Another Unfortunate Victim
43 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~Hogwarts, Great Hall: Early Night~ {POV 3rd Person}

Soon after Professors left the classroom to check on the mountain troll, Aruhik sent a message from his mobile, its content was only two words 'Great Hall' and then he blocked every detection system in the hall to stop Dumbledore from spying on whatever is happening in the hall through Hogwart's detection system. Also, Draco and Harry began walking towards the teachers' table, both were hiding wands in the sleeves of their right hand.

Because Aruhik found that Hermione is still not moving towards the exit but observing Harry, Ash was continuously keeping an eye on her and a few other Slytherin who found about Draco's strange action and stopped on their tracks towards the exit, though they made staying of three vampires look like a natural thing, that is to observe their cousin, Draco's actions but she has to stop them from disturbing Harry and Draco's actions.

They need some students to be present here as the witness of Quirinus Quirrell's true identity exposure but that doesn't mean they can be allowed to disturb those two, so Ash began taking action to prevent it from happening.

Suddenly Ash's shadow began stretching along the ground to Slytherin's table's shadow, after reaching it, the connecting shadow broke from Ash and entered the table's shadow so everything returned to normal, at least on the surface, but in less than a second the shadow below Slytherin's table stretched and joined itself to the nearest Hufflepuff table then once again their connection broke and everything returned to usual. In the next few seconds, Hufflepuff's table's shadow did the same to Gryffindor's table's shadow and then Gryffindor to Ravenclaw.

Those stretchings looked like an extension of shadow but if one closely observes they will find that even though they look like a normal shadow, black fumes are rising from it but they don't go more than a few millimeters above the ground. Now shadows of each dining tables are in similar condition but from normal eyesight, nobody will find any difference in it even if somebody steps on it, also Ash's own shadow has returned to normal so if somebody actually managed to find this anomaly it won't be associated with the three vampires.

Soon shadow of each student staying there got covered with the dark element by the shadow of the nearest table but unlike in the case of tables the fumes in students' shadow entered inside their body and there were no longer any black fumes present in their shadow.

This is one of the few original spells they were able to create but it is still incomplete as through this Ash is able to control the targets body, make them lose consciousness and even kill them by corroding important nerves in their body or directly corroding the brain, but it only effective against muggles and immature magicians because the main purpose of this spell is to target someone while being not noticed by others even the target themselves.

So Ash has to limit the amount of mana used on each target because the dark element can hide from senses of magicians as long it doesn't enter their body but it still exists so once it enters inside them any competent magician can notice that a spell is working on them, and due to small amount of mana being used controlling the body becomes difficult, though Ash is able to kill the target even after being noticed, it destroys the purpose of spell that is controlling someone in presence of many people as others began noticing the anomaly in the target.

They didn't use it on Quirinus Quirrell because there are chances that even someone like Harry will notice that a spell is being applied to him let alone someone like him who is attached to Voldemort, also they want to expose and capture him not kill him, at least for now. Another issue is that controlling the body of a target magician works only because mana is far superior to magical energy, so in the main world this spell can only be used for assassination, controlling is out of the question even for the weak targets.

By the time Ash covered every student in the hall that is observing the two main performers of the night, both Harry and Draco have already reached a couple of meter distance away from Quirrell, also they are already pointing their wands at him. Nodding towards each other both reached into their robes to take out the circular disks of their palm's size and each containing a walnut-size glowing crystal at their center.

Those disks are the special products of V.N. Pvt. Ltd. that can be used to bind the magical energy of the target, in many countries including Britain their Department of Magic Law Enforcement orders these artifacts from V.N. Pvt. Ltd. These are different from the ones sold as they have Beast Core attached at their center which is charged with the lightning spell and both disks along with beast core are equipped by Aruhik and Ash so after killing Voldemort later on, those disks and beast cores can be summoned back to remove any evidence.

Watching them point wands at the unconscious Professor Quirrell a few students wanted to go forward or speak, which included Hermione, Pansy, Daphne also Ron who came back to search for Harry, but all those discovered that they can't move their body even their speech function is lost, their bodies are currently fixed in the standing position and their heads oriented such that they can only observe Harry, Draco, and Professor Quirrell.

At the moment both Harry and Draco are very tempted to check whether Lestrange siblings are present at back to help them but they controlled themselves because according to plan three of them are standing at the back to remain hidden and ready to help them at the moments notice. They understand that their opponent is the strongest Black Wizard, so even if he is in a weakened state, hidden cards are necessary. Now if they look towards three of them, they might be perceived as the same group and Voldemort might take precautions for it.

When Aruhik described his plan, he gave them a quite sensible reason for not appearing in the front of the people, so they won't even think that three of them can expose Quirrell directly without appearing in public. They just want to push both of them in the spotlight to attract attention and giving them greater freedom because if they expose Quirrell while hiding and there is no one to take the credit for it, everyone will be suspected.

