Daddy loves you
14.9k 4 97
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I smile kindly at the girls looking at me, but inside, I am trembling with excitement.  I might have had my fun with during the secret nights with my daughter, but now I have the chance to do the same with her as a willing participant.  I take a deep breath and force my cock to go down.  It took all of my willpower and me imagining some pretty disgusting things, but it did the trick.  I'd rather not spook my gals when I am so close to success.

"All right, girls.  First thing first, take off your PJ's.  I know you are scared, so let's start slowly.  You can leave your panties on for now".

Two set of innocent eyes look at me and then at each other, embarrassment written all over their faces.  Rose is panting hard now; I can tell that she is at her limit, but she is too embarrassed to move.  Ella is the same, but as she sees the discomfort on Rose's face, she bites her lips and starts unbuttoning the top of her PJs with trembling fingers; at least she tries to, but her fingers shake so much that she can't even grab the button.  She looks at me in obvious distress, before murmuring,

"Daddy…"

I slowly move to the bed and sit on the edge of it, before raising a hand and caressing her cheek gently,

"It's okay, honey.  I know that you are nervous.  Do you want daddy to help you"?

Ella looks down and nods shyly.

Now armed with her permission, I reach with both hands and undo the buttons gently.  I am really savoring the moment.  When all buttons are done, I grab lightly the edges of the fabric and pull it outward slowly, revealing her magnificent breasts, before pulling them off her shoulders and down her arms, which she quickly liberates from the sleeves.  My now topless daughter looks at me, her pure eyes searching for her reaction.

"There is no need to be shy, honey, your body is beautiful".

My words bring a small smile to her lips, easing her nervousness.  I make her lie on the bed and grab the sides of her pants.  "Princess, raise your hips".  As the good daughter she is, Ella raises her hips, allowing me to lower her pants slowly until they are bunched below her knees.  I make her lie down again and gently remove them completely.  I was extra careful the whole time to not touch her skin directly.  While I believe that my little girl would accept it, I was afraid that doing so would spook my new daughter, so I refrained to do anything remotely sexual.  Well, if you don't consider taking you teenage daughter clothes off sexual, that is.

I turn my head do Rose, who has followed the whole thing and is staring at us like a rabbit in the spotlight.  "Rose… babygirl… you see? It is nothing to be ashamed of. Your new sister is nervous too, but she went through with it to help you through your shyness, as a good sister would".

Rose looks at Ella, who looks back at her with a smile on her face and nods.  The fact that her best friend, no, her sister, did it first to encourage her, makes her feel warm inside.  With a deep breath, she turns to me and asks me shyly,

"Mr. Wal… daddy… can you help me too, please"?

Thousands of horny angels sing a choir inside my head, as I smile at her warmly,

"Of course, honey, everything for my little princess".  My words seem to melt her heart, as she smiles timidly at me, her nervousness temporarily forgotten.

I reach for her, and as I did for Ella, I gently unbutton her top, before slowly removing it.  Her small chest is so alluring that I have a hard time not to fixate my gaze; her small erect nipples do me no favor in my struggle to not get erect.  Her body is shivering from embarrassment and returned nervousness.  I cup her face and gently place a kiss on her forehead, saying,

"It's ok, princess, there is no need to be embarrassed with daddy.  Daddy loves you".

  Oops, out of habit I almost started reciting the daddy mantra I used on Tina.  To my surprise, as those words escape my lips, I see stars in Rose's eyes.  She looks at me strangely, before throwing herself on me and hugging me tightly, murmuring,

"Daddy… daddy… daddy…".  I guess growing alone with her sister without a dad, left a deep longing on her heart.  So hearing her best friend's father call himself her daddy, and addressing her best friend as her sister, a knot loosened in her heart.  When I carelessly told her that 'daddy loves her', the walls inside her heart crumbled to dust.  I don't know if this is temporary or permanent, but I am sure going to exploit it.  Besides, it will be good for her.  Honestly.  On my boy scout honor... Ehm…

Anyway, I hug my little girl back and kiss her hair, waiting for her to calm down.  Ella has moved behind her and hugger her new sister from the back, her head resting on Rose's shoulder.  I can't take much more of this before my cock pierces the fabric of my pants.  After what to me feels an eternity of stalled erection, Rose has calmed down and is now hugging Ella.  The scene of my girls embracing each other, with Ella's big melons pressing on Rose's round peaches, almost makes me lose my mind.

"Feeling better now, princess"? I ask.

Rose looks at me and the shyness is mostly absent from her eyes,

"Yes daddy, much better", and then she gives me a dazzling smile.

"Then let's continue honey, we can't delay the treatment much longer".  I would hate it if the effect of the aphrodisiac ended before I reached my goals!

She nods and lay down again, remaining hand in hand with Ella.  I grab the sides of her pants, and without waiting for my instructions she rises her buttocks, allowing me to remove them.

I look at my babies lying down on the bed side by side, hand in hand, wearing only panties.

"You girls look adorable", I say.  It's the truth, just by seeing them like this, I would like to lock the door and spend a thousand year in bed with them.  Cuddling is enough, I don't need sex.  No, wait, I do need sex, but I do want to cuddle with them too...

 

97