik dried himself, without even giving him any chance to dress up, with her superior strength Sia dragged him to the nearest bed and pinned him down on it by holding down his shoulder with his leg below knee still hanging outside, while she herself sat on his thighs because she is also in her birthday suit Aruhik can feel the soft sensation on his thighs and even before the feeding began he began to feel the heat rise inside him.

As her face is already in front of him, he could see that her pupils are glowing blood red and tiny fangs have appeared in her mouth which made her look cuter as well as slightly enchanting. Understanding her intension Aruhik turned his face towards the right and exposed the left side of his neck, watching the most appetizing reward in front of her, she brought her face down and positioned her mouth at his neck, after licking at it a couple of times she bit at the same place and inserted her fangs.

Instantly both went into the state of euphoria and the heat in their body continued rising, within a few minutes Sia felt a hard object pushing at the area around her navel while Aruhik felt slight dampness on his right thigh, which is just below her nether region, both of them know what this means and can feel that their partner's desire for proceeding to next step is on par with them if not greater, but their underdeveloped bodies stop them every time, as for their age Aruhik is in his mid-twenties while Sia in her tens of thousand years, so Ash is indeed out of the count for the next step till she reaches the age of sixteen years.

They continued for the next two and a half hours, only two people at a time decrease the stamina consumption rate, so two of them can go on for more than three hours but they called Ash for last half an hour so they were completely tired in two and a half hour, and after cleaning themselves with a spell they went to sleep while hugging each other.

*****

The routine for the three vampires was almost the same for around the next two months, during this time they have completed the books in the old hidden library but those books didn't really help them much. There had been three more Quidditch practice sessions but each time it finally turned into torture sessions for the boys of Quidditch team also due to the increased number of practice sessions by Slytherin players, other houses also started practicing early, especially Gryffindor, much to Harry's misfortune, which has been recently having two sessions each week.

But during this time the most unfortunate person had been Professor Quirrell, he has even asked Voldemort that whether the curse on the position of Defence Against Darks Art Professor is true and if he can remove it. Voldemort is also very confused as his curse never included those annoying and nasty traps, also the most strange thing is that he is simply unable to sense or dispel any of the traps, whenever his magical energy reach those traps his spells get scattered no matter it is killing curse or blasting curse. He concluded that it is possible to do it by using a very large amount of magical energy, only if someone uses magical energy used to run ten whole Hogwarts castle to make protection for a single trap then it is possible to make his spell completely useless but the rate at which Quirrell faces these traps it is simply impossible to gather so much magical energy.

As for the curse at the position of Professor, he knows that it shouldn't have an effect to such an extent and he indeed can't remove it unless his powers are recovered to at least the level of an adult wizard.

On a side note, even the three vampires can't remove this curse. The category of curses and spells, which include affecting a large number of people indiscriminately or something similar to this such as Fidelius Charm which makes large number forget about certain detail except one person, Lily Potter's protection on Harry, the curse on Professor's position along with locating the person who spoke the word Voldemort and many other similar spells, is what three vampires have been trying to learn but even those four books appeared to be useless, though these spells don't affect them and they can execute these curses but they can't dispel it completely like other spells.

The three vampires even did experimentation on the Fidelius Charm around half a year before coming to Hogwarts, location of their experiment was central Greenland due to it being sparsely populated, they hid a secret inside one of the captured criminal's soul and Aruhik was still able to recall the secret perfectly, he also sensed that some magical energy tried to enter inside his body but got blocked by mana. They did many types of tests like the effect of the distance, shielding another person, the effect on muggles, and many others.

Then as the final part of the experiment, dispelling the Fidelius Charm, Aruhik traced to the source of this magical energy that tried to affect him, though it was very difficult to track it even with the combined senses of three of them, finally, it led them to the same criminal, inside whom the secret was stored.

Soon they found that magical energies are following certain paths near and inside him to complete the spell that most likely protect the secret, so Aruhik attempted the final part of the experiment and tried to dispel it using the superiority of mana but when the spell was almost completedly scattered, the surrounding magical energy began converging on that criminal and in less than a second the spell built itself again.

