Dropping The School
37 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~Lestrange Manor, France: Christmas Day, Afternoon~ {POV 3rd Person}

Though it is around one o'clock in the afternoon, three vampires are still feeling quite sleepy, it is to such an extent that while house-elf Dimpy is preparing bathwater so that three of them can get ready for again visiting Malfoy manor, they are already fast asleep on the sofa in the hall.

Actually, because yesterday was Christmas eve, after a small celebration with Malfoy family they returned to the manor in France, after that three of them somewhat lost control at night and somehow managed to extend their usual two hour night session to a little less than two and a half hours, but the result was, they were so tired that even after around 12 hours of sleep they don't want to wake, also the fact that sun is just overhead isn't helping with it, after all, though they don't get weakened by sunlight, they prefer night time and practically hate day time.

When Dimpy returned from the bathroom to call her Master and Mistress, for more than 10 minutes she stood in front of the sofa on which three vampires are sleeping, confused about the next action she should take. As three of them have told their house-elves to not disturb their sleep unless they have told them beforehand to wake them up or there is an important matter to attend, but the limited brain of the house-elf can't make a decision whether the current situation can be considered as an important.

Finally, she decided to wake them up as she remembered last time her Master and Misteress had to meet with Madame Cissy but all of them were sleeping so they got scolded by Madame Cissy so she has to prevent such a situation from occurring where her Master and Mistress gets disrespected by others.

Obviously, three vampires have faced similar situations before, after all, human race set time for almost all of their activities in the morning but they can be considered as creatures of the night, so day time is when they should logically sleep, therefore if they sleep on the night before an appointment generally it makes them miss the time.

Due to this reason, nearly all Glaives' meetings occur in the night according to the local time of the place where three vampires are staying before that meeting, Glaives also accepted it rather easily as it is much easier to remain undetected during the night time.

Because three of them are still sleeping, they haven't even opened their Christmas presents. Generally, they give this work to their house-elves, it is not they don't like gifts as even adults and old people like it even though most won't admit it directly.

The number of gifts they receive is really too much, after the first few years it has always been above two digits and when they released mobiles at such an affordable price even for normal magicians their number actually reached four digits. But they still open some of the important ones themselves, like those from the Malfoys and Glaives, now it also includes their classmates.

After some effort, Dimpy managed to wake up Aruhik, who after sending her back woke up the other two since due to their connected mental activities they must sleep together otherwise irregular thoughts from the one awake disturbs the sleeping ones, they woke up rather easily.

After both girls were considerably awake, Aruhik formally greeted them.

"What we feel about each other is as wonderful as love last night and peace this morning. So, like every Christmas, I pledge to be always with both of you, forever and be the man of your dreams...I wish a lovely Christmas to both of you."

Even though he wished them in a way that can be considered as somewhat cheesy, due to their shared emotions they understood Aruhik really meant everything he said and much more that can't be put in words.

Because of this, he got to experience Sia's bone-crushing hug after a long time, after all, she learned that her strength is too great even for Aruhik and can literally crush him in a hug, so she began controlling her strength.

But this time she is too happy to control her strength and even though Aruhik can't breathe, it isn't a necessity just a habit, so ignoring the slight pain he hugged her back strongly, and while hugging him, she spoke.

"I love you too...and, we'll be together...forever."

"Obviously, we will be."

While both were sharing the hug and their feelings, they sensed some conflicting emotions from Ash, so both looked towards her, who is looking towards them while sitting on a sofa and with a slight smile on her but when she sensed Aruhik and Sia stopped due to her, she began feeling guilty.

After all, Ash still feels that she is inferior to the other two, or to be more precise, she considers herself at a lower position than the other two. Though it is not at the level of their initial Master-Servant relationship, also she wants to be an official wife of Aruhik and close sister of Sia, she always feels inferiority complex for demanding these two positions, thinking that she doesn't deserve and isn't capable enough to be a close person to both of them.

To some extent, it is true, because though both of them no longer consider her as just a servant but think of her as an important family member, this is a fact that for Aruhik's most important person is Sia, while for Sia it is Aruhik, after all, they met each other first when they were all alone so they are most dependent on each other, also through their connected thoughts, Ash also knows about it as they can't hide anything from each other. Ash has even sensed that both initially hated the fact that they are sharing their thoughts with another person but can't do anything about it because Aruhik just didn't know how to break his familiar contract.