In this case, Harry and Draco will attract all parties attention as they have discussed that if the plan worked out successfully they won't be telling about the contribution of Lestrange siblings because last time they appeared in the news, it was due to their marriage and that was truly a bad experience for the vampires, so they don't want to appear again in the public. Another factor for them easily agreeing to this decision is both of them want to appear as a hero in the public, especially Harry because this time he will be taking revenge by his own efforts, not his parents' sacrifice but Aruhik knows in the future both will feel somewhat guilty taking credits for their friends' hard work.

First to act was Harry, he created a shield to protect both of them in case a sudden attack comes from Quirrell and then Draco waved his wand remove to remove the turban from Quirrell's head as Aruhik has already told them that Voldemort is residing on the backside of Quirrell's head. Also, they clearly remember Aruhik's advice, which was:

'Your main objective is to expose the face hidden on the back of his head as it will be much easier than directly defeating him. Also uncovering his true face has two more advantage, first: even if students and Professors don't join to help in capturing him at least they won't try to stop you and obviously, till you expose him we will be protecting both of you from others, second: Professor Dumbledore won't have any legitimate reason for stopping us, otherwise even if we capture him and his identity isn't exposed to others, most likely Dumbledore will declare us in the wrong.'

Though both of them are highly proficient in dueling and they did silent casting to not alarm him, their opponent is Voldemort, also even Quirrell himself is an adult wizard who was quite good in studies, so the moment the spell left Draco's wand he rolled out of the way of the spell and instantly stood up also he was already holding the wand in his hand which is directed towards them.

Harry didn't want to give him any chance, so red light left his wand once again directed towards his turban but he dodged it again by lowering his head towards his right side and the red light hit the wall behind him making a fist-size depression on it, which is quite a significant damage considering protective enchantment on Hogwarts castle. If that spell had actually landed on the target then instead of the turban whole head would have been removed, though three vampires noticed that Quirrell has already prepared a protective spell on his wand to release it in case Harry's spell actually managed to hit him, other students who were observing their confrontation didn't know about it, so in their eyes, it looked like those two are trying to kill Professor Quirrell also the loud sound of spell hitting the wall attracted the attention of other remaining students in the hall.

Aruhik has already warned them that they should not even think of holding back against him because even in their full power they might not be able to harm him, they can defeat him only if they fight at full strength along with the element of surprise. So both of them have decided that they will use everything in their disposal as long as it is not a spell punishable by law, following on it Draco released a dark green spell once again directed towards his turban. As Quirrell was already lowering his head due to evasion of Harry's spell, dodging again was difficult so he finally invoked the previously prepared barrier spell.

Upon hitting the translucent white barrier that appeared in front Quirrell, the dark green spell bounced off to hit the nearby ground, corroding an area that is much larger than his head, it has such a big effect because this is a borderline non-punishable black magic and black magic indeed have higher firepower than white magic. Watching the effect of these two spells Quirrel felt a cold shiver run up his spine but he still didn't want to reveal his original capabilities let alone the secret of Voldemort, so while maintaining the barrier he tried to convince Harry and Draco to stop or at least drag till other Professors come back.....

"M....Mr. Potter s...stop....." During his sentence be deflected two spells.

"Mr. Malfoy....you...you.....will get ar...arrested for this...." This time he blocked three spells also even his stuttering is decreasing because his leeway of diverting his attention is continuously reducing.

"Gryffindor and Slytherin each deducted 300 points....." Four spells.

"You shouldn't attack a Professor with those lethal spells....." Four spells are their combined limit because they always need to be prepared for a possible unexpected counter-attack from him.

"AT LEAST TELL ME THE REASON FOR SUDDENLY ATTACKING ME...." At this point, Quirrell is practically at the top of his lungs because other students are just watching him like a statue without taking any action also those incompetent Professors and Principal haven't come back till now.

.....Unfortunately, his delaying plan failed miserably. He doesn't know that both Harry and Draco have learned the hard way during practice duels against Aruhik to never start a conversation during a fight at most taunting is allowed, so no matter what he says their only reply was an even fiercer attack because the way he was talking to them while completely blocking all their spells made them feel just.....pathetic.

But his shout managed to wake up some of the students, some seniors even took out their wands to stop Draco and Harry. Ash knew that she can't control these many students so all those previously controlled students were released and a transparent black tinted hemispherical barrier appeared across the hall separating the combating trio with other students, also because she mixed her inherent dark attribute in the mana used for spell casting even Voldemort wasn't able to sense when barrier appeared.

Though students took out their wands, they didn't use any spell on either of comforting parties and tried to persuade Harry and Draco for stopping their attack.

"Both of you stop."

"We can still discuss this but if you actually hurt the Professor it will be difficult for both of you."

"Harry, as a prefect I am ordering you to stop now." This one is Percy Weasley.

Both of them were able to hear the voices of other students but didn't reply to any of it because they believe that Lestrange siblings will take care of it also they don't really have any scope for diverting attention from Quirrell, as he was starting to attack them instead of just blocking their spells.