Also, it didn't stop there, the magical energy convergence rate was so great that it started pushing back mana just because of its large quantity, Aruhik also understood that something has gone wrong so he quickly recalled the mana back inside his body but that was a big mistake as that vast quantity of magical energy followed the mana and located him.

They also tried to enter inside his body but Aruhik knew that he just can't let foreign energy enter inside his, especially when it is not in his control also his instincts were screaming that upon facing this head-on he will definitely die so instead of contending it he Warped more than a kilometer away from the current location and also gave similar instruction to Sia and Ash. But after reaching the new location he found that magical energy is still converging on him and at a much faster rate.

He warped once more but this time directly to Sweden but the only thing he got in return was even greater converging speed and sensed an even greater danger through his instincts, so he mentally informed girls about the decision of contending against this phenomenon at their initial experimentation site because that region has enough space for them to act freely.

After this, he once again Warped to the place where the criminal secret keeper was imprisoned, this time convergence rate was so fast that he had to directly released the mana inside his body at the maximum possible output. All this happened in just a few moments so by the time Sia and Ash arrived and noticed the changes in surrounding energy distribution they were already sensing the pain, panic, and urgency in Aruhik's thoughts also he was even bleeding from his nose and mouth.

It was because of this fast turn of events that Aruhik didn't even get enough time to set up a proper barrier and had to contend with the vast amount of magical energy with pure mana but both girls understood that they need to create a proper barrier to protect him, so they promptly divided the task between them, Sia instantly converted into her Beast form and covered Aruhik with dense lightning, as he is immune to her lightning she hoped that this can buy enough time for Ash to create a proper barrier.

When the enormous amount of magical energy came in contact with her lightning, similar to getting a provocation they became even more berserk and dense, like from state of wind storm to raging tsunami so her lightning cover literally got crushed that too in just a few moments. Without giving them any chance to react further, the dense and vast magical energy ignored the two girls and directly impacted on Aruhik, which led to the bursting of multiple blood vessels, muscles, and bones all over his body.

From the girls' point of view, they saw Aruhik body instantly broken to such an extent that it created a fountain of blood along with this they could also feel the immense amount of pain Aruhik is suffering, the only thing that managed to keep two of them sane was the fact that Aruhik is still alive and Ash has completed the preparation for creating her strongest barrier.

A black-tinted transparent barrier covered the heavily injured body of Aruhik, Ash also added her own attribute to the barrier as it helps in hiding the presence. Aruhik was barely keeping his consciousness due to the pain he was experiencing also he could feel that though his body is healing itself, it is at a much slower speed than before, even in this condition he can warp out of this place but he knew that doing it will lead to facing against a force even stronger than this time so he had to give up that idea.

Soon three of them sensed another strange movement in surrounding magical energy as they are slowly moving away from them but Aruhik also sensed a strangeness in it as part of magical energy which was already inside the barrier is still trying to enter his body and his instincts are warning him for an even greater danger so he instantly thought of a possibility and he mentally told the two girls 'We can't hide from it, prepare for another attack, most likely bigger than the previous one'.

Understanding Aruhik's idea, Ash transformed in her Obscurus form and attached herself to the barrier created by her while Sia created the strongest barrier she can form in a short amount of time and reinforced it with her lightning element during this time Aruhik was barely maintaining his consciousness so executing a complex spell was impossible so released pure mana to cover himself with it and prepared to leave this world at moments notice if these preparations also appeared to be useless.

After a few seconds of static in the surrounding magical energy, it began converging at an even greater speed than the previous one, they first reached the Sia's barrier which only lasted for a few moments before getting crushed once again and the energies instantly impacted Ash's barrier next which didn't even last for half the time compared to Sia's barrier.

Finally, it once again reached to Aruhik, as he began to feel pressure on his mana and was about to give the command for leaving this world along with both girls, the magical energies' movements suddenly stopped and soon began dispersing into its natural state, Aruhik wasn't able to see anything happening outside due to blood covering his eyes but he observed through the girls and sensed that danger has passed also his instincts told him that it is safe now, so he relaxed and fell on the ground while losing his consciousness.

