Phase two (end)
22.3k 6 102
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fatty bro proceeds to explain;

"In truth Miss Birdwell, it often happens that we can not find an individual suitable for our needs, that's why our main company in collaboration with a well-known media college started a training course to help our new hires learn the ropes.  The course is mandatory for all new hires and the duration is six weeks.  For the duration of the course you will be paid regular wages and since the college is in another city, we will cover all expenses". 

I can see from her expression that Tina is troubled.  The job is everything she wanted, but she must think about Rose.  She can not leave her little sister alone for six weeks.

Fatty bro sees her expression and says

"You don't have to answer immediately Miss Birdwell, the course starts next Thursday, so I can give you a few days to think it over.  I will expect a reply before Wednesday.  Afterward, I will consider that you are no longer interested".

Way to go fatty bro! That was perfect. Now I have time to meet her casually and hear her woes, then offer my help.  The timing is a bit tight, but I can work with it.  I close the tablet after seeing Tina leaving the office and then go home.

On Friday I drive Ella to school again, I told the bitch that since I am leaving for two months, I want to spend more time with my daughter.  She bought it easily, since it means that she doesn't have to interrupt whatever the heel she is doing to drive Ella.  I see Tina at the gate, but besides saying hello I don't chat with her.  This is on purpose, since in theory I don't know that she went to the interview.  When I go to pick up Ella in the afternoon Tina is already there.  As soon as she sees me, she smiles and comes to me to chat.  Woo, she took the initiative this time.  We chat for a bit and then she says to me

"Mr. Walters, actually…"

She looks down and I can see a faint blush on her face.  I make an encouraging noise and she raises her head and looks at me.  Yep, she is blushing.

"Actually, I went to the interview".

"That's great Tina. How did it go"?  I ask while showcasing a happy smile.

"Okay, I guess.  I mean, they want to hire me but I will have to reject".  Again, she lowers her head, obviously sad.

"What?  Why"?  I ask, making of course sure to plaster an expression of confusion on my face.  God, I should have been an actor.  Real estate is the best acting academy there is.

"Well, they have this mandatory course for new hires, but I cannot leave Rose alone and I don't have relatives that can take care of her, so I have no choice".  Saying so she raises her head a bit and looks at me.  The little minx!  I don't need to push her to get Rose to stay with us, she is pushing me to ask her!

I frown and say

"Well, the girls will be at the camp for a month, can you not do the course during that period"?

She sighs,

"The course is six weeks long; Rose will be back before the course finishes".

"I see", I say, while putting a thinking expression on my face, as if I was pondering something.

"I might have a solution"

Her head rises and while she does so, I manage to see a faint smile before she erases it from her face.  Ohhh, I am going to enjoy breaking you, I think.

"Really"?

"Possibly.  Rose and Ella are best friends and will be at the camp together. When they come back Rose can stay with us until you return.  The girls will be overjoyed and to us is no trouble.  I will however ask my wife first since I will be away for two months so the decision is technically hers alone."

"I can't do that; I don't wish to put you in an awkward position".  She says.  Yeah, sure, and I don't wish to fuck your brains out.

"Don't worry about it, let me ask my wife".  As I say so I take my phone from my pocket and call the bitch.

"Carl, you know I don't want you to call me from your cellphone".  She says angrily.  Bitch!

"Sorry honey, something come up on which I would like your opinion".  I say.

"Go on".

"it's like this", I say, and proceed to explain Tina's situation to her and my solution.

"What do you think honey?  You will be alone with the girls so it is only proper that the decision should be yours".  I know that my wife loves to decide for me, this is the best way to let her agree to something.

"This is a good idea.  I didn't expect it from you.  Rose is a sweet child and Tina is a proper Christian girl.  Ella will be happy. Tell Tina to call me so we can discuss the details".  Says and she hangs up.  Bitch always do that.

I turn to Tina with a smile.

"My wife was very happy to have Rose with us.  She told me that you can call her to discuss the details, Miss editor-to-be".

Tina squeals in delight and keeps repeating thank you over and over.

Everything is in place now, I just must depart on my "trip", wait for the girls to leave for camp, and finally nab Tina….

 

Please support me on

https://www.patreon.com/PinkCulture

or

https://subscribestar.adult/pinkculture

if you wish to increase the release rate.

102