Soon other students became quiet, all those who were pointing their wands at Harry and Draco lowered it also no one was persuading them anymore and began to back off from the barrier separating them, not because Voldemorts face got revealed but due to Quirrell's way of attacking Harry and Draco. When Quirrell stopped being only defensive and began offense against Harry and Draco, both of them dodged almost all of his spells because they know that their barrier spells will be shredded almost instantly due to their opponent being an adult and experienced wizard, so according to Aruhik's advice they created a barrier around them but never tried to depend on it.

Considering their opponent, it is obvious they weren't able to dodge all his spells but each time Ash or Aruhik created a barrier to protect them which nullified Quirrell's spells. But only three people fighting there knew that these barriers are not created by Harry and Draco, Voldemort knows it because the barrier nullifies his spells similar to those pranks and other two know the true identity of their helper, so in eyes of other students it looked like those black tinted barriers are the creation of Harry and Draco.

What silenced all students is the fact that many of the Quirrell's dodged spells made its way towards the other students because he is fighting while facing them so if Harry and Draco dodge those spells, it will directly reach spectators, which are students. Ash is continuously maintaining a barrier to separate three wizards fighting at the front from other students which also protected spectators from other Quirrell's spells but due to similarity between both barriers, transparent black tinted, to students, it looked like Draco and Harry are protecting them from Quirrell's stray spells while their Professor doesn't even care about them.

The truth is, none of the three wizards fighting there care about well being of other students, as due to long term contact with three vampires, Draco and Harry won't really endanger themselves just to protect some unknown students, Harry might help a person in need but he doesn't have the same self-sacrificing personality as in the original, as for Voldemort it is because....well, he is Voldemort, he won't really care about well being of other people. It is just the fact that Harry and Draco have their back against students while Quirrell is facing them, along with the presence of similar barrier made it look like those two are protecting other students from Quirrell because one or two stray spells can be understood as a mistake but when it nearly reached double-digit they understood that their dear Professor Quirrell doesn't really care about their life, which is actually the truth.

A few minutes after Quirrell went on the offensive, Ash sensed five magicians entering Hogwarts castle and from their magical signature, she also identified that two of them are Aurors who are planted by them as agents in the ministry. They were told to wait near Hogwarts castle and enter it to arrest the criminal when they get the signal, obviously, only two of them know that ministry still doesn't know about their action because Fudge and British Ministry won't easily dare to let Auror enter inside Dumbledore's territory without his permission.

Upon getting this news Aruhik understood that they have received his message also three of them only have less than five minutes to expose and capture Voldemort. Aruhik and Ash began channeling mana combined with dark elements to interfere with the fight in such a way that spectators consider it as work of Harry and Draco.

Sia won't be helping with this because they will be hiding their traces by using the dark attribute but she isn't proficient in it. As, even though she also possesses Elemancy of darkness as well as great resistance towards that element just like Aruhik, her main attribute is lightning, so during these years she and Ash only practiced in their main attribute as that will always be the main method of their attack. Aruhik is the only one who is proficient in both elements even though it is nowhere near either of their original owners, it is more than enough to help in this case.

Harry and Draco leaped towards the opposite direction as a wide range of dark yellow fire spell passed through their initial position. Watching Harry fall to the ground while evading the spell, Quirrell flicked his wand to direct the fire towards Harry but Aruhik created a barrier in the path of the fire leading to the dispelling of fire spell. While Draco exploited the chance created by Quirrell busy attacking Harry, to target his turban because he believes that his cousins will save Harry for sure.

Sensing Draco's spell, Voldemort warned Quirrell to dodge it but surprising all present there this time a black tinted barrier appeared around Quirrell like it is protecting him from Draco because the barrier was rather compact and Quirrell wasn't able to break it, he had to remain in his initial position but he still created his own barrier to protect him. When Draco's spell was about to touch Ash's barrier around Quirrell, Ash began contracting the barrier at a speed much faster than Draco's spell.

When Quirrell's barrier came in contact with the black tinted barrier, his barrier immediately broke without much of an effort, and Ash also dispelled her barrier, making a clear path for Draco's spell to hit Quirrell. Both Quirrell and Voldemort nearly cursed out loud at the despicable behavior of the magician secretly helping Potter and Malfoy, during this whole fight it felt like they are seriously outnumbered especially due to the magician hidden in the back since that person is able to create those damnable unbreachable barriers.

Due to emergency Voldemort forcefully seized control of Quirrell body and created a hasty barrier to at least prevent himself from getting killed by that mad Malfoy kid, as Voldemort sensed that the spell Draco has targeted towards his head is a damn blasting spell which will at least remove half of his body if it actually managed to hit him. Three vampires also sensed that Quirrell's vitality is getting consumed at an incredible speed and Voldemort's magical energy is trying to form a barrier spell.