Over time, due to feeling sincerity in Ash's thoughts, they began considering as a genuine family member, but that was more than a year after she and Aruhik formed the contract. Till that time though they never mistreated her, she indeed experienced what is called not getting preferential treatment, so this further fixed the idea in her mind that she is inferior to the other two.

Changing this concept in her mind will take a really long time because the shortest way is for one of Aruhik and Sia started viewing Ash as the most important person, but all three of them are equally aware that something like this will never happen.

Feeling the increasing guilt in Ash's mind, Sia loosened her tight hug, then both retracted their hands from the one side and beckoned her to come over. Getting the permission, Ash instantly joined them, while patting Ash's back who is resting her head on his other shoulder, Aruhik asserted his previous claims.

"What I said just now, is for both of you, and you also know it."

Sia continued Aruhik's words and affirmed his claims.

"You are one of us."

Ash replied with just one word.

"...Yes..."

Both Aruhik and Sia can feel that Ash is very happy however doesn't completely agree with their thoughts, but both know that they can't change her thoughts in a short time, so three vampires stayed in the same position.

After some time Aruhik was the first one to separate and advised the other two.

"We should take the bath, as getting late for visit is one thing but I don't think we will be able to control ourselves anymore, so we should cool down after all we have just recovered from last light."

Though it should not be noticeable by human eyes, Aruhik can detect that their iris have taken slight blood-red color and he knows through them that his iris are also in similar conditions.

*****

After coming out of the bathroom three vampires got dressed and then went to check their Christmas gifts. As it would be better if they check the gifts for important people before going to meet with others, there are two reasons for it, first, they are genuinely curious and, second, they should at least remember the gifts of other people because they will be attending a party in the evening so as a part of courtesy they should be able to recall their gifts and thank them for it.

After all, whether they like the person or not, being in good relation with some people sometimes makes the work much easier, a simple example for this can be, officials in good relation take a smaller bribe to complete the work faster while those in bad relation try to create unnecessary problems while doing every official work related to them.

And they simply can't fight with everybody as there are very few people who have clean records in the Ministry of Magic, muggle society is in a much better condition considering the problem of corruption.

Also, they don't really need to oppose those corrupt officials as most of the time rather than making the work difficult they make it much easier for them, whether it is due to their greed for money or fear from V.N.

Now they are checking the list of people who have sent gifts to them so they can order house-elves to separate the ones they need to check now with the others, due to their connected thoughts they easily went through the list containing hundreds of names in less than a minute. Obviously, to accomplish this they have memorized the names of most of the important people.

While checking the list they came across three names they didn't quite expect to be there.

First is Cornelius Fudge, he has sent them a magical artifact from Brazil with a letter wishing them best wishes for the Christmas, it is same as gifts sent by other politicians but this is strange in itself.

As due to V.N. media department exposing so many corrupt officials the reputation of Ministry has reached the rock bottom, so they were even prepared for Fudge trying to oppose them, if he actually did, then they would have told public about all the stupid acts he has done till now in his career and encourages people to remove him from the position of Miniter because Fudge is useless without his greatest usability that is he is quite easy to manipulate, whether it is by greed or by fear.

But he managed to turn this situation into his favor, as he himself began removing corrupt officials though he lost the support of some wizarding families, this stabilized the dropping public support over him and Ministry.

Aruhik honestly doesn't think he was supposed to be this intelligent in the original. Also generally a normal gift won't be seen as anything strange but in this case, after all the things they have done he didn't write in the letter that he is angry, happy or displeased with them, just a normal letter wishing them Christmas, it is just like telling the vampires that the relationship between them is same as before, the one between businessmen and politician.

Second is from their schoolmate, Hermione Granger, she gave them a book containing muggle recipes for ice-cream along with this is a letter in which she apologized for the way she acted on their first meeting and wishing a Merry Christmas for them. It isn't a secret in school that they like ice-cream, so she can easily find it out but they didn't think that she is still bothered by what happened in their first meeting because they never bullied her because of this.

Actually, due to them befriending many Gryffindors, many Slytherins especially first-years have a better relationship with some Gryffindors than in the original, especially Harry, who has become quite a good friend with Draco, but both of his best friends are mostly ignored by Slytherins.

