Next morning
20k 3 116
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today is the second day of Tina's education.

I wake up at 8 in the morning and head to the kitchen to get some coffee.  I check my tablet to see if Tina has woken up, but she is still sleeping.  I do a quick calculation and decide to let her sleep for another two hours.  Given the amounts of sleeping drugs she ingested, if I were to wake her up earlier forcibly, some side effect might occur, like for example temporary memory loss.  I see no reason to inflict that to her.  Thinking that, I leisurely sit at the kitchen table and read the news on the internet.

  At ten o'clock, I walk down to the basement to check on Tina.  She is still sleeping, as always curled in a fetal position.  I sit on the edge of the bed and I caress her hair.

"Tina, baby, wake up".  I say quietly.

My suspicions that she was already awake are confirmed, as she immediately opens her eyes and looks at me.  I can see the fear in her expression, probably she is wondering what will happen to her today.

"Good morning honey, it's time to wake up.  Let me help you to the bathroom".

  As I say so, I unlock the chain connecting her ankles to the foot of the bed and pick her up in a princess carry.  Tina remains passive in my arms as I go up the stairs and into the bathroom.  As the previous day, I seat her on the toilet.  Her ass doesn't seem to hurt as much today, as she gingerly sits on the seat.  I caress her hair and say

"It's okay, honey.  You can pee now".

Tina looks at me before averting her eyes, then she asks me softly.

"Can you please wait outside, Mr. Walkers"?

Hehe.

"It's alright baby, you can pee.  There is no need to be shy in front of daddy.  Daddy loves you".

Her mumbled response makes me grin inside my head.

"but… I don't need to only pee".

Ooh, she got over number one, but number two is a big no-no in her mind yet.

"Don't worry your pretty head honey.  There is no need to be embarrassed, it's a natural process, nothing more".  Translation = No way!

  I stand there for about 5 minutes, just caressing her hair while smiling without saying a word.

Tina finally gets it; I am not going to back off on this.  Thinking that if she does not do it now, she incurs the risk of excreting involuntarily if she goes through the same treatment as yesterday, and considering the second possibility more humiliating than shitting in front of me, she lowers her head and starts doing her business.  Her cheeks are flushed red almost like a monkey's ass.  When a little fart escapes her butt during her "business", she hunches even more, completely humiliated;  or so she thought, for as soon as she finishes I have her stand up and she realize in horror that I intend to wipe her butt.  Her head starts swinging left and right in a silent no-no-no, but I pay it no mind, as I keep telling her the daddy's mantra while wiping her fore and aft.

  After I am done, I pick her up again and she tries to burrow her head on my chest in shame.  I bring her back to the basement while thinking about today's schedule.

  If I keep going like yesterday, she will be completely useless tomorrow, so I decide to let her be for a few more hours.  I put her on the bed and then I tell her to turn around so I can apply some more cream on her butt.  She does as instruct, and while she is still fearful, I thought for a moment that I saw a little glint in her eyes.  Guess her body has already associated my massages with her orgasms.  My buddy was right, the defenses really drop down fast with this method.  I grab the cream jar and massage her ass for a while, until I feel that her breathing has changed a bit.  I brush in passing her pussy on purpose and she shivers.  Looking at my finger, is wet.  Yup.

Much to her disappointment, I don't repeat yesterday's "special" massage. Instead I connect the bed chain to her ankles and tell her to keep resting.

  I sit back in the kitchen to ponder things through.  Tina is breaking down rapidly but I can't let my guard down.  It's too early for such overt changes and no matter what people think, Stockholm syndrome does not work easily in kidnappings, especially if torture is involved.  The fact that Tina is accepting so much so fast is disturbing.  I attribute part of it to her sheltered existence, but it leaves me with an unease in my heart.  I resolve myself that after she is fully broken, I will have to test her.

  If she fails, she will remain here as my slave forever.

  I cannot afford the risk of letting her out and having her blabbing to everyone about my deeds. 

  My stomach growl and I realize that yesterday I ate only a sandwich all day.  I get up and cook a steak.  No lunch for Tina, or she will throw it up later. I guess I will feed her better in the evening.  I eat my steak and wash the dishes, and by the time I am finished is already midday.

  Time to start today's lesson.  I think today I will focus on her tits. If I abuse her ass again today, she will not be able to recover for at least a few days and it will leave permanent marks.  Better let her ass cheeks rest a bit.

  After all, I intend to use that bouncy ass of her a lot in the future, so why mark it?

116