Though Voldemort managed to create a barrier, it was a hasty measure, not a strong barrier. So, though he managed to avoid the fate of being blasted, Draco's spell managed to throw him back and he collided to the teacher's desk. Deciding that it is a good chance to expose him, Aruhik controlled a candle stand on the table to hit Quirrell's turban which finally loosened it. Not wanting to miss this chance, Harry, who has already stood up from the ground, released a bright red spell towards Quirrell who was lying flat on the ground but unlike other times instead of creating a barrier Quirrell rolled in on the ground to dodge the spell while both his hands were busy keeping the turban on his head but his evading action loosened it further.

To not waste any more time, Ash controlled the disk in Draco's hand to hit Quirrell in the chest with such a force it nearly forced all air out of his lungs, so Quirrell who just stood up got knocked to the ground once again. Watching the disk hitting Quirrell, both Harry and Draco stopped their attack as they know the capabilities of the disk but they still didn't lower their wand.

Quirrell heard Voldemort warning him to dodge but didn't even manage to process those words as he felt someone has powerfully punched his chest making him fall down once again. Soon he felt ropes climbing his body and Voldemort warning him to hastily remove the disk from his chest but those ropes already managed to reach his hands which were still holding loosened turban in place.

He tried to use his wand to remove those ropes but he wasn't able to command any magical energy in his. Voldemort once again wanted to take control of his body but the disk imprisoned his magical energy and made him incapable of affecting Quirrell's body, so he shouted in Quirrell's mind.

'Idiot, first remove the disk from your chest, it is stopping you from using magic.'

Quirrell finally understood the situation but it was already late, as now he wasn't able to move his hands and the ropes were forcing the hands towards his back. In the next few seconds, his hands were bound behind his back, ropes also bound his ankle together so even if he managed to he can only take short steps and many ropes were randomly coiled around his whole body which even sealed both Quirrell and Voldemort's mouths.

For the next few seconds, Harry and Draco observed him and once they confirmed that he isn't able to take any action both came forward and Draco picked Quirrell's fallen wand while Harry did something that made Quirrell go into a panic, as just to sure, Harry even used his own disk but during this Harry's hand touched his chest, even though it was from above the clothes Quirrell still experienced a deep burning sensation in his chest but the ropes suppressed even his pained cry.

Harry knows that due to his mother's protection directly touching Quirrell will lead to his death but he doesn't know that it even works from above the clothes. While Harry touched Quirrell, Aruhik was ready to stop him if this got serious because once Quirrell's body got destroyed, Voldemort's soul will be free to leave and if three vampires want to destroy him in soul form they will have to show some true capabilities, fortunately, it wasn't a serious wound which may lead to immediate death so he didn't interfere.

After the second disk got fully activated, Draco completely removed Quirrell's turban which is already loose and turned the back his head towards students to show the back of his head, Voldemort's gagged face towards the students who are behind to stop them from interfering. A few gasps were heard from students especially girls because a face on the back of someone's head looks really disgusting, watching this Harry instantly came forward and without giving any chance for students to ask questions, he started the speech Aruhik has given to him and Draco last night.

"Professor Quirrell is possessed by Voldemort....."

Harry and Draco explained to students about the goal of Voldemort possessing Quirrell's body, they even spoke about the use of Sorcerer's Stone while informing them that it is currently in Hogwarts and the consequences of Voldemort getting his hands on it. Both also gave a decent reason for directly attacking him, as they admitted that informing other Professors should have been a much better choice but they didn't want to risk it because if other Professors didn't directly believe them Quirrell and Voldemort might flee from here. They even explained today's troll incident, directly declaring that Quirrell did it to attract everyone's attention and obtain Sorcerer's Stone during that time.

Though Harry and Draco were feeling quite ashamed while saying this, they still spoke that they didn't want to endanger other students due to Quirrell's presence, as he just released a troll in the school so they decided to capture him now and attacked him. Aruhik noticed that almost every student are accepting Harry and Draco's reasoning, so Ash finally removed the separating barrier.

First to come forward were Gryffindor's Weasely twins.

"You should have informed us beforehand."

"Fighting legendary dark wizard would have been so heroic."

"But we have to admit both of you were awesome."

"By the way, where is Sorcerer's Stone stored?"

"It is on the third floor, right?" Though Harry and Draco didn't mention the exact location of Sorcerer's Stone, many intelligent students guessed that the third floor's corridor is the most likely place for it to be stored.

While Harry was talking to other students Aruhik, Sia and Ash also came forward, watching them Draco also understood their meaning and touched the wand near the side of his head to extract the memory of tonight's event. Draco didn't carry any flask with him as during the fight he might hurt himself by breaking it so Aruhik took out a small glass flask and handed it to Draco for storing his memory. While Aruhik was receiving the memory, Ash was continuously staring at Voldemort's eyes because she also has a task to complete.

They have already talked about this, today's events will be shown on magic television in less than half an hour, along with the already prepared story to present Harry and Draco as intelligent and kind heroes capturing the most dangerous black wizard, what they need is a solid proof for the audience which is Draco's memory. The show is scheduled so soon because this won't give Ministry and Dumbledore any chance for covering up the fact that Voldemort is still alive.