Ron is neglected due to his prejudice against Slytherins but recently his bias has greatly reduced because he saw by himself that the theories he learned as a kid aren't true, his initial thoughts were literally in the line of 'Every Slytherin is a cunning and cruel dark wizard'.

So now at least he can have a normal talk with some of the Slytherins, with Draco being an exception, somehow they just don't get along and even three vampires don't know that despite always quarreling and provoking each other they have sent Christmas presents to each other.

However, Hermione is a different case as even Ron has been severely warned by Mr. Weasley to never comment about the relation between Lestrange twins.

Because he works in the V.N. research department, he has personally seen a colleague in the Logistics department fired from his job the reason being he spoke negatively about marriage between Lestrange twins, though he didn't hear it personally.

The only reason given for firing him from the job was that he has spoken ill remarks about the owner of this company, Lestranges, though following the job contract they gave compensation for suddenly removing him from the job, there is no way it can compare to services provided by V.N. to their employees also they didn't even bother showing proofs for his actions, they fired him just because they got such information.

Many were outraged by this reasoning, but one statement from General Manager silenced all of them, which was 'If anyone of you feels that this is unfair, then know that I have prepared enough Galleons to give compensation to each one of you.', though many were skeptical about the truthfulness of this statement, nobody wanted to test it because without a doubt this company gives the best services to their employees.

Let alone the experience of Mr. Weasley, many parents of Slytherin students know that even many underage magicians weren't spared when they fought against those five families, so even though three vampires don't care too much about a remark spoken by a kid in anger, other Slytherins can't treat it as nothing happened because according to them, they might have to put their life on the line to have a good relation with Hermione.

Three vampires also know that Hermione is quite a loner, her only friends being Harry and Ron but she was same even in the original so they didn't care too much about it and because Sia doesn't like her other two also keep a distance from her however for other students it looks like they are keeping distance due to her initial remark.

Hermione tried to talk with Harry's friends but they remained indifferent, using bare minimum words in the conversation, so after some struggle, she got the reason through Harry and Ron, who asked Draco about it because others just refused to say anything about it.

And it would be an understatement to say that the reason shocked her, she wanted to directly talk to the three vampires but Harry managed to calm her down because according to him if those three were really angry at her, they would have taken their revenge by now and it won't be something as simple as this, well...Ron is already an example.

Also, he can guess that at least one of the three, most likely Sitasia still dislikes her otherwise they won't be indifferent to her, so knowing his both friends, Hermione will once again comment about their actions but this time they won't just ignore her.

Because after being in contact with them for so many years he knows that it is an oversimplification to say they deeply care and love each other, they are infatuated over each other in such a way that if one of them wants to do something terribly evil other two will support unconditionally, so he has learned that anything can be discussed with them and they might even give good advice as they are very intelligent and know about a lot of things but mentioning the relationship between them is a big taboo, especially for the two girls.

Obviously, he used Draco's name to convince her to hide his connection with the three siblings, so finally, she decided to apologize to them through the letter during Christmas, even the gift is his own suggestion, he also had to spend quite an effort to persuade her for showing the letter before she sends it because he really doesn't want his two groups of friends to fight with each other.

The third name is most unexpected for the three vampires also it arrived quite late for a Christmas gift, today's early afternoon. The sender is the famed alchemist Nicolas Flamel.

They have never contacted him personally, even the two letters sent, asking him to join the research department of V.N. was just a formality because he is indeed the greatest alchemist and though people say he is a very kind person, Aruhik doesn't have any information about his personality from the original book and he doesn't believe that a person who has reached such a hight can be an all-forgiving paragon.

Therefore they completed a formality by asking him to join them as they were inviting alchemists from all over the world so even if he is a petty person this won't put him in the opposite position to three vampires.

If he actually joined them, there is a high chance Dumbledore will gain access to the interior of the company and though they can fight a political battle or even directly kill both Flamel and Dumbledore, those are completely unnecessary and somewhat unfavorable actions.

And if he stood opposite to them, due to being an alchemist he has quite a lot of connections, who can make it quite difficult for their company to progress, so once again their best option would be to kill him.

But his death might also lead to many problems so they decided to not associate with him.