Unlike Aruhik, both the girls Sia and Ash were able to observe the complete process due to which this phenomenon stopped and gave them the chance to remain in this world. As soon as the vast magical energy touched Aruhik's mana, his body began glowing with black colored light which looked like the starry night sky and a lot of black-red crystals appeared floating in the surrounding reaching to a distance of tens of kilometers which much greater than the general case which is less than five meters and the moment the crystals appeared the converging mana stopped and soon dispersed acting like normal mana. As soon as mana started dispersing black colored light and crystals disappeared, then Aruhik fell down while losing consciousness.

The moment Aruhik lost his consciousness, both girls ran to his side, Sia is still in her Beast form while Ash has already taken human form but there are some wounds on her body that are still bleeding and she began checking Aruhik's condition while telling it to Sia.

"Most likely he is just unconscious because I can't feel a single thought from him. As for his physical condition, multiple fractures are present in different places like ribs, hands, legs, vertebral columns.....also skull along with severe muscle tearing but heart and brain are still safe and working, thankfully we don't have to worry about blood loss." Hearing this Sia asked her doubt because she didn't notice that detail as she is still in an anxious state.

"Not healing." Understanding her meaning Ash replied.

"He is healing but speed is too slow compared to before, I have also got similar wounds when my barrier broke as I was combined with it, the wounds that would have healed in a few seconds are now taking minutes."

"Give blood."

"Yes, we never got a chance to check it but he has mentioned that blood can make us heal faster. We should not use our blood as it usually drains our stamina, I don't know what consequences it will have if we use our blood in this state." Sia was about to suggest something but Ash has a better idea so she interrupted her.

"Then....."

"No, not human blood. You once mentioned that dragons in this world have higher bloodline than humans so using it should be much better. Let us go back to the manor, I remember we have a large stock of it stored there." Not getting an actual reply from her, Ash understood the meaning from her thoughts also due to this she is still maintaining her Beast form and Ash would have done the same if she and Aruhik were in better condition as curing him takes a higher priority so she once again spoke.

"Okay do it, but don't take too much time, I will take Aruhik to the manor and order house-elves to prepare the dragon blood." After saying this Ash collected both spatial rings which have fallen to the ground when both left their human form, then touched Aruhik's shoulder and disappeared along with him in a flash of black light. Aruhik has improved the working of their Warping, which allows them to easily take a few extra people with them also since Warping is a quite stable transfer method they can even take a heavily injured person along with them.

After Ash and Aruhik disappeared from this place, Sia turned towards the underground prison where the secret keeper criminal is imprisoned, she can sense from the life force that he is still alive. After locating him she flew up to the clouds that have gathered above her location, soon lightning increased to such an extent that thundering sounds and purple flashes were visible in tens of kilometers. When they reached their maximum, two or more thundering sounds became indistinguishable from each other, a purple-black flash dropped from the clouds and hit directly above the underground prison.

The shock wave from that strike reached a distance of around ten kilometers while at the center of impact, Sia was standing in her human form at the center of what appeared to be a crater with a depth of around half a kilometer and radius of more than five kilometers. Soon clouds began dispersing but she sensed the presence of some human magicians coming towards her so she once again checked that criminal isn't alive anymore and Warped to the manor's bedroom where Aruhik is resting.

Upon reaching the bedroom she saw that Aruhik is lying on the bed while Ash is sitting beside him soon she smelled the presence of third blood in the room and saw a large bowl kept near the bed which is filled blood most likely Dragon Blood, sensing her doubt Ash spoke.

"Not working, I drank it first to check the effectiveness but my wounds are still recovering at the same speed." While saying this she showed her arm to Sai, he elbow is still fractured and the wheat-colored skin in that region is covered with blood due to multiple wounds in that region.

Watching this Sia also sat on the bed beside Aruhik waiting for him to wake up, in the next 10 minutes Ash was completely healed and both girls released a sigh of relief because this means Aruhik can also completely recover.

During this time they were also contacted by Glaives to report strange happenings all over the world with its center as Sweden and Greenland so Ash ordered them to find out what effect it had on different regions of the world.

Around 15 minutes later both girls sensed some random thoughts coming from Aruhik and understood that he is about to wake up and indeed in less than a minute Aruhik opened his eyes and he sensed that Sia and Ash are worriedly looking towards him so he spoke.