Though Harry and Draco don't know that soon both of them will be presented as heroes to the general public, as due to this Darco is surely going to receive a long lecture from his mother while Harry will attract even more attention but Aruhik is sure they will forgive him for this, at least after some time along with the fact those two can't beat three vampires in either of direct or indirect confrontation. Also, because Aruhik believes that by their character, those two won't break their promise by telling about the contribution of three vampires to the general public.

When Harry and Draco were answering the doubts of students, suddenly a loud voice came from the gate of the hall.

"Please make way, we are Auror from the Department of Magic Law Enforcement to arrest Quirinus Quirrell."

"Please move aside, we are here for work from ministry, Quirinus Quirrell is charged for breaking into Gringotts."

Watching the five Aurors coming to the front, the three vampires moved towards the side of the hall because they sensed that three Professors including Dumbledore are about to arrive here in few seconds as Aruhik has stopped blocking the detection system the moment Aurors reached near the hall, so obviously, Dumbledore sensed Aurors entering the hall. Also, none of the students will be suspected of blocking the detection system because Aruhik has seen Quirrell doing the same so it can be concluded that blockage became ineffective soon after Quirrell got caught.

As Draco was about to explain the current situation to Aurors once again a loud sound came from the entrance of Great Hall but this time it was Dumbledore's voice.

"Prefects take students back to the dorms, Mr. Potter and Mr. Malfoy will stay."

Vice-captain of this Auror team is planted agent of V.N. Pvt. Ltd. while Captain is an informant class Glaive, so they will take care of Harry and Draco if Dumbledore tried to force them to answer some sensitive questions. As for Aurors' presence, it will be later revealed to the public that they received a fake order in name of the ministry to arrest Quirinus Quirrell for breaking into Gringotts and that fake order was initiated by Glaives.

While three vampires were on the way back to the dorms, Aruhik mentally asked Ash about the usefulness of the original spell she used. After they discussed possible improvements, Aruhik remembered the time when he was almost depressed for more than a couple of months because of his skewed sense of the intelligence of transmigrated protagonists. Due to his tight work schedule in the original world, he had never read any fanfictions, even the original fictions he has read or watched was in the first decade of his life, which were generally children stories and for the latter half of his life, all the fiction he has seen was only because his brothers begged him to join them so he didn't want to disappoint them by rejecting to even spend some family time.

Therefore all the information he has about transmigrated protagonists is from the talk with his two brothers, which is that these protagonists are extremely intelligent in learning and modifying the existing power system of the chosen world, many times even creating a better and new system. But here three of them are struggling to even create a basic original spell of their dominant attribute.

Two girls were at least able to create some spells even though the combined count is still in one digit, but he wasn't even able to create a single original spell in his dominant attribute, space element. According to him he just shamelessly copied his Warping to create its degraded version 'Peruersio'.

He understands that those protagonists have these capabilities due to the authors' choice but because of that old man, all this will become real, just like the current Harry Potter world. And his main concern is the intelligence of those 19 other players because he knows that whether all the players work together or try to kill each other there will always be competitive relations between them.

Because of this, the current path of the three vampires for increasing their fighting capabilities is by learning the existing systems and using the superior intuition of their bloodline. They will try modifying the existing system or even creating a new system when they have learned a suitable system for themselves or they have too much time and resources to accomplish this goal.

*****

By the next morning, due to multiple shows on magic television, it was spread in many countries that two 11-year-old wizards caught one of the cruelest and dangerous dark lord. In that show, it was told Mr. Draco Malfoy and Mr. Harry Potter have agreed to share their experience with how they investigated and captured who-must-not-be-named, also because after reaching the room Aruhik delivered the memory flask to the people doing the show they included some of the good scenes from it.

Finally, from viewers point of view, Draco and Harry become very intelligent and powerful young wizards who destroyed the resurrection plan of a cruel and powerful dark wizard, also by risking their lives to protect other students they even managed to capture him, something that Ministry of Magic of multiple countries wasn't able to accomplish for around half a century and even spread false information by declaring him as dead.

During the breakfast, Draco was in a somewhat tense state, Aruhik knew the possible cause of it as around 4 in the morning they received a call from their Aunt asking about actions of Draco, due to her call they were able to attend breakfast on time even though they actually went to sleep last night.

As a responsible cousin, Aruhik told his Aunt with deep regret that Draco didn't inform three of them about any of his actions otherwise they would have helped him, he also told her how brilliant Draco is to overcome multiple near-death situations. While he was expressing his wish to join Draco on his next adventure, she began scolding Aruhik which continued for more than 10 minutes but Aruhik is pretty sure that she saved the bigger one for Draco.

While joining Draco for breakfast Aruhik asked him.

"What happened? You look quite down for someone who is being looked up as a hero."

"Mom will be visiting Hogwarts for the first Quidditch match of this year."

Aruhik asked with a smile.

"Oh! Isn't it nice? Aunt should be very happy with your accomplishments, I also want to get praised by her." Releasing a tired sigh Draco asked.