The gift he has sent is three alchemic creatures, according to the letter they have to hold them for starting them then these creatures will follow the owners but the problem is that three of them can understand that while holding it they have to inject magical energy into so it can get their magical signature and follow them, but if they don't control their mana inside these creatures it will destroy them also mana signature and magical signature are quite different, therefore, unfortunately, these are unusable by them.

And in the letter, he has invited them to meet with him tomorrow. Aruhik and Ash instantly thought that most likely Dumbledore has met with him and talked about them because they don't really have such a close relation with Nicolas Flamel that he will invite them, it is possible only if somebody has talked to him about them also late arrival of gift can be taken as another indication that he didn't originally plan to meet with them.

Since he has invited them through such a way there is a very low chance that he will actually try to harm them during the meeting but they will still prepare before meeting them, as most likely Dumbledore will also be present there, and they have learned the hard way to never underestimate a long-established civilization.

As for the other gifts they have received, most of the Glaives have given them local products from their areas which can't be easily found in other regions, while those business partners have given them some antiques and books.

Their Uncle has given professional Quidditch gear to Sia and Ash, while Aruhik received a book on ancient magics like Fidelius Charm and other similar magics, as Aruhik has mentioned to him previously that he is studying those ancient magic spells.

Aunt Narcissa has gifted each of them with a similar protective bracelet and asked them to wear it every time they go outside. Though it will become useless upon coming in contact with their mana, three vampires wore it as she sent these bracelets because she cares for them also this will protect from a possible scolding for not wearing it. But this also made them understand that their Aunt still hasn't gotten over the fact that her son fought against Voldemort.

Well...it isn't a problem with Narcissa as her son indeed fought against the most dangerous and cruel dark wizard in the whole of Britain, while on the other side three vampires clear around 6 to 8 hideout of dark wizards each year, so their views are somewhat skewed, and therefore according to them fighting a dark wizard isn't something to care about for such a long time.

They also can't be blamed for this, if you consider by age Aruhik has fought for more than one-third of his life so his views about the common sense of this world are somewhat different from original residents of this world, while on the other side Ash has been continuously practicing and fighting to improve herself for being able to join them in their travel and Sia has been fighting for all her life, so for these two vampire girls not engaging in combat for an extended period of time is something unusual for them.

Actually, these four months in the Hogwarts have been the longest 'peaceful' period of their life in this world, as Aruhik wanted them to experience the 'normal' school life so they didn't even go for hunting any dark wizards or terrorists.

But after one semester all three vampires agree that this 'calm' school life isn't for them, even though they like simple nature of kids studying there, they are people of different sides of society so short term relationships are good but they can't bear it for a long time.

Also, they feel quite constrained within those school rules as too many eyes are watching them and they don't really want to expose too much about them unless it is necessary, also till now the only little attraction left for them at school was Quirrell, who is now dead, and their new 'interesting' Professor, Gilderoy Lockhart is actually hiding from them, he doesn't even bother with Draco as a matter of fact even whole Slytherin, Harry is the only famous person pestered by him.

Obviously, Lockhart will hide from them after all as soon as he accepted the job as the Professor of Defense Against Dark Arts so many Ministry officials were exposed by V.N. for the corruption, furthermore, Lestrange and Malfoy family are owners for the 49% percent of that company also he is teaching them, isn't this just a task of revealing his crime to the whole world.

Lockhart can remain hidden for such a long time proves that he isn't an idiot so in the first few minutes of his class he understood that almost none of the Slytherins are his fan which obviously included those two families, due to this he has even started reading the first-year books so he can hide his incompetence as long as possible, now he is just looking for a good reason to leave that job while maintaining a good distance from Slytherin till he leaves the job.

But this actions of his is made the last three weeks really boring for three vampires because Lockhart fears them to such an extent that he is actually trying to teach in Slytherin classes so the best they can do is remove him from the job and get arrested by Aurors, but at least he doesn't annoy them and who knows the next professor chosen by Dumbledore will give them this much freedom, also doing pranks on him won't be interesting as due to his fears he won't try to fight back against them, which is the most interesting part of any prank.

Three of them have even begun considering the idea of leaving the school after next semester because dullness they felt in the last three weeks combined with the fact that the presence of Quirrell made it just a little bit more interesting and they have already explored the whole Hogwarts, made them believe that there is only one thing left in the Hogwarts that can interest them, Triwizard Tournament.

