Chapter 13
216 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Eisa went to sleep, she found herself in a white, empty room, a place beyond the boundaries of the known world. Eisa did not like the lack of anything in sight, shortly after that appeared a wooden desk and two armchairs, and immediately after that the white room turned into an elegant stylish office. Eisa exited through the door of her new office, and behind them, she saw a small waiting area with six metal chairs and an empty reception desk, a small table in the center of the waiting room with a bowl of fruit and plastic cups, and a water dispenser in the corner of the waiting room. Eisa felt a little embarrassed, but also proud, because when she was still a teenager on Earth, she dreamed of her own office and a sense of power. Eisa returned to her office, where she looked in the mirror and saw her original reflection before deciding to leave Arta's.

 

Eisa sat down in a comfortable chair in front of her desk, then reached for a holographic globe showing the situation of her present world, showing the position of continents, cities and clouds. Three red flashing points were marked on the globe, Eisa was staring at them with great curiosity, she didn't know what they meant. Eisa got up from her chair, headed for her bookcase, pulling a thin red book out of it, then returned to her desk. Focusing on the book, Eisa mentally asked about the three red dots on the globe, hoping for an answer, then opened it to the first page. There was only one piece of information on the first page of the book, "Unknown." Eisa sighed. "Another thing in the series to check," she thought.

 

As none of the points were close to where Eisa was heading with the team, she chose to ignore it. Putting the book back in its place right next to the self-written book called "The world of mine", which has grown significantly since Eisa last saw it in a previous life, Eisa tried to read it, but the pace at which it wrote itself made her given up on that thought.

 

Suddenly, someone knocked on Eisa's door, causing Eisa to fall off her chair. Eisa sat back down in the chair and said, "Please come in."

 

In the office there was a stranger, an unknown man with a high obesity and a T-shirt with the words "Anime is life" and a picture of a young, half-naked girl with a tail and cat ears.

 

Adam entered a strange old-fashioned office, there was only one person inside a little girl with green eyes and blonde hair wearing a black and blue jacket, sitting in a light purple armchair. Adam, wanting to show his best side, sat down in the armchair opposite her with the grace of the main character he thought he was and spoke first.

 

"My name is Adam, and I know I'm dead, in the end I threw myself under the truck, so we can skip this point. Take me to another world."

 

Eisa stared at the filthy man in front of her, who was most likely an idiot. Eisa was out of words, didn't know what to answer, part of Eisa wanted to laugh in his face, but the other part felt she should be serious even in this situation, continuing to stare at him with big eyes, which apparently made the man took as a sign to continue.

 

Adam, feeling that he had made a good impression, began to fulfill his dream: "I would like to have my own harem full of cat-girls, unprecedented beauty, fortune and strength." After a moment's thought, he added. "I would like to be a prince."

 

Eisa stared at the biggest idiot she had met since she saw the guy who said you could lose weight by eating ice cream, but a funny thought crossed her mind. Even though Eisa wasn't sure she could do it, she decided to try.

 

"Fine." Eisa said with quite a smile, "You will be reborn as the child of a certain cat-human chief, as you will belong to the animal-human race, you will possess over human strength, personally, I will give you beauty and let you keep your memories. "

 

"And my harem?" Adam asked.

 

"It won't be a problem with your beauty, and as a chieftain's child, you should be quite popular." Eisa said, ignoring a little detail.

 

Adam was so close to fulfilling his dream that if it were not for the fact that he was dead, he would have had a heart attack, not wanting to spoil anything, Adam decided to just ask. "What now ?".

 

Eisa opened a drawer from her desk and took out a pen and a piece of paper, asking him to sign at a certain place. Without thinking, Adam took a pen and signed it. Eisa watched Adam become transparent until he finally disappeared. "Okay, it's time for me too." Eisa said.

 

Somewhere in the Eris Empire.

 

Chief Mar'tet, the first of this name, was waiting for the birth of his child, although he already had one son, he could not contain his fear of whether his wife or the child would survive the birth. Finally, his sister Gis'tet called him in. It was she who helped his wife during childbirth, because according to tradition, no man could help in childbirth unless there was no other option. Mar'tet entered a small wooden room, where he saw his wife holding his child.

 

"I named her Fis'tet in honor of her grandmother." Vis'tet said.

3