"She was so happy that I almost told her that Quidditch is canceled for this year, I really wish that Dumbledore cancel Quidditch and Christmas vacation for this year..... You knew something like this will happen, right?"

Understanding his actual question, after setting up a barrier to keep the conversation between them Aruhik replied.

"If both of you are not bestowed with the title of heroes, soon people will start fearing your great capabilities and mark both of you as next-generation Dark Lord who dethroned the previous one just at the age of eleven." While Draco was processing this Aruhik continued.

"Let me tell you an interesting fact, from the appearance of Glaives for the first time until now, not a single case has been found which indicate that Glaives purposefully harmed the innocents. Indeed sometimes hostages got hurt or even died during the crossfire but still, their survival rate has been much higher than what any ministry has ever been able to accomplish in similar situations. But you also know that none of the Glaives ever made a public appearance let alone giving a public statement, most likely they don't really care about fame. Finally, it created a funny situation where though many consider them as heroes, there is a significant part of common people who genuinely consider them as a group of dangerous Dark Lords who are removing their competitors.....Because I consider getting scolded from someone who cares about you is much better than being marked as a Dark Lord in training, it was on my order they presented both of you as heroes who have fought a dangerous life and death battle for the betterment of whole Magical Society."After saying this Aruhik removed the invisible barrier and waited for Draco to digest this fact, which is rather shocking for an 11-year-old kid.

This hero thing is somewhat unacceptable by Draco as well as Harry because Aruhik completely removed any record which indicates that the Lestrange siblings were the ones to bring that information to the show, according to the records it was Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter themselves who gave all the details about this event so they can't deny any of facts presented by the host in yesterday evening's show. Also even though they are quite young...or because they are quite young, their pride makes them feel inferior about taking credits for their cousins and friends' hard work and present themselves as great people.

Watching Draco still down while thinking about it, Aruhik gave his own suggestion.

"Okay, cheer up, I might know a way for you to completely escape Aunty's scolding." Draco looked towards him and asked in a somewhat eager voice.

"What is it?"

"When you see Aunty face to face for the first time on her visit, without caring about anything else hug her while crying and say something along the lines of you were quite scared, I am ninety percent sure she won't scold you." Draco was quite surprised but after some time he spoke with another sigh.

"...It might actually work...but not something I expected also I feel like you are making fun of me." To this, Aruhik admitted with a smile.

"Obviously I am because according to me she will put you in house arrest in the name of protection and you won't even be able to deny it because you are scared."

After saying this three vampires left the breakfast table and went towards their first class History of Magic.

In the afternoon they have flight lessons and because Quidditch is just one and a half weeks away, Sia and Ash will be attending practice sessions with the Slytherin team instead of the lessons, because both girls wanted Aruhik to accompany them during the torture session, he also managed to skip the lessons by becoming a reserve member of Slytherin team.

In the evening while reading in their room Aruhik and Ash finally sensed the situation they have been waiting for. Awakening of Sia and Ash becoming his Beast Vassal has increased his capabilities of Lucian Bloodline, so through their equipped disks used on Quirrell, both Ash and Aruhik can easily sense more than hundred meters of space around him.

With the help of Glaive who arrested him as Auror, they were able to keep their equipped disks on Quirrell but Aurors still added two disks of their own, therefore they know, currently, he is locked inside a small room without any windows, so nobody can directly see him directly also there are only three people beside him in the range of 70 meters.

Aruhik and Ash mentally decided to activate beast core at the same time, even though those three people will get minor injuries, destroying Voldemort's soul is more important.

At the location where Quirrell is imprisoned, even though Voldemort's instincts are much weaker than the three vampires, suddenly his soul felt a deep dread rise inside him but he didn't even get a chance to find the reason for it as within moments his soul got destroyed along with Quirrell's body. Instantly after the explosion, a few pieces of debris at the location of destroyed room converted into red-black and pure black crystals then disappeared but nobody was able to notice it as only three alive people nearby have lost consciousness due to shockwave and lightning from the double explosion.

After Aruhik and Ash unsummoned their equipped disks, Aruhik sent a message to one the informant class Glaive, the content of the message was only two words 'Phase 2B'. In less than ten minutes, emergency news will be displayed in all the channels of magic television, the content of which will be 'Voldemort has escaped from confines of Ministry of Magic' and Ministry of Magic can't deny it because not even ashes of Quirrell is left at the site of the explosion.

Why declare him as alive? Because when Aruhik was collecting memory from Draco, Ash's task was to use Legilimency on Voldemort to find the possible presence of another Horcrux, due to this she was gazing at Voldemort's eyes. Finally, she learned that there is indeed one more Horcrux, and as expected that is Nagini, but he set her free after turning her into Horcrux which he did when Glaives raided his hideout for the first time, so they didn't get the exact location for Nagini.

Voldemort knew that maid of Lestrange family has used Legilimency on him, but due to overbearing nature of mana his Occlumency shield didn't even last for a moment, also from this he concluded that one responsible for that powerful shield and all the pranks he has experienced so far should be her and there is even a possibility that the ones responsible for his current predicament are twin kids of Bellatrix. Unfortunately for him, not even Aurors removed the rope blocking his mouth, so nobody was able to know this surprising fact.