They especially care about Triwizard Tournament because there are some possibilities they can find Voldemort through it as they haven't been able to find the location of Nagini even after Glaives searched that snake for more than a month. Due to this reason, they haven't informed Glaives about the presence of Peter Pettigrew and Barty Crouch Jr. so they can lead them to Voldemort.

All this is concerning the future, for now, they need to meet with Malfoys to attend the party then call Glaives, so they can make preparation for those pending hunting assignments. Yes, even with their strength, they indeed need to make some preparations, after all, they can't expect criminals to remain at the same place so they need to learn their faces, their recent locations, and their habits to locate and identify them in a short time.

Otherwise, if those criminals get the news that members of their organization are being captured and killed or if they find out that are being tracked, they start hiding their tracks which sometimes make it impossible to completely remove that criminal organization. Glaives help them with locating the members and sometimes handling the weaker members, but the number of Glaives that can work at a time without arousing any suspicion is limited, which sometimes isn't enough to keep track of every criminal.

*****

~Next Day: Evening~

Yesterday night they attended the Christmas party organized by wizarding families in higher society, so unmistakably people attending it were those who some political or economical power in the magical society, obviously like always Weasleys didn't attend it.

Unlike normal children of their age, they had to deal with adults talking about business and sometimes politics, but still, their schoolmates managed to thank three of them for the Christmas gifts whenever they got free from the conversation with adults.

The number of gifts they sent is very little compared to the number they received, the only ones who received a personal gift from them are Malfoys, Glaives, some of their schoolmates, and few higher employees from V.N.

Also, three vampires sent a similar gift to each one of them yet they are pretty sure that almost each one of them will like it because their gift is the latest version of the mobile created by V.N. but it won't be released in the market for the next few months, the only difference between their gift is the slight customization done to make it similar to the style of user like girls have phone chain attached to their mobiles containing small cute animals attached to them, which can move due to enchantment done on it.

Now they are sitting in the magically enhanced muggle luxury car, while dressed in casual muggle clothes, obviously, they are still wearing their hoods, and the destination of the car is a famous restaurant in Paris. That is the place Nicolas Flamel asked them to meet since it is in Paris, France, the same city where they live also the destination is in muggle society they decided to travel by car.

Soon the car stopped in front of a rather modern-looking restaurant according to the current time and the three vampires sensed two magicians inside the building, one is Dumbledore while the other is unknown to them, so it should be Nicolas Flamel. Shortly, the driver opened the doors for them and they went out to enter the gates of the restaurant, with Aruhik and Sia walking in front side by side and Ash behind them, while the driver took the car to the parking.

After entering the restaurant, the attendant took them to a private box, upon entering they found that as expected Dumbledore was sitting on the sofa with an old man whose vitality is so low that according to them he won't even survive more than a year, from the face they can identify that he is Nicolas Flames as they have seen his photo before, so the three vampires greeted them.

"Good evening, Mr. Nicolas Flamel, Professor Dumbledore, and though it is late, Merry Christmas to both of you."

Dumbledore replied first, and though they don't know whether it is true or not, he had a kind smile on his face but Aruhik thinks that part of it should be true because according to what he knows about Dumbledore, he indeed cares about other people.

"Merry Christmas to three of you, take your seats, and make yourself comfortable."

After they sat on the sofa, opposite to the one on which two magicians are sitting, separated by a table on which many types of sweets are arranged, even their favorite one, with Aruhik in the middle of two girls, Nicolas Flamel spoke in a weak voice for the first time with a slight smile and happy expression on his face.

"Merry Christmas ... I have heard about it before and seen three of you on TV...but looking directly ... you three siblings are indeed quite young, especially for my age. Even for me, it is excellent to reach such achievements in such a short time, particularly considering that when you first entered the business field you weren't even five years old."

As they have already discussed that Aruhik will be the one doing the main conversation, so he slightly leaned forward and two girls leaned back on the backrest of the sofa, as by this he will attract more attraction of the two adults and then thanked him.

"It is our honor to get such high praises by the most famed alchemist for many past centuries and for many centuries to come."

