Morning has broken
17.4k 5 124
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  I wake up in the morning feeling a weight on my chest.  I open my eyes and I see Tina sprawled on top of me, sleeping.  The memories of yesterday's events flood my mind and I smile.  I savor the feel of her skin on my naked body and close my eyes to organize my thoughts.  I refuse to believe that Tina's 'conversion' is done in so little time.  Her sexual needs might be real, thanks to the aphrodisiac, but there is no way that she would submit completely so fast.  Her will has probably not crumbled, she just pushed it aside temporarily subconsciously.  To believe otherwise pose grave risks.  If she is faking it and I assume that she is loyal, only a long time in jail awaits me.  I sigh and decide to continue training as I have planned since the beginning.  For the next two weeks, I will gradually intensify her punishments.  I will change the timing and the duration, some days she will be punished multiple times, other days not at all.  The schedule will feel random and unpredictable, so as to throw off her budding sense of routine.  Her punishment will be more varied too.  I still have a lot of props besides Jack's picture ready for use.  My mind concentrates on the feeling of her body on top of mine, and my hand subconsciously grabs her ass.  A soft moan escapes Tina's lips, making me smile.  For now, let's have breakfast.

  Saying so, I put my hands on her waist and gently raise her up toward me, until her chest is in front of my eyes.  MY greedy mouth locks on her tit, gently sucking, while my tongue darts on the nipple now enveloped by my lips.  Tina's mouth let some soft moans escape, and I can feel the nipple getting hard on the tip of my tongue.  Still asleep I hear her murmur,

"Daddy…ngh…uhm…".

  My cock is stiff, but for the moment I ignore it.  I move my hands gently all over her body, until they finally rest on her ass.  I grab her ass cheeks gently and start to mold them softly, without using much strength.  Her moans become louder, and I can sense that she is on the cusp of waking up.  I unlock her tit from my mouth grasp and lower her body so our lips are aligned.  My erect cock now stands proudly and erect between her legs, the shaft rubbing on her pussy and the glans resting on her ass crack.  I begin to move slowly, rubbing my dick on her pussy lips, feeling the juices of her greedy little hole increasing little by little and lubricating my rod until it slides easily between her thighs.  Her moans rise in a crescendo, until she blinks her eyes open.

"What…"?

  I give her no time to recover from her daze and lock my lips with hers.  With open eyes, I see the momentary panic in her gaze, only to see it disappear in a second, after which her mouth opens and her tongue starts chasing mine.

  Her reaction is top notch, she managed to hide her true feelings in a few seconds and start responding as if she is completely in my thrall.  What a dangerous little pet.  Still, it makes things more interesting.

  As she is now awake, I interrupt our kiss and look at her in the eyes with a smile.

"Good morning babygirl".

"Good morning daddy".

I stop moving my waist and say,

"Honey, daddy is a bit tired, how about you move instead"?

  With a cheerful "Yes daddy", Tina starts moving her waist, rubbing her pussy on my cock with an up and down motion.  I move one of my hands from her ass cheek to her asshole, and I start teasing her, one finger circling around her opening.

"Hnng... Daddy, put it inside please".

  I ignore her greedy plea and keep teasing her.  Her breathing slowly becomes labored as her juices gush in ever increasing quantity and her speed picks up.  I wait until I feel she is nearing her limits, before pushing the tip of my finger inside her asshole.  With a prolonged moan, Tina has her first minor orgasm of the day, but she doesn't stop, and neither do I.  Now that she has cummed once, I insert the whole finger in her butt and start moving it, intermixing pistoning with stirring, causing her to get aroused again in minimal time.  My cock is almost at its limit, so I stop her and turn her around, still with her body on top of mine.

  Today I want to make her cum without touching her pussy.  I raise her slightly and move my cock around until it is poised in line with her backdoor, then I push gently until my glans pierces the outer layer of her butthole, spreading the skin in a circle.  No rough entering this time, I think to myself, before I start pushing gently, insinuating my cock in her tender insides.  Her hole is tighter than usual, probably due to the fact that her closed legs make it so, but my cock, well lubricated by her previous releases of pussy juice, has no difficulty sliding in for about two thirds of the way.  Her inner walls grab my shaft, trying to imprison my cock in their smooth, warm, firmness, but my slippery dick eludes them and slowly but surely slides deeper.

  I grab her hands with mine and move them to her breasts, before intertwining our fingers so she is caressing herself with my hands above hers restricting hers and giving guidance.  I open my legs, causing hers to slide in between mine and more of her weight to fall on her waist, which aides my cock in getting deeper inside her.  I bend my kneel and close them to the sides of her thighs, thus blocking her from opening her legs, then I start to move my waist slowly.  She feels my meat slowly sliding in and out of her anus and shudders, her moans become more prolonged and she closes her eyes while she enjoys the feeling.  Our hands on her tits grasp and mold her breasts like putty, while my lips dart to her neck and start an attack of licks and kisses.  I gradually speed up the movement of my waist.  Although always gentle, my movements cause my cock to slide in and out of her intestines all the way until my balls start slapping her ass cheeks softly.

"Do you like it honey?  Do you like daddy's cock"?

"Yes daddy, I love it, I love your cock inside me".

Time to fuck with her mind a bit.

"I wish I could take you out of here honey, but I can��t yet.  Not until I am sure that Jack can't harm you again", I say, before continuing,

"Your little sister is safe at the camp for now and I have a friend secretly protecting her, but if Jack realizes that he can not get you, he will turn his attention to her".

"Rose…no, not her please…".  In her anguish the mask on her emotions is ripped off.  I am now fucking the real Tina.

"Relax babygirl, I wish neither of you harm.  I love you both and will protect you.  I will let nothing happen to Rose, I promise. Jack will not get to her, and she will not have to endure all that you have.  I will love and cherish her, as much as you do".

  Tina of course does not believe my promise of not torturing her, but the seed has already entered her subconscious.

  Thoughts of Rose being abused causes her body to involuntarily tighten, much to my cock's delight, while the same thoughts make my cock even more engorged, making it break a gentle havoc inside her ass.  my movements speed up again, and much to her chagrin, her body responds.  When I feel my balls burning, I thrust as deep as I can inside her rectum and let go, while roaring at the same time,

"Cum babygirl, cum for daddy".

  The reflex response is already ingrained in her body, and while streams of my cum flood her intestines, Tina starts shaking and grunting, while her vagina release a great amount of liquids, soaking the sheets.

  I pump a few more times deep in her ass, until I feel that the last remnants of my nut cream have been released inside her, before letting go of her hands and closing my arms around her waist, hugging her gently but firmly.

Tina, equally exhausted, lays on my body with eyes closed, feeling my hot cum permeating her insides.

I kiss her ear before whispering to her.

"Daddy will keep Rose safe, I promise.  Daddy loves Rose as much as daddy loves you".

  Her endorphin-muddled brain, already in a mess because of my previous words, absorbs my statement without issues.  Tina does not reply, she just lays on my arms panting, tears streaking her cheeks before a soft noise of assent escapes her lips.  Her reaction is completely involuntary, but I can feel her body relax nonetheless.

With this, the first step of convincing Tina to help me have her sister has begun…

124