Also if they don't spread this fact fast, the Ministry will declare him dead due to punishment decided for him, everything about sudden explosion will be covered up. Though either of the cases won't bring real harm to three vampires, they just don't want Voldemort to live easy hidden life because the general public won't let him move or reside carefreely even without doing anything purposefully, as there is always a chance people report him and Aurors arrive to raid at his hideout, also making it much easier for Glaives to locate him so the three vampires can remove him for good.

*****

By dinner time, every student and Professor in the Hogwarts knew that Voldemort 'has escaped' from the Ministry of Magic. Aruhik also received a report from an Informant class Glaive also working as the manager of the News Department in V.N. Pvt. Ltd. that more than one employee including himself has been contacted by different people to either bribe or threaten them for taking back the statement about Voldemort escaping.

On further investigation, Glaives found that most of the people bribing and threatening the employees are something like private bodyguards of some high ranking officials in the Ministry of multiple countries.

For this Aruhik ordered them to take most direct retaliatory action because after the destruction of those five families nobody dared to bribe employees of V.N. Pvt. Ltd. let alone threatening them but now both are happening, so some people need to become examples for scaring others. In tomorrow morning's news, everyone who has hand in this will be exposed for every illegal deed they have ever done, even borderline unlawful acts will be exposed to the public.

There is no way a pure saint can ever exist in real life, so Glaives will definitely find some material for each one of them by tomorrow morning and if by any chance they can't find significant material for one of the targets, Glaives will investigate target's close relatives like target's parents and children. If one of the Ministry Officials is exposed at the time like this, the least that will happen to them is losing their job and political rights, because the general public is very angry at the Ministry for letting escape one of the most dangerous and cruel dark wizard, so any official proved to be corrupt will bear the brunt of public anger.

Also, none of the V.N. employees need to be afraid of threats because every one of them receives protection wards for their home along with the contact of the V.N. Security Department to call them in the time of emergency. Because making money was never the main objective behind the establishment of V.N. Pvt. Ltd. so standard of employee welfare is quite high for every post, it was because of this reason Mr. Arthur Weasley left the Ministry of Magic and became a full-time researcher in V.N. Artifact Research Department. The three vampires became the richest family just because the company expanded to such an extent that even the combined little profit became astronomical.

Aruhik also received somewhat unfortunate news for Harry and Draco, initially, it was decided that both should receive Order of Merlin, second-class or higher, but now if Ministry gives award to both of them it is telling the common people that these two kids worked so hard to earn this prize but we destroyed all their efforts. Currently, both of them somewhat depressed state because the wizard they captured while putting their lives on the line has escaped, so they need to be prepared for the possible revenge from him.

Till now Aruhik didn't make a decision about announcing to the public that 'the Ministry has canceled the reward for two heroes to cover their own mistake' because stating such news will only increase the distrust of general public towards Ministry of Magic, which isn't exactly a good thing. As once common people vent their anger on the corrupt officials who will be exposed tomorrow morning everything should go back to order but if they come to know that Ministry is trying to cover their mistake instead of rectifying it, the result might be the breakdown of public order by events like riots or public demonstration, it is due to this reason Aruhik isn't exposing the fact that the Ministry officials tried to threaten and bribe employees of V.N. for covering up the news of Voldemort's escape.

But looking at Harry and Draco's present condition, he decided to help them with the prize, not by using a direct way of exposing it to common people, as there are many other ways to achieve it.

*****

~Hogwarts Principal Office: two days after the death of Quirrell~ {POV 3rd person}

Watching the sudden appearance of green fire at the fireplace, Dumbledore watched three people entering through the floo network, two of them are Auror while the third person is someone he has supported to reach his current position.

Dumbledore greeted them with a gentle smile.

"Cornelius, what a pleasant surprise to see you in person. I was quite surprised when I received the message for your arrival in my mobile. What a great invention, isn't it? Even Nicolas is full of praises for mobiles, after all, now we can talk to each anytime we want but sadly it also separates previously close people as meeting face to face isn't necessary anymore for a conversation to occur."

In a roundabout way, Dumbledore is telling Fudge that even with the presence of something like mobile Fudge stopped communicating with him after his position stabilized in the Ministry, and Fudge contacts him only when he is trouble.

Fudge also understood it but he is indeed in deep trouble this time so even though he wanted to say something like 'Minister of Magic doesn't need to answer a school principal', he entered the subject.

".....Albus... I need your help in making the public statement that You-know-who is dead."

Dumbledore knew that sooner or later he will be approached by other people to confirm this fact, he had already received more than one message from members of the Order of Phoenix regarding the truthfulness of Tom being alive, Alastor Moody even called him for asking the same.

As the cat is already out of the box, he truthfully replied to them as this might be a good time for people to accept the fact of Voldemort being alive. So withholding a sigh, he spoke in a serious voice.