Aruhik really believed in what he just said especially the second part of the statement, but hearing these words Nicolas Flamel slightly chuckled, while Dumbledore's smile increases because he knows that his old friend is feeling slightly embarrassed, as it has been a really long time someone genuinely praised him without any greed, so he changed the subject by asking the three kids while indicating towards the table.

"Would you like some sweets? You can also order something else."

As they have already checked that there isn't any magical energy present in the items on the table, that means no potion or spell used on it, Aruhik agreed for their favorite sweets.

After this, they continued with general talk, about their school life, daily life, Christmas celebration, and some similar things but from the vampire side, it was only Aruhik who talked while other two were busy with ice-cream.

It was after more than twenty minutes Nicolas Flamel reached the main topic because both he and Dumbledore noticed that none of the three are trying to ask the main reason they were invited today.

"...So I want to give my Alchemic research notes to three and I hope that you can use it right place."

Aruhik understood the reasons Nicolas Flamel just explained and want to give it to them, but there is still something Aruhik need to inform him about, even though he should have already guessed it.

"Well...as much as I want to agree and thank you for choosing us as your successor, I have to inform that none of us three study alchemy and we won't be studying it in future, so only ones who can use it will be research department but that is like making it partially public."

Alchemy of this world is pretty much useless for three vampires, so sooner or later at least Dumbledore will find out that they have given all the alchemy notes to the research department, so instead of deceiving them, they decided to be honest with it, because according to Aruhik even after hearing this Nicolas give some help to them.

Dumbledore was quite surprised by their direct statement but he didn't show it on the surface, as this is his friend, Nicolas's choice, so Dumbledore might disagree with his choice but Dumbledore won't stop him.

Nicolas Flamel was also quite surprised as he at least expected that one of them will agree and try to learn, he was even prepared to personally teach them, so he asked his doubts in a somewhat dejected tone.

".....Even both Miss Lestrange don't have any interest in alchemy?"

Understanding the possible meaning behind this question, Ash replied instead of Aruhik because Sia won't reply, as she is feeling extremely bored at the moment also she really doesn't care whether he helps them or not and if it is really necessary they will just take it with force, so she is just hoping that their talk finish soon and they can go for the pending hunts.

"Yes, even though alchemy is fascinating, due to some reasons we don't have too much interest in it. Also, you don't need to worry about different views between us as according to rumors our thoughts are indeed connected so even if only one of us talking it is generally our combined opinions."

Both magicians have heard about this rumor more than once but they didn't think that it will be true, as even in their long lives they haven't seen or heard another case like this, so while Nicolas Flamel was shocked Dumbledore put down his pastry and spoke with a surprise present in his voice.

"Really fascinating.....I have seen such a natural occurrence for the first time, it is like your souls are interconnected with each other and to be honest ... I am somewhat envious of this ability."

This time it was three vampires turn to be surprised because till now they weren't able to find even a little about the working of Aruhik's special familiar contract. But when Dumbledore mentioned it they instantly thought that in the original when Voldemort's soul was inside Harry, they were able to feel each other's thoughts, while this contract forms a complete connection so Aruhik's contract might indeed be connecting their souls.

Unfortunately, they can't verify it easily as souls are their weak point.

Even though three vampires are quite surprised on the inside, none of them showed it on the face but they also didn't say anything about Dumbledore's guess.

Soon Nicolas Flamel spoke after some thinking and as expected he agreed with their terms.

"Though it is unfortunate that I won't be getting a successor, I still think that you all will put it to better use, but I won't be able to share all of it, especially those related to Sorcerer's Stone."

Obviously, Sorcerer's Stone is useless to three vampires and they don't plan on giving it to the general public, so they agreed to his conditions. After this, they discussed some more details and decided to end today's meeting.

As they were about to leave, Dumbledore asked one last question that has been in his mind since Nicolas mentioned Sorcerer's Stone for the first time, as each time Sorcerer's Stone was mentioned he carefully observed their expression but it looked like none of them has any desire for it and if he didn't know about their connection then he might have nearly concluded that for Sitasia Lestrange ice-cream is more important than Sorcerer's Stone because for the first time she changed her expression from bored to happy one was when they said that meeting is over.

Though he is happy that these brilliant kids are not going after immortality like his last best student and he won't stop them if they decided to choose immortality as it would have been by Nicolas' agreement, he still wants to ask them just to clear his uncertainties.

"This is my personal doubt but I want to know your thoughts about immortality."