"Don't worry, though it is slow I am recovering, all my wounds will heal in the next 30 minutes." Aruhik checked that he still has some fractures left in his body but at least all his flesh wounds have recovered then he observed that his mana has already recovered and released a sigh because due to these laid back years, he almost forgot what it felt like to be a weak one.

Sensing his thoughts and depression Sia spoke.

"We will become stronger." This really surprised Aruhik as Sia isn't someone who will console others easily, though it is consoling in Sia's style, it also means that his depression was reaching a critical point, looking towards Ash he saw that she is also looking towards him but her thoughts are similarly filled with worry for him.

Understanding this, Aruhik also realized his mistake and renewed his goal and determination he has set on the first night in a cave after being transmigrated to the main world. Soon a slight smile appeared on his face and reassure the two girls but this time for real.

"Don't worry, I will recover soon...and become stronger."

He indeed recovered completely in less than 30 minutes and during this, they also received the report from Glaives that Ash has ordered them to prepare. It appears that even Mrs. Sweta, who is in Finland, sensed the movements in atmospherical magical energy so around one-fourth of the earth was affected by these phenomena.

They also found that it occurred five times with its center as Greenland for the first time then Sweden or Norway and last three times again in Greenland. First three times were relatively harmless but the last two convergence which occurred after magical energy came in contact with Sia's lightning, proved to be quite destructive as relatively weaker enchantments in many places got destroyed and some of them were used to hide magical places from muggles due to this the ministries in many countries are extremely outraged also they are thinking of declaring Glaives as their prime suspect, thankfully Glaives didn't know that this event occurred due to their leaders.

This accident combined with the report on its effect made the three vampires understand that they had been seriously underestimating this world. This civilization has been practicing magic for many millennia, during which many intelligent magicians have appeared and contributed their knowledge and effort to make magic reach the current position how can it be such a simple thing.

After this they began serious studies on similar charms and curses, they went through many books and asked magicians including those in different countries but unlike other spells, they just can't understand why these spells actually work.

*****

If somebody asks Professor Quirrell, how were his first two months at Hogwarts as a Professor, then that person can get to hear all his experience as he has been holding it inside it him for a long time.

He has seen hell on the earth, as he hadn't even been able to enter first-year Slytherin and Hufflepuff's class after the first time if you can call it as the first class, had fallen into so many types of holes in the ground that he had already lost the count of them, from normal ones filled with dung bombs to nasty ones filled with itching power, one of the especially wicked one was filled with scorpions containing paralyzing poison which paralyzed both body and magical energy, he lied there for more than four hours while eying the entrance of hole through the corner of his vision hoping that somebody can notice the hole in the ground and save him, during these four hours scorpions were moving all over his body and stinging him whenever and wherever they felt like doing it before Mrs. Norris finally found him, he never loved a cat so much in his life.

And he might discuss the experience of hole filled with aphrodisiac but he will never mention the hell hole which was filled with both paralyzing scorpions and aphrodisiac. The most annoying thing is the person on the back of his head, who calls himself Dark Lord, the strongest magician but can't even warn him for these traps let alone dispelling them or finding the one behind it.

He had even changed the room allotted to him in the teachers' section of Hogwarts for as much as three times, the first room had very large windows which he can't close permanently, no matter the magical or physical means he used all disappeared during his sleep and he woke up due to pranks of Peeves as if wasn't a water balloon on the face then it was the person on the back of his head alerting him of magical activities in surroundings which was due to another trap set by Peeves.

The second room has very small windows with bars so even if Peeves was able to enter he can't bring any other object inside but during his stay in this room whenever somebody flushed the toilet inside the Hogwarts all the waste materials reached inside his room through those small windows.

But the third room was most horrifying, on his first night inside that room suddenly dense sharp teeth appeared on walls, floor, and ceiling then the room said that it wants to eat him before the walls began closing on him. He begged the so-called Dark Lord on the back of his head for help but even then the room didn't stop, fortunately, somehow he managed to leave that room and went back to his first room to get some sleep as he really doesn't have the courage to experience one more adventure.

Compared to all other things he has experienced Peeves is just too lovely to be true, so he woke up the next morning with the help of Peeves alarm, a water balloon on his face which turned his skin into red color.

3