Its all Jack’s fault
24.2k 7 120
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My thrusting cock is now tightly enveloped by her covered by nylon inner thighs.  My every motion causes me to shiver, as my cock is already dropping some precum. I bend forward, putting pressure on her legs until they are parallel to her body, while I run my mouth all over her breasts before starting to suck on her nipple.  I keep thrusting in this position for a good then minutes before I feel that my balls are ready to explode.  I straighten my back and keep going until I cum, streams of baby batter splotching all over her stomach and on her pantyhose.  I keep moving for a minute or so while my dick continues to spray my joy all over her before finally stopping, panting for breath.

  I get off the bed and remove her pantyhose.  I rip off her panties with a grunt, then use that little bit of fabric to clean my cock.  Shit, bad move, now I am horny again.

  I turn her belly down on the bed, grab the pillow from under her head and put it below her stomach, thus raising her ass.  I position myself behind her and grab her butt cheeks with both hands.  I grab and squeeze to my heart's content, while my cock is now completely erect again.  I put it in between her ass cheeks and push them together with my hands.  I then start thrusting, enjoying the difference between fucking her thighs and fucking her butt cheeks.  What can I say, I love both.

I keep pumping for a good fifteen minutes before cumming what feels like another gallon of sperm on her back. This time I grab a tissue from the bedstand and clean both myself and her.

My lust temporary sated I dress again and get back to work.  I put leather cuffs on her ankles, similar to the ones on her wrists, but this time with just an inch of thick chain connecting them. Then I pick her up again in a princess carry and move to the other side of the basement, near the wall.  I let her feet fall to the floor while keeping her standing with one arm behind her back, then I grab a chain connected to one of the two hoists I installed on the roof beam and after raising her up a bit, I hook it to the chain between her wrists.  I let go of her and from my pocket I take the remote from my pocket and raise the chain, causing Tina's body to rise until her feet are almost off the ground.  I lower the chain a bit and then kneel in front of her to hook the chain between her ankle cuffs to a ring in the floor.  I observe my handiwork for a bit, the sight of a naked Tina hanging unconscious with her head down is a major turn on, but I had my fun already so I control myself and keep continuing my preparations.

On the wall in front of Tina there is a cardboard poster with stand.  I place it 3 feet away from her and turn it around.  The poster is a life-size photo of my father in law scowling, as it was taken while he was talking about damnation.  I turn on the spotlight all around the basement with the remote and switch off the fluorescent lights on the ceiling. Perfect.  It might sound like a bunch of thriller props, but there is a reason I am doing this. 

According to my army instructor friend, in conditions of extreme fear and pain, coupled with humiliation and helplessness, the mind is unable to process complex thoughts.  The subject imprints his fear and pain on the first person they see in front of them, regardless if they know that somebody else is hurting them.  By creating such a cognitive dissonance, between what they know and what they feel, their barriers drop very quickly and it is easier to reprogram them with some tricks.  This is what I am trying to recreate here, guide all fear and anger toward Jack and all positive emotions toward me.  If I manage it, I get to keep Tina as a pet.  If on the other hand my buddy was spouting bullshit, I get to keep Tina as a slave forever.  It will take a lot of work, as she will be declared missing, but nobody saw me take her, and even if Tina told her sister about me knowing her publisher, fatty boy just has to say that she never showed up to the seminar.  I had him organize a real course at the university just in case, which costed me a pretty dollar.  So, Tina will remain as a missing person, I get a house slave, and as a bonus, Rose will be staying with us since she officially has no other relatives.  About that last one, since Jack can not officially take care of her, if I propose to the bitch to adopt her, I am sure that daddy dearest will push her to accept.  Which means I will get a chance to corrupt her along with my baby daughter.  How is that for a backup plan, uh?

I fondle her ass and tits for a bit while waiting for her to wake up.  At some point I feel her breathing has started to change, a sign that she is coming to.  I walk to the bedstand and take a black balaclava and war it, then I go back to Tina.  From the side of the room I bring a cart with some "tools" I will need and position it behind her and a little to the side so she can not see it but is handy for me to use.  I move behind her and wait.  After a couple of minutes her breathing is stable, I think that she slipped from being drugged to conventional sleep.  Time to start the show.

120