Hearing this question Nicolas wanted to release a sigh but held it as he knows that this is what his old friend, Albus Dumbledore is like.

Aruhik already expected a similar question from one of them, from even before he reached the hotel. So he told them the prepared answer, the origin of their own immortality.

"Immortality is a curse."

Watching the surprised expression on their face, Aruhik asked them.

"Professor, do you know about the legend of False God Cain?"

As expected, with his vast knowledge Dumbledore instantly replied.

"Cain, the firstborn son of Adam and Eve? But it is the first time I heard about False God."

Aruhik agreed and continued.

"Yes, the son of Adam and Eve, but in our family, there is a slightly different legend about him."

"Cain is the son of Adam and Eve, the first murderer in mankind's history. After he killed his brother, God cursed him with immortality. The earth kept rejecting his return, that is to die, and the blood and tears he shed gave birth to numerous demons. Detesting the earth, he also gave birth to conflict and culture. From there, humans began to learn magic and education. Up until now, he's still dreaming about revenge against the world. And due to his vast knowledge and strength, he is also called False God."

Obviously, Aruhik doesn't think that there should be anything like False God in this world but it doesn't mean that this name can't be used divert their attention.

Aruhik gave such a long explanation because facts prove that connecting your claims to historical events makes it much easier to believe and there are some chances that giving slightly different information will distract the listener from their original question.

*****

Soon their vacation was over and three vampires along with the other students went back to school, but the next semester only strengthened their desire to leave the school because there really isn't anything left in school that intrigues them.

They have already learned the subjects that are important to them while other subjects like potion and History of magic are useless for them, but they still achieved Outstanding grades in every subject except History of Magic, in which they scored A, as even with combined thoughts they didn't bother to learn too much.

Most of the students are too naive to have a long term serious conversation, the only thing they gained is to have a good social connection with almost every student group.

Quidditch initially interested two vampire girls but soon this also became boring because if they want to play with other students they have to suppress their reflexes a great deal even in the inter-house matches, which is like an adult playing with little kids, obviously, Slytherin won the Quidditch Cup, and also House Cup.

During the whole semester, they didn't bother to expose crimes of their scared comedian Professor Lockhart, as he almost ran away every time they came across each other in the hallway and he gave Slytherins the least amount of homework, so if another person replaced him their workload will increase. But after the semester was over they assigned some Glaives to gather proof for his crimes.

And less than a month after the task was given, these proofs were shown on British television channel while giving the contribution to anonymous Glaives, so he was arrested and locked into Azkaban for 25 years.

The next year has already started in school but three vampires are not attending it, as with their excellent performance in the first year and support from V.N. they managed to convince Hogwarts board of directors and Principal Albus Dumbledore that due to work from their company they won't be getting too much time to attend classes properly, so they will only appear in final exams, also since there isn't anything like compulsory education for underage magicians nobody can stop them even if they want to leave the school.

Before bringing this matter to the Board of Directors they personally talked to Professor Dumbledore, though he understands that their reason isn't necessarily true and he is somewhat unwilling, he agreed to their decision as he knows that their knowledge and capabilities are much greater than their classmates, according to him only Harry and Draco are near them in magical capabilities.

Dumbledore agreed he has to accept this fact that these three kids' personalities can't be affected easily like the other two, as they have already faced the society on their own and if their beliefs weren't strong enough, they would not have reached their current height. Also, his dead friend Nicolas believed in them and advised him to not interfere too much with their lives, so he decided to respect his wishes.

Why don't they directly leave school? Because now they are sure that Voldemort isn't from the House of Snakes, he must be from the House of Rats as even after such a long time they just can't find him so now they have only two options left.

First, trap him during Triwizard Tournament, but they don't even know that he will try to interfere with the tournament as in the original. Also, three vampires, especially Sia hate the fact that they are forced to use such a method, it can be considered as her pride doesn't want to use a method that is dependent on some story, that they have already messed up just by their presence alone but she also understands that this is the easier method among two possible ones.

Second, do a carpet search on the whole earth, but doing this will create many problems for them and Glaives so they have left it as a backup plan that they will execute before leaving this world.

As for the reason they are so obsessed with Voldemort is because he is the main Villain of this world, so defeating and killing him must be worth a lot of achievements.

3