"Sorry Cornelius, but I can't make a false statement, because Voldemort is indeed alive he just doesn't have a proper physical body."

Fudge had a quite shocked expression like some people has hit him hard on the face. He is staring at Dumbledore as if he cannot entirely believe words that he heard a moment ago. After several seconds, he spoke while stuttering but his eye still staring at Dumbledore.

"You-know-who is still alive? Nonsense! Do not joke on this topic, Albus, this point is not funny. We weren't even able to question Quirrell, who knows it was some random black wizard possessing him."

Dumbledore knows that Fudge is right about the last part, people believe it only because magic television spread the news even before the Ministry gave their official statement, but due to magic sense, Dumbledore knew about his true identity since he met Quirrell for the first time after he returned from his trip. So he hopes that Fudge can accept this truth and tried to explain to him.

"The one on the back of Quirrell's head was indeed Voldemort and he is indeed alive, he just needs a physical body to reach his former power or even greater from before. Cornelius, it would be better if you accept this truth early because we might really need to fight a war against him."

While panting for breath Fudge spoke with a forced smile.

"You...It is impossible that you believe the news on television, right? It is needless to say that Quirrell and that black wizard died in the explosion and even if he escaped, You-know-who died 10 years ago, he can't come back, he just can't come back." Hearing this Dumbledore finally released a sigh that he has been holding since Fudge entered his office.

Sometimes he really envies the Glaives because of two reasons, first: they don't need to explain anything to anybody, they take actions as they desire but he has to explain his reasons to the coward sitting in front of him even though he can't tell anything about Horcrux to general public only other people who know about it are Lucius Malfoy and Amelia Bones, second: people belive their words more easily, as even he, Lucius Malfoy, and Amelia Bones believed their words from just one letter and searched Room of the requirement to destroy Ravenclaw's diadem, but this idiot in front of him isn't believing the words of someone holding the title of the strongest white wizard.

Finally, their talk ended in bad terms as Dumbledore wanted him to accept the fact that Voldemort is alive while Fudge hoped Dumbledore made a public statement about Voldemort being dead, something quite ironic when compared to one of the reasons Dumbledore envies Glaives.

But still, before Fudge left the office, Dumbledore gave his one last suggestion to Fudge.

"V.N. is exposing all those officials who took action against them, so don't do something to oppose them, instead you can use this chance to remove other corrupt employees along with those exposed by them, this will increase people's trust in Ministry, which is at an all-time low because of Voldemorts escape." With a strange expression Fudge left the office as he might have really thanked Dumbledore for this advice if he would have not added the last part.

*****

Soon one and a half weeks passed, during this time magician families were reminded again why they feared Lestrange Family. All those exposed families lost most of their political power if not all of it because if the Ministry didn't punish them in public, people will stop believing in the laws set by the Ministry.

But the funny part is, some of the more desperate families decided to attack the main office of V.N. News Department but that is the place where many of the Informant class Glaive come and go as in secret it is one the major information-sharing place for Glaives. So the moment attackers crossed the first detection line, 9 fighter class Glaives were called, also even though other Glaives are called as informants it doesn't mean they are weak as each one of them can fight top Aurors of any country.

Finally as expected all of them were captured and after changing their memory about the fight they were handed over to Aurors, also next morning news was shown on magic television that can be summarised as 'Most of the exposed families attacked News Department, but security somehow managed to prevent any loses of life even though the collateral damage was great. But viewers don't need to worry as News Depart will work harder to expose all corrupt officials to the general public.'.

Because one of the main requirement for becoming a Glaive is to be young magician filled with justice, all the informants who were investigating the targeted families worked extra hard and even found the illegal acts and crimes committed by their ancestors three to four generation before even though most of them are already inside graves, it helped a great deal for indirectly declaring the whole family as corrupt.

During this time all of first-years' Defense Against Dark Arts classes were held by Professor Snape which almost convinced Harry that Quirrell was a better teacher. During this time Aruhik also got the news who will be the next Professor of this course, who will be joining from the coming Monday, and even though something like this happened in the original this event almost made him doubt the sanity of Professor Dumbledore. In any case, it is not his concern as new professor's main targets will be Harry and Draco, as they will be receiving Order of Merlin, First Class, and the rewarding ceremony is scheduled next weekend.

But at the moment, Aruhik doesn't need to care about anything else as Sia and Ash are quite happy for today's event because today is the first match of Hogwarts Inter-House Quidditch Cup, Gryffindor vs Slytherin, so in today's torture session there will be two more people than the usual count for receiving their beating. Also, they can actually send someone to the infirmary within the rules of the game, which wasn't possible in practice torture sessions. Aruhik expected some changes in their personalities after so many raids they performed but still, he hopes they don't become someone like Esdeath, because from his brothers he learned that she is a sadist and borderline yandere who puts collar and chains on her husband, even though both assured him that they won't turn into someone like her, just the thought of his life partners getting personality like that makes him feel a cold shiver run down his spine.

3